gapala
12-16 10:43 AM
Please provide more info.
I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.
I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees
If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.
I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees
If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
wallpaper kareena wallpaper. beauty face;;;kareena
yibornindia
12-19 03:36 PM
AC21: if my new employer is open to do either EAD or H1, what should I prefer? I want to take the least risky route.
dan19
03-09 02:50 PM
Based on Murthy.com, It's likely that EB3 World will move but India and China will remain stagnant:confused:
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
2011 Kareena-Kapoor-Wallpaper-042
gulute
03-16 06:31 PM
why is it denied?
Hi,
My wife's H4 visa got denied and her I94 got expired. Can she stay for 30 days if so will she be having any problem while coming back with valid status?
Hi,
My wife's H4 visa got denied and her I94 got expired. Can she stay for 30 days if so will she be having any problem while coming back with valid status?
more...
zCool
12-21 09:49 AM
There are some companies that enter into agreements with ppl like that. Of course it is not legal and of course it's exploitative and predatory.. but depends what was decided.. If his employer offered with 100K on paper but talked abt this type of arrangement verbally (assuming he got sub labor at the same time ) it might make sense.. in any other case.. he's getting ripped off and better that he sues the employer.. merely credible threat of lawsuit should make the company pay..

sapking
12-21 12:09 AM
I think she should be apprised of pains in getting green cards for skilled workers from India, by ImmigrationVoice.
more...

go_guy123
02-28 03:16 PM
Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.
A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.
I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)
A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.
I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)
2010 Kareena+wallpapers
tnite
08-10 09:02 AM
Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
bump
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
bump
more...

shirish
10-15 12:30 PM
Received FP notice, Transfer notice and EAD cards on saturday.
PD - sept 05 EB2 India-
I140 - Approved Apr 2006
I-485,AP,EAD - reached NSC on July 27th 07
485- RN - lawyer received all the receipts - Transfer notice received.
EAD - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
AP - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
EAD cards - Received
FP Notice - received.
PD - sept 05 EB2 India-
I140 - Approved Apr 2006
I-485,AP,EAD - reached NSC on July 27th 07
485- RN - lawyer received all the receipts - Transfer notice received.
EAD - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
AP - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
EAD cards - Received
FP Notice - received.
hair kareena kapoor wallpaper
chanduv23
05-21 06:23 AM
We were driving on i 87 in between Albany and Montreal where they set up a temporary post on the highway and checking every passing vehicle.
The broder security officials asked us for our passport and work authorization and we did not have them with us.
They made us sit for sometime while they verified our valid status and then something funny happened.
My wife's h1b is valid from June 2006 to June 2009 and the status check yielded it well.
Mine, it said Valid status from May 2000 to October 2002. This was exactly the status on my first h1b. So they tried to grill me as to what I am doing in the country after my valid status is over.
I explained to them about h1b transfer .... and how I still maintain status and then they said they can look me up by petitioner's name. When they did that, they found my current record.
Then they advised that we carry documents all times as they are trying to catch illegal immigrants.
So in general, please carry your documents if you plan to go for long drives or fly.
The broder security officials asked us for our passport and work authorization and we did not have them with us.
They made us sit for sometime while they verified our valid status and then something funny happened.
My wife's h1b is valid from June 2006 to June 2009 and the status check yielded it well.
Mine, it said Valid status from May 2000 to October 2002. This was exactly the status on my first h1b. So they tried to grill me as to what I am doing in the country after my valid status is over.
I explained to them about h1b transfer .... and how I still maintain status and then they said they can look me up by petitioner's name. When they did that, they found my current record.
Then they advised that we carry documents all times as they are trying to catch illegal immigrants.
So in general, please carry your documents if you plan to go for long drives or fly.
more...
raysaikat
05-04 12:30 PM
Is there any way to link buying house and green card?
I know EB5 is to invest $500,000 to get a green card.
How about to invest $500,000 buying a house in US and get a green card? Say 100,000 green card for that, that would help the current US economy a lot.
I thought that that $500,000 (actually $1M unless the investment is in underprivileged areas) has to be personal funds, not loans. I do not think that there are many with personal funds close to that. Most people buy home with loans.
I know EB5 is to invest $500,000 to get a green card.
How about to invest $500,000 buying a house in US and get a green card? Say 100,000 green card for that, that would help the current US economy a lot.
I thought that that $500,000 (actually $1M unless the investment is in underprivileged areas) has to be personal funds, not loans. I do not think that there are many with personal funds close to that. Most people buy home with loans.
hot beautiful kareena
mpadapa
08-04 03:36 PM
Based on what you have said. She is not even entitled for EAD, because U, mentioned that she got married after 485 was filed by here spouse. If the spouse had added her as dependent after marriage then she can derive EAD and AP benefits. Also if she is a dependent on his 485 there should be some concrete evidence (divorce papers) for him to drop her out of the dependent status.
We need much more info to help out.
1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.
..............?
--She is on H4
2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.
..............?
--He had filed his 485 before she got married to him.
We need much more info to help out.
1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.
..............?
--She is on H4
2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.
..............?
--He had filed his 485 before she got married to him.
more...
house Kareena kapoor wallpaper 2011

GcInLimbo
11-17 11:38 AM
Me and my wife both got notice from USCIS with intent to deny citing evidence of continued leagal immigration. Attached the scanned copy removing personal information.[
The mentioned period in the letter that is requesting evidence is the time I applied for H1B renewal. The application had an RFE and we were waiting on response from my employer. My employer replied to the RFE and it was sent to local processing center for further processing. Meanwhile on July 2007, I applied I-485 when they are current which puts us in AOS as the H1B was still pending approval from USCIS. I read some where that you can not stay in U.S with H1B renewal pending beyond 240 days from your previous H1B expiration date. So I applied another H1B with a different company before the 240 days and got that H1B approved after two months of applying.
I am sure I didnt break any rule or stayed illegally during that period as my H1B was pending and moved on to a different company after appying I -485. My previous employer have no issue to continue to support my GC processing.
Where do I stand with regards to this notice? What are my options and how to approach this problem, so that the IO doesn't get confused and deny the application.
I am sure I will go through my lawyer but want to get first hand information and have a clear picture on the path to follow from experienced people here.
I tried to attach the attachment but its failing.
Thanks
The mentioned period in the letter that is requesting evidence is the time I applied for H1B renewal. The application had an RFE and we were waiting on response from my employer. My employer replied to the RFE and it was sent to local processing center for further processing. Meanwhile on July 2007, I applied I-485 when they are current which puts us in AOS as the H1B was still pending approval from USCIS. I read some where that you can not stay in U.S with H1B renewal pending beyond 240 days from your previous H1B expiration date. So I applied another H1B with a different company before the 240 days and got that H1B approved after two months of applying.
I am sure I didnt break any rule or stayed illegally during that period as my H1B was pending and moved on to a different company after appying I -485. My previous employer have no issue to continue to support my GC processing.
Where do I stand with regards to this notice? What are my options and how to approach this problem, so that the IO doesn't get confused and deny the application.
I am sure I will go through my lawyer but want to get first hand information and have a clear picture on the path to follow from experienced people here.
I tried to attach the attachment but its failing.
Thanks
tattoo Kareena Kapoor
mpadapa
08-07 11:34 AM
I'll be there
more...
pictures kareena kapoor wallpapers
gg_ny
09-12 07:16 PM
Working on "loss of pay" means you are still on the pay roll but cannot sustain keeping up your responsibilities of your job. You are still in status. People who go to home country for visa validation, when get struck there, are supposed to be at "loss of pay" but still on the job; that is the reason they get the visa stamps and come back. If they go into out of status, they wouldn't have gotten the visa stamp. This has happened to a few people from India and China that I know of a couple of years back.
Vacation could be taken under such an understanding with your HR.
-----------
I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
Vacation could be taken under such an understanding with your HR.
-----------
I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
dresses Kareena-Kapoor-Wallpaper-044.
EB3_SEP04
08-27 08:08 PM
Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
I don't think OP can do that, because I140 does not belong to you, it belongs to the company.
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the concept is you are asking for copies of documents that you have filed and since you have to attach a copy of 140 along with 485, you have the right to ask for a copy. but since OP has not yet filed 485 or more precisely, has not attached a copy of 140 approval for anything, he/she cannot ask for the same.
I have heard getting docs from USCIS under FOIA takes about a year or even longer(no experience though).
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
I don't think OP can do that, because I140 does not belong to you, it belongs to the company.
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the concept is you are asking for copies of documents that you have filed and since you have to attach a copy of 140 along with 485, you have the right to ask for a copy. but since OP has not yet filed 485 or more precisely, has not attached a copy of 140 approval for anything, he/she cannot ask for the same.
I have heard getting docs from USCIS under FOIA takes about a year or even longer(no experience though).
more...
makeup kareena Movies, wallpapers

tulips
05-25 08:51 AM
Thank you for your reply! He has been out for 9 months now but visited in between. He used H4 to come back and did not get new AP. We did file taxes. How do I know if the application is still valid and it's okay to use EAD?
girlfriend Kareena Kapoor Smiling On
amohale
02-26 12:26 AM
Please help me with my case.
I am changing my employment and trying to port my PD.The company I am joining is filing for a new Labor for me. My previous employer (A) with who I worked 5 years in US is not cooperating and is threatening to cancel my I-140. which is not a big deal because my I-140 has been approved for more than 180 days and I can retain the PD.
The problem is with their experience letter. I have a post dated letter from them which they gave recently mentioning 4 years and 11 months of experience out of 5.2 years I have worked with them. It is on company letterhead and lists my title, joining date, responsibilities but does not mention my skills: Java. This is a pure consulting firm with around 50 employees. I don't know any of the other employees except for one who I referred. she was with the company for almost 3 years during my 5 years stay.
the Perm that is getting filed for me required 5 years of experience. Since I cannot get a letter from someone in Company A showing all 5 years, is it ok to have this friend of mine show 3 years during her stay. I will not have a letter from a colleague for other 2 years.
So, it all boils down to, can my ex-colleague's affidavit for partial experience from a previous employer, along with a experience letter on company letterhead do the trick for me in case of a RFE. I will really appreciate your help in determining what is the best way to approach as I have other employment options available and my current employer is using every tactic to keep me back.
I am changing my employment and trying to port my PD.The company I am joining is filing for a new Labor for me. My previous employer (A) with who I worked 5 years in US is not cooperating and is threatening to cancel my I-140. which is not a big deal because my I-140 has been approved for more than 180 days and I can retain the PD.
The problem is with their experience letter. I have a post dated letter from them which they gave recently mentioning 4 years and 11 months of experience out of 5.2 years I have worked with them. It is on company letterhead and lists my title, joining date, responsibilities but does not mention my skills: Java. This is a pure consulting firm with around 50 employees. I don't know any of the other employees except for one who I referred. she was with the company for almost 3 years during my 5 years stay.
the Perm that is getting filed for me required 5 years of experience. Since I cannot get a letter from someone in Company A showing all 5 years, is it ok to have this friend of mine show 3 years during her stay. I will not have a letter from a colleague for other 2 years.
So, it all boils down to, can my ex-colleague's affidavit for partial experience from a previous employer, along with a experience letter on company letterhead do the trick for me in case of a RFE. I will really appreciate your help in determining what is the best way to approach as I have other employment options available and my current employer is using every tactic to keep me back.
hairstyles kareena-kapoor-wallpaper-9890-

eb3_nepa
01-08 04:22 PM
How did you guys manage to get H1's so recently from H4?
Is there a way that H4 are exempt from the H1 quota?
Is there a way that H4 are exempt from the H1 quota?
shirish
10-15 12:30 PM
Received FP notice, Transfer notice and EAD cards on saturday.
PD - sept 05 EB2 India-
I140 - Approved Apr 2006
I-485,AP,EAD - reached NSC on July 27th 07
485- RN - lawyer received all the receipts - Transfer notice received.
EAD - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
AP - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
EAD cards - Received
FP Notice - received.
PD - sept 05 EB2 India-
I140 - Approved Apr 2006
I-485,AP,EAD - reached NSC on July 27th 07
485- RN - lawyer received all the receipts - Transfer notice received.
EAD - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
AP - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
EAD cards - Received
FP Notice - received.
arpu31
11-15 01:48 PM
Thank you for your reply.
Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.
Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?
Thanks,
Arpu
I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.
#3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
#4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
#5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.
But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.
Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.
Regards,
Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.
Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?
Thanks,
Arpu
I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.
#3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
#4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
#5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.
But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.
Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.
Regards,

No comments:
Post a Comment