Popular Post

Sunday, June 12, 2011

jessica simpson medium hairstyles

images Short Crop short hairstyles jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson
  • Jessica Simpson



  • InTheMoment
    06-22 09:50 AM
    With the USCIS recent notice on mandatory TB-test unless supported by a valid explanation by the Civil Surgeon, I feel it is a clear invitation for a RFE (one of the most common. Search past RFE's and you will be amazed to find how common this is!)





    wallpaper Jessica Simpson jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson with short
  • Jessica Simpson with short



  • Administrator2
    09-07 01:25 PM
    IV Core,

    I have chosen to participate in the Law makers meeting and received the Talking points ( no confirmed appointments yet)

    I know IV has tailored it's agenda after much thought and deliberation. However, it's my personal opinion that some points may need to be tailored based on the party affiliation of the law maker we are speaking to, as one size doesn't fit all.

    Pro-labor demands may find resonance with a Congressman of labor background, but may not sit well the pro-employer Republican. ( point 5 of IV agenda). Also Point 7 may not be liked by a Democrat as it places haves before the havenots.

    My question is can we tailor it based on whom we are speaking to or keep it standard if some points are disliked by the lawmakers?

    I haven't mentioned the actual points as I'm not sure if they can be discussed here. Is it okay to discuss it here? Or is it better discussed offline?


    Could we just keep the focus of this thread to encourage more members to send the information required to setup the meetings on Sept 17th? Your comments may be important and you may have a valid concern, but mixing all the information and individual meeting view-points is going to create a chaos.

    Walking_dude,

    If you have any question, could you please simply send an email? Volunteers working on this effort are working day in and day out and they are not going to come to this thread to read your post and to answer your question. Your post is relevant, but somewhere else. It is not helping what we are trying to do on this thread. You apparently have the documents so that means you know which email to write your comments/concerns.

    Hope you understand what we are trying to say.





    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Modern Hot Best Hairstyles
  • Modern Hot Best Hairstyles



  • saro28
    10-30 09:08 PM
    Hello ncgc, Please post your experience once you get the card back. My spouse (filed seperate) has the the same issue. She received the EAD card with wrong photo and today she received the AP with the wrong photo as well. We are going to send it back to the lawyer, so he can follow up with INS. Is your AP photo looks ok?





    2011 Jessica Simpson with short jessica simpson medium hairstyles. A long bob hairstyle that skew
  • A long bob hairstyle that skew



  • snathan
    04-29 10:05 PM
    Not fair, Mr. GC Vivek. Debunking based on personal outlook. Do you watch out for Indian start-ups for a living? I doubt. Start-ups are just start-ups. None will be famous, until years later, when some of them slowly start getting some success. Do you expect every 10 person company to get mention in timesofindia.com? HA! What you say above, is what is nonsense.

    May be 10% might have become entrepreneurs...? Definitely not everyone has started a 10person or even 1 person company....People are doing good but they just work as programmers or so called project managers...you know its not a big deal to become a Project manager in India..

    But 150K entrepreneurs...:p



    more...


    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson and hairstyles
  • Jessica Simpson and hairstyles



  • arihant
    12-02 10:54 AM
    I dont think you can amend the labor petition's job description. You may have to file new labor again for new description.

    If I may ask, why are you so worried about job desc of labor and your everyday duties. Really, if they have changed a little bit, its not a big deal.

    There is a lot of overlap between what programmers do, what programmers/analysts do and what Business analysts do. I know a lot of business analysts who at times write their own code and a lot of programmers who document stuff - kind of documentation that BAs do.

    People who adjudicate cases at USCIS are not really IT guys who can differentiate between fine nuances like BA, programmers etc.

    Then again, we dont know much about your case, better talk to a lawyer if you are still not comfortable with your situation. Forums are not an alternate to professional legal advice. Be careful before you act on advice from forums. No one here is lawyer and no one here knows the full case. Spending 200 dollars to get the right legal advice when making important decisions is worth every penny.

    You can also submit your question for the free legal advice program we have (see the homepage) and your question would be taken up.

    Well, my case is pending at BEC in TR queue. After the RIR conversion rule became available, my lawyer is converting mine to RIR. Well, when she sent for wage determination, TWC is classifying my wage scale at a higher rate than anticipated. This is because one of the lines in my job description refers to the job involving "technical supervision..". As a result this job is being classified as a supervisory position. The lawyer sent a letter clarifying that it is not a supervisory position, but no luck. However, the lawyer says she can change the wordage slightly while submitting in RIR and reprase it to clarify that it is NOT a supervisory position. Has anybody come across such a scenario? The lawyer seems to think that it is ok to make such a change and all I can do is hope and pray that she is right.





    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. jessica simpson
  • jessica simpson



  • Mumbai_girl
    12-03 11:58 AM
    What your lawyer says in incorrect. I have had my visa stamped successfully only for 3 months validity in the past. Even this time I have only 2 months left (until Feb 2008) but am still going for stamping. So do not worry. As long as you have one more day left, you can get it stamped. Good luck.

    bach007 , I do very much appreciate your reply. I did call up mumbai and delhi visa center and they also said the same thing. Needless to say my lawyer needs to do lot of reading and research before answering any queries.



    more...


    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Medium Short Bob Haircuts for
  • Medium Short Bob Haircuts for



  • Imigrait
    09-07 02:15 PM
    ok........ After thinking about it for a while, I think I have the answer now.

    What zephyrr is saying is that you should be able to show that your promotion is a new job in itself and it is significantly different from the job you were doing prior to your filing for Green Card, although it might be in the same company.





    2010 Modern Hot Best Hairstyles jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Short Crop short hairstyles
  • Short Crop short hairstyles



  • raj2227
    10-17 03:18 PM
    I changed my adress after filing I-485 and I-765, thru online using AR11 form
    Its prety easy and we got our new EAD cards to new adress.

    I-485 - July 2nd
    I-765 - July 2nd

    Receipt notice Aug 29

    Change the adress online on Aug 30.

    Recvd conformation notice from USCIS on sep 6th. saying adress changed sucessfully. To the new adress.

    Recvd EAD cards to new adress on SEP 10th.

    so its very easy. nothing to worry .



    more...


    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Celebrity Medium Hairstyles
  • Celebrity Medium Hairstyles



  • wellwishergc
    04-08 07:45 PM
    Yes, it is possible.. However you can apply for extension for one year only. If your I-140 is approved, you can apply for extension for 3 years.

    I suggest the following:
    1) Apply for your I-140 at the earliest. There is a possibility that your I-140 will be approved before end of May.
    2) If I-140 gets approved by end of May, apply for H1B extension for 3 years
    3) Else apply for I-140 extension for 1 year based on your approved Labor

    Is it possible to get 7th year extension on the basis of approved LC and pending I-140. My approved LC is PERM filed in March 2006 and approved a week ago. My 6 years oevr in Sep 2006.

    Anybody in the same situation?





    hair A long bob hairstyle that skew jessica simpson medium hairstyles. prom hairstyles for long hair
  • prom hairstyles for long hair



  • abhijitp
    01-24 05:19 PM
    ^^



    more...


    jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Modern Sexy Medium Hairstyles
  • Modern Sexy Medium Hairstyles



  • chanvizgran
    03-06 08:48 AM
    Hi BPforGC,

    Could you please provide me the contact number for nebraska service center and thanks for your advice.





    hot Jessica Simpson and hairstyles jessica simpson medium hairstyles. jessica simpson haircuts
  • jessica simpson haircuts



  • quizzer
    11-01 05:39 PM
    Hello,

    I'm trying to see the list of people who applied EB2 at NSC in 2006 and still waiting for updates/result.

    Please keep updating this thread with ur dates and updates like if any SR was raised, any LUD's after ND etc.

    Mine RD is Dec 11 2006...no updates till now.SR was raised on 20th oct 2007.

    We will try to track if people get updates after posting here.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Post Title → Jessica Simpson jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson#39;s classic
  • Jessica Simpson#39;s classic



  • Leo07
    02-09 10:24 AM
    When the H1B is for 3 years, having you sign the contract for for 4 years is a quite stretch. I have signed such contracts before, it's usually not more than 6 months to 1 year (max). Please consult a able attorney, you are likely to have a valid case and make some money too:)





    tattoo jessica simpson jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson Latest Blonde
  • Jessica Simpson Latest Blonde



  • seahawks
    07-19 12:58 AM
    I mean i filed without both of those. Theyare required in the 140 phase , not in 485.

    But keep them handy - in case they wants mail by next day air


    if you are filing for your spouse and if you are sponsoring your spouse, you have to show evidence of income.. There is a form that you fill with it,.



    more...


    pictures Medium Short Bob Haircuts for jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson Stylish Blonde
  • Jessica Simpson Stylish Blonde



  • Gravitation
    12-09 08:28 PM
    BTW, what are some of the online MS / MBA schools that the H1B community is attending ? Please share this information as I plan to take up one, and wanted to learn from your experirnce.

    Thanks in advance.

    I know many people who're going for part-time MBA, including myself. A good way of making best out of a stagnant career phase while waiting for GC.





    dresses jessica simpson haircuts jessica simpson medium hairstyles. jessica simpson hairstyles
  • jessica simpson hairstyles



  • Appu
    04-02 12:40 AM
    You guys probably verified this already but -

    if you read (the intended) Sec 218D (amendment to the INA) and Sec 602 of S.2454, they do not exclude legal aliens.

    All that is required under 218D is that a person must have been in the US on or before Jan 7, 2004 and have proof of employment.

    Why shouldn't a legal nonimmigrant visa holder apply for AOS under 218D?

    What am I missing here?



    more...


    makeup Celebrity Medium Hairstyles jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Post Title → Jessica Simpson
  • Post Title → Jessica Simpson



  • yabadaba
    06-22 09:29 AM
    the civil surgeon told me that as per CDC directive all applicants need to have a TB skin test irrespective of the X ray. Good luck with 693





    girlfriend Jessica Simpson Latest Blonde jessica simpson medium hairstyles. jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson Red Medium
  • jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Jessica Simpson Red Medium



  • lskreddy
    07-14 08:38 PM
    My wife and I are from Austin. I have a few friends that are in Dallas that will be more than willing to participate in any organized activity...





    hairstyles Modern Sexy Medium Hairstyles jessica simpson medium hairstyles. Medium Straight Hairstyles
  • Medium Straight Hairstyles



  • mariusp
    02-22 09:47 PM
    Yeah, I had to refresh the page a zillion times :) Ctrl F5

    Here are the PDFs I saved:
    NSC: http://www.mediafire.com/?dfmddmf9brw
    TSC: http://www.mediafire.com/?9t9n19jxycy

    I went to web site and it still shows Jan processing dates.
    How is it possible?





    krishnam70
    11-21 01:42 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I have been searching various posts and found quite answers to quite a few questions I had in mind, but as usual I am left out with few more queries :)

    Following is my current Status

    Pending I-485 Application, AP valid till Dec 6th 2008 and EAD Valid till Oct 2010.
    Already applied for AP extension for me and my wife on Oct 10 2008 and awaiting for Approval.

    I had travelled once on my AP in April 2008 for a week to Visit my sick mother... I understand that this Puts me on parolee status. But Please NOTE that I am still with my H1B Status with my employer. Didn't use my EAD for I-9 forms.

    After returning, my employer applied for my H1B extension for 3 years ( I already completed my 6 yrs of H1B). It is already approved and I have a Approved/Valid H1B document till May 30 2011.

    From the info in some posts, I understood that this extension puts me back into H1B Status.

    Now the actual question :
    -------------------------
    I had to Visit India in Jan 2009. I already booked my tickets for Jan4th (you know how it is , you always have to book earlier ), with an anticipation that I will get my AP extension Approved before that time. (I gave 3 months time for myself)

    If I get my AP approved before I leave then NO Issues, I will again use my AP to re-enter USA in Feb 2009.

    But let's assume I don't get it Approved before I leave.

    a) Am I allowed to travel outside USA while my AP is Pending ?

    b) If allowed, Can my AP get approved while I am outside US (i.e in India) ? Or will they Cancel my AP application?

    c) I know I should get my H1B Visa stamping done while in India to re-enter on H1B Status. Do you see any problems that the consular officer/POE officer can create like
    why did I leave the country while my AP application is Pending ?
    Why are applying for H1B Visa while you could have used your AP?

    I appreciate your detailed answers.

    Thanks

    Ibbu I answered your questions in other threads you opened. It is not advisable to open multiple threads with same topic. I do understand your anxiety in getting answers but to open multiple threads is only going to knock off people and you might not get responses which could lead to discussions and answers for you. There are multiple threads on the same topic with people in similar situations which could be applicable to you. Please do some research and reading..

    cheers
    kris





    vik352
    12-03 01:51 PM
    Anyone?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment