silvinhaphn
05-05 02:40 PM
sorry i forgot to say the date... The approval was on April 27th, and today May 05th I haven't got either the letter or the card.
Do they come together or there is something wrong for the fact not even my approval letter have came yet?
Do they come together or there is something wrong for the fact not even my approval letter have came yet?
wallpaper Source: Jodie Sweetin Engaged
Jeffphoto
September 6th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Oh, yes! I knew that! I have even tried this, but my tripod is such a hunk of junk that it wiggles and I can't get the photos to merge without hurting my eyes because every photo is a little off. Terrible blur!
Ok, the HDR explains the very wild lighting on the buildings with the very forboding cloud cover. Thanks for clearing up my confusion, and now the photo makes a lot more sense to me. I was wondering about the light source in this, I figured that some stray ray of light had sneaked through to warm up the bricks.
Ok, the HDR explains the very wild lighting on the buildings with the very forboding cloud cover. Thanks for clearing up my confusion, and now the photo makes a lot more sense to me. I was wondering about the light source in this, I figured that some stray ray of light had sneaked through to warm up the bricks.
eb3retro
08-21 05:46 PM
This is great - thank you!
I'll be traveling to/from SFO. Have the new AP Receipt Notice.
jazz
all the best jazz..
I'll be traveling to/from SFO. Have the new AP Receipt Notice.
jazz
all the best jazz..
2011 jodie sweetin kids. jodie
sammyb
11-06 04:24 PM
Does bad credit history or defaults affect getting a job?
Any ideas?
then it may hurt you ... but again it depends on company to company ...
Any ideas?
then it may hurt you ... but again it depends on company to company ...
more...
jetflyer
06-12 01:43 PM
Success Formula for EB2-I:
1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
2)- Get rid of all Subs
And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:
Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah
1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
2)- Get rid of all Subs
And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:
Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah
makemygc
06-14 11:42 AM
I thought once your EAD gets approved then you H1 Visa is not longer valid.
You could keep EAD and H1 together active?? Any experts, could you please throw some light?
/\/\/\/\
You could keep EAD and H1 together active?? Any experts, could you please throw some light?
/\/\/\/\
more...
Becks
01-08 06:30 PM
i havent change my wife's last name and i dont see any advantage.
trivia: we had two colleagues(wife and husband) working in our team. we never knew that they were wife & husband since their last names were different.
so there may be advantage to refer wife for jobs in your team if you have different last name!!!
trivia: we had two colleagues(wife and husband) working in our team. we never knew that they were wife & husband since their last names were different.
so there may be advantage to refer wife for jobs in your team if you have different last name!!!
2010 90#39;s TV: Then and Now
rockstart
03-09 11:45 AM
Read the earlier posts. The person is not working. How will you fill I-9 when you have stopped working?
I guess then she should ask her employer to cancel her H1 (best approach) or least keep documentation of her resignation letter (backup for future RFE). Smart way is to step out of country & come back on parole. Shortcut is to work in some place for a week on I9 like Walmart.
I guess then she should ask her employer to cancel her H1 (best approach) or least keep documentation of her resignation letter (backup for future RFE). Smart way is to step out of country & come back on parole. Shortcut is to work in some place for a week on I9 like Walmart.
more...
kondur_007
09-22 03:09 PM
Hello IVans,
According to Attorney Murthy on June 27, 2008,
"It is hoped that, as the USCIS works through the numerous pending I-140 petitions, premium processing will resume on a more widespread basis"
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pp4140.html
I strongly feel that AILA and their associates are pretty good at predicting the policy changes within USCIS / DOL. In my observation, such statements by leading immigration Attorneys have resulted in near future procedural / policy changes. I consider this as an hint to all GC seekers to brace for I140 PP across the board, not just for people on the H1B brink.
Does anyone feel the same? any thoughts?
I did not believe it at that time (July). However, looking at the flow of approvals from even NSC (they processed my case filed in April 2008); I now believe that I 140 premium processing will resume soon (in next couple of months).
I am not sure how will they phase it in; may be first for all new filings and/or for people with current PD and then more widespread (hopefully based on PD).
TSC has been processing 2008 cases since past 3 months and NSC is doing so for at least a month now (they seem to have processed July/Aug cases for the past 10 months). Also, the first couple of quarters will be slow as far as I 485 processing goes...so they can probably concetrate on I 140s and resume flow of MONEY :p
According to Attorney Murthy on June 27, 2008,
"It is hoped that, as the USCIS works through the numerous pending I-140 petitions, premium processing will resume on a more widespread basis"
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pp4140.html
I strongly feel that AILA and their associates are pretty good at predicting the policy changes within USCIS / DOL. In my observation, such statements by leading immigration Attorneys have resulted in near future procedural / policy changes. I consider this as an hint to all GC seekers to brace for I140 PP across the board, not just for people on the H1B brink.
Does anyone feel the same? any thoughts?
I did not believe it at that time (July). However, looking at the flow of approvals from even NSC (they processed my case filed in April 2008); I now believe that I 140 premium processing will resume soon (in next couple of months).
I am not sure how will they phase it in; may be first for all new filings and/or for people with current PD and then more widespread (hopefully based on PD).
TSC has been processing 2008 cases since past 3 months and NSC is doing so for at least a month now (they seem to have processed July/Aug cases for the past 10 months). Also, the first couple of quarters will be slow as far as I 485 processing goes...so they can probably concetrate on I 140s and resume flow of MONEY :p
hair Jodie Sweetin and her

micofrost
09-05 10:48 PM
Hi,
My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:
1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?
2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?
3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.
My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:
1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?
2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?
3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.
more...

augustus
06-19 01:56 PM
Dear All,
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
hot Jodie Sweetin has had a lot of
Saralayar
09-24 12:45 PM
After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today
Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
Good One.. :D
Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
Good One.. :D
more...
house Jodie Sweetin
hellomms
02-12 11:34 AM
Should have asked this question a year ago. Sorry, not rubbing it in but if you had applied last year you probably would have had your PErm approved and possibly 140.
Anyhow, I think you should apply for it anyway, see how far you can go. Agree with forgerater's response. you have about 1.5 years. Assuming that everything goes fine, you could have your labor in a few months (approx 6) and then 140 in another six months. And if I understand the system, you can extend your H1 once you get to I-485
Anyhow, I think you should apply for it anyway, see how far you can go. Agree with forgerater's response. you have about 1.5 years. Assuming that everything goes fine, you could have your labor in a few months (approx 6) and then 140 in another six months. And if I understand the system, you can extend your H1 once you get to I-485
tattoo Jodie Sweetin Through The
hobbyaddict
December 4th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Well,
It looks like you did it! Whats a few hundred dollars when your loaded ;)
I try to get one nice piece of equipment each year if I can afford it...
Sometimes even when I can't :confused:
I am thinking next year I would like one of the broad range zoom lenses, a camera and one lense is a lot easier to carry on a trip. Prices are not that bad on them. oh.. that is if I have a job, who knows what is going to happen.
Have fun with your new equipment...
-Ed
It looks like you did it! Whats a few hundred dollars when your loaded ;)
I try to get one nice piece of equipment each year if I can afford it...
Sometimes even when I can't :confused:
I am thinking next year I would like one of the broad range zoom lenses, a camera and one lense is a lot easier to carry on a trip. Prices are not that bad on them. oh.. that is if I have a job, who knows what is going to happen.
Have fun with your new equipment...
-Ed
more...
pictures jodie sweetin kids. jodie
Becks
01-08 06:30 PM
i havent change my wife's last name and i dont see any advantage.
trivia: we had two colleagues(wife and husband) working in our team. we never knew that they were wife & husband since their last names were different.
so there may be advantage to refer wife for jobs in your team if you have different last name!!!
trivia: we had two colleagues(wife and husband) working in our team. we never knew that they were wife & husband since their last names were different.
so there may be advantage to refer wife for jobs in your team if you have different last name!!!
dresses Pants Off Sweetin-er
Kushal
06-18 05:57 PM
I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.
Don't they have a package based on immigration requirements? You can get everything done by one surgeon..
Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.
Don't they have a package based on immigration requirements? You can get everything done by one surgeon..
more...
makeup Jodie Sweetin is at it again
garybanz
12-18 12:34 PM
Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.
Thanks for your help...
In the long run EB2 will be better than EB3
Thanks for your help...
In the long run EB2 will be better than EB3
girlfriend Jodie Sweetin blogs about diet
485Mbe4001
10-24 03:16 PM
there is a link for questions on her CNN show at
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?6
last month i had emailed questions to Edward Kennedy and Jack Reid as a part of yahoo talk to the power. They were not picked up. It seems that the questions should be related to the topic that is given in advance. If they decide to question some one on a toic specifically on immigration reform, then your questions might move forward.
Maybe if we get in touch with her we can convince her to initiate such a discussion.
Thank you for the effort and initiative. After seeing your post, i have been trying to find contact of Judy Woodruff and havnt had much luck yet.If I get her contact I can call/write regarding IV.
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?6
last month i had emailed questions to Edward Kennedy and Jack Reid as a part of yahoo talk to the power. They were not picked up. It seems that the questions should be related to the topic that is given in advance. If they decide to question some one on a toic specifically on immigration reform, then your questions might move forward.
Maybe if we get in touch with her we can convince her to initiate such a discussion.
Thank you for the effort and initiative. After seeing your post, i have been trying to find contact of Judy Woodruff and havnt had much luck yet.If I get her contact I can call/write regarding IV.
hairstyles jodie sweetin kids. jodie
Sai gc
05-12 10:49 AM
Anyone please advice.
GCard_Dream
01-04 04:02 PM
On the homepage, just click on "Forum". At the end of that page you'll be able to see all the details.
Is there a place the membership number is shown?
Is there a place the membership number is shown?
gandalf1234
02-10 03:33 PM
just updated my profile .
so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .
was you in this situation too and got denied H1?
so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .
was you in this situation too and got denied H1?

No comments:
Post a Comment