nixstor
10-05 11:04 AM
35-45k Euros is 45-58USD
taxes are 30-35%
Rent is 900Euros (Thats a lot)
No familiar contingetnt :(
No savings, no fun.
I am not saying you shouldnt look into other options, but this doesnt sound rosy to me.
taxes are 30-35%
Rent is 900Euros (Thats a lot)
No familiar contingetnt :(
No savings, no fun.
I am not saying you shouldnt look into other options, but this doesnt sound rosy to me.
wallpaper in helping homeless women
veritas1
10-16 10:36 PM
I'm surprised a new I-140 needed to be filed in the first place. I didn't think a new company needed to refile if its a successor in interest...
pom
05-08 10:02 AM
One or two more days... :phil:
2011 quot;helping homeless cats inc
delhiguy79
07-30 10:36 AM
Guys ... please help. I am trying to get PCC from my local police station and they are giving me hell time here... and I am running out of time. The local police station guys are saying that they will only give a letter in white paper (No letter head) and they are insisting that it will not be used. What shall I do and I have to submit my documents by tuesday by latest.....
Questions for friends around
1.. is the letter given by the local police station with out the letter head will e accepted in the Consulate?
2.. If not can we get a PCC from the commisioner office?
Please give me some directions.
u can get from the office which issued u passport
u dont need to go to police station
Questions for friends around
1.. is the letter given by the local police station with out the letter head will e accepted in the Consulate?
2.. If not can we get a PCC from the commisioner office?
Please give me some directions.
u can get from the office which issued u passport
u dont need to go to police station
more...

pamith
10-09 12:43 AM
I remember the anticipation among IV members before the monthly bulletin came out. As many EB2 folks have got GC looks like the craze has died down. Very few replies to the visa bulletin thread.
I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.
Not really, it was well known that there is no movement expected in OCT, NOV and DEC bulletin, July, Aug and Sept are action months.
I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.
Not really, it was well known that there is no movement expected in OCT, NOV and DEC bulletin, July, Aug and Sept are action months.
permfiling
08-13 05:47 PM
permfiling,
A lot folks want to use AC21 but lawyers suggest not actually filing AC21.
So if I take the AC21 approach, but not file AC21 itself (I know this sounds a bit off kilter) wouldn't I be just fine (assuming of course job profiles from Company A & B are a comparable)?
I believe this is the tack Company B lawyer is suggesting.
Here's something I read on another lawyers website w.r.t. AC21:
1. Since GC is for future job you can use AC21 with a new employer if job profile is same. You do not ever, in past/present or future, have to work for the sponsor company.
2. AC21 notification to USCIS is not a MUST requirement. There is an 'expectation' that USCIS will be informed.
Thanks,
I think you can give a shot as USCIS officer will be smart enough to deduce in the first place that the previous I-140 was not withdrawn
2. Title indicates same job
3. Since they have access to all the H1-b filings and PERM, Officer can easily look up your info,
I think you can go ahead and file the 485 but dont explicitly mention AC21.
I hope we all in the same boat should try out and see ..
A lot folks want to use AC21 but lawyers suggest not actually filing AC21.
So if I take the AC21 approach, but not file AC21 itself (I know this sounds a bit off kilter) wouldn't I be just fine (assuming of course job profiles from Company A & B are a comparable)?
I believe this is the tack Company B lawyer is suggesting.
Here's something I read on another lawyers website w.r.t. AC21:
1. Since GC is for future job you can use AC21 with a new employer if job profile is same. You do not ever, in past/present or future, have to work for the sponsor company.
2. AC21 notification to USCIS is not a MUST requirement. There is an 'expectation' that USCIS will be informed.
Thanks,
I think you can give a shot as USCIS officer will be smart enough to deduce in the first place that the previous I-140 was not withdrawn
2. Title indicates same job
3. Since they have access to all the H1-b filings and PERM, Officer can easily look up your info,
I think you can go ahead and file the 485 but dont explicitly mention AC21.
I hope we all in the same boat should try out and see ..
more...
rgrant
06-02 01:37 PM
don't send copy of passport or DL. it clearly says not to, and my experience was it is unnecessary, as you will get a biometrics appointment (where they check your id).
2010 helping homeless women and
venky08
06-24 12:01 AM
even if in july bulletin the dates move back, think anyone can file till jul31st.
The applications will be valid as long as it is post marked before 31st july.
thanks dallasblue...these things were freaking me out...my family is in india and plan to come back on july first week...i just didnt want to apply on july 15th and then realize that the dates were retrogressed mid month...that would be a big deal...
these lawyer websites are posting that they can stop accepting applications mid month without even putting out any notices...i just wanted to ask someone if anybody have any known record of this thing happening in the past...i am still worried because of this what appears to be baseless fact...but since it comes from a lawyers website my doubt still remains...can someone please help me with some conclusive facts???:confused:
The applications will be valid as long as it is post marked before 31st july.
thanks dallasblue...these things were freaking me out...my family is in india and plan to come back on july first week...i just didnt want to apply on july 15th and then realize that the dates were retrogressed mid month...that would be a big deal...
these lawyer websites are posting that they can stop accepting applications mid month without even putting out any notices...i just wanted to ask someone if anybody have any known record of this thing happening in the past...i am still worried because of this what appears to be baseless fact...but since it comes from a lawyers website my doubt still remains...can someone please help me with some conclusive facts???:confused:
more...
sathishav
06-01 09:03 AM
This is true for most full time positions. I used to work for Wachovia and after merger with Wells Fargo they even withdrew approved I-140s, refused to file responses for perm audits and off course start new GC process. I left after working from them for 5 years. Idea is not to scare you, but just be careful. As someone adviced above, give you best shot in interviews and once you have an offer ask them to confirm in writing that they will process GC in EB2 immediately on joining. Dont join if they dont give you firm assurance. And once you join, start working on this process immediately.
Can't agree more. That is the issue with large companies. If you have a very, very unique skill set and your Manager is very strong that helps. Even that is out of the window in case of acquisition's/bankruptcies (don't see both happening to Oracle though). They even withdraw H1, if you have filed one after layoff.
Can't agree more. That is the issue with large companies. If you have a very, very unique skill set and your Manager is very strong that helps. Even that is out of the window in case of acquisition's/bankruptcies (don't see both happening to Oracle though). They even withdraw H1, if you have filed one after layoff.
hair Helping homeless families
Pallavi79
02-21 11:43 PM
:)
more...
hpandey
01-08 01:29 PM
my spouse did not change her last name. Its not required in America. Even the bank accounts are different.
My spouse also did not change her last name. Believe me getting the name changed on all of the things you have mentioned is one big hassle and is not worth it and with all the documentation that keeps floating around in the system endlessly now a days it is better to keep the same name.
My spouse also did not change her last name. Believe me getting the name changed on all of the things you have mentioned is one big hassle and is not worth it and with all the documentation that keeps floating around in the system endlessly now a days it is better to keep the same name.
hot quot;Helping the homeless is an
Cheran
07-28 03:19 PM
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.
more...
house helping the homeless,
himu73
03-26 10:59 AM
Please move the Web fax link or any improtant event at the center of the home page. Most New members will now come thro. word of mouth, so the introduction of IV can be moved down.
Put like
ACTION ITEMS FOR NEXT FEW DAYS
1. WEBFAX etc
Just a suggestion to speed up things. People do visit the site but need to be told
do 1,2,3,4
Put like
ACTION ITEMS FOR NEXT FEW DAYS
1. WEBFAX etc
Just a suggestion to speed up things. People do visit the site but need to be told
do 1,2,3,4
tattoo Helping Homeless Veterans
addsf345
11-20 04:21 PM
Co-sufferers,
Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?
There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?
I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:
Thanks all for sharing.:)
I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.
Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?
There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?
I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:
Thanks all for sharing.:)
I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.
more...
pictures Helping Homeless Veterans!
jsb
12-17 09:41 AM
A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.
They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".
With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).
They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".
With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).
dresses Helping homeless families
sw33t
09-09 03:27 PM
Its funny how employers like yours are digging their own grave in trying to enforce contracts such as yours.
Do consult a competent lawyer.
Do consult a competent lawyer.
more...
makeup for helping homeless man
logiclife
06-23 06:46 PM
I have forwarded all emails I got to Swati, who is in LA and will contact you about the documentary.
Thanks.
Thanks.
girlfriend helping homeless animals,
kishdam
03-09 08:25 PM
G-28 is for attorney representation - if a registered attorney is representing an applicant we give the authoraization so that USCIS deal directly with attorney. I am not sure if there is anything like "G-28 Self". In case where we already filed G-28 and gave authorization to one attorney - changing it to another attorney seems a bit straight forward - send a new G-28 and request to supersede it with earlier one. But just cancelling the earlier one so we represent ourselve seems a bit grey. But its just my understanding if anyone has done self representation and successfull changed G-28 - please let all of us know.
(Note: I am thinking of going with lawyer just for this G-28; my old employer may not revoke approved I140 so I was thinking of not sending AC21 letter; but want to change the lawyer representation so that any communication will get to me; no lawyer is offering just this everyone I talked to are clubbing G-28 with AC21 and charging accordingly)
(Note: I am thinking of going with lawyer just for this G-28; my old employer may not revoke approved I140 so I was thinking of not sending AC21 letter; but want to change the lawyer representation so that any communication will get to me; no lawyer is offering just this everyone I talked to are clubbing G-28 with AC21 and charging accordingly)
hairstyles to help homeless pets find
rotucan
12-17 09:43 AM
I have good comments from Zhang Office
http://www.hooyou.com/index.html
I have my case with Tindall & Foster...:( I do not recommend them
good luck
http://www.hooyou.com/index.html
I have my case with Tindall & Foster...:( I do not recommend them
good luck
vikki76
09-19 03:00 AM
I am planning to book tickets for my parents travelling from India to US and returning back to India after 2 months. I have some questions:
1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?
2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?
Please reply with your experiences.
Thanks in advance!
you can book from expedia/orbitz. We recently booked on American Airlines for parents.
1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?
2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?
Please reply with your experiences.
Thanks in advance!
you can book from expedia/orbitz. We recently booked on American Airlines for parents.
JupiterTransit
08-26 02:04 PM
I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.
PD: Nov 2002.
H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
8th year extension filed.
Any one in the same boat?
PD: Nov 2002.
H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
8th year extension filed.
Any one in the same boat?

No comments:
Post a Comment