
gc_rip
08-10 08:53 PM
Oh you are talking about that 5658 one.. It's already been discussed in these forums. Someone pointed out that this was crafted by a senator who is about to retire, and has a co-sponsor from Hawaii. So it doesn't appear to be very strong and would most probably just die silently
Why can't democrats come up with a bill like this, good for EB immigration? And what would be a reason for Democrats to vote out this bill?
Why can't democrats come up with a bill like this, good for EB immigration? And what would be a reason for Democrats to vote out this bill?
wallpaper Olivia Wilde Wallpapers
sunnysharma
10-10 04:06 PM
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html
Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.
Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.
skdskd
08-31 01:15 PM
Vote Yes
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
2011 olivia wilde wallpapers.
Waitnwait
12-20 08:58 PM
I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
more...
senk1s
10-09 04:54 PM
i thought this was just an interpretation of AC21 (and how it applies to the current situation)
i-serf
05-24 09:38 PM
As previously mentioned in this forum, a year back (almost) when my visa stamping had not expired I had approached the MD MVA for my license. Due to a last/first name issue in my passport they declined the DL. Now after going through the name change process in US and India and getting the court order, I re-approached the MVA. After multiple levels of screening and approvals taking full 4 hrs, finally I got my 5 year license this Thursday.
MD license rules changed and there was lack of clarity for everybody some weeks back. Now there seems to be better clarity. Having SSN and i-94 is important as I felt.
If some one is in the same boat, I hope this info helped.
MD license rules changed and there was lack of clarity for everybody some weeks back. Now there seems to be better clarity. Having SSN and i-94 is important as I felt.
If some one is in the same boat, I hope this info helped.
more...
jnraajan
03-20 05:19 PM
The best time for seeing any good result for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of 2008. Precisely, from Nov-02-2008 till the day, the new president swears in.
If you go through the records of the past presidencies, you can see one interesting thing: Whenever the presidency changes from one person to another, that period is the best to make any sweeping changes that can be done administratively. Bill clinton passed many executive orders during the last 1.5 months of his presidency. The reason for this is: the ruling party will not oppose this as the election is over. The new president will also not oppose this as the election is over and the bad blood of any of this action will not fall on him as well. On top of that, the new president need not address any contentious issues as an initiative from his side. If the old president started something, he could always portray that, he is making the situation better.
The best example for this kind of presidential action: There is a proposal from many parts of the political spectrum to lift the cuban embargo. No one is ready to do that as everyone is scared how it will affect them. If the passing president does this during the last 1.5 months, the blame will only fall on the president and it will not fall on the party or the opposition or on the new president. At the same time, the passing president will be portrayed in the history as someone who did some sweeping change.
Once the new president swears in, he won't be in a position to do sweeping changes as there is always a concern for second term, approval rating etc etc.
Well, the best time for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of this year, after Nov 2.
It is true what you are saying, but only partially. The outgoing President cannot change the laws. He can only do what could be an administrative fix. So, lobbying for these administrative fixes is the campaign that we already started. Hopefully, The President can do that.
If you go through the records of the past presidencies, you can see one interesting thing: Whenever the presidency changes from one person to another, that period is the best to make any sweeping changes that can be done administratively. Bill clinton passed many executive orders during the last 1.5 months of his presidency. The reason for this is: the ruling party will not oppose this as the election is over. The new president will also not oppose this as the election is over and the bad blood of any of this action will not fall on him as well. On top of that, the new president need not address any contentious issues as an initiative from his side. If the old president started something, he could always portray that, he is making the situation better.
The best example for this kind of presidential action: There is a proposal from many parts of the political spectrum to lift the cuban embargo. No one is ready to do that as everyone is scared how it will affect them. If the passing president does this during the last 1.5 months, the blame will only fall on the president and it will not fall on the party or the opposition or on the new president. At the same time, the passing president will be portrayed in the history as someone who did some sweeping change.
Once the new president swears in, he won't be in a position to do sweeping changes as there is always a concern for second term, approval rating etc etc.
Well, the best time for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of this year, after Nov 2.
It is true what you are saying, but only partially. The outgoing President cannot change the laws. He can only do what could be an administrative fix. So, lobbying for these administrative fixes is the campaign that we already started. Hopefully, The President can do that.
2010 Olivia-wilde-mobile-wallpaper
rockstart
03-22 09:15 AM
Your post is confusing. Can you please add details. Is her visa (stamping) denied or her I 797 (H4 approval I forget the number its I5XX something) that was not approved? I am assuimg its the later. Any case its always prudent to exit the country immediately in order to maintain status.
more...
hibworker
07-15 05:37 PM
Hand in all I-94 that are in your possession since last entry in to US.
hair Olivia Wilde
kaisersose
04-21 04:47 PM
Wow!
Texas does not give a damn about any of this.
Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.
Texas does not give a damn about any of this.
Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.
more...
vladdrac
06-11 09:11 AM
I like what is going on with what you are doing. The one thing that doesn't look good is that you have shadows going in different directions (i.e. chess pieces, clock, text). The board does not have a shadow at all. I think if you had added a shadow from the board it would look way more realistic.
other than that, pretty good
other than that, pretty good
hot Photo: Olivia Wilde Wallpaper
gc_kaavaali
12-24 10:17 PM
Okay...i will try my best to keep this thread on top...
This thread has to stay on top
This thread has to stay on top
more...
house Olivia Wilde Wallpaper
Madan Ahluwalia
02-23 04:26 PM
Your wife will provide affidavit of support too. But if income is not enough, you can get someone else to be joint sponsor.
tattoo Tron Wallpapers - Olivia Wilde
Nadiya
08-08 04:21 PM
I'll be there and will try to bring friends.
more...
pictures Olivia Wilde for iPhone 3G/3GS
ita
10-31 11:52 AM
Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?
Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.
Thank you.
Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.
Thank you.
dresses Olivia-wilde-mobile-wallpaper
Gravitation
06-22 10:01 AM
There are not enough numbers in the house to pass CIR. It may be pushed in Senate for political reasons and may pass easily, but there's no such hope -whatsoever- in the House.
If CIR is to ever pass, 2009 is the best year.
So, there's no hope of passing in what could the best possible year for CIR! Am I the only one to whom it all sounds very ominous?
If CIR is to ever pass, 2009 is the best year.
So, there's no hope of passing in what could the best possible year for CIR! Am I the only one to whom it all sounds very ominous?
more...
makeup Olivia Wilde Photos, Olivia
chaks7
01-20 11:24 AM
My wife is the primary on the insurance and I am the dependent. My employer does not offer insurance. It is a consulting co. I checked with him; he said there were not enough people to go with Group policy and people have to find Individual Insurance. So COBRA may be the only option if something changes with her job.
girlfriend olivia wilde wallpaper
waiting_4_gc
03-31 04:54 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the freedom.
hairstyles olivia wilde wallpaper 1080p.
Queen Josephine
June 20th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Wow, a pdf! You should start a service! I'd love the step-by-step if you don't mind. I'm not getting the knack of this too quickly. Thanks!
I'll post it tonight when I get home from work.
I'll post it tonight when I get home from work.