TuffLuffJimmy
May 1, 05:26 AM
Why would you use any @isp for a professional email address??
For $10/year you should have name@domain.com
Apple and MobileMe are not ISPs. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
For $10/year you should have name@domain.com
Apple and MobileMe are not ISPs. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
steve2112
Jan 10, 04:58 PM
It's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
They make not tinker with it too much, though they did try to take it a bit down market in its last revision. They may just stick to the four door sedans, since they tend to be the biggest sellers. The ironic part is that people laughed when VW tried to move upscale in the 90s, more into the luxury market. Now people are giving them flak for trying to make their stuff more affordable.
They make not tinker with it too much, though they did try to take it a bit down market in its last revision. They may just stick to the four door sedans, since they tend to be the biggest sellers. The ironic part is that people laughed when VW tried to move upscale in the 90s, more into the luxury market. Now people are giving them flak for trying to make their stuff more affordable.
howard
Oct 15, 08:39 AM
If you listen to a lot of music i highly suggest you check out the www.musicmobs.com
its a great way to check out new bands and to see what exactly your listening too
its a great way to check out new bands and to see what exactly your listening too
Melrose
Apr 6, 05:21 PM
Mine atm
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/downloads/ghostdeck-fool.jpg
Link for those who want it: Joker (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/Favourites/ghost-fool.png)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/downloads/ghostdeck-fool.jpg
Link for those who want it: Joker (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/Favourites/ghost-fool.png)
more...
R94N
Oct 16, 06:09 AM
Nice!

Macnoviz
Sep 27, 07:17 AM
Does this drag and drop include attachements? That has always been my biggest pain with webmail (any webmail service, gmail, hotmail, ...) was that it is really annoying to send attachements (one by one adding and uploading instead of adding them all and upload them all at once)
more...

hglk
Apr 29, 01:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Among Samsung's patents that Apple allegedly infringed, there's this one:
U.S. Patent No. 6,292,179 on a "software keyboard system using trace of stylus on a touch screen and method for recognizing key code using the same"
Which Apple product uses a trace of stylus???
So doesn't the Nintendo DS infringe in this stylus patent as well??
Among Samsung's patents that Apple allegedly infringed, there's this one:
U.S. Patent No. 6,292,179 on a "software keyboard system using trace of stylus on a touch screen and method for recognizing key code using the same"
Which Apple product uses a trace of stylus???
So doesn't the Nintendo DS infringe in this stylus patent as well??
mjuarez
Apr 13, 10:18 AM
The screen may not change on the next revision. So there may be no need to change production.
Exactly. If AAPL leaves the retina display untouched, and just adds the A5 chip, a new NFC chip, and with whatever goodies iOS 5.0 will bring, that to me is a whole new phone, definitely worthy of the 5.0 moniker.
Exactly. If AAPL leaves the retina display untouched, and just adds the A5 chip, a new NFC chip, and with whatever goodies iOS 5.0 will bring, that to me is a whole new phone, definitely worthy of the 5.0 moniker.
more...
tarproductions
May 2, 04:02 PM
Always donate when i can. Stumbled upon a blood drive RV the other day but was turned away due to being in a malaria zone 6 months ago (Haiti). Good on ya MacRumors!
fishmd
Apr 7, 02:30 PM
And thus is the reason I have stayed at 4.2.1. ;)
more...

Lord Blackadder
Mar 30, 02:13 PM
mmmm doesn't like streaming from tvcatchup.com
new frame twice a second but sound is ok. Vid card is radeon 9000 with 64mb.
Is that the issue or the paltry 512mb ram?
My guess is RAM is your biggest issue. I run 1GB in the system in my sig, and while that is adequate in OSX Tiger you're best off maxing the memory.
As for video cards, the Radeon 9000 is probably OK if you're not gaming, but if you are or if you want to take advantage of Core Image functionas then you need something better from this list (http://guides.macrumors.com/Core_Image#Supported_graphics_cards).
The Radeon 9800 Pro is the default choice for this machine based on performance, availability and cost. If you can find one of the rare OEM Radeon 9700 Pros you'll get a small performance boost. Plus, there are plenty of PC cards out there you can flash (I am running a GeForce 6800GT in my Digital Audio G4). Good luck.
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or if you're already aware, but G4s can't really handle HD video playback, no matter how many upgrades you install. 480p is fine obviously, but even the fastest G4s fail to deal with 720p video. The G4 CPU simply doesn't have the oomph. Just something to consider.
new frame twice a second but sound is ok. Vid card is radeon 9000 with 64mb.
Is that the issue or the paltry 512mb ram?
My guess is RAM is your biggest issue. I run 1GB in the system in my sig, and while that is adequate in OSX Tiger you're best off maxing the memory.
As for video cards, the Radeon 9000 is probably OK if you're not gaming, but if you are or if you want to take advantage of Core Image functionas then you need something better from this list (http://guides.macrumors.com/Core_Image#Supported_graphics_cards).
The Radeon 9800 Pro is the default choice for this machine based on performance, availability and cost. If you can find one of the rare OEM Radeon 9700 Pros you'll get a small performance boost. Plus, there are plenty of PC cards out there you can flash (I am running a GeForce 6800GT in my Digital Audio G4). Good luck.
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or if you're already aware, but G4s can't really handle HD video playback, no matter how many upgrades you install. 480p is fine obviously, but even the fastest G4s fail to deal with 720p video. The G4 CPU simply doesn't have the oomph. Just something to consider.
66217
Jan 11, 02:27 PM
I don't understand the people that say they are extremely dissapointed with no Leopard or Mac mention. Or the people that say that they fear Apple is forgeting the Mac.
Come on, just 7 months ago they realesed Intel MaBook Pro's, then the Macbook (that is selling like crazy), and all the other Intel Macs. They announce Leopard, they give some pretty good demo's about it. So, what do you expect? All this takes time.
And about giving more attention to other products, just accept it, Mac's have been getting more popular, but they are reaching a limit. A limit that even if you don't like, there it is. And the limit is Windows presence. If Apple wants to break this limit they have to start making their prducts (all of them) more popular.
The iPod makes a lot of PC user swith to a Mac (I include myself here). The iPhone is the same (would be, I hope), Apple TV is the same as the iPhone, these are products that tempt PC users to switch.
Roco,:)
Come on, just 7 months ago they realesed Intel MaBook Pro's, then the Macbook (that is selling like crazy), and all the other Intel Macs. They announce Leopard, they give some pretty good demo's about it. So, what do you expect? All this takes time.
And about giving more attention to other products, just accept it, Mac's have been getting more popular, but they are reaching a limit. A limit that even if you don't like, there it is. And the limit is Windows presence. If Apple wants to break this limit they have to start making their prducts (all of them) more popular.
The iPod makes a lot of PC user swith to a Mac (I include myself here). The iPhone is the same (would be, I hope), Apple TV is the same as the iPhone, these are products that tempt PC users to switch.
Roco,:)
more...
Chip NoVaMac
Jan 13, 01:25 AM
Think VW USA is missing the mark at what made VW a drivers car in the end.... this one looks cheap to me :(
CalBoy
Apr 11, 11:01 AM
That's odd. My iPad 2 does return to the previous spot when I hit back. Have you tried to see if it does it on every web page or just a handful?
more...
Full of Win
May 1, 05:17 PM
so...you want @mycastle.com ?
or
fullofwin@yourcastleonly.com
I'm quite happy with ----------@mac.com, which I use daily. I just wish they would have never changed it.
or
fullofwin@yourcastleonly.com
I'm quite happy with ----------@mac.com, which I use daily. I just wish they would have never changed it.

ipodrocker
Jul 29, 09:43 AM
so I am hoping to get an iphone 4 will be heading to dublin to track one!
more...

Melrose
Oct 11, 11:12 AM
snip
i need to buy candy bar :(
Anime chicks with guns. Nothing is ever as awesome. :D
i need to buy candy bar :(
Anime chicks with guns. Nothing is ever as awesome. :D
wvuwhat
Dec 26, 12:27 AM
Blu-rays:
Scott pilgrim
A-Team
The Other Guys
Wall Street 2
The Town
NBA Jam and NHL 11' for ps3
Very nice panasonic wet/dry shaver (my favorite gift)
3 fleece blankets and a Snugie, haha
2 new sheet sets (The red ones I had from college are not working with a golden retriever who sheds)
400 in Amazon Gift Cards
Sears/iTunes/Home Depot Gift Cards
Macallan 18 year
Cologne (polo black)
Crock pot
but, the big gift was tickets to the Winter Classic, which I sold a few weeks back, because I wanted the 900 from the tickets as opposed to spending 300 out of pocket for a hotel room and getting to pittsburgh.
I'd take a picture, but my iphone broke yesterday and I've got until January 16th until I am eligible for an upgrade at ATT or I may just switch to Sprint or Verizion and get a Galaxy S Android. I can't decide if I want the 4g or Android.
Scott pilgrim
A-Team
The Other Guys
Wall Street 2
The Town
NBA Jam and NHL 11' for ps3
Very nice panasonic wet/dry shaver (my favorite gift)
3 fleece blankets and a Snugie, haha
2 new sheet sets (The red ones I had from college are not working with a golden retriever who sheds)
400 in Amazon Gift Cards
Sears/iTunes/Home Depot Gift Cards
Macallan 18 year
Cologne (polo black)
Crock pot
but, the big gift was tickets to the Winter Classic, which I sold a few weeks back, because I wanted the 900 from the tickets as opposed to spending 300 out of pocket for a hotel room and getting to pittsburgh.
I'd take a picture, but my iphone broke yesterday and I've got until January 16th until I am eligible for an upgrade at ATT or I may just switch to Sprint or Verizion and get a Galaxy S Android. I can't decide if I want the 4g or Android.
sikkinixx
Sep 2, 06:41 PM
Soooo tomorrow is the day. Finally, months after watching those damn east coasters get a taste of PAX, it's back home on the best coast. Huzzah!
Gonna get on the inFamous machines asap as well as the Killzone 3 machines before they get mobbed down. Money is on Halo Reach being ***** nuts, as will the 3DS (if it's there......)
I'll post pics as always. Yeehaw
Gonna get on the inFamous machines asap as well as the Killzone 3 machines before they get mobbed down. Money is on Halo Reach being ***** nuts, as will the 3DS (if it's there......)
I'll post pics as always. Yeehaw
andreas79
Oct 7, 08:19 AM
just changed mine,going to keep it for long :)
intellca
Apr 27, 06:54 PM
educating people as an industry? Who does jobs think he is? Most of the population may be below average to his economical standards... but what the f was that? People know more than he thinks... It is simple for Apple to track anyone on a cellular network and using an iPhone... but it isn't worth the legal risk is it, if the person's' being tracked isn't worth it... but if Apple or anyone really wanted to... there is nothing to stop it with the infrastructure of iOS and cellular networks today...
milbournosphere
Aug 14, 04:41 PM
Those boobs are so fake. Audrina's boobs aren't even that big ! I don't think they're so much fake as they are heavily airbrushed. Although I guess that still is a level of fake:)
eye
Dec 29, 09:04 PM
I have each set going down a column. Right now, I just carefully routed the wires around the back and being held by tape. I'm picking up some wire management stuff from Home Depot so it will look cleaner.
But unless someone looks at the back, you really cannot see the wires.
...and switched to all white. :)
What kind of lights? I am totally doing this.
But unless someone looks at the back, you really cannot see the wires.
...and switched to all white. :)
What kind of lights? I am totally doing this.
reddevils9119
Oct 14, 03:53 PM
adium icon is giving me problems :(
http://i53.tinypic.com/1r4uo4.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/1r4uo4.png

No comments:
Post a Comment