desigirl
12-02 09:38 AM
What are chances of Dream Act?
What are the chances of including our provisions in the bill?
What happens if the bill passes without our provisions?
What happens if the bill fails?
WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES IN 2011?
What are the chances of including our provisions in the bill?
What happens if the bill passes without our provisions?
What happens if the bill fails?
WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES IN 2011?
wallpaper French/Goddys raids
milind70
07-26 11:06 AM
Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.
I believe that Uppoer portion of the notice is to be retained by the mployer but they usually make a copy and give you the entire 797 for stamping ,technically they are not supposed to give you the upper portion.
Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.
I believe that Uppoer portion of the notice is to be retained by the mployer but they usually make a copy and give you the entire 797 for stamping ,technically they are not supposed to give you the upper portion.
makemygc
06-14 11:21 AM
Go ahead and file 485/EAD etc. EAD approval takes 2-3 months. To be on the safe side, apply for H1 extension also . it is safe to keep H1 till you get your 485 approval.
As per immigration-law, filing h1 extension could be a problem along with EAD, as H1 ext can be rejected. See my earlier post.
Has someone done this earlier??..
As per immigration-law, filing h1 extension could be a problem along with EAD, as H1 ext can be rejected. See my earlier post.
Has someone done this earlier??..
2011 Hairstyle pictures courtesy of
kothuri
07-27 09:54 AM
All,
I sent out my application to USCIS last week and while talking to a friend I realized that I had not filled the Item
"If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:"
I neither filled it with my native alphabet nor filled it with a "N/A" Even my lawyer has not detected this.
Is this going to be an issue? What will the USCIS do about it? Since I still have time does it make sense to send a revised form? Is some one out there who have done this?
Please let me know
Thanks
-Sri
I sent out my application to USCIS last week and while talking to a friend I realized that I had not filled the Item
"If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:"
I neither filled it with my native alphabet nor filled it with a "N/A" Even my lawyer has not detected this.
Is this going to be an issue? What will the USCIS do about it? Since I still have time does it make sense to send a revised form? Is some one out there who have done this?
Please let me know
Thanks
-Sri
more...

abhishek101
10-10 09:08 PM
tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????
JwbLZYSCCiw
This is superb, let's get a video with Englsih sibtitles and send it to moroama :D
JwbLZYSCCiw
This is superb, let's get a video with Englsih sibtitles and send it to moroama :D
veni001
02-03 02:41 PM
There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.
Specially from the crappy source you had provided.
One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(
Specially from the crappy source you had provided.
One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(
more...

miguy
07-22 11:40 AM
Please check my question in blue below
Fitz,
Following is some clarification that I got from my Lawyer..
1) Will there be any problem if I am not able to make it back on Oct-1st, due to any unforeseen reason, If 485 is already received by USCIS and pending?
a) You need to be physically present here when I-485 is filed. After that, it doesn't matter where you are. At some point you may be scheduled for fingerprinting, but you will likely have months for that.
Is this true? So, you don't have to be in US during the entire process of I-485 application?
2) If we leave on TN after filing AOS is there any chance that USCIS will consider the AOS request abandoned even if we return on Oct-1st in H status?
a) An I-485 can't be abandoned simply because you left the USA
3) Once we file 485 do we need to wait for the receipt before traveling abroad?
a) No.
Fitz,
Following is some clarification that I got from my Lawyer..
1) Will there be any problem if I am not able to make it back on Oct-1st, due to any unforeseen reason, If 485 is already received by USCIS and pending?
a) You need to be physically present here when I-485 is filed. After that, it doesn't matter where you are. At some point you may be scheduled for fingerprinting, but you will likely have months for that.
Is this true? So, you don't have to be in US during the entire process of I-485 application?
2) If we leave on TN after filing AOS is there any chance that USCIS will consider the AOS request abandoned even if we return on Oct-1st in H status?
a) An I-485 can't be abandoned simply because you left the USA
3) Once we file 485 do we need to wait for the receipt before traveling abroad?
a) No.
2010 .com/hair-raiding-styles-
tsrinivas
07-19 02:30 PM
All that your have to do is get it translated by any one who is fluent in English and Marathi ,
Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Translated Text
------------------------------------
Declaration of Translator
I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.
Signature
Date
Contact Info
Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Translated Text
------------------------------------
Declaration of Translator
I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.
Signature
Date
Contact Info
more...
RNGC
02-12 10:03 AM
How about we greet Obama on President's day ?
Lets all send a Congratulations greeting card on the President day and mention "ImmigrationVoice.org" . Its not too late to do this. If they receive 1000s of these cards, defenitely IV will be take notice....
Admins - Is this a good idea, can we make this a action item ?
Lets all send a Congratulations greeting card on the President day and mention "ImmigrationVoice.org" . Its not too late to do this. If they receive 1000s of these cards, defenitely IV will be take notice....
Admins - Is this a good idea, can we make this a action item ?
hair black hair magazine raids

augustus
09-10 12:56 PM
Dear All,
Thank you for your advice. You were all right. We got both our FP notices and both are in the same day.
I really want to appreciate all your responses.
Take Care and let us be united always.
Thank you for your advice. You were all right. We got both our FP notices and both are in the same day.
I really want to appreciate all your responses.
Take Care and let us be united always.
more...
Queen Josephine
May 25th, 2005, 09:45 PM
You also might try a less busy background - the stripes are a little distracting. You could fuzz them with a wider aperture (a 50mm f/1.8 is cheap and good for portraits or when out shooting random subjects). Have you tried converting this one to B&W? Sometimes that's more pleasing with high contrast.
Agree with Cox about the background.... I kept thinking that what thing in the upper right corner was a hat!
Agree with Cox about the background.... I kept thinking that what thing in the upper right corner was a hat!
hot Braided Hairstyles

desi3933
03-09 12:29 PM
.... None of my previous employers revoked my H1-B. ....
Please refer to the sec. 8 CFR 214.2 h(11). As per USCIS regulations, the employer is required to notify that the employment relationship has been terminated so that the petition is canceled.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Please refer to the sec. 8 CFR 214.2 h(11). As per USCIS regulations, the employer is required to notify that the employment relationship has been terminated so that the petition is canceled.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
house Micro Braids Hairstyles 2011 4
Ramba
05-04 06:35 PM
thanks, thats a nice and sensible explanation. Thats true long absense can effect adversly, if some one is on h1.
In most cases, if employer thinks that the employee will retrun to USA after 5 or 6 months and resumes the work, they usually won't revoke H1B. Therefore, you can come back after 5 or 6 months, if H1B approval and visa is still vaild. The key is, you should not be in US payroll and earn US salary while working in India. This will be the violation of LCA.
In most cases, if employer thinks that the employee will retrun to USA after 5 or 6 months and resumes the work, they usually won't revoke H1B. Therefore, you can come back after 5 or 6 months, if H1B approval and visa is still vaild. The key is, you should not be in US payroll and earn US salary while working in India. This will be the violation of LCA.
tattoo Rutina Wesley with Long Braids

horscorp
02-09 06:56 AM
Thanks a lot. I understand the process better now.
Horscrop,
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
Horscrop,
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
more...
pictures Ponytail African American
ho_gaya_kaya_?
11-30 07:44 AM
I have not recieved any email from USCIS either when my status changes
I am tracking by an igoogle widget.
I am tracking by an igoogle widget.
dresses African hair raiding styles
miceelf88
10-09 05:22 PM
somehow double posted. My apologies
more...
makeup micro raids pic How to
masti_Gai
01-05 12:43 PM
Threads: 2,478, Posts: 38,790, Members: 8,057, Active Members: 3,571
girlfriend American Braids Hairstyles
CheckRaise
10-09 03:15 PM
I had filed labor in June 2008 and as per the attorney they havent received any update from DOL. I had requested my employer/attorney to atleast send a screenshot of my status and they say cases that old are hard to pull up on DOL website. Is it really that hard with DOL to login and see the status as compared to USCIS? For my comfort I requested them to send me a screenshot and I am getting stiffed even on that! Can you please answer if attorneys can login to DOL and see the status of any PERM applicant? In this age of electronic media a department as big as DOL doesnt even provide updates to applicants/firms to view their statuses?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
hairstyles african braiding hairstyles.
brasil
07-29 08:55 PM
Quoting what reason did the DMV confiscated your driver's license?
Standard procedure and license was about to expire.
This does not apply for address change if the expiration date is long...
Standard procedure and license was about to expire.
This does not apply for address change if the expiration date is long...
tonyHK12
01-06 12:35 PM
Good to hear there is a serious attempt being made. However, in light of what is happening with comprehensive healthcare reform, is it advisable to try comprehensive immigration reform especially with the congressional make of of the 2 chambers?
The 2010 CIR already had strict border protection clauses and it mandated a secure border first. It looks like the republicans want to split it from the 'illegals path to legalization' and concentrate on bills that have enforcement first, reading Graham's statement. He was even opposed to the moderate DREAM act.
The 2010 CIR already had strict border protection clauses and it mandated a secure border first. It looks like the republicans want to split it from the 'illegals path to legalization' and concentrate on bills that have enforcement first, reading Graham's statement. He was even opposed to the moderate DREAM act.
rbalaji5
10-30 03:02 PM
We got the same problem for my wife. There is a 'n' missing in her last name (our mistake)- I called the USCIS, they said we need to send the I-765 application again with the wrong EAD card. If it is your mistake we need to pay the application fees again. If it USCIS mistake (like typo), then there is no need to pay the fees.
Since my wife is not going to work / or use EAD till next year, I am planning to submit her application while renewing the EAD. Moreover, I went to SSN office with this wrong EAD, They identified the spelling mistake in the last name, they accepted the SSN application and going to verify with USCIS before issuing SSN. Since all other records in the USCIS has the correct name, We hope this should be ok.
Since my wife is not going to work / or use EAD till next year, I am planning to submit her application while renewing the EAD. Moreover, I went to SSN office with this wrong EAD, They identified the spelling mistake in the last name, they accepted the SSN application and going to verify with USCIS before issuing SSN. Since all other records in the USCIS has the correct name, We hope this should be ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment