Popular Post

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pro makeup palettes

pro makeup palettes. New Makeup Warm Pro 18 Full
  • New Makeup Warm Pro 18 Full



  • seratbabu
    11-18 08:42 PM
    I just was able to submit by AR11, and then I started submitting COA for my I140 and I485. I successfully completed for I140, but when I started doing my I485, it said that my session timed out... Is there any way to submit just for I485? Should I submit a AR11 and then do 485? or as you said, is calling them the only option?

    Please suggest.

    I have been trying to change my address online for the last two days and it looks like the system is down. I called them up and they are not able to do it either. What a mess. I hope they don't mail our applications till the issues are resolved.

    Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).

    It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).

    Anyone else having issues?





    pro makeup palettes. New Pro 180 Full Color Makeup
  • New Pro 180 Full Color Makeup



  • raydon
    10-12 10:30 AM
    According to one website http://www.immigration-law.com the USCIS is working on trying to streamline processing I-140 petitions to four months by April 2009. I quote the following from the website
    --------------------------------------------------------
    10/08/2008: I-140 Processing in Four Months by April 2009?

    * This is a five-month old information which has just been released. This source of information indicates that the USCIS was hiring and training new employees and by April 2009, I-140 petitions might be processed in four months. It is a good news in a way.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Going by the previous track record of the USCIS though, I do have reasons to be skeptical about that. We will find out in April eventually, unless our invididual petitions get approved before that. The only issue is that in the interim we still have the threat to jobs in this bad economy. The other concern of mine is that older petitions might get dumped into another Backlog Elimination Center and they only work efficiently on newer I-140 petitions. That solution would be hell for people with older I-140 applications





    pro makeup palettes. MAC 120 Pro Eye Shadow Palette
  • MAC 120 Pro Eye Shadow Palette



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 04:32 PM
    yea.. i did not read ur first post correctly..sorry

    well that note was a bit hidden. I have highlighted it almost Macaca-style now!





    pro makeup palettes. Pro 40 color shimmer make up
  • Pro 40 color shimmer make up



  • gsc999
    09-21 07:00 PM
    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
    ---
    Harish, you now know the "problem."

    People here at Immigration Voice (IV) are trying to solve that problem by lobbying the Senate and Congress directly. Welcome to IV. Everybody is a volunteer, please spread the word among other H1Bs/ F1s and other potential employment based immigrants about this grassroot effort.



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. MAC 120 Pro Eye Shadow Palette
  • MAC 120 Pro Eye Shadow Palette



  • pbojja
    06-12 04:49 PM
    Unlucky lot.

    Looks like you are in a rush .. You filed your labor in 2007 and expect to get a GC before a guy who is waiting in EB3 from 2002 0r 2003 ?

    There is nothing wrong in converting from EB3 to EB2 , if you are qualified . How long you are going to wait in EB3 ?

    By the way I m Eb2 2006.





    pro makeup palettes. MAC Professional 120 Color
  • MAC Professional 120 Color



  • good idea
    10-25 11:14 AM
    If they can be shared with everyone, I am sure they would. But, if I were you and have an option to port to EB2, I 'd probably do that.
    If porting going to cost you,you may want to wait till Jan , which is only 3 months away.
    As per current situation for EB3 I, without spill over reaching to EB3, its difficult to have hope that something good can happen until something like visa recapture HR 5882 happens. So, there is nothing to loose to wait till Jan 2010 & believing that IV Admin & Seniors are have plans to initiate or have already initiated something.
    I googled for 'Immigration bill in Jan 2010', and got News for Immigration bill (http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE5765Y420090807), if that is what Admin has referred in his post; (my words can put me in bad list of admin), but still I would say that Admin is very (over) optimistic, If I am not wrong but that's elections year and in other posts IV members have different views about response to this bill in election year.
    My GC is just stared, and PD for EB3 I is 2001, I am 8-9 years behind and GC PD calculator of IV shows my PD to be current in 2032 , so may be I am over pessimistic.



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. You are bidding on PRO 120
  • You are bidding on PRO 120



  • kaisersose
    03-13 04:58 PM
    This is the danger with a "green card shop" company. They constantly have people joining and leaving them. Not a problem for H-1b but a major problem with GC processing.

    Here is an example with company X which has ability pay for up to 50 employees at any point.

    X applies 30 I-140s in 2005 [less than 50]
    X applies 25 I-140s in 2006, and 20 of the 2005 count have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
    X applies 30 I-140s in 2007, and another 20 have quit. Total employees are less than 50.

    One would think since they have less than 50 empoyees and ability to pay for 50 employees, they are safe. This will work for H-1b, but not for GCs.

    Since GC is for future employment, the company is required to have the ability to pay all 85 employees after they become permanent residents. It does not matter if they have quit the company. The asumption is all 85 will be employed by X on GC approval and so X is expected to be able to pay all of them.

    This is what has happened here. When such a problem comes up, then they can (and sometimes do) pull back previously approved 140s too.





    pro makeup palettes. Mac Professional Eyeshadow
  • Mac Professional Eyeshadow



  • sdeshpan
    08-05 07:27 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)
    Do you really think H1-B folks (or even those waiting for PD to be current) will be considered "Long-term conditional residents"?

    Not questioning, just wondering...there has to be a catch! But alas, someone is trying for some relief...let's see of this bill ever sees the light of day!



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. Eyeshadow Makeup Palette
  • Eyeshadow Makeup Palette



  • myan88
    03-30 11:08 AM
    Your lawyer is right. People are taking advantage of portabilty of PD in multiple 140s. However, they are forgetting fundamental of 140 sponsership. Your employer already filed a 140 for a higher level position (EB2) and now requesting again USCIS to approve a 140 for a lower level position (EB3) for same employee with in a months. How will you justify? Howmany job offer your employer can give you? Is there any logic involved, for a person already given a higher level position, to take a lower level position. In the eyes of USCIS, it will defintly looks like your employer is doing fraud and there is no genuine job offer to you. If it is otherway, it may not look bad. If your first I-140 was EB3 and second one is EB2, then there may be a logic.

    Yes, what you said is exactly the attorney is concerned. I do know that there are a lot of such cases got approved without any problems. But if my employer refuses to cooperate with this excuse, definitely he is not wrong on the legal base, although the employer promisesed: we will try to get your gc as quick as possible.

    But how do you think if in the cover letter, we tell USCIS that the purpose of filing this 2nd EB3 140 is to carry over the PD? We can explain the background why we have to do it -- first EB3 labor pending in DOL for 3 years, PERM system came as quicker way and got EB2 approved quickly but encountered visa quota retrogession. If we told USCIS everything, do you think it still cause fraud issue? Because definition of FRAUD is: intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right. It really depends on USCIS officer to judge it case by case -- may be denied or approved.

    I know one attorney processed similiar case and got RFE to be questioned: why do you apply EB3 after EB2 is approved? The attorney just honestly answered RFE: the beneficiary need the earlier PD. Then this EB3 140 case got approved quite quickly.





    pro makeup palettes. Eyeshadow Make Up Palette
  • Eyeshadow Make Up Palette



  • kumar1
    04-16 02:05 PM
    quote



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. empty makeup palettes.
  • empty makeup palettes.



  • sam_hoosier
    02-06 04:22 PM
    I have a friend...He had H1 stamped on his passpost when he was with company A..He changed job went to company B...He went to India...Got married..Got his wife's H4.. He did not go to restamping for his own visa stamp..They came back to US....This is firsthand I know....His own H1 stamp is still company A stamp...He could reenter the country..He is working for company B...

    You can continue using your old H1B visa (from company A), with an I-797 from company B as long as the H1B visa is valid. Same applies for H4 visa.

    But both H1 & H4 visa holders would need new approvals (I-797s).





    pro makeup palettes. Huge Palette Pro 66 Color
  • Huge Palette Pro 66 Color



  • wandmaker
    06-06 03:12 AM
    USCIS will send an RFE for missing photos - You can send the photos after that



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. New Makeup Warm Pro 88 Full
  • New Makeup Warm Pro 88 Full



  • gimme Green!!
    01-02 03:43 PM
    Thanks Sam

    Yes, as per the new guidelines time spent on H4 does not count towards H1.





    pro makeup palettes. Pro Make-up Palette
  • Pro Make-up Palette



  • snathan
    08-04 01:09 PM
    He can use AP to renter. USCIS would not have approved to give EAD if USCIS determined he was out of status in the first place.

    NOT True.. they will give and come after you just to deny/revoke it.



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. eyeshadow palette for sale
  • eyeshadow palette for sale



  • maddipati1
    02-04 06:11 PM
    i used to think based on I-131 instructions that, if we leave before AP aprroval, its considered abandoning 485. but my lawyer clarified that, thats true only if u dont have any oher status than AOS. if i leave before AP approval i can use H1 stamp to get back in and use AP for travel next time.

    thx LIGP





    pro makeup palettes. EyeShadow Palette Makeup
  • EyeShadow Palette Makeup



  • natrajs
    12-16 02:07 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....

    Congrats and Best Wishes , It happened to my friend also, His PD is March 05 and got the approval on 10/29/08



    more...


    pro makeup palettes. M.A.C Professional Make-up 120
  • M.A.C Professional Make-up 120



  • lccleared
    04-15 10:14 AM
    We had the same situation and ones got rejected.

    By some reason, the software carried my last year's AGI into my wife's last year AGI box. I corrected it and got accepted on second time efile. I used turbo tax software.

    Hope this helps out.

    Thanks.





    pro makeup palettes. PRO 120 Color Eyeshadow
  • PRO 120 Color Eyeshadow



  • gonecrazyonh4
    07-20 02:49 PM
    Thanks to all who responded.





    pro makeup palettes. MAKEUP PALETTE TOOL Case
  • MAKEUP PALETTE TOOL Case



  • whattodo21
    10-25 09:22 AM
    how do you get a copy of the approved i-140 if the employer is not willing to give it?





    LongWait2005
    07-13 08:31 AM
    Done.





    sanju_dba
    06-21 05:09 PM
    Use your DigiCam
    Take pictures on white/light Background
    Focus till your waist ( important ).

    Then take the card/chip to walmart.
    Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
    opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
    autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.

    collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.

    I paid $2 total.

    :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment