karthiknv143
02-06 04:03 PM
Yes, you have to change your H4 also. Submit a new petition.
wallpaper lebron james heat dunks on
gc_buddy
11-19 12:17 AM
Hi All,
My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..
Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.
My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..
Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.
rameshvaid
04-09 07:32 PM
Thanks Bytes4lunch for your input. I do not have AP also and am at their mercy now.
Lets hope for the best.
Thanks anyway
Ramesh
Lets hope for the best.
Thanks anyway
Ramesh
2011 Kobe Bryant Vs Lebron James
american_dreams
08-27 10:35 PM
My(dependant) EAD is still pending while primary's EAD was approved on 8/19 by TSC.
Anybody out there with Self and Spouse EAD Card approved from NSC, but Self actual physical EAD card arrived but Spouse physical EAD card did not arrive at the usual time say 5 days after approval.
Usually I have seen both arrive at the same time. Please comment. Thanks.
I ahve also heard about cards being stolen from the Kentucky facility. So, anybody out there who had to file for a replacement card for self or spouse.
Anybody out there with Self and Spouse EAD Card approved from NSC, but Self actual physical EAD card arrived but Spouse physical EAD card did not arrive at the usual time say 5 days after approval.
Usually I have seen both arrive at the same time. Please comment. Thanks.
I ahve also heard about cards being stolen from the Kentucky facility. So, anybody out there who had to file for a replacement card for self or spouse.
more...
priderock
03-26 02:25 PM
Interesting that no one earns less than $75 K. A slap in the face for Lou(sy) Dobbs (Jack A$$)who always refers us as CHEAP labour.
eb3retro
06-30 05:37 PM
eb3retro,
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
on EAD..
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
1) did it myself..
2) yep i changed address, no rfes for anything..
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
on EAD..
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
1) did it myself..
2) yep i changed address, no rfes for anything..
more...
vnsriv
09-06 01:33 PM
Dear All,
I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.
1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?
Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.
Guys, please spend some time on forum before posting questions. There are various similar posts that will answer your query. I will briefly answer your queries
1. There are many case like this
2. Your wife's case will be processed independently. Her FP is independent of you.
3. No.
4. You will get one FP notice.
I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.
1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?
Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.
Guys, please spend some time on forum before posting questions. There are various similar posts that will answer your query. I will briefly answer your queries
1. There are many case like this
2. Your wife's case will be processed independently. Her FP is independent of you.
3. No.
4. You will get one FP notice.
2010 Kobe dunks on, taunts LeBron
ragnarok
07-19 01:42 PM
Hello
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I believe we've been waiting too long.
Information:
Receipt Number: eAC02080xxxx
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 7, 2005, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
I'm sorry, but I do not know a lot about I485.
But my status hasn't changed in forever!
last year we took our fingerprints.
please help.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I believe we've been waiting too long.
Information:
Receipt Number: eAC02080xxxx
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 7, 2005, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
I'm sorry, but I do not know a lot about I485.
But my status hasn't changed in forever!
last year we took our fingerprints.
please help.
more...

snathan
12-19 10:32 AM
History channel premiered a program "Naturalized" yesterday (12/18). They covered people from so man y different walks of life facing so many different problems to get GC and citizenship. But in the 90 minute program there was no coverage on how our community is struggling and no mention about the plight of the employment based category.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
Contact the History channel and ask the same question.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
Contact the History channel and ask the same question.
hair lebron james dunk over kobe.
a_yaja
10-12 08:44 PM
Hi, what can be the cause of rejection ? Last time I checked filing for extension will be ok if the applicant travelled oustide US.
please advice ...
Technically, your H1 petition can be approved but not your H1 status as you have left the US (simply put this means that your H1 will be approved but will not contain an I-94). If you have not filed I485, this means that you need to have a valid H1 visa stamped in the passport to enter the US. If the I485 has been filed, then you can use AP to enter the US, but at this point it is not clear if the H1 is valid for work or not (I am talking about your case specifically - not in general as people who have a valid H1 have entered the US on AP and continued to work on H1). Better to ask an attorney for guidance.
Per USCIS, an extension of H1B with an extension of I-94 can only be approved if the person is in the US. Once the applicant is no longer in the US, change of status (COS) or extension of status (EOS) will not be granted by USCIS - although the underlying petition may be approveable. But then again we are talking about USCIS where sometimes (or most of the times depending on who you talk to) the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing - so you may actually get you H1 petition approved with an EOS.
please advice ...
Technically, your H1 petition can be approved but not your H1 status as you have left the US (simply put this means that your H1 will be approved but will not contain an I-94). If you have not filed I485, this means that you need to have a valid H1 visa stamped in the passport to enter the US. If the I485 has been filed, then you can use AP to enter the US, but at this point it is not clear if the H1 is valid for work or not (I am talking about your case specifically - not in general as people who have a valid H1 have entered the US on AP and continued to work on H1). Better to ask an attorney for guidance.
Per USCIS, an extension of H1B with an extension of I-94 can only be approved if the person is in the US. Once the applicant is no longer in the US, change of status (COS) or extension of status (EOS) will not be granted by USCIS - although the underlying petition may be approveable. But then again we are talking about USCIS where sometimes (or most of the times depending on who you talk to) the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing - so you may actually get you H1 petition approved with an EOS.
more...
champu
03-06 01:18 AM
Transfer money to State Bank of India .
I agree. Diversify. Gold is another option.
BTW in a few days all banks will be undergoing stress test...
You would know where to put money.
I agree. Diversify. Gold is another option.
BTW in a few days all banks will be undergoing stress test...
You would know where to put money.
hot kobe bryant dunks on lebron
bec
11-04 06:36 PM
Hey i was so happy to read that EB3 was current in your post, but got disappointed after i read your msg :(
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
you can change it.
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
you can change it.
more...
house Kobe Bryant vs. Lebron James
chanduv23
10-30 11:48 AM
Come on washingtonians , wake up
Some pics and videos from NJ meet are available at
http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=967...=SYE/otsi=SALB
Look at the crowd and get inspired
Come on folks, everyone to the meet
Some pics and videos from NJ meet are available at
http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=967...=SYE/otsi=SALB
Look at the crowd and get inspired
Come on folks, everyone to the meet
tattoo Lebron James Dunks On Kobe

st4rguitar
04-06 02:02 PM
Hi All,
Here is my situation and I would like to get some feedback.
My I-140 sometime back was denied as I have a three year Bachelor degree and the Labor had asked for "3-year Bachelor or foreign equivalent" (I did use the threeyearpeople.com but it did not pan out for me). I had my lawyer file an appeal immediately. I know it probably will be denied but I have exhausted my 6 years on H1 and need to have the process going for H1 extensions.
I also started a new PERM process, this time without the degree requirement. My PERM was approved and I-140 has been filed.
Now The thing is that I about to finish my masters in May and after I get my degree I am considering filing an EB-2 petition using my Masters. My questions are:
1) Can I use the masters degree that I got with the same employer for filing a new process under PERM? The lawyer is saying that I cannot but my research seems to indicate that while we cannot use the experience gained with the same employer, there is no restriction on using the degree that we receive with the same employer as long as the employer does not pay for it. Am I correct? If so, can someone point out an official resource? a memo or something. I intend to take it to my boss and try to convince him to refile in EB2. The reason of course being that EB3-ROW is retrogressed.
2) Can I have two GC with the same employer? I know that I can have 2 GC pending with 2 different employers but can we have them with the same employer? Are there an requirements in terms of salary, job title etc?
Thanks in advance for your input,
Regarding the EB3 initial case you filed, the requirement should have been a 4 yr bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience with the alternative requirements of a 3 year bachelor's degree and a 3 year master's degree. We took over a case like this from another law firm where it was denied and we won ONCE, maybe because the officer was in a good mood. Likely, you are right, the appeal will not go through.
Your master's degree can be obtained while you are with your current employer, yes, as long as the employer doesn't pay for any of it. Your experience however must be with a different company or in an extremely different position within the company (sometimes hard to prove, though.)
You can work on the process for your EB2 case, but I highly doubt it would be advisable to file a new EB2 I-140 petition for the same company while the other I-140 with the same company under EB3 is still pending. One big reason would be ability to pay. The best thing to do IMO would be to wait until the new EB3 petition under I-140 has been approved and then file the new EB2 and do a re-capture of the EB3 priority date.
Here is my situation and I would like to get some feedback.
My I-140 sometime back was denied as I have a three year Bachelor degree and the Labor had asked for "3-year Bachelor or foreign equivalent" (I did use the threeyearpeople.com but it did not pan out for me). I had my lawyer file an appeal immediately. I know it probably will be denied but I have exhausted my 6 years on H1 and need to have the process going for H1 extensions.
I also started a new PERM process, this time without the degree requirement. My PERM was approved and I-140 has been filed.
Now The thing is that I about to finish my masters in May and after I get my degree I am considering filing an EB-2 petition using my Masters. My questions are:
1) Can I use the masters degree that I got with the same employer for filing a new process under PERM? The lawyer is saying that I cannot but my research seems to indicate that while we cannot use the experience gained with the same employer, there is no restriction on using the degree that we receive with the same employer as long as the employer does not pay for it. Am I correct? If so, can someone point out an official resource? a memo or something. I intend to take it to my boss and try to convince him to refile in EB2. The reason of course being that EB3-ROW is retrogressed.
2) Can I have two GC with the same employer? I know that I can have 2 GC pending with 2 different employers but can we have them with the same employer? Are there an requirements in terms of salary, job title etc?
Thanks in advance for your input,
Regarding the EB3 initial case you filed, the requirement should have been a 4 yr bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience with the alternative requirements of a 3 year bachelor's degree and a 3 year master's degree. We took over a case like this from another law firm where it was denied and we won ONCE, maybe because the officer was in a good mood. Likely, you are right, the appeal will not go through.
Your master's degree can be obtained while you are with your current employer, yes, as long as the employer doesn't pay for any of it. Your experience however must be with a different company or in an extremely different position within the company (sometimes hard to prove, though.)
You can work on the process for your EB2 case, but I highly doubt it would be advisable to file a new EB2 I-140 petition for the same company while the other I-140 with the same company under EB3 is still pending. One big reason would be ability to pay. The best thing to do IMO would be to wait until the new EB3 petition under I-140 has been approved and then file the new EB2 and do a re-capture of the EB3 priority date.
more...
pictures kobe bryant dunk/lebron james

Waitingnvain
09-07 09:07 AM
Irrelevant
dresses LeBron James in Sprite Slam
viva
01-27 07:54 PM
Any takers of my pledge?????????????????????????????????????????
more...
makeup kobe bryant and lebron james
510picker
November 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Owen, when did you go over to the dark side? :eek:
girlfriend lebron james dunk over kobe.
neelu
03-30 10:50 AM
People who want to contribute money will always do. You may get a few people to donate because of the "Donor" status, but most I feel want to contribute because they care.
Please allow me to turn around that question and pose it back to you - so how do we keep and attract people to volunteer (for all the wonderful things that I mentioned in my post)?
All I am saying is that this approach could hurt more than it may help.
So what do you suggest as the alternate to get the needed fund...?
Please allow me to turn around that question and pose it back to you - so how do we keep and attract people to volunteer (for all the wonderful things that I mentioned in my post)?
All I am saying is that this approach could hurt more than it may help.
So what do you suggest as the alternate to get the needed fund...?
hairstyles kobe bryant dunks on lebron
micofrost
09-05 10:48 PM
Hi,
My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:
1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?
2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?
3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.
My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:
1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?
2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?
3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.
nav_kri
03-23 03:10 AM
Folks,
I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.
My prayers are with their families
I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.
My prayers are with their families
Leo07
02-13 03:12 PM
There is no rule/law that'll help you get a green card if you stay here for 10 years or even 50 years.
People are not trying to be rude, just a little confused with your innocence.
Honestly, some of us are waiting legally for more than 12 years for the green card. So, given our situation, your question tickled us.
People are not trying to be rude, just a little confused with your innocence.
Honestly, some of us are waiting legally for more than 12 years for the green card. So, given our situation, your question tickled us.

No comments:
Post a Comment