
Mochi Hana
Oct 11, 11:01 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/33duixg.jpg
i need to buy candy bar :(
Where did you find that cool wallpaper?
i need to buy candy bar :(
Where did you find that cool wallpaper?

likemyorbs
Apr 14, 12:13 AM
Right. And when my white friends and I call each other the "N" word, it's just a figure of speech we use to describe each other's bitchin' sun tan.
:D:D:D:D I literally just LOL'd.
:D:D:D:D I literally just LOL'd.
Tadros86
Apr 13, 09:36 AM
There honestly is no need to update the iPhone line EVERY year at this point. iPhone 4 was the biggest jump and I don't see a reason to jump again so soon, especially after Verizon customers JUST recived access to the phone. I can understand updating the models to include 4G, but at this point 4G IMHO is not needed. It's not a mature enough standard to expect iPhone owners to have smooth service with Verizon and AT&Ts 4G networks. I see them both being great next year, but it'd be a forced move on Apples part to update so soon.
takao
Mar 21, 05:09 AM
that it needs arguments about cost to abolish the death penalty is hardly a testament to the "values" or "morals" many politicians like to talk about
more...
mbl42
Dec 10, 04:32 PM
I have one of these (http://us.kensington.com/html/1743.html). I would like to trade it for one of these (http://us.kensington.com/html/5566.html). I'm not a big fan of mice with batteries and don't really need the wireless, so I was just wondering if someone would be willing to trade. Mouse is in excellent condition, barely used. It will be a straight up trade, no cash added on your end. :)

cankid96
Feb 23, 02:23 PM
Really like those changes. Finally an on/off button and the other thing sounds like a nice feature. Can 't wait to update.
EDIT: nvm
EDIT: nvm
more...
BillyBobBongo
Oct 1, 03:36 AM
Well it's a nice wet start to October in the UK, here's mine for now :)
Sun is out today, and it's cold and crisp in Holland. Oooh, almost time for Bokbier! :D
Original (http://wlogger.com/blue-water-wallpaper/)
Sun is out today, and it's cold and crisp in Holland. Oooh, almost time for Bokbier! :D
Original (http://wlogger.com/blue-water-wallpaper/)

MacDawg
Mar 10, 06:16 AM
Specific moderation is typically not discussed within the Forum itself
If you have questions about how something has been handled, please use the Contact Us (http://forums.macrumors.com/sendmessage.php) link at the bottom of most pages and it will be addressed privately
Thanks!
If you have questions about how something has been handled, please use the Contact Us (http://forums.macrumors.com/sendmessage.php) link at the bottom of most pages and it will be addressed privately
Thanks!
more...
el greenerino
Jan 6, 07:23 PM
Maybe :D
Jeffx342
Sep 9, 02:33 PM
I was goin to buy a powerbook Ti last April, but
I was really disapointed b/c their was an ATI 7500 card which will age fast. If the next edition of powerbooks ever come out will there be a Geforce 4 Mobile?
I was really disapointed b/c their was an ATI 7500 card which will age fast. If the next edition of powerbooks ever come out will there be a Geforce 4 Mobile?
more...

Mackilroy
Apr 1, 10:58 AM
Where to download (http://goo.gl/01ui2).

RayBarone
Mar 14, 11:54 AM
Here us mine below, lets see yours too!!
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/dagger01LN/Mac002.jpg
Recent addition is the MBP 13" i7 256SSD 8gb RAM.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/dagger01LN/Mac001.jpg
iPad at work hence not in picture!
Hope other people post some pics
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/dagger01LN/Mac002.jpg
Recent addition is the MBP 13" i7 256SSD 8gb RAM.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/dagger01LN/Mac001.jpg
iPad at work hence not in picture!
Hope other people post some pics
more...
SuperCachetes
Mar 2, 03:07 PM
Is there a reason those charts in the opening post have to be so large?
It's so the growing number of aging Social Security benificiaries can read them. :D
It's so the growing number of aging Social Security benificiaries can read them. :D
Shaved Kitty
Jun 15, 10:09 PM
Anyone?
more...
Small White Car
Oct 5, 05:07 PM
This is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.
I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.
Why do you need to disable something you don't want to use? Can't you just not use it?
Are you afraid you might accidentally change your mind someday and need to prevent yourself from doing this in the future?
Also, many BBS's that I use offer me the chance to change the text-reply field size in my personal preferences. The window can be any size and the page looks just fine. Pretty much ANY text entry field has to be built into a page in such a way that changing the size just pushes things below it lower, just in case a browser draws it larger than planned. I can't think of any sites that don't work that way. This box I'm using on Macrumors right now follows that rule. If I were to drag it large nothing would "break." The stuff below it would just move down.
Can you give any examples of a page that fails this test? I can't think of any offhand.
I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.
Why do you need to disable something you don't want to use? Can't you just not use it?
Are you afraid you might accidentally change your mind someday and need to prevent yourself from doing this in the future?
Also, many BBS's that I use offer me the chance to change the text-reply field size in my personal preferences. The window can be any size and the page looks just fine. Pretty much ANY text entry field has to be built into a page in such a way that changing the size just pushes things below it lower, just in case a browser draws it larger than planned. I can't think of any sites that don't work that way. This box I'm using on Macrumors right now follows that rule. If I were to drag it large nothing would "break." The stuff below it would just move down.
Can you give any examples of a page that fails this test? I can't think of any offhand.

scb02
Feb 8, 03:26 PM
http://idisk.mac.com/txwhitehouse//Public/feb2011.png
Link (http://architecture.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/577432/)
Love this wallpaper. The link however seams to be for a diffrent version.
Do you have this version?
Thanks
Link (http://architecture.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/577432/)
Love this wallpaper. The link however seams to be for a diffrent version.
Do you have this version?
Thanks
more...
jlyanks85
Dec 26, 01:19 PM
Double post
iMufasa
Mar 26, 10:33 PM
If the buyer is reading this forum, if you make a claim through eBay saying that the item isn't what you thought you were purchasing, and then the buyer claims that it is because in the description he said it was a photo, you can actually one-up him. In the title he claims it's a VERIZON iPhone, but that picture is clearly AT&T!!!!
Whoever won (unfortunately) this auction, if eBay gives you a hard time about getting your money back and you have no options left try saying that you got the wrong item because you wanted a picture of a Verizon iPhone!
Whoever won (unfortunately) this auction, if eBay gives you a hard time about getting your money back and you have no options left try saying that you got the wrong item because you wanted a picture of a Verizon iPhone!
vitaminz
May 6, 09:23 AM
Hi,
I'm going on holiday next month to Turkey, and I'd love to be able to use the GPS in my iPhone 4 to locate me. Problem is, I don't really want to pay the ridiculous data costs to use the in built Maps app.
Is there an app out there with maps of Turkey, which can locate me on that map without the use of any cellular data?
I'm going on holiday next month to Turkey, and I'd love to be able to use the GPS in my iPhone 4 to locate me. Problem is, I don't really want to pay the ridiculous data costs to use the in built Maps app.
Is there an app out there with maps of Turkey, which can locate me on that map without the use of any cellular data?
DJ OJ
Oct 19, 05:43 PM
30 second limit? Uh Oh. :mad: I have made to many mistakes this contest. :)
davidjacobs21
Mar 11, 02:24 PM
Isnt willowbrook closed becasue of flooding?
Mac Fly (film)
Sep 26, 10:03 PM
Wow, that looks very nice! I don't have a .Mac account, but I would definitely love one... but not for $99. :( I'm really hoping for a price drop in the near future.
Hear ****in' hear!!
Hear ****in' hear!!
Slurpy2k8
Mar 23, 11:09 AM
First Jobs on an official vacation, jony seems to be rumored to be leaving for London, and now Serlet's gone. Man! must be something is wrong here...success getting into Apple's nerves? :confused:
3 unrelated events, followed by a stupid conclusion. Also..
1. Jobs has cancer, if you haven't noticed. He's on on 'vacation'. It's a health leave.
2. Ive isn't moving to London. The rumor has been discredited.
3. People get replaced all the time. No reason to think it's a bad thing. Lion looks awesome.
3 unrelated events, followed by a stupid conclusion. Also..
1. Jobs has cancer, if you haven't noticed. He's on on 'vacation'. It's a health leave.
2. Ive isn't moving to London. The rumor has been discredited.
3. People get replaced all the time. No reason to think it's a bad thing. Lion looks awesome.
Chip NoVaMac
Sep 26, 10:44 AM
I disagree. Live under their roof, live by their rules or at least go through the hassle of trying to get away with breaking them.
If you're old enough to deal with the possible consequences of sex, you're old enough to find a place on your own. If you're not old enough to do that, be sure one of you is sterile before proceeding. I say this a week after my 17 year old cousin gave birth after both being on the pill and using a condom. It happens. If you can deal with that possibility, you're old enough to move out.
Sure, it's easy to be almost certain that nothing will happen. Tell that to my cousin.
I was thinking the same thing myself.
Have not yet read if the gf is 18 or older yet. And that is an issue. For with him being 18, there maybe statutory rape issues - not from her, but her parents.
Hope that all will go well with your cousin in the years to come.
If you're old enough to deal with the possible consequences of sex, you're old enough to find a place on your own. If you're not old enough to do that, be sure one of you is sterile before proceeding. I say this a week after my 17 year old cousin gave birth after both being on the pill and using a condom. It happens. If you can deal with that possibility, you're old enough to move out.
Sure, it's easy to be almost certain that nothing will happen. Tell that to my cousin.
I was thinking the same thing myself.
Have not yet read if the gf is 18 or older yet. And that is an issue. For with him being 18, there maybe statutory rape issues - not from her, but her parents.
Hope that all will go well with your cousin in the years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment