Popular Post

Sunday, June 12, 2011

i love you 4eva

images I LOVE YOU BABY BOY! i love you 4eva. ME AND I#39;LL LOVE YOU 4EVA
  • ME AND I#39;LL LOVE YOU 4EVA



  • iad2ead
    10-25 09:13 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad





    wallpaper ME AND I#39;LL LOVE YOU 4EVA i love you 4eva. i love you
  • i love you



  • lc03
    06-08 11:48 AM
    hi,

    Even we received RFE's for I 131 regarding submitting 2 passport size photos which we had already sent. Can you tell me which address did you send the pictures? Appreciate all thye help.





    i love you 4eva. I love you. The rest of you.
  • I love you. The rest of you.



  • seeking_GC
    07-19 01:34 PM
    I came back from India yesterday and used my AP for the second time in SFO ( had been to India last November using the same AP) and had absolutely no issues. I have used AC 21 so I am not with the employer who started my GC process.

    When you come into immigration they take your finger prints, just hand them your AP and passport and they will send you to secondary inspection.( If you are using AP you are always sent to secondary inspection), place your passport and AP in the slots placed on the table as you enter the room, the immigration officers will pick up the papers one by one and call your name if they have any questions. For me they asked if I had only one copy of my AP, I said yes as they had kept one copy the last time I had used my AP. He then asked me how long I was out of the country (2 weeks ) and whether it was business or vacation ( business in my case ), he asked me to have a seat, five mins later he called and gave me my passport and parole stamped AP ( He stamped it a second time as there was already a parole stamp on the AP) Whole process took about 20-25 mins.

    Hope that helps





    2011 i love you i love you 4eva. i will love you foreva
  • i will love you foreva



  • sledge_hammer
    03-04 09:21 PM
    Your priority date is Dec 2004, in which case it is presumable that you are aware of immigration laws. I'm sure you know that working for cash is illegal when you are on H4 visa. Then why the hell would you advise someone to do it?

    This is a very irresponsible advice you have given. Please refrain from doing it again.

    Either you can enrich your skills by joining some short term courses or do small work (like teaching kids/ day care/ dance classes/ singing etc) where in you can earn CASH .................. I am not sure of your background so cannot comment on choices that you have.



    more...


    i love you 4eva. break. love you forever
  • break. love you forever



  • add78
    03-12 10:48 AM
    Sandeep is a batch mate.. Yeaaa Sandeep !!

    I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
    Good job.. Yeah!





    i love you 4eva. I Love you Forever and Always
  • I Love you Forever and Always



  • virtual55
    06-20 08:57 AM
    get the photos from CVS, they give you 6 photos for 8 bucks



    more...


    i love you 4eva. I LOVE YOU FOREVER
  • I LOVE YOU FOREVER



  • mbawa2574
    07-17 06:36 PM
    This is supposed to be authentic





    2010 I love you. The rest of you. i love you 4eva. I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!
  • I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!



  • mrindia
    02-23 04:16 PM
    I am in the same boat. i applied recently in Jan 09. God bless America with more jobs.



    more...


    i love you 4eva. love you 4EVA and will
  • love you 4EVA and will



  • snathan
    02-15 12:18 PM
    I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
    They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
    Hence I got a doubt.

    Again,
    Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.

    Yes you need Masters or Bachlor + 5 years progressive experience.





    hair i will love you foreva i love you 4eva. ME AND I#39;LL LOVE YOU 4EVA
  • ME AND I#39;LL LOVE YOU 4EVA



  • roseball
    05-04 04:34 PM
    Hi Guys

    Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:


    USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
    A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
    B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
    C. Grant or deny the alien’s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.

    The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.



    See links below for more data
    http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/

    AFAIK, already approved H1 is not invalidated. But, if you are on H1 (based on I-485) and your I-485 is denied, and later you lose your job with the H1 employer, then you might not be able to transfer your H1 to a new employer even though you have time left on the extended H1. Obviously, this is my opinion.



    more...


    i love you 4eva. love you bro, 4eva.
  • love you bro, 4eva.



  • gparr
    January 20th, 2004, 10:52 PM
    Interesting. This is my first autofocus camera. Maybe I'm trusting autofocus too much? I'll try again with a smaller aperture and maybe do a manual focus. Maybe it's just a learning curve, but I have this camera with all of this automation and it seems that, more often than not, I'm shooting in manual mode and now considering using manual focus. With my AE-1 and A-1 bodies I rarely used the automated modes. I was hoping the 300D would be better, but it seems that when I use an automated mode I'm not happy with the settings it chooses. Do you folks with the professional cameras use the automated settings very often? How about autofocus?Or do I just need to get better at understanding the automated capabilities and use them properly.
    Thanks for the image feedback.
    Gary





    hot break. love you forever i love you 4eva. I LOVE YOU HONEY 4EVER
  • I LOVE YOU HONEY 4EVER



  • suavesandeep
    01-13 11:13 PM
    If i am not drunk The whole idea of getting a labor substitution done was to get an earlier priority date. So i am pretty sure you should be getting your I-140 approved with the older priority date. I think you should talk to your lawyer to get it corrected.

    I know all of us here do not like the idea of people jumping lines. But since you did all the hard work and were lucky enough to submit it before they banned substitution why not enjoy the fruits :)



    more...


    house We love you foreva! i love you 4eva. Foreva Cover Foreva
  • Foreva Cover Foreva



  • chanduy9
    07-05 01:03 PM
    I am sure they would do that ...


    We are not going there personally...and we are not packing..we are using vendor company to do it. We are not sending bombs or any other stuff which is illegal and crime.
    Common guys think....
    just my idea.





    tattoo I Love you Forever and Always i love you 4eva. I will love you foreva and
  • I will love you foreva and



  • l8A
    10-05 11:09 AM
    I found an article that explains the 180 day rule a little better. I believe it is called section 245(k). You should definitely get advice through an experienced attorney to make sure.

    http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:kryvq9A7YjkJ:www.murthy.com/adjsta.html+section+245k&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

    Thanks a lot. I'll definitely see my lawyer today, but section 245(k) as you pointed out does look promising.



    more...


    pictures I LOVE YOU FOREVER i love you 4eva. I loved you then and I love
  • I loved you then and I love



  • apahilaj
    09-19 02:42 PM
    Just an update -

    I just called USCIS for the FP notice and she mentioned that the appointment has been ordered but the notice has not been sent yet. Probably because the newark ASC must be overbooked. She asked me to wait for 30 days from now and if I don't receive anything, call them back.

    Will wait and hope...





    dresses I LOVE YOU HONEY 4EVER i love you 4eva. I love you babe 4eva amp;eva
  • I love you babe 4eva amp;eva



  • vrkgali
    12-17 08:55 AM
    http://www.rvreddy.com/



    more...


    makeup love you 4EVA and will i love you 4eva. We love you foreva!
  • We love you foreva!



  • jsb
    12-17 09:41 AM
    A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.

    They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".

    With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).





    girlfriend I will love you foreva and i love you 4eva. Emmetts_GF; love you!
  • Emmetts_GF; love you!



  • texanguy
    12-16 12:46 PM
    they probably have assigned a visa number to your case during the month of august/sept when your priority date was current and might have shelved it to open at a future time (which happens to be just about now!)

    Congratulations on your green card. Enjoy your freedom...

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your files comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....





    hairstyles love you bro, 4eva. i love you 4eva. you and me forever;i love you
  • you and me forever;i love you



  • Bytes4Lunch
    04-09 04:47 PM
    Whether they IO at Port of Entry asked anything about your H1B Visa?

    Nopes, in my case the officer was polite and just asked what my previous status was, to which I said "H1". I asked him if I will lose my H1 status when I enter on AP and he said yes, which was true as your new visa status becomes "Parolee". You can still work on H1 without using EAD, which is what I am doing now.
    Its ok and legal to use your AP to travel back. See this recent Murthy Bulletin http://murthy.com/mb_pdf/032108_P.html

    I still don't have an answer to my original question, anybody ?





    rpk83
    05-10 10:11 PM
    I will be applying for Employment Based green card (EB 1) as I am a multinational Manger . Would also like to include my spouse in the process. He is currently entering the US in July on F1 Visa to enroll into full time masters for 2 years My employer can file for a green card anytime

    I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending

    We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice





    gcadream
    03-12 01:21 PM
    80-90% of H1B visa holders are on contract positions only and that was the sole purpose. Are you trying to say that all these H1B visa holders should take up permanent positions with the clients. One can do this also, no big deal but then who is going to cover the risk of layOff which can happen anytime with these permanent positions.
    At least consulting companies do not lay you off and ur GC process doesn't gets screwed up in between and one doesn't gets out of status all of a sudden.

    Also there had been some fraud cases by few of the consulting companies, but not all are fraud. Moreover tightening these rules doesn't stops the fraud company's, it stops all the valid consulting companies as well to run the business.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment