Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny pictures barcelona

images Barcelona is beautiful. funny pictures barcelona. real madrid vs arcelona copa
  • real madrid vs arcelona copa



  • factoryman
    06-21 11:22 AM
    for folks even if PD is not current, then it CF went away. Now not there for such folks.
    CF only if PD is current.

    Isn't concurrent filing still available?





    wallpaper real madrid vs arcelona copa funny pictures barcelona. Very funny to art community
  • Very funny to art community



  • ck_b2001
    07-26 02:50 PM
    According to the pattern the next one is due tomorrow,
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes06Jul07.pdf
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes13Jul07.pdf
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes27Jul07.pdf

    Lets start pressing F5 since tomorrow morning on USCIS press release page. My finger is already itching for refresh button.





    funny pictures barcelona. arcelona fc messi 2011.
  • arcelona fc messi 2011.



  • kart2007
    05-17 11:23 AM
    I stay in an apartment OK. One day my neighbour (living downstairs) was crying with his wife and a small kid. You want to know the reason--NO PAY FOR 2 MONTHS!!!!. All his hard earned money was finished paying rent, OK and his kid was sick. No money, nobody to ask. His contractor said WAIT, WAIT and nothing else.

    In that case its better to go to India and lead a much better life than staying in this pathetic state here.

    Obviously there's no meaning for an immigrant to stay here away from his home country to be trested almost like an uneducated person.

    Living like this is not only bad for one's self respect but is also certainly illegal for the employer.

    Its people like this guy why companies liek Infosys etc abuse the visa program and pay less to guys they bring from India to US.





    2011 Very funny to art community funny pictures barcelona. house justin bieber arcelona
  • house justin bieber arcelona



  • sabkaNumbrAaga
    06-01 12:01 PM
    Try hard like you used to do during your school days...trying to get one of those first 3 ranks in class....:pVote yes...get a better rank and lesser wait times for your GCs.....Good Luck....:)



    more...


    funny pictures barcelona. Always funny to see Americans
  • Always funny to see Americans



  • jethro11
    04-20 02:41 PM
    Solaris27,
    Thanks for your reply, there are a lot of conflicting reports from different sources so I wanted to be sure. Have you traveled in the past month or know of anybody who has come back without a transit visa through Frankfurt? The new Schengen visa rules are causing a lot of confusion. Thanks!





    funny pictures barcelona. Barcelona+arsenal+funny
  • Barcelona+arsenal+funny



  • guy03062
    07-27 03:53 PM
    why not 1 to Mr. Emilio Gonzales and 1 to Dr. Rice...just to be on safe side...in case none of these centers accepts your application :D

    You are not a wellwisher, why did you forget the local service center where sometimes a case gets transferred to.. :D :D :D



    more...


    funny pictures barcelona. Carlos Tevez pulls a funny
  • Carlos Tevez pulls a funny



  • obviously
    05-13 09:11 PM
    Divorce in India takes a minimum 1 year to adjudicate if you were married less than 1 year. Otherwise, it is up to the discretion of the judge. Courts in India require a 'cooling period', with 'counseling / mediation'. Latter is basically a a sham.

    That said, as a trained mediator, and negotiator, I would say ... a win-win outcome is always better for all parties. What happens to be 'win-win' is of course subjective.

    Good luck in whatever you do! Trust me, things always work out well in the end.





    2010 arcelona fc messi 2011. funny pictures barcelona. Barcelona is beautiful.
  • Barcelona is beautiful.



  • vin13
    06-24 12:05 PM
    Source
    Immigration, back on the schedule, quietly - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0609/Immigration_back_on_the_schedule_quietly.html)

    Immigration, back on the schedule, quietly

    The oft-delayed White House immigration meeting is back on the schedule for tomorrow, and is expected to include congressional advocates of immigration reform from both parties.

    Peter Wallsten wraps up Hispanic Democrats' frustration, but on balance, any mention of immigration continues to be, for now, a winning issue for Democrats, throwing salt into an open GOP wound.

