Popular Post

Sunday, June 12, 2011

bald eagle wallpaper

images pictures:ald eagle bald eagle wallpaper. FREE WALLPAPERS Photos
  • FREE WALLPAPERS Photos



  • ivgclive
    10-08 12:45 PM
    1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
    I got PIO Cards recently, but not entered India yet. So far I used only visas.

    a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
    I assumed the same. It is just like a "Visa", but not on the passport but as a separate booklet.

    2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
    It is efficient and less expensive on money and time if you decide before you apply. If you have couple of months time before travel, apply PIO or you have only couple of weeks appy for Visa.

    a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
    You are probably submiting copies of documents except the passports +/- birth certificate. Be prepared if you just receive passports only.

    b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa? I guess so, as the process is completely different.

    ------------------------------------

    There are no guidelines on web sites for the option you are asking for. So the answers are only "what you can expect".

    If you are close to SF, worth stopping by the consulate.





    wallpaper FREE WALLPAPERS Photos bald eagle wallpaper. American Bald Eagles version
  • American Bald Eagles version



  • lonedesi
    06-04 01:56 PM
    I believe that if you travel after the expiration date on the visa stamped on your passport, you will need to go to the US consulate in India to get a multiple entry stamp to be able to return to the US. It is advisable that you don't travel unless you absolutely have to. You may want to renew your H1b and then go for the stamping. That way, you will have the stamping valid for the next 3 years.
    You may want to consult your attorney before you travel, as this is my personal opinion.





    bald eagle wallpaper. wallpaper thisbald eagle
  • wallpaper thisbald eagle



  • roseball
    04-02 02:06 AM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.





    2011 American Bald Eagles version bald eagle wallpaper. Bald Eagle Homer Alaska
  • Bald Eagle Homer Alaska



  • GCOP
    03-30 01:52 PM
    Can you please clarify about the details of POE in NJ. Thanks



    more...


    bald eagle wallpaper. Free Bald Eagle Wallpapers
  • Free Bald Eagle Wallpapers



  • GC_1000Watt
    01-05 04:40 PM
    Below mentioned points are from the NAFSA Adviser's Manual (2006 release)

    7.27.2.1 Exception for travel to Canada or Mexico for 30 days or less
    Under the "automatic extension of validity at ports-of-entry" provision, an H-IB alien may reenter the U.S. after a trip solely to Canada or Mexico that lasted no more than 30 days, without the need to obtain a new H-IB visa, even if the individual's prior H-IB visa has expired.

    H-1B automatic revalidation different than that for F and J nonimmigrants
    F and J nonimmigrants can use the automatic revalidation of visa provision not only after a trip to Canada and Mexico, but after a trip to the islands in the Caribbean as well. H-lB travel under this provision is limited to Canada and Mexico only.

    7.27.2.2
    Continued validity of H visas after employer change If the H-IB worker has changed employers since first entering the United States and has a valid visa annotated for the previous employer, he or she may reenter the U.S. using that visa, provided he or she presents a valid H-IB approval notice for the new employer upon reentry to the United States.

    7.27.2.3 Revalidation of H visas in the United States no longer possible
    Prior to July 17,2004, nonimmigrants in H status could apply for a new H visa through the DOS Visa Office in Washington, D.C., but only if they had already obtained one visa abroad in the category being applied for. This process was known as "revalidation." Effective July 17, 2004, the Department of State no longer accepts applications for revalidation of H visas.

    7.27.2.4 H-1 B visa eligibility after an extension of H-1 B status beyond 6 years
    Caution! H-IB nonimmigrants that have received extensions ofH-lB status beyond 6 years under AC21 continue to be bound by the requirement to have a valid H-IB visa for entry to the United States after travel abroad. If the nonimmigrant's visa has expired, he or she will
    have to obtain a new H -1 B visa on the basis of an approved H -lB petition in order to reenter the United States, like any H-IB nonimmigrant.



    Please let me now if these points are in place currently.
    And if yes then please consider this case gurus. If somebody has a valid first H1B extension (with I-94) till 2012 and if he goes for stamping in mexico and gets 221(g). Then can he come back to USA even if his old H1B and old I-94 has expired while his case is pending under 221(g) status in mexico?
    I will appreciate your thoughts on this.





    bald eagle wallpaper. picture of a ald eagle.
  • picture of a ald eagle.



  • aristotle
    07-12 10:14 PM
    PM anyone?



    more...


    bald eagle wallpaper. hot Bald Eagle Wallpaper bald
  • hot Bald Eagle Wallpaper bald



  • PDOCT05
    10-29 03:08 PM
    [QUOTE=PDOCT05;189726]It's lawyer's fault ..he didn't check the application clearly.He said he is going to deal with it in a tactical way.I will wait for another notice from USCIS and then will take action on my lawyer. I am not going to leave him..:)
    QUOTE]

    Wish you all the best. It is too late to learn that one should not leave everything to the lawyers. Accuracy of info, signatures, etc. need to be thoroughly checked by us, the filers. Lawyer is doing this work for several people, and they want to spend least time on each. We, understanding the impact, are prepared to spend little extra time for checking thoroughly.

    What tactical explanation is he going to give? May be he should say that it was signed but USCIS guy did not see it. Or, ink was bad, and evaporated, etc. "Fogot" will be difficult to make them accept.

    No Idea how is he going deal..I will try my best to avoid...any further issues.





    2010 wallpaper thisbald eagle bald eagle wallpaper. pictures:ald eagle
  • pictures:ald eagle



  • bkr
    10-26 10:41 PM
    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.

    I am also in the same boat. LUD 10/18, waiting for AP.
    Received EAD and done FP.

    will keep you posted.



    more...


    bald eagle wallpaper. Origami blad eagle folded
  • Origami blad eagle folded



  • whitecollarslave
    02-08 02:52 PM
    I'm not sure it will be taken up by AILA -- I was so surprised by the resistance I encountered when I asked a well known attorney with a blog (v. popular with IV members) to submit this question to the AILA committee which reviews topics for liason meetings, and it took several rounds of email and some very severe rhetoric from me to even get him to send it to the committee! I feel it is terrible that our self-professed advocates hesitate even to ASK a question, let alone propose specific reforms...

    The deadline for submitting questions is Feb 15 -- so if you are interested, get in touch with your attorneys and send in the question. Maybe numbers will move them.

    Can you provide some more information on the AILA liaison meetings? Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of it before.

    Can we ask AILA to support the letter campaign? Specifically, can we ask AILA to push for recapturing 218K unused visas and clarification on how they might be allocated, if recaptured?

    Thanks!





    hair Bald Eagle Homer Alaska bald eagle wallpaper. ald eagle wallpaper.
  • ald eagle wallpaper.



  • Googler
    02-20 07:28 PM
    As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
    EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.

    If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.

    I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it is my impression that except for a few odd years (FY06 comes to mind), EB-1 did not max out its numbers. Using EB-1 for L-1 executives is a relatively new idea.



    more...


    bald eagle wallpaper. HD American Bald Eagle
  • HD American Bald Eagle



  • drirshad
    09-23 08:25 PM
    After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today

    Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o





    hot Free Bald Eagle Wallpapers bald eagle wallpaper. Photo: Jasper Bald Eagle
  • Photo: Jasper Bald Eagle



  • smuggymba
    05-12 01:23 PM
    I don't mean to hijack the thread and my PD is 2010 anyway but I have a question also.

    We know that we need to get all this vaccination thing done during 485 stage and a civil surgeon does that. But do we need to get all this done/verified at our regular physician before we go to the civil surgeon?

    All of us have these polio, measles thing done but we don't have a record to show. So does the doc give us new/follow up shots to fulfill the criteria...and we take that to the civil surgeon.

    looks like the civil surgeon is just a stamping authority, the real deal has to be done by our doc. Please let me know.



    more...


    house For American Bald Eagles bald eagle wallpaper. american flag eagle wallpaper.
  • american flag eagle wallpaper.



  • mallu
    01-24 01:35 PM
    Yes. As long as your PD was current in some point of time you can file WOM. Be sure to include Department of State as a defendant so it could be ordered to release a visa number for you..





    tattoo picture of a ald eagle. bald eagle wallpaper. This wallpaper is also
  • This wallpaper is also



  • akilhere
    11-06 03:02 PM
    #1 - If a suitable USC, LPR responds your PERM advert then you can not move forward with PERM labor processing. When the job market is good, number of people responding to the advert will low, so it increases the chances for you.


    On the other hand, chances are that a large number of applicants might not have the exact skillset mentioned in your advertisement as the current market has driven some desperate candidates to apply even if the requirement matches only 10% of their profile. So, it depends on your luck. The general assumption is that, people look to better their salaries, roles when the economy is doing good. So it is not necessarily going to help you a lot even in a good economy. This topic can be argued both ways.

    Be greedy when the market is fearful and be fearful when the market is greedy - W.B



    more...


    pictures hot Bald Eagle Wallpaper bald bald eagle wallpaper. Photo: Bald eagle with wings
  • Photo: Bald eagle with wings



  • kaisersose
    07-02 04:11 PM
    Had they followed Kaiser's logic, they would not have approved my Feb app too as my Feb app is no where current, but there is hardly any sense to their order. Its as if the applications come in, they put it in crates and stashed somewhere. The crates are pulled in random order.


    I said they decided to process EB2 140s over EB3 140s because there were more approvable cases in the former set. I did not say they are approving 140s based on PD.





    dresses Photo: Jasper Bald Eagle bald eagle wallpaper. Flight of Freedom Bald Eagle
  • Flight of Freedom Bald Eagle



  • tdasara
    11-21 09:57 AM
    10 Year visa costs over $1000. Transit Visa costs $76



    more...


    makeup Origami blad eagle folded bald eagle wallpaper. For American Bald Eagles
  • For American Bald Eagles



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.





    girlfriend This wallpaper is also bald eagle wallpaper. Bald Eagles Head close up
  • Bald Eagles Head close up



  • TomPlate
    07-05 12:47 PM
    Did you guys called... Senior Members please call or search from
    www.switchboard.com





    hairstyles HD American Bald Eagle bald eagle wallpaper. Bald Eagle
  • Bald Eagle



  • augustus
    05-06 03:28 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks


    My husband too replied to the RFE. So far, there has been only case resumed message. I am not sure if this kind of RFE will result in a Green Card. I pray that we all get our cards soon. I feel we have all given our share of sacrifices and played it fair and square so far.





    thomachan72
    11-11 12:58 PM
    My PD is Dec 2005 (EB2) and I'm on EAD. I dont know when I'll get the GC but hoping that I'll get it in the next year. I already got an RFE so I'm not expecting another one. The question is, if I get laid off now, can I buy a business (say a convenience store or a subway) and run it (while on EAD)? and would it cause any problems now or in the future when applying for citizenship? I know you have to work in same or similar industry, but my industry is hard hit with recession and I don't think I can find a similar job. So how will they enforce this? Or do they even care?

    technically speaking the answer would be "absolutely not"; however, you could try your luck. There might not be another RFE for you and you might get greened. I have known people who were waiting for 485 approval and got laid off. They did nothing but wait anxiously till the miracle happened and the GC showed up in the mail. Immediately they applied for unemployment benefit. There was not much time gap (approx 2 weeks) between being laid off and receiving the GC in this case.





    sunny1000
    12-15 12:37 AM
    Dear All

    I will be thankful to you if i can get the responses from some folks who have gone through the situation like mine.

    Here is the summary of my case -

    1) Came to US in 2004 on F1 visa.
    2) Got the job in 2006. Company A applied for H1B in 2007. Got H1B visa stamped on passport valid from September 2007 to September 2010.

    3) Was laid off on 16th Novmeber 2007.

    4) Company B applied for H1B petition on 21st December 2007 using regular processing. No pay check from company B.

    5) Company C applied for H1B petition in March 2008 using premium processing. Comapny C applied based on A and not based on B.

    6) Company C's petition got approved but with I 797 B. No I - 94 attached. Attorney asked me to leave the country and come back with a new I 94 as i have an almost brand new visa. I did so. And started working with Company C. Meanwhile, company B's petition was approved in May 2008 without Adjustment of Status (means no I 94 attached only I 797 B)

    7) Worked with company C from April 2008 to September 2008. Although, no pay check from 16th November 2007 to 1 April 2008 because company B did not provide any.

    8) Got the job with company D. Company D applied for H1B petition and it was approved with I 94 attached ( means I 797A).

    Now 2010 is coming and my visa will expire in September 2010.

    I want to go to India to get the H1B stamp on my passport with the current employer's I 797 (which is employer D).

    I do not have any documentation from Company B except receipt number for H1B petition. I do not have any pay check from company B.

    I have paycheck from 1st April 2008 to 31 September 2008 from Company C and 1st October 2008 to till date from Company D.

    Will i face problem during visa interview?

    I am thankful to your comments and suggestions.

    Thanks

    Even though the consular officer will not ask for the paystubs from that far back (since it is only required for the current year), he may review your tax returns from previous years(since I think it is still a requirement to bring all the tax returns for all the years you have resided in the U.S for a visa interview) and may find that your income on that year's tax return was low and ask you what happened. I am not saying he/she will for sure but, am asking you to be prepared to answer that question. Also, please be honest with your answer as they do sense a lie a mile away.

    Also, on a side note, if you have applied for Greeen Card, Please complete your profile to the best you can.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment