Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

small heart tattoos on hip

images heart tattoos on hip. men hip small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos For Girls. heart tattoo
  • small heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos For Girls. heart tattoo



  • bo12b
    11-24 02:00 PM
    Anyone??
    bo12b

    Hello all,

    My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.

    But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
    OR
    Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??

    I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.

    Thanks
    Bo12b





    wallpaper small heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos For Girls. heart tattoo small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip.
  • heart tattoos on hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip.



  • mbawa2574
    07-07 07:53 PM
    I am not sure what happened but my last thread is not showing up on the main page. So I have started a new one.





    small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip.
  • small heart tattoos on hip.



  • delhirocks
    07-19 03:40 PM
    Exactly...you don't need any service. Just ask one your buddies to do it. as long as the translator is not a family member. He has to sogn the declaration given below

    All that your have to do is get it translated by any one who is fluent in English and Marathi ,
    Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Translated Text
    ------------------------------------
    Declaration of Translator
    I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.


    Signature
    Date
    Contact Info





    2011 heart tattoos on hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip. 3 Star Tattoo On Hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos On Hip. cute small heart tattoos;
  • heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos On Hip. cute small heart tattoos;



  • stucklabor
    07-11 05:22 PM
    Alabaman,

    Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.

    I deleted a post of his that made fun of Rep. Sensenbrenner's name.

    He doesn't realize that we, the IV core team, now have to go hat in hand to the same Rep. Sensenbrenner to have the SKIL bill passed through the House Judiciary committee.

    Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.

    Enough said from me on this issue.



    more...


    small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip.
  • small heart tattoos on hip.



  • binadh
    07-11 01:56 PM
    I think its a different Gonzalez. E Gonzalez hired another Gonzalez to sign the mail receipt.

    Funny? See below:

    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&sort_by=status&tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&loc=en_US&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&InquiryNumber1=1ZE19A16P204195432

    The message was IV template...

    Glus





    small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. double heart
  • small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. double heart



  • pd_recapturing
    07-18 04:49 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi guys, I have a approved EB3 I-140 with PD of May 2004. I recently applied a new EB2 I-140 under the PP to port PD and got RFE. RFE has been replied by my lawyer on 07/06 and we are waiting for their decision any moment.Now, as I am going to apply my I-485, what will be my best bet? to go with approved EB3 I 140 or go with receipt notice of pending PP EB2 I-140? If I go with EB3 I140, can I amend my application at a later point of time with EB2 I 140? Please help.



    more...


    small heart tattoos on hip. Scott Campbell Tattoos Lily
  • Scott Campbell Tattoos Lily



  • paskal
    01-22 06:22 PM
    rock!





    2010 small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip. men hip
  • heart tattoos on hip. men hip



  • johnamit
    06-01 12:21 PM
    I always thought EB1 has nothing to do employer and one can self-sponser it :confused:
    In this case the guy is a software engineer. The consulting company is willing to show that he is a manager.



    more...


    small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. a small heart tattoo. holding
  • small heart tattoos on hip. a small heart tattoo. holding



  • sathishav
    05-16 08:47 AM
    I am also in the same situation and I asked my attorney. He said that if we can get notarized affidavits from Parents then it is sufficient. So get the format from your attorney and get it signed by your parents. They need at least 2 affidavits who were present at the time of the birth.

    That is right. Each attorney has their own format, get your attorney's format and send it this.





    hair heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos On Hip. cute small heart tattoos; small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip.
  • small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip.



  • Ramba
    03-24 09:27 PM
    Our demand should be reasonable.. The law makers knows what kind of people they want. One may have MBA or MA, and they may feel their degree is valuable to America. However it is up to the lawmakers to decide what they want.

    One guy was asking whether social science considered as science as it is having science. I am not undermining any degree or any branch. We have to appricate atleast they are excempting STEM from numarical count.

    As knnmbd said, the period of IT is over. Manufacturing has gone to China. IT has gone to India. What america need at this moment is innovation, research, new technology, alternate energy to overcome growing energy crisis, environmental care health care, nanotechnology, any advanced research to keep america in leading edge. Thats why lawmakers are talking about STEM.



    more...


    small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. Even if,
  • small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. Even if,



  • praveenat11
    10-08 06:00 PM
    are the dates current for EB1 category to file I-485?





    hot small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. Hip Tattoos For Girls;; Hip Tattoos For Girls;
  • small heart tattoos on hip. Hip Tattoos For Girls;; Hip Tattoos For Girls;



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:17 PM
    bump

    Please help with a reply



    more...


    house heart tattoos on hip. Hearts and flowers small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip.
  • small heart tattoos on hip.



  • sayantan76
    06-01 06:57 AM
    Hey dont you think there should be some minim qualifications before you could be filed for as manager, for eg:- MBA or something like that? The so called friend of this guy is not a manager but is going to be made into a manager just for the EB1 purpose. How can they do that. I believe this is a Indian consulting company!!
    I work for one of the largest companies in the world and my company has clear policies on work visas and who qualifies for a managerial visa and who does not! I do have an MBA degree and independently manage a $95 million business portfolio and have a small team as well.

    It is the propensity on part of some companies to stretch the definition of whats allowed and whats not that creates an impression that there is rampant visa fraud and these visas should be done away with/ made more difficult to obtain.





    tattoo small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. double heart small heart tattoos on hip. rose tattoos for girls on hip.
  • rose tattoos for girls on hip.



  • manjunathpv
    09-21 01:11 PM
    Thanks Raj. Is interfiling request just a one page letter to USCIS or anything more involved? I presume you also did the priority date porting at the same time.



    more...


    pictures Scott Campbell Tattoos Lily small heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos
  • Small Heart Tattoos



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 07:38 PM
    RFE means Request For Evidence. For an H-1 to be pending for more than 8 months without an RFE is a bit unusual.


    Could you provide a brief chronology of your work history with exact dates so that I can get a clearer idea of whether USCIS is likely to find that you were/are out of legal status?





    dresses small heart tattoos on hip. Hip Tattoos For Girls;; Hip Tattoos For Girls; small heart tattoos on hip. small heart tattoos on hip.
  • small heart tattoos on hip.



  • voicerj
    02-22 10:46 AM
    Try Quillpad. its good you can type in english and translates in hindi then you can copy and paste it in the form.



    more...


    makeup small heart tattoos on hip. a small heart tattoo. holding small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip. Hearts and flowers
  • heart tattoos on hip. Hearts and flowers



  • gc_chahiye
    01-08 01:23 PM
    My employer has not provided copy of labor or I-140.

    I am not planning to use AC-21 as my employer and work profile is good. But say if there is some thing unplanned happens, and if I need to change jobs, what can I do?

    not having copy of labor or I-140 is an issue for AC21?

    Does the cover-letter you included while filing your 485 include your job duties?
    thats basically what you need, to make sure your new duties/position are inline with what was decribed in the LC.





    girlfriend rose tattoos for girls on hip. small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip.
  • heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos on hip.



  • RollingStone12
    04-25 02:06 PM
    yes america has its own problems called OBESITY and its OWN CITIZENS who kill each other every day and iys OWN citizens who commit crimes all the time;

    A HOLE

    Then why you live here...pack your bags you Big A Hole.





    hairstyles small heart tattoos on hip. heart tattoos for women on hip. Even if, small heart tattoos on hip. Small Heart Tattoos For Girls.
  • Small Heart Tattoos For Girls.



  • la_guy
    06-02 02:39 PM
    You can buy a ticket, which has a hard return date after six months. After they come here, you can again reschedule earlier or later. I know cathay pacific allows to reschedule any number of times for free...





    ThinkTwice
    10-26 01:10 PM
    I am in the same boat...
    I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
    Hope they approve it soon.


    Well I saw the LUD change a couple of times last week but No change in status.... this is goddamn ridiculous, it has been more than four months and no AP yet, people are prisoners or what .. *Go@ Dam&^% !!!





    greyhair
    09-24 09:14 AM
    Live: House Immigration sub-committee hearing on C-Span

    C-SPAN3 Live Stream - C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3.aspx)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment