Popular Post

Saturday, June 4, 2011

suri cruise 2009

suri cruise 2009. suri cruise as a baby
  • suri cruise as a baby



  • str1f3
    Dec 28, 01:49 PM
    AT&T now selling iPhones to New Yorkers again (http://www.9to5mac.com/)



    http://www.9to5mac.com/files/Screen%20shot%202009-12-28%20at%201.43.17%20PM.png

    But...But what about the frauds and ID thefts? :rolleyes:





    suri cruise 2009. Suri#39;s grandparents and
  • Suri#39;s grandparents and



  • bretm
    Oct 10, 12:13 PM
    My understanding was different. I take it that they are taking the same stance that Wal-Mart is, and that is that if the movie industry allows iTunes to sell movies, they will make the record companies pay for it (in a negative way). The retailers aren't ready to take on iTunes and the online market, so they are going to use their power to stall the transition to digital downloads as long as they possibly can.

    What Target is doing is anti Apple, and more importantly, anti the progression of technology and lifestyle.

    Yep. It's simply an attempt to buy some time. They know they can't fight it in the end.





    suri cruise 2009. Photo from quot;Suri Cruise: Mini
  • Photo from quot;Suri Cruise: Mini



  • MrCrowbar
    Nov 14, 12:50 PM
    "Because he's a pervert, son. Stop staring at his screen and keep watching how the American hero slaughters evil terrorists with his machine gun on your TV screen."

    Technically, people were able to watch porn on their notebooks during a flight, and so far this hasn't been an issue, has it?

    I flew with Virgin Atlantic once, and they have a great entertainment system where you could watch porn if you wanted. But it says you have to ask a stewardess to enable it for you (enter a code)... Might be a bit embarassing asking "Can you put the password in so I can watch big boobies 4 please?" :p





    suri cruise 2009. 2009 December « SackTheStylist
  • 2009 December « SackTheStylist



  • ivan2002
    May 2, 02:06 PM
    My white iPhone 4 is definitely thicker than my wife's black iPhone 4.
    See how I said "my white iPhone 4" as opposed to "the white iPhone 4"?

    With that I showed a lot more professionalism than all these "experts" with their fancy measuring tools making conclusions about ALL phones based on the ONE they happen to have. The tool they all lack is the ability to draw logical conclusions.



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Isabella and Suri Cruise Say
  • Isabella and Suri Cruise Say



  • 0010101
    Nov 2, 11:51 AM
    I don't see Apple getting more than 10% marketshare anytime soon unless they do something significant.

    I don't know anybody who has switched. I've known a few people who seriously considered it, but when they learned they'd have to spend another $200 for Windows XP so they can run their 'XP Only' things, they settled on a PC.

    Price and functionality. That's what drives todays computer market.

    Yes, you'll have people buying the Intel iMac.. most of the 'switchers' will do so just because it's a neat looking box. They'll still be using Windows on it.

    PC sales are always down on the eve of a new OS release. Nobody wants to buy a new computer with yesterdays OS on it.

    The people i've talked with aren't interested in running dual OS's. They aren't interested in having to restart their computer to run this app, then restart again to run that other app.

    They just want to sit down and use the computer to do whatever it is they want to do, then get on with life.

    And they want to do it without spending a bunch of money.

    As long as Micro$oft keeps making Windows, and HP/Compaq/Dell keep making $499 computers, the WinTel platform will be the dominant platform.

    If I were Apple, I would have made an AMD powered, or fast single core HT capable Intel Mini and introduced it in the sub $400 price range and sold them right along side the X Boxes and PS2's at WalMart.

    Selling such a unit, in such an accessable venue would certianly increase marketshare, and with increased marketshare comes increased software development.. which does nothing add value to their higher end, high margin systems like the iMac and Mac Pro.





    suri cruise 2009. 2009 | 05:00 PM EST
  • 2009 | 05:00 PM EST



  • Dreadnought
    Jun 2, 11:46 AM
    That would be nice, a widget that says your laundry is now dry!



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Suri Cruise frolicked in the
  • Suri Cruise frolicked in the



  • SAdProZ
    Mar 22, 03:06 PM
    cool. but isn't your keyboard a 49 key keyboard?

    haha. woops. :cool:

    ...here's a link to Musician's Friend 49-Key Keyboard Gig-Bag ($20) (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/fg=41/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/545127/)





    suri cruise 2009. katie-holmes-and-suri-cruise-1
  • katie-holmes-and-suri-cruise-1



  • macman312
    Apr 5, 05:50 PM
    Apple should've held out on the refresh to include USB 3 and even HDMI. Thunderbolt and the is currently useless.

    agreed the apple store person was like you can transfer a 5GB movie in 10 seconds but I was like transfer to what? But there is a new LaCie hard drive coming in the summer :D but it would be great to have that sort of connectivity in the new iphone. It is also annoying that there is no 3.0?.....



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Babys cd to Suri Cruise,
  • Babys cd to Suri Cruise,



  • leon44
    Mar 28, 09:41 AM
    it doesn't really make business sense for them to wait longer to do the iPhone 5, so many customers expect it around June and they save up and sell their old phone, also 12 month iPhone4 contracts and 24month 3Gs contracts expire in June!
    Apple knows what it's doing, no other company has ever had people so eager to give them their money for something they know nothing about yet.
    if there's no new iPhone, all these potential expectant customers might just buy an android.





    suri cruise 2009. katie holmes suri cruise
  • katie holmes suri cruise



  • MikeTheC
    Nov 14, 12:51 PM
    Hmm...

    How about this (sung to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree"):

    Oh, Macintosh, oh Macintosh!
    Think differently, forever!
    Oh, Macintosh, oh Macintosh!
    Don't stop being so clever!

    With great designs, and OS X,
    I'll sing your praises over again...

    :D

    This is cool! I like it! At least someone around here understands how to be polite and "in the spirit" of the holidays, etc.

    Oh, and to the folks here who want to throw stones at what I said...

    The "Hate America" crowd never fails to amaze me. And I'm not saying that only people who are foreigners are America-haters. We've got a lot of that hate crowd here as both natural and naturalized citizens. Please don't preach to me about the ills of slavery or of religious/social intolerance. I'm quite capable of understanding and recognizing them for what they have been, and what they are.

    By the same token, let's not forget that we who are here now, and even those who's ancestry can be traced back to before the revolution, ultimately are not indigenous, ancestrally, to this continent. The hatred and evils you so desperately want to ascribe to America were brought, lock stock and barrel, from Europe. Let's also not forget the role which African tribal leaders played in selling their own people into bondage and slavery. There is a saying: it takes two to tango.

    What's funny is how hypocritical and disingenuous some of you folks are. I point out how I don't celebrate certain holidays but respect the holidays because I respect those who celebrate them, and Justin Long's Mac character points out what ills his platform doesn't suffer, and you call us arrogant and hateful people. We're telling the truth (and a rather positive one at that) and all you can do is respond to us with disrespect and vituperative hatred! You accuse us of being intolerant, and yet you practice the very same intolerance you accuse us of!

    What's next, you're going to label us all as baby killers, murderers and rapists?

    I work in a culturally and theologically diverse workplace, yet you won't see even so much as one second of me trying to push my views (religious or otherwise) on other people, but somehow since I'm a Christian (actually, I'm a Missouri-Synod Lutheran protestant) I'm a scourge upon humanity. Talk about intolerance.



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Clothes For Girl Suri Cruise
  • Clothes For Girl Suri Cruise



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 14, 09:24 PM
    Did they change/refine the controller?
    Not drastically. The Xbox button in the middle is now shiny chrome instead of silver. The analog sticks and d-pad are now black and not dark gray. And I haven't seen this confirmed, but it was mentioned somewhere that the controller will now ship with rechargeable AA batteries, and can be charged with the "Play and Charge" cable, thus not requiring the older battery pack. Again, I haven't seen that confirmed, but that would be nice. But other than the slight tweak in color, same controller.
    What I really want is dimensions, or a couple of comparison pictures alongside the original console.
    Here is some pics from the reveal on stage. The old console was actually just a shell, with the new one hidden underneath. You can see pretty well in these pics the size difference.

    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5066/microsofte32010998rmeng.jpg

    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8386/microsofte32010999rmeng.jpg

    http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4862/microsofte320101000rmen.jpg

    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2282/4ghi8h.jpg

    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7466/sany1478.jpg





    suri cruise 2009. of Tom Cruise took to the
  • of Tom Cruise took to the



  • skunk
    Apr 15, 03:07 AM
    Statistically African American youth are far more likely but it would be wrong to discriminate right?Far more likely to do what? Statistically, a middle-aged white man is far more likely to be a member of the KKK than an African American youth. So what?



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Deep Thoughts by Suri Cruise
  • Deep Thoughts by Suri Cruise



  • xyz1534
    Mar 11, 07:23 AM
    We got Apple store, bestbuy, target, At&T store and Walmart within 2 miles of stonebriar

    True, AT&T is out since I only want the WiFi version...dunno how many units will Walmart and Target have today...will try Apple or Best buy first if not then Walmart and Target...





    suri cruise 2009. of Suri Cruise that brings
  • of Suri Cruise that brings



  • leon44
    Mar 28, 09:41 AM
    it doesn't really make business sense for them to wait longer to do the iPhone 5, so many customers expect it around June and they save up and sell their old phone, also 12 month iPhone4 contracts and 24month 3Gs contracts expire in June!
    Apple knows what it's doing, no other company has ever had people so eager to give them their money for something they know nothing about yet.
    if there's no new iPhone, all these potential expectant customers might just buy an android.



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. LA, June 2009. Suri gets
  • LA, June 2009. Suri gets



  • nbs2
    Oct 9, 06:47 PM
    I'm getting really sick of companies that complain whenever they're met with competition. They love capitalism until it's working against them. Target and Wal*Mart are acting like little children who don't get their way.

    Under the Sherman Act, what Target and Wal*Mart are doing falls under the category of antitrust. Attempting to manipulate the market through the use of contracts and threats aimed towards hurting competitors is defined as antitrust. If Target and Wal*Mart go along with this, a class-action lawsuit can be filed against them for forcing us to pay their prices for DVDs without a lower-priced alternative.
    Since people seem to have missed my earlier point when the claim was the failure of the free market:

    this is the market in play. This appears to be a business dispute, not governmental involvement. The free market requires communication between businesses to maximize profits.

    As for the Sherman, the Act was designed to protect consumers from the leveraging of monopoly power to conspire to control a market. Here, there is no conspiracy to control the market. Rather, there is a complaint by one business entity regarding the activities of another with which it does business. If Target and Wal-mart were conspiring to split the market (or if the industry conspired with T and WM), that would trigger the Sherman.

    Grow up local mom and pop store. This isn't a communist nation, we have a little something called Capitalism that's basically social darwinism: Compete or shut up.[emphasis added]





    suri cruise 2009. Katie Holmes; Suri Cruise,
  • Katie Holmes; Suri Cruise,



  • 100Teraflops
    May 2, 08:15 PM
    Hi everybody,

    at the moment I've got an old non unibody MacBook Pro with an ACD like in the picture below. As apple has switched to the unibody models they started to put a black bezel on the the ACDs and a black keyboard to the MacBooks. What I love about the silver-only-design is, that the content on the screen is much more dominant, the MacBook and the ACD seems to fade away when you are working with them. I just wanted to know what you think about the new vs. old design.

    Regards

    Dave

    Well, I will voice my opinion and here it is: I like the unibody screen with the black bezel better. I like the black keyboard and the silver bezel though. :) Now, the black keyboard looks 10 times better than the silver/white keyboard. Just my .25 though.

    I am new to Apple and I am not very nostalgic about old Macs. Maybe in a few years I will like the current model more than the future model. :eek: What a mouth full!



    more...


    suri cruise 2009. Suri Cruise meets Cameron Diaz
  • Suri Cruise meets Cameron Diaz



  • Sydde
    Mar 11, 08:43 PM
    I'm not going for 100% US-made. I'd like something designed and assembled in the US with a US-made frame.

    My American-made Bacchetta has a frame that was drawn and welded in Formosa, and some of the parts are Japanese, but it was designed and assembled in the US. The good German bike is another matter, though.





    suri cruise 2009. Stylish Celeb Kids to Look Out
  • Stylish Celeb Kids to Look Out



  • Jedi128
    Oct 26, 03:45 PM
    Its just disappointing to see something intel only. I thought this would be extremely rare, and it should never actually happen. Don't they understand that you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to support older systems. Not everyone has the means to just buy a brand new computer everytime software they want is released. I hope this is just a one off case of it being Windows only, and Adobe just making it intel only cause it was easier.





    suri cruise 2009. Little Suri Cruise, the
  • Little Suri Cruise, the



  • SAD*FACED*CLOWN
    Jun 10, 12:05 PM
    what you non AT&T people don't seem to understand is that your carrier has cheap rates because it has less subscribers and less popular devices...if and when iPhone comes to Teen-Mobile or sprint you will see those unlimited data plans disappear and tiered data in it's place





    lcs101
    May 2, 02:59 PM
    My apologies.

    Ill explain what the link implied. The sarcastic joke that you posted is simply trite beyond belief, and as such I thought Id use similar methods of sarcasm to convey my thoughts on the matter. Now, the crux of my joke relies on the play of opposites (as your comment was anything but original) and meant to be informative. Im really sorry you didn't get my initial brevity, and Ill make sure to explain myself in full next time. Thanks so much, stay well:)

    It is refreshing to see some intelligent wit on these boards every now and then. For that, I thank you sir.





    maflynn
    Mar 21, 06:46 AM
    Except for the iPad which seems to get the advertised 10 hours. I've never really believed apple when they claim x hours of battery life.

    Its all puffery, the term used for advertisers to lie about products.





    paintblock
    Apr 13, 01:16 PM
    This is the primary design flaw with the iPad. This tablet can't be the normal person's computer unless every normal person has a tech friend/relative to keep the tablet working/updated. So while Woz is correct that the tablet will be the normal person's computer, Apple's iPad is not yet that tablet.

    I'd say that's also the primary design flaw of the PC, although it wasn't very hard to overcome. Every normal person DOES tend to have a tech friend/relative just to keep their PC working/updated. I'm that tech friend/relative in most of my social circles, and if you're posting here, you're sure to be one too.





    snberk103
    Mar 19, 04:59 PM
    Auto is a good place to start, but DON'T BE AFRAID to use full manual 'M'. I have never shoot anything other full manual, except when I was using my camera to take snap shots of stuff I was selling on eBay, FM, CL, etc.

    With digital nowadays, it doesn't cost anything to learn! I am not that old, but I learned with film. My first film body was an EOS 650 and then I quickly snatched up two more (an Elan 7NE and an EOS-3), due to it being film. You were "stuck" at whatever the film was, and so I had three bodies out of convenience, if you will. So one body had Velvia RVP 50, one had Neopan and the other had like Reala. Those were the days (like 2002 or something). .

    I say this all the time, but I still have " A Film state of mind". In that, I mean I shoot like I still use film. I pre-vision what I want to convey onto "film", thus it slows up my shooting. I guess all the $$$$ I spent on developing and such (buying a CoolScan IV ED scanner, etc to get it onto the computer) sticks with me.

    Point is just go out and shoot. I really up until a year or so ago shot landscapes primarily. I used a Rokinon (Vivitar/Samyang,Bower/etc) 85mm 1.4 and it opened up my eyes to different styles, and thus I am venturing into different subjects. Nothing makes up for experience and trial and errors. Understanding how one setting is in relation to the other will greatly help you!

    I agree with most of what you say, except.... I don't get the "Shoot only Full Manual" advice that is heard here and in other places.

    If I have spent some $$ on a camera with a computer and a light meter, I figure I'm going to make it do at some of the work. The way I see it, I have a management job, and that is to decide what DoF and/or apparent motion I want to capture (composition) - and to ensure good exposure (quality control). The camera gets to do the grunt work of doing the calculations. It's the back-office.

    Generally I use Aperture Priority, and let the camera worry itself over the shutter speed. Though, being the suspicious boss type, I'm always checking over the Camera's work and watching the settings. That way I can step in and make changes if necessary.

    I figure I'm thinking through the cycle anyway. I like DoF control, so I generally start with Av. I observe the shutter speed - make sure I'm fast enough if I'm handholding, or perhaps I want to freeze or blur something. (Or if I'm on a tripod can I get away with triggering with a light finger or do I need to go to a timer or cable release).

    Then I observe the overall exposure. Do I need to adjust the +/- thingy?

    I guess it's the difference between :
    Think -> Look -> Think -> Make a Setting -> Push Button (Manual)
    Think -> Look -> Adjust if necessary -> Push Button (Av or Tv).

    Seems faster my way, and just as accurate. And maybe more accurate if I'm tired. ... but maybe I'm missing something?

    I'm really enjoying this whole thread..... :)





    batchtaster
    Apr 5, 11:48 AM
    That must mean I'm not normal. :D

    If you're here, then probably not. These forums are filled with boring arguments discussions about pedantic little details that normal people usually don't give a crap about.

    Penny is normal. Leonard and Sheldon are not, even if you can relate to them better (hopefully Leonard more than Sheldon).

    Hasn't Apple always been known for producing systems usable by the Everyman? Whereas the ubermenschen were off using UNIX systems at first, followed by Linux, Apple computers have always appealed to those who wanted to pick up a computer and start working, without technology getting in the way, at least since the Macintosh...

    Yes, but Apple's adoption of UNIX and open-source in Mac OS X via NeXT attracted the �bermenschen in a manner not seen during the years before. And with its increasing maturity and acceptance, Mac OS X - and subsequently iOS - has continued to attract them and the illusion that those �ber-geeky nickpicky details were the most important thing in the world.

    Products - and not just Apple's but any technology - could be powered by hugs, rainbows and unicorn kisses running on a half-core processor and the normal person wouldn't care, as long as it's easy and enjoyable to use, and lets them do what they want to do without having to think about how or why it works the way it does. They don't care about the nuances of the definition of "Retina Display" or debate the conspiracies behind charging $0.99 for FaceTime (they'll either buy it or they won't). A computer is a toaster. They want to put bread in and get toast out.

    It used to be that every computer was a box with a monitor attached. When iMac came out, people said "well it's all very nice, but my needs are special and I could never use an iMac. I still need a fully-loaded five-figure tower." Similarly, laptops were underpowered and people still used a desktop to get the "real work" done. iMac is now well and above its original base-model station, and the specs of laptops now make them desktop replacements, with laptop growth carving a big slice out of the desktop market. Likewise, while iPad and even iPad 2 are possibly not going to be all anyone will ever need, iPad 3, iPad 4 and so on will close the gap. But like iMac was back in the day, iPad is the right direction for the new segment - an appliance - and will evolve and mature.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment