Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

randy orton rko

images randy orton rko tribute randy orton rko. Randy Orton R.K.O.: text,
  • Randy Orton R.K.O.: text,



  • Venkat_175
    04-08 11:40 AM
    It looks my ex-employer us not going to take any action as they are getting some business from the client. Thank you very much for helping me.

    Regards,
    Venkat.





    wallpaper Randy Orton R.K.O.: text, randy orton rko. Randy Orton RKO shackles
  • Randy Orton RKO shackles



  • admin
    04-03 07:11 AM
    jinger,

    If we ask for everything, we will end up with nothing. If we do not focus on a certain set of issues, we're just setting ourselves for failure. It is not that we're misleading others either. We've always been very open about our goals. We never claimed that we're going to represent every immigrant's wishes.

    While what GCwaitforever, has asked is for a very good reason, we're right now focussed on bringing the maximum good to the maximum number of our members.





    randy orton rko. rko.RANDY ORTON.rko
  • rko.RANDY ORTON.rko



  • theconfused
    12-15 09:57 PM
    Dear Nousername,

    Thanks for your reply.

    My time period without pay stup was 4 months and 14 days = 134 days.

    How much was the gap (without pay stub) for you?

    Thanks





    2011 Randy Orton RKO shackles randy orton rko. Logorandy orton his rko
  • Logorandy orton his rko



  • BMS1
    09-25 01:10 PM
    "july 12 2007" will be the important date. It will be there as an USCIS stamp in the App. You can re-submit this app in Oct 2007 even if there is no visa available for your PD in Oct, 2007. It will be treated as if it was received on "july 12 2007".



    more...


    randy orton rko. Deal Finder: wwe randy orton
  • Deal Finder: wwe randy orton



  • manderson
    11-11 12:35 PM
    Don't count on it.





    randy orton rko. randy orton rko logo 2010,
  • randy orton rko logo 2010,



  • mbawa2574
    04-15 09:46 AM
    My wife has ITIN till last year and we filed jointly. This year she has a social security number and we filed using social security number. Return was rejected by IRS saying that my wife's last year's AGI is wrong. Has anyone run into this ? What was the resolution ?



    more...


    randy orton rko. Cap Randy Orton RKO
  • Cap Randy Orton RKO



  • PlainSpeak
    02-23 10:30 AM
    sorry to ask this question as it may be asked previously still i need to know the latest info.


    Having AP and EAD ( i am not primary ) and want to travel to india from atlanta for round trip. what are the documents i need to carry ? What are the things i need to follow ? For the infant baby who is USA citizen what documents i need to carry ?

    please reply anybody who knows about these.

    Thank you.

    Primary carry the following
    - Origional EAD and AP
    - As many past W2 as you can
    - Atleast last 6 paystubs
    - All your previous Origional H1B which shows you were always in status
    - Origional Current H1B if applicable
    - Letter from HR of current company stating that you are a full time employee if applicable
    - Copy of 485 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of 140 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of Labour if available


    Dependent carry the following
    - Origional EAD and AP
    - All your previous Origional H4 which shows you were always in status
    - All your spouses previous Origional H1 which shows he/she were always in status
    - Copy of your 485 receipt notice and copy of spouse 485 notince if available
    - Copy of spouse 140 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of spouse Labour if available

    Optional
    - Last 3 paystubs if you are working
    - Letter from HR of current company stating that you are a full time employee if applicable





    2010 rko.RANDY ORTON.rko randy orton rko. randy orton rko tribute
  • randy orton rko tribute



  • gandalf1234
    02-10 03:33 PM
    just updated my profile .

    so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .

    was you in this situation too and got denied H1?



    more...


    randy orton rko. Randy orton - RKO - apex,
  • Randy orton - RKO - apex,



  • crazymish
    03-05 02:15 PM
    Hi People,

    I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.

    I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.

    Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.

    Would appreciate a little insight here.

    Thx,
    M





    hair Logorandy orton his rko randy orton rko. Randy Orton funny RKO !
  • Randy Orton funny RKO !



  • sanju_dba
    11-11 02:17 PM
    Thanks for your help, by the time I start the business it should be around 6 months, hoping there will be no problem in near future as adviced, Im planning to go head & start the business. Once again thanks for all your support.

    6months is to comply with AC21. I donot recall any one saying wait xyz time to switch after you get a GC.



    more...


    randy orton rko. Randy Orton : RKO Fest!
  • Randy Orton : RKO Fest!



  • lskreddy
    08-14 02:18 PM
    I am planning to do that early next year when I go up there for a six week vacation. Thanks for that feedback.





    hot Deal Finder: wwe randy orton randy orton rko. Randy Orton On RAW middot; RKO Style
  • Randy Orton On RAW middot; RKO Style



  • asdfred
    10-12 05:29 PM
    no dude..it does not..there is not much it will give us..
    we need visa recapture, elimination of country quota and simplification of ac21 rules
    (i feel like i am asking for free beer :p)



    more...


    house WWE:Randy Orton - RKO Killing randy orton rko. Randy Orton RKO
  • Randy Orton RKO



  • gcisadawg
    12-17 11:35 AM
    What a lousy and pathetic system it is , the so called USCIS. I mean they want ppl to wait for a decade to follow all the rules legally to get GC.

    And so is the congress/senate. It seems they are bent upon not giving GC, just dragging it from one recession to the other. :mad:

    The way things are going, I wont be surprised if the backlog crosses the double digit! 7 years and 2 months and counting...:(





    tattoo randy orton rko logo 2010, randy orton rko. Randy+orton+rko+wallpaper
  • Randy+orton+rko+wallpaper



  • myimmiv
    12-17 02:22 PM
    Arrived at IAD POE with 5 days left on AP before expiry. No problems. You will get 1 full year from the date of entry on I-94 irrespective of expiration date on AP.
    Did you mean DIA POE ?



    more...


    pictures Cap Randy Orton RKO randy orton rko. Randy Orton RKO
  • Randy Orton RKO



  • webm
    04-10 11:42 AM
    AFAIK it's not published yet. Also it's two years extension which is under review not three years.

    Good luck

    No, its 3 year proposed and still under review...:)





    dresses Randy Orton On RAW middot; RKO Style randy orton rko. Download Randy Orton Vs
  • Download Randy Orton Vs



  • GCwaitforever
    02-07 09:12 AM
    From IRS point of view, parents are considered dependents if you are taking care of them at home. You could bring them on visitor VISA mentioning that they will be here for medical treatment. You may have to show proof of Insurance etc ... in the affidavit of support. Medical exprenses are costly here. That is the only problem.



    more...


    makeup Randy orton - RKO - apex, randy orton rko. WWE:Randy Orton - RKO Killing
  • WWE:Randy Orton - RKO Killing



  • gxtrader
    09-28 01:04 AM
    After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.

    He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.

    I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)

    Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.

    That's real strange! Had the same dream but in mine J.B. beat you up real bad.....for poor spelling! :D





    girlfriend Randy+orton+rko+wallpaper randy orton rko. Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio
  • Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio



  • desitechie
    10-06 03:13 PM
    hello ,

    I filed a address change on line , 10 days back no LUD on any of my forms

    EAD, 131 and I 485 , i know that USCIS should send a mail conforming the

    same How long will it take to get this mail


    thanks

    Did you get the snail mail from USCIS for the AR11 address change?

    Thanks





    hairstyles Randy Orton : RKO Fest! randy orton rko. WWE Randy Orton RKO Gas
  • WWE Randy Orton RKO Gas



  • sripk
    07-18 08:52 PM
    Below is a draft statement i prepared and appreciate if you can review it and suggest any changes reqd if this is not convincing.

    I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
    I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>


    Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
    1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
    -Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.

    Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?





    thesparky007
    04-26 07:38 PM
    ok





    EB3_SEP04
    08-25 12:29 PM
    As for as I know USCIS local office has stopped issuing interim EAD some where from 2006.
    The only option we have is to request for expedite process which we can do by calling the USCIS customer service number. This you can get it in the USCIS website.

    I think we can get the infopass only if 90 days has passed or if your EAD is going to expire soon and you need immediate attention.

    Thanks buddy!
    BTW, How to get an INFOPASS appointment?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment