Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

natural red hair with black highlights

images Red Highlights For Black Hair natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • sunofeast_gc
    07-22 06:49 PM
    just now I gave 5 star and posted my comments





    wallpaper natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • redcard
    08-09 07:05 AM
    :) Hi All,
    I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.

    peace........


    My Prediction.. buy a powerball ticket...chances and probability of winning some money is more then that of getting a GC in near future or of some legislation reform.:)





    natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • gene-O
    10-20 06:18 PM
    1. What's been done I'm fully aware of and I'm NOT asking to confirm the current state of this.
    2. It is perfectly normal to ask what is done in this case? And if anybody had experience with that? and If anybody is aware of any appeal processes/clauses that will shield a person who fell out of status from the 10 year bar.
    3. Believe me for me it is a hard situation which I'm trying to get a clue how to deal with.





    2011 natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. lack highlights. red hair
  • lack highlights. red hair



  • maacho
    02-13 01:47 PM
    H1B or not to Be is the question ?

    join IV for the answers ;)



    more...


    natural red hair with black highlights. Celebrity#39;s Red Hair
  • Celebrity#39;s Red Hair



  • greencard_fever
    01-14 01:43 PM
    Enjoy the freedom..congrats!!





    natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • gcinterview
    06-11 04:45 PM
    I completed my interview in mount laurel, NJ. Went well, in the end, was told no visa numbers available took my I94 from passport. Sigh!!! numbers were available until last month(:-(). Any way was given a letter stating case would be held in abeyance until priority date becomes current. They are advising me not to travel until you get the green card, they say it would be finalized soon. Any one in similar situation?


    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • pak
    07-12 08:56 AM
    Please visit

    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/

    enter your address to find the senetor of your area.

    Fill up your contact info.

    Paste the templet:

    I am a highly-skilled professional who entered this country legally. I've
    been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as "Green Card"
    for the past several years along with 500,000 other educated, highly
    skilled employment based (EB) immigrants. Many of us have been waiting for
    our turn to get Green Cards for 5-10 years while consistently abiding by
    all the laws of this country. Such long delays are due to tortuous and
    confusing paper work, backlogs due to various quotas and processing delays
    at US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), other allied state and
    federal agencies.

    Several categories of EB immigrant visa (Green Card) numbers were
    unavailable ("retrogressed") since the fall of 2005. For the past several
    decades, the US Department of State (DOS) has been publishing advisories
    known as visa bulletins once a month to announce the availability of
    immigrant visa numbers. On June 13, 2007, after a gap of nearly two years,
    DOS announced that all EB visa numbers would be "current" for the month of
    July. This meant, irrespective of our "priority date" (date assigned to us
    for our turn in the line for Green Cards), all of us were made eligible to
    apply for some interim immigration benefits. This "priority date" refers
    to the date when our labor certification (documentation verifying no US
    citizen worker was available for a given job) had been filed.

    Please note that 6/13 DOS announcement would not have led to immediate
    green card for most of us; but at least it would have ensured us interim
    benefits such as the right to travel and right to work for any employer-
    this was still a welcome change. Especially, for dependent spouses who are
    otherwise unable to work, this would have translated into right to travel
    and work without restriction and thus channel their energies positively.
    Several dependent spouses are also highly-skilled.

    Tens of thousands of applicants spent thousands of dollars in legal fees,
    immigration medical exams & vaccinations & getting various supporting
    documents ready to file our immigrant petitions to USCIS, at times
    inconveniencing our old parents in our home countries as well. It has been
    an agonizing two weeks for us. Some of us to had to fly in our spouses
    from our home countries or have had to cut short business trips. Hundreds
    of millions of dollars were spent by thousands of immigrants in
    preparation of their application. To our shock and dismay, on the morning
    of July 2nd 2007, USCIS announced that EB visa numbers were not available
    and all petitions filed in July would be rejected.

    For the legal skilled immigrants this has been a rather traumatizing and
    disheartening experience. These are people that are in the country
    legally, paid taxes and followed all the rules.

    We sincerely seek immediate congressional/ legislative remedial measures
    which would (1)Reduce the enormous backlogs of green card petitions of
    legal skilled immigrants (2)Ensure and request USCIS not to reject our
    immigrant visa petitions filed in July and provide us interim benefits of
    a pending immigrant visa petition. We make this sincere request with the
    hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.

    Sincerely,


    XX

    You will receive confirmation from senetor's office.

    Thanks





    2010 natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. Red Highlights For Black Hair
  • Red Highlights For Black Hair



  • Robert Kumar
    03-22 09:03 AM
    It's no brainer. Have the baby in US and then leave for india. You get US citizenship for your baby free of cost and without any hassles. Your baby can get indian citizenship anytime if that's your goal.

    And u can get your GC by him sponsoring for you as parents in just 15-16 years from now.
    That will be faster than this EB2 and EB3 backlogs.
    You help him now, and he will help you.



    more...


    natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • tuhin
    07-16 12:53 PM
    Hello,

    I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.

    That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?

    Thanks for going through my post.





    hair lack highlights. red hair natural red hair with black highlights. dresses natural red hair with
  • dresses natural red hair with



  • pitha
    07-05 12:41 PM
    by now everybody might have heard stories about how USCIS pulled staff and worked overtime and weekends to utilize the 60k visas in one month to prevent the july 485 filings.

    What I am wondering is why did they do it. One obvious reason is the incresed fee comming into effect from July 30 2007. In addition to it what are the other reasons.

    Is there any agenda within USCIS to prevent people from getting EAD and ac21 benefits?
    Is USCIS filled with anti immgrant mentality who have takem upon themselves to make our lives difficult?



    more...


    natural red hair with black highlights. natural curly hairstyle lack
  • natural curly hairstyle lack



  • gcnotfiledyet
    07-15 09:26 PM
    I have my original I94 from when I entered on F-1. And now I have the I-94 attached to my H-1B. Which one do I hand in?

    Both have same I-94 number with different visa class and expiry date. I think you have to hand the one that came with h1b. I think either way it will be in system since both I-94 have same number.





    hot Celebrity#39;s Red Hair natural red hair with black highlights. dresses red hair blonde
  • dresses red hair blonde



  • jnraajan
    03-20 10:04 AM
    Ok move over Prez elections..what happens in 09 after the Prez election..the current senate is the same..which refuses to pass any immi bill..just because the Prez elections will get over this year..why are we expecting that next year any bill will pass??..

    So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)

    Why we are expecting that something next year? One Word. Politics. The current congress will not do anything now, because, they dont want to alienate 1 particular group during an election year. Now, I am not saying that they will do anything in '09. But, with more lobbying, we might see some success.



    more...


    house natural red hair with lack highlights. lack hair lowlights. hair natural red hair with black highlights. lack hair and red highlights
  • lack hair and red highlights



  • royus77
    06-25 10:12 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?

    if there is any breakage clause,Make sure that you understand the amount of damages. If the company is desi ,you can always negotiate at a later time





    tattoo natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • solaris27
    02-11 09:07 AM
    In this forum you will not find a lot of peoples who won lottery .

    but is my personal openion that you can't use your lottery case priority date for your eb3 case?



    more...


    pictures natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. hair natural red hair with
  • hair natural red hair with



  • himu73
    04-09 03:19 PM
    I have observed senior members constantly heckling anyone trying put their views asking "Have you given any contribution ?" "How have you contributed to any work?" This is a democratic cause and i think we not heckle people. It will erode the support base. We need to understand that out of all the members only few percent will contribute. Constant repsonses to people expresssing their view will either drive people away or will not allow more creative ideas to come out. Take this case. It is a very good idea to go to Indian channels. I would expect a response like "Lets approach them and try to convince about our cause" (I know when i am writing this, next post will be why dont you try clling. I am ready but such a responce will dampen anyones spirit. Consider our activity like a profit center. More people and ideas is the driving force.Money is important but people who understnad the cause wont wait to contribute anyway.
    Hope this make sense and we have more positive posts !!!





    dresses dresses red hair blonde natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • raysaikat
    05-04 12:30 PM
    Is there any way to link buying house and green card?

    I know EB5 is to invest $500,000 to get a green card.

    How about to invest $500,000 buying a house in US and get a green card? Say 100,000 green card for that, that would help the current US economy a lot.

    I thought that that $500,000 (actually $1M unless the investment is in underprivileged areas) has to be personal funds, not loans. I do not think that there are many with personal funds close to that. Most people buy home with loans.



    more...


    makeup natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack highlights. lack hair lowlights. hair
  • natural red hair with lack highlights. lack hair lowlights. hair



  • ivy55
    07-17 09:26 PM
    How did you open Expedite SR, I opened SR nearly five times, took two InfoPass, yet not FP ?





    girlfriend natural red hair with lack natural red hair with black highlights. red and londe hair highlights
  • red and londe hair highlights



  • GCEB2
    09-20 10:13 PM
    can any one give some information on this





    hairstyles natural curly hairstyle lack natural red hair with black highlights. natural red hair with lack
  • natural red hair with lack



  • Sakthisagar
    11-19 09:10 AM
    Good Luck to all of you, but nowadays if a person is below the age of 60, getting a Visitors Visa is difficult, but there are exceptional cases too.but no guarantee that they will issue a Visa. Show bank account, or real estate in their names, And also appoint letter may help, but there is no guarantee, only Visitor's visas issued for youngsters are Celebrities, Business persons, diplomats and if you are able to convince US consulate that you will come back for sure. (with proving documents!) otherwise it is difficult to my knowledge.





    amitkhare77
    11-17 01:29 PM
    Yes you need the I-94 attached with I-797 in order to apply for change of status (H1 to H4). your employer can not keep I-797. Just tell your employer that you need to apply SSN and you need I-797.
    Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?

    Arpu





    xbohdpukc
    08-26 08:58 PM
    im really concerned about getting a GC more than using my MBA. Im already a Director of Software Development for my company so there no more career change that i need !

    then just sit tight and wait. and keep your money from those crooked "educators"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment