gc_chahiye
02-11 01:28 AM
Also, there is no way that they can reduce the backlog if they end up waiting for the PDs to be current.
I think you missed the point: if no PD is current, then there are no backlogs.
If a case cannot be approved because it exceeds the regulatory requirements, it wont count as a backlogged case. It will sit there, gathering dust, but wont be counted in any of these stats...
I think you missed the point: if no PD is current, then there are no backlogs.
If a case cannot be approved because it exceeds the regulatory requirements, it wont count as a backlogged case. It will sit there, gathering dust, but wont be counted in any of these stats...
wallpaper graffiti creator alphabet,
dyamannavar
11-28 10:15 AM
I had a LUD on I140 as well on 11/25. I140 was approved last year.
Rajeev
Rajeev
clif
04-10 12:25 PM
You must file AC21 letter before your old employer revokes I140. Otherwise, your I485 will be denied. Request your old employer to wait to revoke I140 until you have sent that letter.
I hired a attorney to send the letter. I guess you can do it yourself too. Find a sample letter. Your new employer has to sign it on the company's letterhead. The letter is from the new employer, not from you.
Hello,
This is my status.
I 140 � Approved in 2006 and have a copy.
I 485 � Filed in Jul 2007, Receipt date Jul 02, 2007. Have copy of I 485 receipt.
Perm Labor � Have perm labor approval copy.
Since it has been more than 180 days I 485 is pending and I 140 also approved, I joined my client. Now my old employer says he will withdraw my I 140.
I would like to send AC21 job change info to USCIS my self.
Please let me know if any one is in the same situation and filed (informed) AC21 by yourself.
And also advice if anyone used new attorney only for AC21.
Thanks.
I hired a attorney to send the letter. I guess you can do it yourself too. Find a sample letter. Your new employer has to sign it on the company's letterhead. The letter is from the new employer, not from you.
Hello,
This is my status.
I 140 � Approved in 2006 and have a copy.
I 485 � Filed in Jul 2007, Receipt date Jul 02, 2007. Have copy of I 485 receipt.
Perm Labor � Have perm labor approval copy.
Since it has been more than 180 days I 485 is pending and I 140 also approved, I joined my client. Now my old employer says he will withdraw my I 140.
I would like to send AC21 job change info to USCIS my self.
Please let me know if any one is in the same situation and filed (informed) AC21 by yourself.
And also advice if anyone used new attorney only for AC21.
Thanks.
2011 graffiti creator free.
waitnwatch
12-07 06:49 PM
Note that once you get a new passport the old one will be stamped as cancelled. So effectively you only get to use the new passport and all stamping will be done on that.
for payal nag
did you by any chance not send the extra $15 or so which guarantees overnight delivery. My experience is that I got my new passport back within 7 days. Same with my wife's passport. This is SF I am talking about.
for payal nag
did you by any chance not send the extra $15 or so which guarantees overnight delivery. My experience is that I got my new passport back within 7 days. Same with my wife's passport. This is SF I am talking about.
more...
furiouspride
01-11 09:26 PM
Retard!
newuser2011
05-16 04:15 PM
My PD is Jul 31, 2006 and I am going to add my wife to the application on June 1st. She is on H-4 right now.
How long does it take to get the AP and EAD? Can she leave the country without the AP.
How long does it take to get the AP and EAD? Can she leave the country without the AP.
more...
masala dosa
08-31 06:36 AM
It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485
Can someone tell what happens if in a similar situation one takes a ONE YEAR sabbatical to puruse educatin abroad.
for exampe MBA from INSEAD
Can someone tell what happens if in a similar situation one takes a ONE YEAR sabbatical to puruse educatin abroad.
for exampe MBA from INSEAD
2010 graphic graffiti creator
rajenk
04-27 01:24 PM
Sorry to hear that. That was really sad. Any ways past is past. Do the following.
1. Re-file I-140 if the denial was based on EB category with a higher one(Meaning EB2 got denied file under EB3)
2. Renew your H1-B with your labor approval and your new I-140 application. Don't mention anything about your current I-140 denial.
your EAD would get invalidated when your I-485 gets denied, I am just assuming because EAD is based on I-485. But I-485 needs a approved I-140 so connect the strings yourself. Now you can sense that there is some gray area here. Better get advice from a good attorney.
Your AP use should all be fine. You need to take these actions 1 and 2 immediately without delay.
On appealing for I-140, what you heard is right. My appeal failed as well. My case was they where not accepting mine under EB2 but they did under EB3. That was a silly mistake by my lawyer stating required experience as 3 years with BS instead of 5 years! I had 6 years exp with MS equivalent degree from India.
PS: Do you mind sharing the I-140 denial reason, that might help people address your situation more clearly.
Good luck. Don't lose your heart, you should be back on track in no time.
Cheers
Raj
1. Re-file I-140 if the denial was based on EB category with a higher one(Meaning EB2 got denied file under EB3)
2. Renew your H1-B with your labor approval and your new I-140 application. Don't mention anything about your current I-140 denial.
your EAD would get invalidated when your I-485 gets denied, I am just assuming because EAD is based on I-485. But I-485 needs a approved I-140 so connect the strings yourself. Now you can sense that there is some gray area here. Better get advice from a good attorney.
Your AP use should all be fine. You need to take these actions 1 and 2 immediately without delay.
On appealing for I-140, what you heard is right. My appeal failed as well. My case was they where not accepting mine under EB2 but they did under EB3. That was a silly mistake by my lawyer stating required experience as 3 years with BS instead of 5 years! I had 6 years exp with MS equivalent degree from India.
PS: Do you mind sharing the I-140 denial reason, that might help people address your situation more clearly.
Good luck. Don't lose your heart, you should be back on track in no time.
Cheers
Raj
more...
nozerd
12-17 09:33 PM
My labor was approved in October 2005 and the dates were in 1998 then so couldnt apply for 485. I applied for I 140 and that was approved in December 2005. Couldnt apply for I 485 until June 2007 just 1 month before the "free for all" where my dear friends with PD in 2007 could also apply.
Just makes you smile doesnt it :)
Just makes you smile doesnt it :)
hair abc in graffiti creator,
rsdang
08-29 11:46 AM
You have to use I-824 if you change the consulate, if it is a consular case. If your I-94 is extended within america, there is no need. However because of PIMS, it is better to initiate a I-824 and get confirmation before proceeding for stamping. It is better to check your lawyer to get the right legal advise.
Guys,
I had applied for my original H1 in London, First extension in Vienna Austria, and the last one in Delhi... and when i went to Delhi Embassy site - Since I was an H1-b holder already working in USA I had the option to apply at any consular office in India... I chose Delhi and will do it again in Dec at Delhi...
In short - unless is consular processing you can choose any consulate/embassy you want provided you have a reason to be there in that country... I think Mexico and Canada are exceptions to that rule as well...
Hope this helps
Guys,
I had applied for my original H1 in London, First extension in Vienna Austria, and the last one in Delhi... and when i went to Delhi Embassy site - Since I was an H1-b holder already working in USA I had the option to apply at any consular office in India... I chose Delhi and will do it again in Dec at Delhi...
In short - unless is consular processing you can choose any consulate/embassy you want provided you have a reason to be there in that country... I think Mexico and Canada are exceptions to that rule as well...
Hope this helps
more...
yabadaba
07-12 09:01 AM
just let adolf tancredo roll of your back...hes just trying to get few more days of publicity out of his quickfading presidential bid. sala tingu
hot graffiti alphabet
thatwillbeit
06-06 03:38 PM
Thanks for your reply wandmaker
akhilmahajan : Here is checklist of documents that I guess should be sent with AP I-131 form
I-131 Application Supporting documents
Copy of I-485 receipt Notice
Copy of I-140 Receipt/Approval Notice
Copy of Prior Advanced Parole Document (AP)
Copy of Biographic Page of Passport
Copy of Drivers' License
2 Passport size Photos
Check for $305 in favor of DHS
akhilmahajan : Here is checklist of documents that I guess should be sent with AP I-131 form
I-131 Application Supporting documents
Copy of I-485 receipt Notice
Copy of I-140 Receipt/Approval Notice
Copy of Prior Advanced Parole Document (AP)
Copy of Biographic Page of Passport
Copy of Drivers' License
2 Passport size Photos
Check for $305 in favor of DHS
more...
house With simple graffiti creator
ssingh92
01-08 11:57 AM
"same geographical area" what does it mean. In US or in the same State or the 200 mile radius from your company head qtr. You need to contact a good attorney.
tattoo Digital Graffiti Alphabet
s_r_e_e
11-29 02:18 PM
their email notif system doesnt work.. they may not send email on even hard lud.. I got email for my EAD approval a month after getting the card in hand! ..
more...
pictures alphabet; graffiti creator
QuickGreenCard
09-16 11:44 AM
I have consulted USCIS rep by taking InfoPass. She was friendly and talked with USCIS Texas rep (thats where mine went), they told her to re-apply. She sent an email and received a response saying to re-apply...................................
Cant they print another copy atleast at a charge instead asking to re-pay the whole fee again..........They are bastards
Cant they print another copy atleast at a charge instead asking to re-pay the whole fee again..........They are bastards
dresses graffiti creator free. font
rssb
11-28 07:28 AM
H1's from A and B are not related and having multiple H1's is valid.
However in your case, once the H1 from company A starts your OPT / EAD status will no longer be valid. For filing a H1 with company B now, you are fine with OPT status and you may get an approval for start date B with company B based on today's status of OPT.
I am under the impression that company B is not aware of H1 filing with company A.
So if H1 from company A is already approved and ready to start date A in Jan , then that is the day your OPT will end. If H1 from B is approved before start date A , but start date B is beyond A's start date then you will have to be with company A during that period ( i.e gap between start date A & start date B).
Or else down the line if you are asked to prove status between start date A & B, for that time you need something to show.
You say "My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. "
If this is the case your OPT should be intact, just make sure your status does not change on start date A with Sevis.
If A is not willing to cancel or you need to ask them to cancel then ....
Your options might be,
a) Cancel processing of H1 with A, so that OPT stays intact till B kicks in.
b) if A is already approved, then ask A to cancel it ( i.e send a letter to USCIS for withdrawal), this withdrawal date has to be before start date with A , and your OPT will be reinstated till B kicks in. This requires around 60 days, but can be sooner depending on their work load.
c) Ask B to advance start date to match with A so it takes control of your OPT before A ends it.
I can understand your situation, when someone is coming out of school and has multiple options. Where a single one of them is not a cut above the rest, for a clean decision, or a good one comes later. The best is to stay with opt until you are comfortable and like the work, but however due to time pressure, quota exhaustion and persuasion from the companies people end up applying for H1 too soon locking themselves into a corner.
PS: I am not a lawyer, it is better to consult a lawyer / your school student adviser for your options.
Good luck.
However in your case, once the H1 from company A starts your OPT / EAD status will no longer be valid. For filing a H1 with company B now, you are fine with OPT status and you may get an approval for start date B with company B based on today's status of OPT.
I am under the impression that company B is not aware of H1 filing with company A.
So if H1 from company A is already approved and ready to start date A in Jan , then that is the day your OPT will end. If H1 from B is approved before start date A , but start date B is beyond A's start date then you will have to be with company A during that period ( i.e gap between start date A & start date B).
Or else down the line if you are asked to prove status between start date A & B, for that time you need something to show.
You say "My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. "
If this is the case your OPT should be intact, just make sure your status does not change on start date A with Sevis.
If A is not willing to cancel or you need to ask them to cancel then ....
Your options might be,
a) Cancel processing of H1 with A, so that OPT stays intact till B kicks in.
b) if A is already approved, then ask A to cancel it ( i.e send a letter to USCIS for withdrawal), this withdrawal date has to be before start date with A , and your OPT will be reinstated till B kicks in. This requires around 60 days, but can be sooner depending on their work load.
c) Ask B to advance start date to match with A so it takes control of your OPT before A ends it.
I can understand your situation, when someone is coming out of school and has multiple options. Where a single one of them is not a cut above the rest, for a clean decision, or a good one comes later. The best is to stay with opt until you are comfortable and like the work, but however due to time pressure, quota exhaustion and persuasion from the companies people end up applying for H1 too soon locking themselves into a corner.
PS: I am not a lawyer, it is better to consult a lawyer / your school student adviser for your options.
Good luck.
more...
makeup Graffiti alphabet, graffiti
upuaut
08-16 05:30 AM
hmm.. thought I was just discribing that. ;) Guess I didn't discribe what I was talking about in enough detail.
the dial was produced using that method.
Personaly I've never lost any quality doing that.. but then again, I sometimes have smoothing turned off and sometimes on. I think that relates to how imported images look in the final production.
the dial was produced using that method.
Personaly I've never lost any quality doing that.. but then again, I sometimes have smoothing turned off and sometimes on. I think that relates to how imported images look in the final production.
girlfriend fonts graffiti creator
pom
05-08 10:02 AM
One or two more days... :phil:
hairstyles graffiti creator free fonts
HereIComeGC
04-22 03:47 PM
its good to see data like this after a while...if nothing else...it provides a snapshot of where we are.
Yes. That was exactly my intent. Good to refresh where we have been. Its intersting to note that for most of 2006 - dates did not move much and stayed around Jan 2003. So, presumably most of the cases prior to Jan 2003 would have been cleared.
Yes. That was exactly my intent. Good to refresh where we have been. Its intersting to note that for most of 2006 - dates did not move much and stayed around Jan 2003. So, presumably most of the cases prior to Jan 2003 would have been cleared.
raysaikat
06-14 12:05 AM
I am working in Company A and currently on OPT. My 2008 H1visa has been approved. It will be effective on Oct.1st. Now I got a much better job offer from company B, and need to join the new company in July. How can I transfer my H1 visa? Thanks a lot in advance. By the way, I can work on OPT for any employer before Oct 1st.
Just ask the new company to apply for a new H1B and give them the approval notice of the current one which will show that you have been counted towards the quota.
Just ask the new company to apply for a new H1B and give them the approval notice of the current one which will show that you have been counted towards the quota.
sledge_hammer
04-13 02:17 PM
What line of work are you in? Either send me a PM or post here.
I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.
They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.
If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.
I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.
They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.
If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.

No comments:
Post a Comment