Popular Post

Sunday, June 12, 2011

smoking kills pictures

images by REUTERS, smoking-kills smoking kills pictures. smoking kills lungs.
  • smoking kills lungs.



  • JunRN
    12-17 06:59 PM
    What was your status when you filed? H1 or L1 or F1? Have you filed before and got rejected? Were you in deportation proceedings before?

    Is your PD current in June?





    wallpaper smoking kills lungs. smoking kills pictures. stock photo : Smoking kills
  • stock photo : Smoking kills



  • maddipati1
    10-16 07:55 PM
    Sentiments aside, at least you could have got the story right. That is not why Diwali is celebrated. So, may be get the story correctly before even trying jokes.

    raajan, You may not know but, that is exactly why Diwali is celebrated in the whole North India. I know the whole south India celebrates Deepawali to mark the victory of Lord Krishna. The amazing thing is very few South Indians know why North celebrates and vice versa :-)
    Even i didn't know about this until i came to US :-)

    in my earlier job my boss (panjabi) asked couple of our team members to write a brief note on the story behind Diwali. a north colleague and a south colleague wrote their own versions. my manager is now confused :-) that's how all of us came to know about both versions. :-)





    smoking kills pictures. smoking kills rat 003 -
  • smoking kills rat 003 -



  • addsf345
    11-21 02:45 PM
    It is mentioned in my LC approval, the job code is: 15-1032 Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software

    However my new job is 15-1053.00, and not 15-1032

    Can this jeopardise my pending AC-21? :confused:





    2011 stock photo : Smoking kills smoking kills pictures. smoking kills pictures.
  • smoking kills pictures.



  • transpass
    02-19 05:44 PM
    Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.

    Vivek Dude, I don't know about that...

    After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...

    For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...



    more...


    smoking kills pictures. Smoking kills.
  • Smoking kills.



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 06:53 PM
    Why has the second H-1 petition been pending so long? Was there an RFE? What does the USCIS on line system show?





    smoking kills pictures. smoking kills more.
  • smoking kills more.



  • priderock
    03-26 02:25 PM
    Interesting that no one earns less than $75 K. A slap in the face for Lou(sy) Dobbs (Jack A$$)who always refers us as CHEAP labour.



    more...


    smoking kills pictures. smoking kills
  • smoking kills



  • snathan
    02-15 09:48 AM
    First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.





    2010 smoking kills rat 003 - smoking kills pictures. by REUTERS, smoking-kills
  • by REUTERS, smoking-kills



  • hoosier07
    07-25 05:19 PM
    Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
    Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.

    Thanks for the reply. It says on the document itself that the petitioner should keep the upper portion of the notice and give the lower portion to the worker.

    Does anyone know the procedure to get the duplicate and how long it takes?



    more...


    smoking kills pictures. Smoking Kills by
  • Smoking Kills by



  • nousername
    03-18 09:35 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    You are thinking too much. Whether you are in Bay area or in NYC , it does not matter. All they care is whether you are getting a salary mentioned on the LCA or not.


    I





    hair smoking kills pictures. smoking kills pictures. smoking kills
  • smoking kills



  • TomPlate
    07-11 01:53 PM
    poda naygala. panni pasangala.
    you all are pigs and dogs. go away from me.



    more...


    smoking kills pictures. Smoking Kills
  • Smoking Kills



  • milind70
    07-26 12:44 PM
    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:

    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)

    I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.

    Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.

    I dont think 140 approval notice is manditory, in many cases employees do not have 140 approval notice because that is a property of employer and not employee, 485 receipt notice is fine.





    hot Smoking kills. smoking kills pictures. Cocaine amp; Smoking kills
  • Cocaine amp; Smoking kills



  • richardl609
    09-28 08:11 AM
    hi i got an RFE for ability to pay, my pay was 55K ( it had to be 66K ) last year 2006 on my W2, my RFE asked me on ability to pay where my labor was approved on feb2006, so i had to show that my employer has the ability to pay till date.

    So my lawyer, wrote a simple letter to the USCIS, that my current paystubs shoed that my employer is paying me the salary ( i have it on 66K this year 2007 ) also he sent my employers tax records, he has a good profit, and then my 2 recent paystubes & my last years w2

    i Just got approved

    hope this helps



    more...


    house smoking kills 2nd version smoking kills pictures. Smoking Kills Sometimes
  • Smoking Kills Sometimes



  • Macaca
    02-08 09:53 AM
    What is the motivation for Microsft/Intel to lobby for H1 quota increase if they can use L1? Is L1B quota also getting used? thanks.





    tattoo smoking kills more. smoking kills pictures. Smoking kills - black, smoking
  • Smoking kills - black, smoking



  • bkarnik
    04-02 10:04 PM
    I agree with raj. IV goals are clearly mentioned on the homepage and it appears its activities so far are consistent with its stated objectives. As a self funded group with limited resources, the fronts on which the battle can be fought have to be selected. Currently, the struggle is to get legal, high skilled immigrants on temporary working visas a more defined and timely path to their long term career and life goals. There will always be issues which the core group will hopefully consider and act on in the future.



    more...


    pictures smoking kills smoking kills pictures. yes, maybe smoking kills by
  • yes, maybe smoking kills by



  • kprgroup
    12-28 10:03 AM
    Background OF Myself
    ----------------------
    a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.

    b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it

    c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).

    d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.

    e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.

    f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010

    g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?

    Question

    I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)

    1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?

    2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?

    ��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��

    Thanks
    KPR





    dresses Cocaine amp; Smoking kills smoking kills pictures. Smoking Kills - The RuneScape
  • Smoking Kills - The RuneScape



  • mdipi
    11-16 03:15 PM
    thanks, i didnt know we could use pics...



    more...


    makeup Smoking Kills by smoking kills pictures. smoking kills 2nd version
  • smoking kills 2nd version



  • diptam
    06-26 04:07 PM
    I work for a wierd desi company - They are okay payment wise ( though they also make lot of money out of me) but 485 fees they dont want to take up right now.

    for me company is paying for everything except medical..





    girlfriend Smoking kills - black, smoking smoking kills pictures. Man smoking, smoking kills
  • Man smoking, smoking kills



  • americandesi
    03-13 05:34 PM
    This is the danger with a "green card shop" company. They constantly have people joining and leaving them. Not a problem for H-1b but a major problem with GC processing.

    Here is an example with company X which has ability pay for up to 50 employees at any point.

    X applies 30 I-140s in 2005 [less than 50]
    X applies 25 I-140s in 2006, and 20 of the 2005 count have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
    X applies 30 I-140s in 2007, and another 20 have quit. Total employees are less than 50.

    One would think since they have less than 50 empoyees and ability to pay for 50 employees, they are safe. This will work for H-1b, but not for GCs.

    Since GC is for future employment, the company is required to have the ability to pay all 85 employees after they become permanent residents. It does not matter if they have quit the company. The asumption is all 85 will be employed by X on GC approval and so X is expected to be able to pay all of them.

    This is what has happened here. When such a problem comes up, then they can (and sometimes do) pull back previously approved 140s too.

    Most employees who leave the GC sponsoring employer either invoke AC21 or port their PD�s with another employer. Hence the GC sponsoring employer could very well go ahead and withdraw their I-140�s so that they are no longer burdened to prove ATP for all ex-employees.





    hairstyles Smoking Kills smoking kills pictures. smoking kills advertisement.
  • smoking kills advertisement.



  • gcdeal
    07-11 05:55 PM
    That ugly women need some veneers for the gaping hole on her front teeth, not flowers. :D





    chantu
    02-19 07:19 PM
    I think if you have H1b sponsor and lucky to get in H1b quota then I don�t see any problem. Your GC is for your future employer. Check with ur legal consultant.

    Thanks vactorboy!





    nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 07:41 PM
    LOL ! :D

    Travel on AP after job change and AC21? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    No comments:

    Post a Comment