crystal
09-17 01:38 PM
What is wrong if you look like grandfather , if that is the truth.
Lets accept it and move on :D
I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:
Lets accept it and move on :D
I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:
wallpaper Mortal Kombat: Raiden Gameplay
gimme Green!!
07-25 05:13 PM
I donate blood with the American Red Cross once every 2 months.
The limit that you cannot donate if you visit India is 1 year, per them due to India being infested by (clearing my throat) 'MALARIA'.
You are Ok if you just visitied the Himalayas and got back, though. The virus or whatever that causes it cannot live on high altitudes.
this is a very good idea..but theres only one problem..we had gone to a blood donation drive to give blood..but were not allowed to because they do not take blood from people who have visited third world countries like India in the past 3 yrs.
so we can organise a campaign like this..but blood can be donated only by people who havent visited any third world countires in the past 3 yrs.
The limit that you cannot donate if you visit India is 1 year, per them due to India being infested by (clearing my throat) 'MALARIA'.
You are Ok if you just visitied the Himalayas and got back, though. The virus or whatever that causes it cannot live on high altitudes.
this is a very good idea..but theres only one problem..we had gone to a blood donation drive to give blood..but were not allowed to because they do not take blood from people who have visited third world countries like India in the past 3 yrs.
so we can organise a campaign like this..but blood can be donated only by people who havent visited any third world countires in the past 3 yrs.
fromnaija
05-19 10:44 AM
You might want to have your transcripts and/or mark sheet evaluated by an approved degree evaluation agency. They will be able to offer a professional opinion as to what your diploma is equivalent to.
2011 Fights In Mortal Kombat
sbmallik
05-19 02:13 PM
1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?
2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?
3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?
4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?
Answers below:
1. Other thatn fingerprinting enquiry nothing gets revelaed at infopass.
2. Notice date.
3. No.
2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?
3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?
4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?
Answers below:
1. Other thatn fingerprinting enquiry nothing gets revelaed at infopass.
2. Notice date.
3. No.
more...
InLineOnLine
03-10 06:57 PM
??
sathishkrish
07-23 08:54 PM
I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.
I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.
I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!
more...
zilmax007
07-31 06:02 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Bump
2010 Raiden Is Cracking Skulls And
kurtz_wolfgang
08-23 09:02 AM
First of all Congratulations, ConchShell.
:):)
Did you get soft LUD on your 485 or 140? Since I received a soft lud on 485. NSC
:):)
Did you get soft LUD on your 485 or 140? Since I received a soft lud on 485. NSC
more...
edifier
07-23 07:40 PM
I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
hair Raiden-Mortal-Kombat-2011.
shana04
02-05 08:32 PM
My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.
Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).
Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??
Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.
Thanks.
Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.
If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.
And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.
Good luck
Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).
Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??
Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.
Thanks.
Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.
If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.
And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.
Good luck
more...
devikas81
06-16 10:06 PM
EB2 India..My 140 has been approved in May.07, also got EAD/AP but my employer doesnt want to give me Receipt Notice or Approval Notice of 140... So can i leave this company and join different company...
Pls. advise
Company gave the Receipt Number when they filed 140 but not sure whether that receipt number is belong to my case or not..??
Pls. advise
Company gave the Receipt Number when they filed 140 but not sure whether that receipt number is belong to my case or not..??
hot Mortal Kombat Legacy Episodes
martinvisalaw
07-16 06:06 PM
Lately we have been seeing, USCIS is asking for the proff of continious legal stay and one of the proof's is I-94.
Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?
Thank You.
Is this in RFE connection with an Adjustment of Status filing? if so, you really only need to show that you did not violate status for over 180 days since your last lawful entry (Section 245(k) of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
In any event, proving that you maintained status does not require showing all old I-94s. You need to show that you were approved for or admitted in a certain status, and that you stayed in that status until it was changed or extended. Approval notices, visas, and maybe entry stamps from your passport re usually enough, and just the most recent I-94. If you held F-1 status, you would need to show your I-20s, visa and proof that you maintained a full courseload as required by the I-20.
Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?
Thank You.
Is this in RFE connection with an Adjustment of Status filing? if so, you really only need to show that you did not violate status for over 180 days since your last lawful entry (Section 245(k) of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
In any event, proving that you maintained status does not require showing all old I-94s. You need to show that you were approved for or admitted in a certain status, and that you stayed in that status until it was changed or extended. Approval notices, visas, and maybe entry stamps from your passport re usually enough, and just the most recent I-94. If you held F-1 status, you would need to show your I-20s, visa and proof that you maintained a full courseload as required by the I-20.
more...
house Raiden thanks for the add
ppt.b
07-17 06:37 PM
not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
Thisis Murthy website...
Thine wish is granted! Check USCIS website
Thisis Murthy website...
Thine wish is granted! Check USCIS website
tattoo Raiden - The Mortal Kombat
prem_goel
08-29 11:06 AM
please post if anyone has been in the same situation?
more...
pictures Raiden in Mortal Kombat

bbct
01-22 03:13 PM
Also note - you are allowed only 4 part payments in a year. Especially with ICICI bank. So plan carefully. That way you are left with only 13 EMI's with a smaller amount.
dresses Mortal Kombat showcases a
beautifulMind
08-02 01:23 PM
I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank
more...
makeup Mortal Kombat Warehouse:
getta05
03-27 04:20 PM
So what do I do.
I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K
I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K
girlfriend Mortal Kombat: Ermac And
small2006
08-16 05:32 PM
I was told that "amending" H1B is the same as applying for a new H1B. Does this mean that I will get a new 797 approval and I would have to get a new stamping on my passport? I just got my passport stamped with a 3 year extension till 2009. I don't want to go thru that again if I can avoid it.
Thanks.
Thanks.
hairstyles Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
indianindian2006
08-28 02:04 PM
IV member Venkat80 posted this mail but has removed it for some reason.
user1205
08-25 10:04 PM
http://www.shusterman.com
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
Sachin_Stock
09-21 01:58 PM
New 485 is not recommended as you have to undergo all the hassles of fingerprinting, medical, background blah blah blah....Specially if your Eb-2 date is current and your case already being pre-adjudicated, interfiling is very much a common sense.

No comments:
Post a Comment