    Harry Reid says he has the votes for comprehensive reform, meanwhile, though the White House has downplayed the chances of getting it done � as Obama has pledged earlier � this year. An open question is whether Republicans have any ability to capitalize on that unfulfilled promise.

    UPDATE: La Opinion prints a list of meeting participants including more Democrats and some Republicans, citing White House sources:

    Senators: Robert Men�ndez, Patrick Leahy, Charles Schumer, John McCain, Mel Mart�nez, John Cornyn, Jeff Sessions.

    House Members: Lamar Smith, Zoe Lofgren, Xavier Becerra,Howard Berman, Lincoln D�az-Balart, Luis Guti�rrez, Nydia Vel�zquez, Adam Putnam, Anthony Weiner.



    more...


    funny pictures barcelona. Funny goal by arcelona
  • Funny goal by arcelona



  • krishnam70
    04-14 11:59 AM
    So after more than a month of sleepless nights, thanks to Immigration Voice looks like my I 485 application is back on track.

    A recap of my situation:
    Last month I got an email from USCIS-CRIS stating that my I 485 was withdrawn. After being in this country for close to 10 years and in the immigration queue for more than 7 years why would I withdraw the application ??? I did not withdraw my application !!!

    It took me more than a month to find out the reason behind the withdrawal..trust me it was not easy..and guess what ....It was my Attorney who had withdrawn the application in Error. Now what ... I call USCIS multiple times.. talk to many different IO's .. some of them patient and try to help.. some extremely rude.. but all of them had only one thing to say... they cannot help!!..... I get an Info Pass... no help there either.. I set up an emergency meeting with my attorney (one of the large Immigration Law Firms) .. nothing...they accept their mistake tell me that they will do all they can .. but no assurance that they will reinstate the case .. limited forward movement.... things look gloomy and bleak..no one can help me.

    Then I called Immigration Voice on the number that is listed on the site and left a voice mail. Promptly got a call back I spoke to a Core member who understood the gravity and urgency of the situation and swiflty moved forward and got in touch with their contacts in the government. The Core member also put me in a conference call with the person who was going to look into my case, I was so relieved that I could explain the situation first hand.

    I got a call today and I was told that after evaluating my case my file has been reopened and they have mailed an offical notice regarding the same and I should get it in a few days. *Fingers crossed until I get this notice in hand ;)*
    The IV core was extremely sensitive to my situation and were very responsive and extremly helpful. I cant thank Immigration Voice enough for helping me resolve this issue in a quick manner.

    I have registered to be a recurring contributing member and I intend to be an active member of this group.


    My lessons from this crazy experience are:
    - Never trust your attorney, always ask for a copy of any letter/document they send to USCIS on your behalf
    - There is no organization besides IV out there that is looking out for the interests of the Immigrant Community.
    - We need to strengthen IV in all ways we can, we need to be active.
    - And as so many members have already said "We are IV." If we want things to be better "WE" need to do something about it.

    I urge members who are still contemplating becoming active members to evaluate their options and to become active and contributing members of IV.

    - Peace


    ps:
    Another point I would like to add is that no other organization has the kind of reach and the credibility with USCIS as IV has as far as representing the true interests of the Immigrant Community goes. IV is a huge asset we have and we should work towards strenthening it.

    I am glad your file is back on track and kudos to IV for helping out in this dire situation. I think this needs to be a revelation to people who have been questioning IV's commitment to our cause. This case should not be construed as a template for individual calls to help for everybody. Your problem is unique and IV has been able to help. I only hope people dont start flooding the IV helpline with calls to pursue their individual cases based on delays in processing etc and then blame IV for not being able to help in their case.

    This shows collective action and an honest organizational effort will go a long way in helping out the community and we should all share our responsibility in helping each other through IV.

    - cheers
    kris





    hair house justin bieber arcelona funny pictures barcelona. for lol its funny how ive
  • for lol its funny how ive



  • mbawa2574
    07-10 11:26 AM
    He uses them in his programs for his selfish agenda. Otherwise he hates immigrants and non-white people. Expose this mother fucker. Lets setup LouDobbsSucks.com and get his ass fired from CNN. Time Warner understands the serious money they are making in a growing /developing economy like India and If we hit money, they will get rid of Loooooooooo!!!!


    :D



    more...


    funny pictures barcelona. Tags: FC BarcelonaXavi
  • Tags: FC BarcelonaXavi



  • gimme Green!!
    06-20 03:42 PM
    Isn't concurrent filing still available?

    At one point, there was concurrent filing. Just get LC approved and file for I-140 and I-485. Even if dates are not current. Then these filings were seperated. Then retrogression kicked in.

    Now these GCs are getting aproved. So, don't worry.





    hot Always funny to see Americans funny pictures barcelona. Lionel Messi Funny. flv
  • Lionel Messi Funny. flv



  • mirage
    03-11 06:26 PM
    You made an extremely important and valid point here...
    Such an escalated tone has been established due to various reasons, based on the fact that there is documented evidence of some abuse. It is not to scare every h1b visa holder.

    See - people are writing so many posts their their friend is having trouble in h1b , friends friend is having trouble in POE etc... but none of them are original posts. Just look around yourself and your friends - check to see if anyone really got screwed (genuine folks) - there may be some people who got additional grilling and that's it.

    People are still traveling everyday and getting stamping and no issues at POE.

    Like I said earlier "unless you set the ass on fire those who abuse will not straighten themselves" - greed overtakes any good forward thought.

    Senators are not your own country senators and we cannot influence their thoughts or feel bad about what they think about h1b visa. All we do is make a case for ourselves that we are genuine and really interested in following the system.

    AFAIK every h1b and GC case has been dealt with on a case to case basis and people who have really followed rules did not have much issues - we continue to follow the system because we believe in it.



    more...


    house Bloody Funny funny pictures barcelona. Funny 1, Barcelona, Spain
  • Funny 1, Barcelona, Spain



  • GCVictim
    08-25 12:23 PM
    I applied EAD and AP on 26 June 2008 for me and my wife.

    RN: 26-june-2008
    FP: 17-july-2008
    Mine EAD approved: 21-Aug-2008.

    Still waiting for my AP and my wife EAD and AP.

    I don't know how there are picking files. We both applied at the same time (E-Filing).

    Do I need to call them for information? or Will they have same information that in the website.?

    Please advice me.





    tattoo Barcelona+arsenal+funny funny pictures barcelona. Nicole Kidman Can she be funny
  • Nicole Kidman Can she be funny



  • sunny1000
    02-07 01:26 PM
    sent to WH and IV yesterday.



    more...


    pictures Carlos Tevez pulls a funny funny pictures barcelona. That#39;s a really funny one!
  • That#39;s a really funny one!



  • H4_losing_hope
    02-17 07:31 PM
    As I have already accepted that my decision of choosing CP was not right during the time of recession. When dates became current, I thought mine will be current in a month or so and CP is a faster process to get green card as 485 filers some time stuck in name chack and all ( as I know couple of friends). So that was the only reason I filed Cp instead of 485.

    There is one ideom in Hindi -" Chaube jee chale chhabbe jee banane aur reh gaye dubey jee"
    So I am dube jee now.:rolleyes:

    Hope you are able to work through this situation tinku01. I sympathize with you. Good luck.





    dresses Lionel Messi Funny. flv funny pictures barcelona. lionel messi arcelona
  • lionel messi arcelona



  • wandmaker
    11-29 11:47 PM
    the EB visa numbers will not go waste any more once its implemented. :)



    more...


    makeup Funny goal by arcelona funny pictures barcelona. Bloody Funny
  • Bloody Funny



  • saturnring11
    09-15 10:42 AM
    Here are a few reasons why I want to get the gc:
    1) freedom to change jobs to make a higher salary so that I don't have to work two H1 jobs simultaneously
    2) freedom to change your career track into another area, which cannot be done even with AC21 (job has to be essentially the same position)
    3) freedom to travel out of the country and back in without going to Canada/Mexico each year for revalidation, for not only personal but even urgent busines trips. I get to see my family and friends, and not spend hundreds of $ in govt and legal fees
    4) freedom to quit a job because the company/boss sucks
    5) freedom to make enough money so that I can take a break from any job for a while (yes, this is actually a possibility if you have a well-enough paying job)
    6) freedom to have one's dependents take advantage of benefits like in-state tuition, and other benefits residency brings
    7) and finally freedom from the immense stress that I will lose my job and consequently all the time I have spent waiting for my gc, perhaps uproot myself and have to return to a place where I may not necessarily feel is home anymore

    So am I doing what I really want?
    No

    I guess black Americans could have said something similar 200 years ago: as long as I am fed by my master, he provides me with a roof over my head, and I work hard, I should be happy.
    Today they would still be slaves.
    To misquote Orwell: America is a free country, but some people are freer than others.

    Moral of this story: Satisfaction and complacency are two different things

    Interesting blog on the issue of high-tech slavery.

    http://saturnring11.blogspot.com/2006/02/high-tech-slavery-in-land-of-free.html





    girlfriend Nicole Kidman Can she be funny funny pictures barcelona. president george w bush funny.
  • president george w bush funny.



  • Soul
    02-07 09:32 AM
    :beam:

    Thanks Kit, I liked the tudor bit too :)

    What castle did you say yours was based on?

    - Soul :goatee:





    hairstyles Tags: FC BarcelonaXavi funny pictures barcelona. funny pictures arcelona.
  • funny pictures arcelona.



  • langagadu
    03-02 01:58 AM
    Bujji, Any update on this?

    I have one week from now for his visit. He gave me his desk number too. So I guess he is still an ICE employee. I did not call him at that number though.





    vishwak
    01-12 11:14 AM
    Transit Visa need to Travel Via-Germany if you don't have valid Visa or Travelling on AP.

    Please who are travelling Via---> Germany should hold Transit visa, if they don't have Valid US Visa or using AP.

    I believe this rule came recently, please see below link of German Consulate Website for more information.

    German Missions in the United States - Transit Visa Country List (http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/04__Legal/02__Directory__Services/01__Visa/__Transit__Country__List__Visa.html)

    This applies to people who are going to India to get Visa at Consulate in India too.

    If any one is Travelling Visa- Germany (Frankfurt/Munich etc) please take necessary steps.

    And this is new and most of the passengers/Airport people might not be aware, better be safe than sorry later.





    gcgreen
    01-09 12:46 PM
    the two reasons why you would want to enroll in COBRA are:

    1. insuring yourself and family for the one month or so. without insurance, everything is expensive.
    2. PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. If you are without insurance for some time period that time period is deducted from the typical 6 month or so waiting period of coverage of pre-existing conditions. But I think even in this case there is some grace period of 30-60 days. I suspect if you were covered 30-60 days prior to start of coverage by an employer sponsored plan, then the waiting period is waived. but you need to read the fine print for this.

    hope this helps.
    Hi,

    I am joining new job using AC21 provision coming monday. My new employer does not provide medical insurance for the first month. I am eligible for after I complete 1 month.

    So my question is: till the time I get medical coverage from new employer (approx. 20 - 30 days), can I invoke COBRA? I heard that one can not invoke COBRA if he or she is employed (only meant for un-employement) is this true?

    Also, should I call my current insurance company for COBRA now, or I can wait if I really need to visit a doctor? is there a grace period for this? Because there is a possiblity that I may never would have to visit a doctor for next 20-30 days, but who knows!

    Appreciate your answers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment