v2neha
04-07 05:50 PM
When we applied for B2 extension for my parents-in-laws (for their second visit - not the first one), we did not have a decision until few days before expiry of their original I-94. I called the USCIS (it was INS or CIS at that time) and the customer rep told me that while a visa extension application is pending, their stay is authorized by the attorney general and their presence in the USA is not unlawful. If the application was denied, they would need to leave USA immediately to avoid accruing unlawful presence. The extension got approved eventually and they left the country before expiry of new I-94. Since then, they visited us three more times and we extended their stay one more time.
However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.
However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.
wallpaper Perfeito para uma festa de
randallemery
06-28 10:08 PM
There will be a big demonstration in support of comprehensive immigration reform outside the hearings on the immigration bills next Wednesday in Philadelphia. If there anybody would like to speak, I could try to get you on the list.
ramus
06-03 02:52 PM
You can call or send email with your personalized message.
What do you think?
Though I sent webfaxes, But I am not very convinced.
Its same text in every fax. Its not personalized.
For senatores it will be a spam kind of thing. So many faxes with just different name but same text.
I am not also happy about language. Its not very effective!!!
What do you think?
Though I sent webfaxes, But I am not very convinced.
Its same text in every fax. Its not personalized.
For senatores it will be a spam kind of thing. So many faxes with just different name but same text.
I am not also happy about language. Its not very effective!!!
2011 vestido de um ombro só?
pappu
01-29 06:50 PM
rumour say retrogression may lift on march 2009, is it true????
Is that your new year wish? :)
I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.
Is that your new year wish? :)
I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.
more...
sash
06-20 04:05 PM
What is the ETA to get the receipt if you file in July 2007?

sapota
12-12 06:19 PM
How there could be demand for visa numbers for EB2 India between the years 2000 & 2002. The possible sources of such visa number demand would be from BEC or LC substitution. Both require filing a new I-140 recently, which most likely would not have been approved yet. Are visa numbers alloted even before I-140 is approved??
Unless there were some real unlucky ones with PD earlier than 2002 that got through 'namecheck' just recently.
Unless there were some real unlucky ones with PD earlier than 2002 that got through 'namecheck' just recently.
more...

andhrawala
11-18 01:49 PM
Hi GCInLimbo,
I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).
Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.
I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.
Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.
Thanks,
I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).
Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.
I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.
Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.
Thanks,
2010 Vestidos para festa de
manand24
08-03 12:14 PM
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
Wonder what is going on at USCIS? A July 2nd filer with neither receipts nor cashed checks.
Wonder what is going on at USCIS? A July 2nd filer with neither receipts nor cashed checks.
more...
Karthikthiru
08-26 12:36 PM
Congrats. Did you change from AOS to CP? or You choose CP when you applied for I-140
hair vestido-de-noiva-2-grande.jpg
fromnaija
07-20 04:46 PM
For I-485 AOS purpose, date of last entry into the US is used as basis of determining legal status. That is the law. Fair or not, it's not my call
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
more...
Steven-T
February 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 APO Macro Super for Nikon ---> not sure???
SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
Craig
The sb26 should have no problem. My daughter is using my 20 years old little Nikon flash (name???) on her N65 film Nikon.
According to the 6) lens compatibility, you can use the non-cpu (non-AI, AI, AIS) lens in "M mode, but exposure meter won't function". My guess is: either it's like a lens adaptor, (and lose all auto-function!!!), e.g. a Hassy - Nikon adaptor or Nikkor-EOS adaptor. You focus with the lens wide open, manually turn-select your f-number, expose with the internal meter, and release shutter, ALL manually. Alternativelly, the diaphagm may "clock" automatically, but you have to meter using an external meter, set the exposure manually, and release shutter. Either way, you lose "exposure metering in one way or the other". The fore is just my guess. I would always try it out in a local store before buying anything (online).
BTW, I don't know your finanical situation and your aspiration (particularly future) for photography. You are buying into a (D)SLR system. The body is the cheapest part you buy. The rest of the system causes you two arms and a leg. Excuse my straightness (rudeness?). The three Nikon items don't worth much in the used market. I am a 25 years Nikonian, a technology trailer, currently have a F2AS and a D1 (and a Hassey, plus a couple broken Rollei TLRs), decided to switch to Canon EOS 1-series, just waiting for the right time. I think Nikon has given away on the high-end DSLR to Canon. I mainly shoot landscape and PJ, and loves to travel to exotic places - stormy desert, rain forest, high altitude plateaus and snowing avalanching mountains (>4,000m), etc. I need something SOLID.
Steven
SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
Craig
The sb26 should have no problem. My daughter is using my 20 years old little Nikon flash (name???) on her N65 film Nikon.
According to the 6) lens compatibility, you can use the non-cpu (non-AI, AI, AIS) lens in "M mode, but exposure meter won't function". My guess is: either it's like a lens adaptor, (and lose all auto-function!!!), e.g. a Hassy - Nikon adaptor or Nikkor-EOS adaptor. You focus with the lens wide open, manually turn-select your f-number, expose with the internal meter, and release shutter, ALL manually. Alternativelly, the diaphagm may "clock" automatically, but you have to meter using an external meter, set the exposure manually, and release shutter. Either way, you lose "exposure metering in one way or the other". The fore is just my guess. I would always try it out in a local store before buying anything (online).
BTW, I don't know your finanical situation and your aspiration (particularly future) for photography. You are buying into a (D)SLR system. The body is the cheapest part you buy. The rest of the system causes you two arms and a leg. Excuse my straightness (rudeness?). The three Nikon items don't worth much in the used market. I am a 25 years Nikonian, a technology trailer, currently have a F2AS and a D1 (and a Hassey, plus a couple broken Rollei TLRs), decided to switch to Canon EOS 1-series, just waiting for the right time. I think Nikon has given away on the high-end DSLR to Canon. I mainly shoot landscape and PJ, and loves to travel to exotic places - stormy desert, rain forest, high altitude plateaus and snowing avalanching mountains (>4,000m), etc. I need something SOLID.
Steven
hot O bolo de casamento é o
Legal
09-20 07:22 PM
K_SING,
You can invest, but be careful.
You can invest and earn money, but you shoulddn't be "working" to generate money. If you "work" at stock trading, and generate money this is a violation of your H1B status. You could land in trouble, if I were you I will stop it.
Attorney Siskind addressed this issue recently (visalaw.com), i don't have the web link.
You can do passive investing in mutual funds or stocks. you can invest in real estate funds, but if you actively manage a property and make money you could be in trouble.;)
You can invest, but be careful.
You can invest and earn money, but you shoulddn't be "working" to generate money. If you "work" at stock trading, and generate money this is a violation of your H1B status. You could land in trouble, if I were you I will stop it.
Attorney Siskind addressed this issue recently (visalaw.com), i don't have the web link.
You can do passive investing in mutual funds or stocks. you can invest in real estate funds, but if you actively manage a property and make money you could be in trouble.;)
more...
house Vestidos de festa - Anuário
immigrant-in-law
02-03 10:20 AM
When was the last time you attended a class at TVU? From your post it seems you were happily working at some place, and not really studying.
In case you have not attended any class till date you, my friend, are in trouble. Do the right thing - pack up and leave. Try coming back the right way...and please do not get exploited by the OPT/CPT enablers/ providers whether Univ or Employer. I feel bad for the situation you are in but I know that you know that it is partly or fully because of the choices you've made.
Share your experience with other US hopefuls when you are back home.
In case you have not attended any class till date you, my friend, are in trouble. Do the right thing - pack up and leave. Try coming back the right way...and please do not get exploited by the OPT/CPT enablers/ providers whether Univ or Employer. I feel bad for the situation you are in but I know that you know that it is partly or fully because of the choices you've made.
Share your experience with other US hopefuls when you are back home.
tattoo tattoo os vestidos de casamento vestidos de festa de casamento. vestidos de
kumar07
09-14 04:45 AM
thnks immiusa, ur answer is really helpful!...
but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??
Appreciate for your help.
but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??
Appreciate for your help.
more...
pictures para Festas de Casamento
Asian
12-07 01:15 PM
When does the H-1 B fiscal year start? Is it April? So for example, people apply in April 2007 for the 2007 fiscal year and start working from April 2007?
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
Sure enough. You need to have h1b visa #s available to transfer from non-profit to profit org. I am in the same boat and you will have to wait till next year's quota. As said, you may transfer between non-profit orgs as many times you like in 6 years. Sorry.
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
Sure enough. You need to have h1b visa #s available to transfer from non-profit to profit org. I am in the same boat and you will have to wait till next year's quota. As said, you may transfer between non-profit orgs as many times you like in 6 years. Sorry.
dresses vestido de festa ou casamento
lazycis
02-13 01:20 PM
"But the stranger who dwells with you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were once strangers..." Leviticus 19:34
more...
makeup Especial Casamento
naturopathicpt
06-25 10:15 PM
Hi. I came from the Philippines and signed a contract for a 3-year obligation as a PT here in the US. My employer paid my recruiter (agency) fees to get me here. In the whole process, I did not shell out anything except for my airfare and other minor fees. However, my recruiter made this written contract saying that if I breach it, I have to pay all the expenses, as in literally all of it regardless of how long I already worked within the three-year period. I just feel that I am being held by my employer since I am planning to move to another company that would better give me the chance to have a green card to a place where I really like to live. Is it really legal that a recruiter make a copy of a contract/bond for the employer and the recruit to sign on it and for me to be responsible to pay all of the fees should I breach the contract? Is there any law/article that prohibits this practice?
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
girlfriend Frete Grátis Vestido de festa

GC_1000Watt
07-28 05:42 PM
So, I was talking to one of the attorneys and he mentioned that one should contest the denial within 30 days and as long as it is approved, we don't have any problem. But, if the MTR is rejected, then all the days that have been accumulated after the denial will be in illegal status.
What is the probability of cases of MTR getting approved after the relevant documents have been published?
For the client letter denial reason, did anybody furnish further documents?
Appreciate your inputs
I was in same situation last year and as suggested by a very good lawyer, instead of filing MTR, me and my company re-applied under premium processing. I got the extension with I-94 within 10 days after I re-applied.
MTR is time cosuming and all the time you will be worried about it. Also if MTR gets denied for any reason then you are putting yourself in big trouble.
I would suggest you to reapply with solid paperwork under premium processing. Don't forget to ask your lawyer to include a cover letter telling USCIS about the earlier denial and why they should reconsider the case based on the attached documents.
That worked for me like a dream and hope it works for you as well.
Good luck friend!
What is the probability of cases of MTR getting approved after the relevant documents have been published?
For the client letter denial reason, did anybody furnish further documents?
Appreciate your inputs
I was in same situation last year and as suggested by a very good lawyer, instead of filing MTR, me and my company re-applied under premium processing. I got the extension with I-94 within 10 days after I re-applied.
MTR is time cosuming and all the time you will be worried about it. Also if MTR gets denied for any reason then you are putting yourself in big trouble.
I would suggest you to reapply with solid paperwork under premium processing. Don't forget to ask your lawyer to include a cover letter telling USCIS about the earlier denial and why they should reconsider the case based on the attached documents.
That worked for me like a dream and hope it works for you as well.
Good luck friend!
hairstyles Vestidos de casamento, Festa
john2255
10-20 06:24 AM
Look at the profile...... join date and no. of posts.
So whats the problem. I was active till 2007, till the special immigrant visas are over and retrogression set in for Schedule A workers, nurses and physical therapists. I was in my country till now, and Immigration voice sign in template don't have any option to register for people who are out of United states.
When I was active I always did my best to share my knowledge and help the people.
I supported and advocated for general visa recapture and special legislative initiatives for Schedule A workers. I was an active member of Schedule A workers sub group of Immigraton voice.
I hope I am clarified. I humbly request for valuable advices to decide on my situation. Once again thank you all for your advices.
So whats the problem. I was active till 2007, till the special immigrant visas are over and retrogression set in for Schedule A workers, nurses and physical therapists. I was in my country till now, and Immigration voice sign in template don't have any option to register for people who are out of United states.
When I was active I always did my best to share my knowledge and help the people.
I supported and advocated for general visa recapture and special legislative initiatives for Schedule A workers. I was an active member of Schedule A workers sub group of Immigraton voice.
I hope I am clarified. I humbly request for valuable advices to decide on my situation. Once again thank you all for your advices.
Rajeev
08-11 08:09 AM
Oh you are talking about that 5658 one.. It's already been discussed in these forums. Someone pointed out that this was crafted by a senator who is about to retire, and has a co-sponsor from Hawaii. So it doesn't appear to be very strong and would most probably just die silently
Whatever may be the chances of success, at least we should support this bill.
Whatever may be the chances of success, at least we should support this bill.
Lasantha
07-09 01:33 PM
Then why do we need an attorney if we are there to correct them. We provide them with proper documentation. They make sure they put it correctly in the form. I can understand if a wrong document has been send and that caused the error but otherwise what are they for.
Not entirely true. In my case all I did was verify that my personal data was correct. But when it came to certain issues and confusing stuff I brought it to their attention and they took care of it. In my opinion you do need a lawyer unless you are absolutely 100% confident that you can fill those forms without screwing up.
Not entirely true. In my case all I did was verify that my personal data was correct. But when it came to certain issues and confusing stuff I brought it to their attention and they took care of it. In my opinion you do need a lawyer unless you are absolutely 100% confident that you can fill those forms without screwing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment