Popular Post

Thursday, June 9, 2011

round face hairstyle

images Round Face Hairstyles 2011 round face hairstyle. round face hairstyle.
  • round face hairstyle.



  • yabadaba
    03-05 01:45 PM
    our friends at numbers usa have this on their homepage

    New Senate GOP Immigration Package in the Offing
    (March 5) At 11:30 a.m. this morning, a group of Republican senators will hold a press conference to showcase a package of 10-15 bills designed to make critical improvements to America’s immigration system.

    Each bill in the package is expected to represent a specific step toward securing America’s borders; increasing enforcement at the workplace; or restoring law and order to our nation’s broken immigration system. The package is also expected to illustrate achievable, "bite-sized" steps that Congress – working in a bipartisan manner – should be able to accomplish between now and November.


    Many of the ideas contained in the forthcoming bills have already passed the Senate or been voted on before, but have yet to become law.


    The coalition, led by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), will call for full Senate consideration on each of the 10-15 bills as amendments to any legislative vehicle deemed appropriate by Senate Republicans this year


    http://www.numbersusa.com/index





    wallpaper round face hairstyle. round face hairstyle. can make a round face look
  • can make a round face look



  • santb1975
    09-23 09:20 PM
    I am still waiting for the receipt numbers. Could take a couple more weeks





    round face hairstyle. Long Layer Hairstyle for Round
  • Long Layer Hairstyle for Round



  • diptam
    06-26 04:07 PM
    I work for a wierd desi company - They are okay payment wise ( though they also make lot of money out of me) but 485 fees they dont want to take up right now.

    for me company is paying for everything except medical..





    2011 can make a round face look round face hairstyle. round face hairstyles2
  • round face hairstyles2



  • bluekayal
    09-19 02:17 PM
    I am in a tricky situation. Filed concurrent I-140 and I-485 (Schedule A Group 2..exceptional ability in the arts and science) ... 8/2006.
    In the meanwhile a labor cert as well- PD 8/ 2004 was approved in 2006 and I recieved an updated I-140 using the old priority date, ie. 2004. Now after 2 years the TSC is adamant that my PD is 2006 not 2004 and have given me yet another "corrected" I-140 with 2006 PD.

    One lawyer said I could cite "affirmative misconduct" and request the supervisor of the I-140 section to consider and accept the late filing on the basis of affirmative misconduct. If not for the earlier I-140 with 2004 PD we would have filed another I-140. So their affirmative mistake cost us 2 years in a category so backlogged already. (I am EB 2 India).


    My lawyer says we will not win and does not want to do it. Any advice?



    more...


    round face hairstyle. For people with a round face,
  • For people with a round face,



  • letstalklc
    08-16 03:34 PM
    I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?

    As per my knowledge, in order to work with the new employer, you have to have a receipt number.





    round face hairstyle. Hairstyle for Round Faces
  • Hairstyle for Round Faces



  • yestogc
    05-11 10:19 PM
    Keep going



    more...


    round face hairstyle. Haircuts Round Face Hairstyles
  • Haircuts Round Face Hairstyles



  • seahawks
    10-25 11:14 PM
    bump, bump and bump





    2010 Long Layer Hairstyle for Round round face hairstyle. Round Face Hairstyles 2011
  • Round Face Hairstyles 2011



  • RollingStone12
    04-25 02:03 PM
    Thats why If you dont want to live here, move out. Why are you yelling here.

    First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.

    I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies

    May be thats what his son deserves...:D

    Just its a matter of time...if not this time, next time he will be deported when his palm start the itching to steal



    more...


    round face hairstyle. round face hairstyle.
  • round face hairstyle.



  • Saarissimo
    06-03 05:08 PM
    Thank you all for your replies and comments. A few things I know based on previous research:
    1. Any person, whether in the US or not, can be an investor (and hence hold equity) of an LLC or C corp. When it comes to an S-corp, all owners must be US citizens. So owning a stake in a company has nothing to do with work permit (i.e. H1-B)
    2. Any company that can prove employer-employee relationship can sponsor H1B for its employees, even if the employees are owners in the company. There are many start-ups in the US where some of the founders work in the company on an H1-B. However, the lion share of those are C-Corps

    My questions are:
    1. Can an LLC sponsor an H1B visa for one of its (major) shareholders
    2. If so, H1B visa requires proof of salary, whereas owners in an LLC cannot be employed by the LLC. Any ideas on how to solve this paradox?

    I hope this all makes sense.

    Thank you all in advance.





    hair round face hairstyles2 round face hairstyle. Short bob hairstyle
  • Short bob hairstyle



  • gc_buddy
    11-19 01:17 PM
    Thanks everyone for the valuable inputs..



    more...


    round face hairstyle. hairstyle for round face.
  • hairstyle for round face.



  • amitga
    02-15 09:30 AM
    If she worked in India in past 3 years for at least 1 year for the same organization. She can get a L1 Visa and then get the GC processed on EB1 category. She will get her GC in 7-8 months.

    :confused:

    Gurus,
    Please advise.
    Can a spouse of Green card holder get an H1b visa.
    Spouse is currently studying MBA final sem.
    She has 3 year industry work experience.

    An US based corporation might be willing to sponser her h1b visa because she has worked for their indian counterparty.

    The question :
    Her husband is a green card holder and she must disclose it either on the H1B petition or at the time of visa interview.
    What are chances of her obtaining h1b visa ?
    I heard H1B is a dual intent visa.

    Thanks in advance for your time and efforts on this issue.

    USGC07





    hot For people with a round face, round face hairstyle. Hairstyles For Round Face
  • Hairstyles For Round Face



  • chitra
    02-26 02:08 PM
    Ok...you are slow...I mean, really slow. I do'nt communicate with this level, so dont bother replying.



    more...


    house Hairstyle for Round Faces round face hairstyle. hairstyles-for-a-round-face
  • hairstyles-for-a-round-face



  • gcdreamer05
    11-18 02:11 PM
    May be they are upgrading their systems, there was a post in this forums about uscis plans to merge 3 databases etc... may be its happening at last.:D





    tattoo Hairstyle for Round Faces round face hairstyle. Round face hairstyle with
  • Round face hairstyle with



  • gk_2000
    08-05 01:51 PM
    Doesn't it say: "for certain long-term conditional residents"

    I think he is talking about TPS etc status. Nothing for us :(

    Edit: Just found this in USCIS
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=36c5136d2035f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=b328194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    pictures Haircuts Round Face Hairstyles round face hairstyle. hairstyles for round faces
  • hairstyles for round faces



  • resident1374
    01-26 08:04 PM
    I have been going around forums to get an answer and it seems my case is unique in nature...can someone help me out?

    Recently had family-based AOS interview with the USCIS (my wife is a naturalized citizen). One question was asked by the officer - "Did I travel outside US after filing the AOS?" and my answer "Yes - to Canada for few days - by car".

    I traveled to Canada on my company�s H1B.

    The officer explained that once you file you Marriage based GC the only way you can travel is on Advance Parole. Travel on H1B is possible as long as the H1 and the AOS is of the same employer. In my case the AOS was family-based and the travel was on H1B. Such a travel may be considered to be abandonment of the Family based GC process.

    The officer was extremely helpful in providing us information and said he needed more time to go through my case and decide on approval/denial of my case after consulting with other officers/supervisors (I130 looks good for approval) but there is a possibility (he said) that I may have to re-file the I-485 but there is a possibility that I may be approved.

    He told he is waiting on some papers which is in some other State and that will take some time (not sure what papers was he talking about)

    He also said that he will also look into my employer-based GC and see if he can approve that case if possible? Well, I am not sure about that as my priority date is SEP 2004 (EB3). This he said will save me some money of not re-filing and also instead of 2yr conditional GC (marrige is less than 2yrs) I will be able to get 10 yr GC. He took a copy of my I-140 receipt.

    Now, I have a full-time offer from a company and not sure what to do? What if I use my Family-based EAD - that will invalidate my employer based pending AOS - correct? And what if my Family-based I485 gets denied due to abandonment while on the EAD - is the EAD still valid or is it valid only after re-filing the I485?

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!





    dresses Hairstyles For Round Face round face hairstyle. Hairstyles for round faces
  • Hairstyles for round faces



  • little_willy
    10-04 01:20 PM
    Thanks for the link



    more...


    makeup round face hairstyle. round face hairstyle. Hairstyle for Round Faces
  • Hairstyle for Round Faces



  • glus
    12-29 09:53 AM
    I think, you should check with an Immigration Attorney before you risk your wife�s multiple entry Visitor Visa.

    My take:

    AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.

    In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.

    The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.

    Good Luck!

    Once again, per INA a person is allowed to remain legally in the U.S. while COS is pending. Leaving U.S. while COS is pending is VERY bad idea so several reasons, including but not limited to abandonment of the underlying petition. Please check INA for details.





    girlfriend Round face hairstyle with round face hairstyle. For Round Face Shapes 2010
  • For Round Face Shapes 2010



  • augustus
    03-10 02:57 PM
    Hi,

    My husband and my EAD and AP renewal time is approaching. We were thinking to do it ourselves but we don't know how to do it.

    Could you please guide us in self filing?

    a) Is there E- renewals? What about photographs for such renewals?

    b) What documents are required for renewing?

    c) Where can we find information regarding EAD and AP renewals?

    Please help us. Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Augustus.





    hairstyles hairstyle for round face. round face hairstyle. hairstyles for round faces.
  • hairstyles for round faces.



  • nogc_noproblem
    02-14 02:01 AM
    I485 along with EAD and AP applications filed during July 02 for me and my family. Got EAD and AP. Used Company�s attorney to file my applications. I live in Michigan and all documents send to TSC. My I-485 is pending with TSC.

    Renewed EAD and AP last year, again used the same attorney. That time they filed EAD and AP applications at NSC as per http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf page 11

    I am still on H1B and never used EAD and AP.

    I am planning to file EAD and AP renewal now (paper filing), but this time on my own. My questions are:


    How can I ensure that all communications from USCIS will be sent to me and not to the attorney? How the earlier G-28 forms we submitted will cease?

    Do I need to submit my EAD and AP renewal applications to NSC? In other forums somebody suggested that it need to be filed at the service center where my I485 is pending.

    Recently I had been to SSN office to get SSN# for my son (8 years). They refused to give SSN and asked me to get EAD for my son. When I questioned how EAD can be applied for a minor, they responded saying that I can apply EAD for minor and based on that EAD, SSN (not permitted to work) will be given to my son. Anybody got EAD for minors?

    Thanks in advance for your help.





    pappu
    05-14 11:47 AM
    I'm not sure what made you decide for CP. There maybe valid reasons or you maybe misguided.
    I have heard some people use the CP route thinking that once the dates get current, they will get Green Card faster than AOS route. Some people use it as a back-up. But I am not sure what made you opt for this if you knew you will deny yourself EAD and AP benefits.





    cdeneo
    09-21 06:24 PM
    The text provided on the link below has the following section:
    ================
    Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application pending for 180 days?

    Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current) employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140 petitioner before the I-485 has been pending 180 days will not necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate.

    ==========================================

    Does this mean if I-140 is approved and I-485 petition has been pending less than 180 days, one can still change jobs using AC21?

    Can someone please clarify? Thanks!

    Look at this document. This should answer lot of questions regarding AC21

    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf

    Thanks
    Karthik



    No comments:

    Post a Comment