Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

ice t wife coco twitter

images Ice T#39;s Wife Coco In Bikini If ice t wife coco twitter. Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the
  • Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the



  • sachisdis
    02-23 07:48 PM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!





    wallpaper Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the ice t wife coco twitter. Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the
  • Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the



  • mantagon
    07-16 08:23 AM
    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.

    That does not make sense! Peaople on H4 are not allowed to work, period! Thats how the Visa category is defined. Now, how will one on H4 to work? Enter EAD! So, while EAD allows him/her to work, it changes the Visa status (be it H1 or H4) to AOS. It does not matter if you travel outside or not.
    I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.





    ice t wife coco twitter. Ice T wife CoCo doing squats.
  • Ice T wife CoCo doing squats.



  • needhelp!
    03-09 01:59 PM
    Some of you have been receiving the USCIS response about your FOIA request.

    Please use the following template to compose your response (you may email it to the address provided)


    ______________________________________

    Email: uscis.foia@dhs.gov
    Fax: (816) 350-5785

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
    National Records Center, FOIA/PA Office
    P. O. Box 648010
    Lee�s Summit, MO 64064-8010


    Dear FOIA officer,

    Thank you for responding to my FOIA request NRCXXXXXXX dated mm/dd/yyyy. I would like to know more information about the following.

    (1) Can NRC extract data based on the country of birth or Nationality given that Country of Chargeability is not captured until the end of the adjudication process?

    (2) I would like to know how long will NRC take to provide a response once I pay the fee. I am not looking for an exact number of days. How ever, an estimate of how long it will take to provide the information sought would be very helpful.

    You asked me to define the priority date.

    Priority date is the date on which a permanent labor certification was filed for a beneficiary and based on which an underlying I-140 petition is applied. For cases without an underlying labor certification, Priority Date is the date on which the I-140 petition was applied for. Priority date is NOT the date USCIS has received the AOS/I-485 application. For example, An applicant with a priority date of 12/10/2001 might have filed the AOS/485 on 07/19/2007 and another applicant with a prioirty date of 04/23/2004 might have filed the AOS/485 on 07/30/2005. INA act prescribes that the priority date be used in granting permanent residency to AOS applicants. I am looking for information on pending AOS/485 applications sorted by the priority date of the applications for every quarter of the USCIS/DHS fiscal year starting from year 2001 for the requested 14 categories for primary applicants, spouses and children.

    (3) As requested in the original letter, I need the number of pending AOS petitions sorted by their Priority date and NOT USCIS receipt date or receipt notice date, Category, Country of Birth/Nationality (if available)

    Thanks,
    XXXXX





    2011 Ice-T#39;s wife Cocoa posted the ice t wife coco twitter. ice t wife coco plastic
  • ice t wife coco plastic



  • ikass
    05-29 08:35 AM
    Even if we can get one of these, especially, Item #3 passed will provide relief to many candidates.

    For example, we can request Congress to amend to "Allow USCIS to issue 3 year EAD along with I140 Approval."

    Can IV help pass this request on Advocacy days?



    more...


    ice t wife coco twitter. is Ice T#39;s wife CoCo.
  • is Ice T#39;s wife CoCo.



  • answers_seeker
    09-07 09:49 AM
    What do u think big companies who cannot sponsor L1 ( have to be with the firm for atleast an year ) do in situations like this.

    They sponsor H1 and send them to work here on shorter / longer durations.
    So in your case, though you are technically working for ABC, Canada you are still working for ABC per se. This means your visits to the US on your valid H1b will have to be on your company's business.

    The catch here is that..at the end of your gc process road, you should be employed by ABC in US. So plan on coming back by that time..





    ice t wife coco twitter. 2011 ICE T#39;s Wife Coco
  • 2011 ICE T#39;s Wife Coco



  • manand24
    09-17 07:23 PM
    I am on the same boat. My I-485 receipt and my wife's receipt have SOURCE as UNKNOWN.

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet.
    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet



    more...


    ice t wife coco twitter. 2011 Ice-T And Coco Renew Their ice t wife name. Ice-T and wife Coco Austin
  • 2011 Ice-T And Coco Renew Their ice t wife name. Ice-T and wife Coco Austin



  • tabletpc
    01-10 01:23 PM
    Its a gray area....!!!!!

    She can work for the same employer on H1b, but is she on H1b status or not....its difficult to say. Hope i am not confusing you.

    From what i have understood about GC law, once you take any benifit of GC, you are abounding your previous status.

    I would suggest you to talk to your attorney.

    Good luck





    2010 Ice T wife CoCo doing squats. ice t wife coco twitter. Ice T#39;s Wife Coco In Bikini If
  • Ice T#39;s Wife Coco In Bikini If



  • gotgc?
    02-04 09:52 AM
    My wife was allowed to travel on BA when she went from US to India. But when we were returning to US, the ticketing agent in India would not issue bording pass because Canadian PR can only be used if you are travelling to Canada and NOT to USA. The ticketing manager even called someone in London Airport to get the confirmation and after that they just denied my request even after showing the document that says Canada PR issues after Apr 2005 does not require transit visa.

    I would say, get the visa to be on the safeside so that there will not be any troubles in the last minute.

    Thanks deba and kk_kk...for sharing your expereince...based on what you guys say, the cheap deal i get with BA is not worth taking this risk. I am giving up on London transit..i will take Lufthansa or pacific route....thanks a lot again....



    more...


    ice t wife coco twitter. Coco, also known as Ice-T#39;s
  • Coco, also known as Ice-T#39;s



  • willIWill
    07-15 05:38 PM
    Regarding first point,
    I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .

    HTH
    GCCovet
    Thanks for the reply gccovet.

    I can have the marriage cert and BC notarized. Sending pics is a good idea. But I'm not sure if it will fit in the return cover they provided me with. Still unsure if I need to send the affidavit of support and other financial documents for the same like sending it for derivative I-485

    Thanks again for your suggestions.





    hair ice t wife coco plastic ice t wife coco twitter. ice t wife. Coco Rapper Ice T
  • ice t wife. Coco Rapper Ice T



  • sachug22
    05-12 02:11 PM
    CIS have been targeting reducing processing times for applications including I-485 (for I-485 they want it to be <180 days). Which they are doing, based on their definition of pending (non retrogressed approvable application). They can easily achieve this, give retrogressed countries/categories bare minimum and they process all other applications as quickly as possible. Which explains all of the following..

    EB3 made unavailable (they have used all the visa numbers)
    EB2-India move way back (they have used all the visa numbers)
    EB1 and EB2 quick approvals (for all current categories) average down to 200 days


    There were around 3000 visas for EB2-1 and EB3-I , considering 1.2 dependent this means GC for no more than 1400 families in each category. The math is simple getting that many applications processed in first 6-8 months was not difficult.

    To add to the woes we have following, which add to the problem, but are not the primary problem.

    Labor substitution
    EB3-EB2 jumps
    Very old name-check cases


    Primary problem is 7% country cap, they way things are if CIS gets enough cases in EB1 and EB2 (none retrogressed categories), then they will be reluctant to issue GC to EB2-I and EB3-I above the minimum (7% quota), since that do not count in their definition of pending cases.



    more...


    ice t wife coco twitter. Ice-T and his lovely wife CoCo
  • Ice-T and his lovely wife CoCo



  • bsbawa10
    08-15 12:11 PM
    USCIS does not seem to be corrupt. It seems to be running by proxy with no accountability, no follow ups on what they do, and they always make excuses to show that they follow rules ...(which are breakable).





    hot is Ice T#39;s wife CoCo. ice t wife coco twitter. Pics: ICE-T#39;s Wife, COCO,
  • Pics: ICE-T#39;s Wife, COCO,



  • pappu
    09-14 06:20 PM
    Thanks to all those who tuned in.



    more...


    house house Ice T#39;s wife Coco ice t wife coco twitter. hair Ice T#39;s Wife Coco#39;s
  • hair Ice T#39;s Wife Coco#39;s



  • Queen Josephine
    April 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
    OK, following Gary's lead, I tried a facelift also. It was a slow day at work so I had lots of time to play with this. Adobe Photoshop Rescue.... :) A little sloppy in one spot that I can see, but hey, it wasn't for real!





    tattoo 2011 ICE T#39;s Wife Coco ice t wife coco twitter. Ice-T#39;s wife on Twitter
  • Ice-T#39;s wife on Twitter



  • gc28262
    07-01 05:55 PM
    Here is a good link on non-compete clause. From what I heard, these clauses cannot be enforced in most of the cases.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-compete_agreement

    I signed one last week knowing that it does not have much validity.

    In doubt check with an attorney.

    Hi All,

    I had a previous empoyer A > Then a Prefered Vendor B > Then a Client C.

    Now I have transferred my H1 to a Preferred Vendor X & Still working on same project with the Client C, but with a different contract all togeather.

