Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

naruto characters wallpaper

images Naruto characters naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto Shippuden Wallpapers
  • Naruto Shippuden Wallpapers



  • vin13
    01-08 03:35 PM
    I have been in US for 12 years now starting from F1 to several H1-bs. The IO did not look for anything. He just looked at the photo page for identification, AP copies





    wallpaper Naruto Shippuden Wallpapers naruto characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters
  • naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters



  • Leo07
    07-07 08:23 PM
    I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).

    What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
    I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.

    mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?

    I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.

    Cheers!


    mbawa,

    We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

    IV Team





    naruto characters wallpaper. kakashi - Naruto (wallpaper)
  • kakashi - Naruto (wallpaper)



  • hsingh82
    04-09 05:28 PM
    Enjoy the freedom!!





    2011 naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters naruto characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters
  • naruto shippuden characters



  • HV000
    04-07 10:39 AM
    Just got it. Right now.Thanks guys.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    GOOD. Go get a massage!! :)



    more...


    naruto characters wallpaper. characters wallpaper.
  • characters wallpaper.



  • qualified_trash
    05-31 02:08 PM
    berkeleybee,

    this is a good idea. Can you send me the text of the email you drafted? I would like to send it out to my sponsoring employer's HR manager and have the word spread. Please post the draft or PM it to me.

    thanks.





    naruto characters wallpaper. hottest Naruto character
  • hottest Naruto character



  • greyhair
    09-24 09:14 AM
    Live: House Immigration sub-committee hearing on C-Span

    C-SPAN3 Live Stream - C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3.aspx)



    more...


    naruto characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper
  • naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper



  • Saralayar
    04-10 11:52 AM
    My EAD is going to expire in 3 months and I am filing for my renewal now. What can be done if you don't get the EAD renewal response before the expiry of the current one ?
    I heard somewhere, that if you don't receive the renewal notice within 60 days, then you can approach the local USCIS office and get a temporary EAD card for 90 days.
    Anybody knows more ?

    Also, generally do folks approach their lawyers for extension filing or they do it themselves?

    Thanks,
    ------------------------
    EB3 PD Mar 2003
    I-485, AP, EAD filed in July 07
    EAD expiring on July 31st 2008.

    [I posted this on another thread under "EAD Filing Fees" but it did not show up on the first page- hence reposting it...]
    It is a new EAD and not an extension of your old EAD. You can go online and e-file and there is no need for a lawyer. As you have all your GC details including your Alien #, it is very straight forward.





    2010 kakashi - Naruto (wallpaper) naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto characters
  • Naruto characters



  • sss9i
    08-09 11:35 AM
    What if a 07/24/06 Y version of 485 is used while filing between July 30th to Aug 17th? The FAQ says that it should be version 07/30/07 Y. Any help is appreciated.

    We signed on August 31st and Attorney used previous editions. i.e.07/24/06 Y version.


    Update from Murthy.com

    USCIS Website States Previous Editions of 485 FORM Accepted We checked with AILA and they have confirmed that we can rely on the USCIS website. AILA is also requesting clarification from USCIS to clear up the issue. Posted Aug 09, 2007 (11:00am ET)



    more...


    naruto characters wallpaper. naruto, naruto character
  • naruto, naruto character



  • Ajaykumar
    11-06 11:23 AM
    Hi All,

    Please help me by answering the following questions and also bear with me if those are basic questions. Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

    1. My employer asked me to wait few months for at least partial job market recovery and advised its better to start the labor filing preparation sometime in Nov 2009/Dec 2009. There is a positive news on the job market recovery. Is it a good time to apply for PERM Labor now? FYI, my second H1B expires 09/30/2011.

    2. Is it possible to file multiple PERM Labor Certifications through two different employers at the same time? If yes, could I choose the employer I would like to stay, if both gets approved approximately at the same time?

    3. How long I can continue with future employment in the GC process?

    4. If the Labor get audited, is it possible to apply for H1B extension after 6th year?

    5. Is it possible to port I-140 & procedure involved to port with / without the consent of current employer.

    All the best!!!

    -
    Regards
    Ajaykumar





    hair naruto shippuden characters naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto Arena wallpaper
  • Naruto Arena wallpaper



  • arc
    10-26 12:44 PM
    Mrane and Lramni

    Does one have to fight the "first tier" the security guard and then one can get in? Is it very difficult? I am trying to go 1 week earlier!!!

    I you say you are out of town on appt date do they ask for a proof?



    more...


    naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto characters.
  • Naruto characters.



  • veni001
    06-18 01:54 PM
    Once you are able/eligible to use AC21 you are safe!

    Thanks Veni001. Yes, I did file for AC-21 when I changed my employer. Are there chances of my old I-140 cancelling even after fillinf for AC-21?

    Thanks...





    hot characters wallpaper. naruto characters wallpaper. naruto wallpaper shippuden
  • naruto wallpaper shippuden



  • marinab
    05-24 09:50 AM
    Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
    Thanks anyway.



    more...


    house in naruto. and my favorite naruto characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper
  • naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper



  • rajuram
    02-15 11:17 PM
    Lucky you�you can make plans like these. Most folks visiting this site are stuck in retrogression. Most will be willing to do AOS or Consular Processing, even if it means going to US Consulate on the north pole, if only it were to be allowed....Best of luck, hope you have fun making this choice

    260 views and not even one single opinion?





    tattoo hottest Naruto character naruto characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters
  • naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters



  • mittal_a
    06-26 02:45 PM
    I did the address change long back and got the LUD for the same reason way back.

    Thanks
    Amit Mittal



    more...


    pictures naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters wallpaper naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto characters. views: 802
  • Naruto characters. views: 802



  • aachoo
    03-18 10:06 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.

    -a





    dresses naruto wallpaper shippuden naruto characters wallpaper. characters wallpaper
  • characters wallpaper



  • GCwaitforever
    03-24 02:32 PM
    Nope. Unless it has some Technology concentration.



    more...


    makeup naruto, naruto character naruto characters wallpaper. in naruto. and my favorite
  • in naruto. and my favorite



  • logiclife
    06-23 06:46 PM
    I have forwarded all emails I got to Swati, who is in LA and will contact you about the documentary.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend naruto shippuden characters wallpaper. naruto shippuden characters naruto characters wallpaper. Naruto characters 4
  • Naruto characters 4



  • ajju
    04-09 05:18 PM
    Please appply EAD renewal in 120 days advance. You will get in time. :)

    My lawyer said I can work up to 3 months with receipt provided it was applied at least 90 days before expiry...

    I think its good to call USCIS directly and confirm.. Most of us will be in same boat sooner or later...

    This applies for renewal cases only.. not for first time EAD (actual card needed)





    hairstyles Naruto characters. naruto characters wallpaper. naruto, naruto character
  • naruto, naruto character



  • mdipi0
    11-17 09:52 PM
    hey, i just found out i have this account?





    mariner5555
    04-04 01:57 PM
    I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.
    Rgrant, coolguy ..Thank you v.much !!





    cybergold
    04-28 10:25 AM
    Hey Pom, where is Senocular's Robot, it was a very nice one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment