paulinasmith
08-05 12:54 PM
Hi guys, I am trying to understand this whole process and was wondering if you could help me out.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
wallpaper Kobe Bryant Mother And Father.
vasa
07-16 11:50 PM
yes, everyone at hill knows that we pay taxes/abide by the law and still gets screwed because we dont have any representations!...
why is NumberUSA and other groups on CNN/FOX and other channels and our story is just passing comment..
we need to confront these people with fact check; like there is a thread for Lou Dobbs fact check.
why is NumberUSA and other groups on CNN/FOX and other channels and our story is just passing comment..
we need to confront these people with fact check; like there is a thread for Lou Dobbs fact check.
digital2k
08-06 02:20 PM
*
2011 Like to Meet: Kobe Bryant
dummgelauft
02-01 12:56 PM
Unless you are sitting on a pile of cash, this is really a no brainer....
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...
more...
prioritydate
07-28 12:43 PM
My prediction for this year..
EB1 = Current
EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
EB3 = U
It doesn't make sense to push back again to Jan 2003 for EB2. It's been there for over an year and all of them who had that priority date would have applied and gotten their GC.
EB1 = Current
EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
EB3 = U
It doesn't make sense to push back again to Jan 2003 for EB2. It's been there for over an year and all of them who had that priority date would have applied and gotten their GC.
VDaminator
06-11 05:59 PM
trust me if there wasnt a bra in the pic I used then there wouldn't be a bra on the pic I posted lmao.
more...
learning01
05-03 10:09 AM
They are not going to help resolve issues of backlogs, delays in processing and visa numbers for employment based GCs.
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
2010 a) Bill Gates , Kobe Bryant
ksvreg
02-24 08:17 PM
I have been full-time with big company for the past 9 years. Stuck with EB3. I need a serious input from you guys about joining in a new company and applying EB2. I probably get new employment with a small firm of size 100-150 employees. I have MS from USA in 2005. Is it good idea to join in new company or is it a worth waiting for EB3 dates. My PD is in 2003. What if you are in my situation? Please advise. Thanks.
more...

VisaExpert
08-18 04:53 PM
The above blog doesn't have up to date information. I had my visa appointment last month and it went very smooth. I felt confident too not only about the interview but also about the surroundings......thanks to the blog below.
H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)
H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)
hair date with Kobe Bryant,
champu
02-18 05:03 PM
That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .
You are W2 or 1099.
You are W2 or 1099.
more...
bhasky25
10-11 03:56 PM
Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....
I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.
As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.
I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.
As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.
hot kobe Bryant GQ MY MOM
smisachu
05-13 03:13 PM
From my experience you need to give alternate to just masters. I am not from the software field. My company attorney had put 3 different undergraduate degrees with various years of experience apart from two different masters degrees with 3+ years experience. The concern was that DOL might come back telling that this position is tailor made for me.
Again this was in the early days of PERM and I was one of the first PERM cases my attorney filed.
Again this was in the early days of PERM and I was one of the first PERM cases my attorney filed.
more...
house Some Kobe Bryant pics just
anilsal
12-21 12:02 AM
Hi Msyedy,
Thanks for clarifying. What I know is I did not need a labor approval as my case was national interest waiver (NIW, EB2). I have I-140 approval notice, I-797 (Notice of action for H1b). For H1b also, there is a similar 'labor approval', but I do not have any papers to show that. I was told to take my waiver approval (foreign residency requirement- waiver), and I-797, and I-140 approval.
Thank you,
pradeep
Pradeep, can you post your credentials that entitled you to NIW(EB2). Just curious. You have a PhD?
Thanks for clarifying. What I know is I did not need a labor approval as my case was national interest waiver (NIW, EB2). I have I-140 approval notice, I-797 (Notice of action for H1b). For H1b also, there is a similar 'labor approval', but I do not have any papers to show that. I was told to take my waiver approval (foreign residency requirement- waiver), and I-797, and I-140 approval.
Thank you,
pradeep
Pradeep, can you post your credentials that entitled you to NIW(EB2). Just curious. You have a PhD?
tattoo Kobe Bryant Lebron James
Kalidindi
07-30 12:46 PM
I have got my case approved as well. I also received my GC cards. Thanks for all the info and Best of Luck,
more...
pictures kobe bryant wallpaper mvp.
jettu77
03-12 10:22 AM
Congratulations!
dresses mom,dad.kobe bryant,
FinalGC
10-16 01:52 PM
Kambi:
Based on current stats,
LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.
However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!
Based on current stats,
LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.
However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!
more...
makeup was a Kobe Bryant portrait
sdrblr
08-27 08:03 PM
Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)
girlfriend dresses for Kobe Bryant,
raysaikat
05-25 03:43 PM
Apply for AP - 350 bucks. If you application is valid - you will get it.
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
This is not a good advice. Whether or not the GC application is active (not abandoned) depends on the action taken by the primary applicant. USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD --- that does not mean that the legally the application is not abandoned. If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., to clarify status of the applicant at various times, they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.
The right thing for the OP to do is to consult an immigration attorney who will be able to determine whether the application may have been abandoned or not.
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
This is not a good advice. Whether or not the GC application is active (not abandoned) depends on the action taken by the primary applicant. USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD --- that does not mean that the legally the application is not abandoned. If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., to clarify status of the applicant at various times, they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.
The right thing for the OP to do is to consult an immigration attorney who will be able to determine whether the application may have been abandoned or not.
hairstyles Kobe Bryant answered a few
snathan
02-01 09:35 PM
Q. Who is an optimist?
A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D
Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.
How come a wife can have another wife...:D if you are not aware the OP is a girl.
You didnt tell which movie cd...?
A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D
Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.
How come a wife can have another wife...:D if you are not aware the OP is a girl.
You didnt tell which movie cd...?
sanju
03-06 02:15 PM
You called office of which Senators?
Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him
1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.
He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...
I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen
We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/
Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him
1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.
He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...
I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen
We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/
dummgelauft
02-01 12:56 PM
Unless you are sitting on a pile of cash, this is really a no brainer....
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...

No comments:
Post a Comment