    Preferred Vendor X > the Client C

    Now the issues is , my previous employeer A is harassing me ( Vendor B is having no problems) , asking for money or filing a legal case agaist me,as I have signed a non-compete agreement with them. Can he do so ?? what can be the worst consequences?



    more...


    pictures 2011 Ice-T And Coco Renew Their ice t wife name. Ice-T and wife Coco Austin ice t wife coco twitter. Coco Marie -- Ice T#39;s Wife
  • Coco Marie -- Ice T#39;s Wife



  • JunRN
    08-11 06:00 PM
    True. But USCIS doesn't care anymore because I-140 is already approved. The ability to pay is for I-140, not for AOS. There is no point for USCIS to get the ability to pay for AC21 cases because the adjudication is based on the approved I-140. If you will read the USCIS guidelines on this, it explains the reasons why.





    dresses Pics: ICE-T#39;s Wife, COCO, ice t wife coco twitter. Coco has no problem revealing
  • Coco has no problem revealing



  • Alien
    02-09 11:22 PM
    Is Canada an option? Its a safe bet to get it stamped in Canada.You will get your passport back the same day or the next. You shouldnt have any problem related to transit visa as long as you stay inside the airport.Check with the respective consulates.



    more...


    makeup Coco, also known as Ice-T#39;s ice t wife coco twitter. house Ice T#39;s wife Coco
  • house Ice T#39;s wife Coco



  • mariusp
    12-20 10:08 PM
    There is no scam. At least from what you describe...
    I don't think you understand how the income tax really works. There's no way that the company can take 33% of your MONTHLY paycheck for taxes. First of all, tax is calculated on the yearly income not the monthly one and second, tax calculated for each bracket on the amount of income that falls within that bracket. For example, say your friend makes 100k a year.

    Assuming that he files as single with no dependents, that means:
    (http://www.wwwebtax.com/tables/tax_rate_schedules98.htm)

    Tax brackets are:
    $0 - $7,300 tax is 10% ---> he pays $730$
    7,300 - 29,700 tax is 15% ---> he pays $3,360
    29,700 - 71,950 tax is 25% ---> he pays $10,562
    71,950 - 100,000 (his income) tax is 28% ----> he pays $7,854

    -------------------------------------------------
    You add all those up and the total amount in tax he owes is $22506 / year

    Okay, now subract this amount from 100k and you get: 77494 / 12 months
    = 6457 per month

    Now you need to pay social security and medicare:
    Social Security about $500
    Medicare about $120

    You get: $5800 in hand

    Your friend probably screwed up his W4 form and now the company withholds too much out of his paycheck. But there's no problem, he can correct it at any time by resubmitting / reviewing his W4 with the employer. In the event he doesn't, at the end of the year he will get a big fat tax refund from the IRS for the amount he overpaid during the year.

    In any case, you want to make sure at the end of the year you don't owe anything and you are not owed. You don't really want to lend money with 0% interest to uncle Sam, right?





    girlfriend Ice-T#39;s wife on Twitter ice t wife coco twitter. From Ice-T#39;s Wife Coco
  • From Ice-T#39;s Wife Coco



  • frostrated
    07-06 12:44 PM
    you should be fine. do you have a valid transit visa? i think you need to have one if you are travelling through the European Union.





    hairstyles Ice-T and his lovely wife CoCo ice t wife coco twitter. Ice-T and his wife,
  • Ice-T and his wife,



  • jliechty
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
    You can do a lot in this instance with a single well-exposed (highlights to the right, but not blown out) RAW file from a low-noise camera (e.g. anything but my D1). ;)

    What you must do is to go through the RAW conversion process twice, making two files: one with the highlights placed where you want them (don't worry about the shadows), and another with the shadows brought up to the level that you'd like (the highlights will be blown out in this image). Now, stack the two in one image as two layers, and use a layer mask on the upper image to "paint" where the bottom one should show through.

    This is explained in a tutorial (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/blended_exposures.shtml) over at the Luminous Landscape. Given that he was using film when he wrote that, he included a bit on aligning the two images, which you won't need to worry about because both of your images came from the same photo. If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help, or I'm sure one of our other members who's forgotten more about Photoshop than I'll ever know could help you even better. :)

    Edit: $#%^, Gary beat me to it with the LL tutorial. Nevertheless, double RAW conversion works well [not quite, but good enough if you can't go back to do it again] with the same method outlined therein.





    gc_on_demand
    12-21 05:07 PM
    Good to know someone at least thought about our poor souls

    http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/12/kundras_managem.html;jsessionid=VEGR0THB1JIVRQE1GH OSKHWATMY32JVN

    All you get is CSS change ? new theme and color...

    One of my personal case is approved long back and still showing as Initial Receipt.





    texanguy
    05-15 06:17 PM
    I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882 and HR 5921, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren.



    I am confused, are we asking them to "co-sponsor" or to "support"?
    Please advice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment