Popular Post

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

harry potter castle location

harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. LegoHarry Potter Hogwarts; LegoHarry Potter Hogwarts. tablo13. Nov 14, 10:11 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS
  • harry potter castle. LegoHarry Potter Hogwarts; LegoHarry Potter Hogwarts. tablo13. Nov 14, 10:11 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS



  • snathan
    02-15 12:18 PM
    I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
    They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
    Hence I got a doubt.

    Again,
    Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.

    Yes you need Masters or Bachlor + 5 years progressive experience.





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. Lego Harry Potter - 4842; Lego Harry Potter - 4842. timmillwood. Oct 16, 05:31 PM
  • harry potter castle. Lego Harry Potter - 4842; Lego Harry Potter - 4842. timmillwood. Oct 16, 05:31 PM



  • sri1309
    10-22 08:59 PM
    Guys,

    Here is a hypo situation, which I am sure we will be interested to know.,

    What happens to a Wife's status on EAD, if the husband's 485 is in trouble, when both are working on EADs. Isnt her case independent once she also applied for 485/AP/EAD, or will there be a dependency,

    Thanks





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. harry potter castle pictures.
  • harry potter castle. harry potter castle pictures.



  • sudiptasarkar
    09-14 02:51 PM
    I am trying to apply my AP (I-131) renewal. My current AP will expire on Oct 17 2009.
    I had few questions about the form. Can someone please answer my queries?

    Part 1
    Q#3. Class of Admission: I used my AP to enter the country on Sep 7th 2009. I am currently working on EAD. What should I enter for this field?
    Part 3
    Q1. Date of Intended Departure: I do not have any trip planned right now. What should I enter for this question.
    Q2. Expected Length of Trip: What should I enter for this question?

    On Part 7 it says that
    "On a separate sheet of paper explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole."

    Thanks
    Sudipta





    harry potter castle location. quot;Hogwarts Harry Potter and
  • quot;Hogwarts Harry Potter and



  • eyeswe
    06-03 04:55 PM
    Thanks qasleuth.. that clarifies



    more...


    harry potter castle location. in the curse harry potter
  • in the curse harry potter



  • alterego
    06-19 12:05 PM
    I wanted to start this thread so we could get together a plan of action for victims of undue processing delays for EAD/AP. This is a very serious and upcoming issue and we would all be well served to pool ideas.
    Here is what I have so far. Some ideas based on my experience and some on searching the web.

    1) Apply for your EAD atleast 120 days ahead of the expiry of the current one(USCIS now reccomends 6mths ahead!) Yes you may lose time if they approve it early but atleast, you have the peace of mind and it gives you 30 days breathing space in case of RFE or to get an interim EAD.

    2) Check for a LUD at or slightly after 80 days pending. Contact your lawyer at about this time for suggestions.

    3) Schedule an infopass appointment for day 91. Ask for the interim EAD.
    You can also call the regional service center if you wish.

    4) Contact your congressman's office at about this time and ask for their assistance in expediting this request.

    5) Fedex an application for an interim EAD the same day. Include a copy of your current EAD copy, your pending 485 on which the interim benefits are based and a copy of attendance at any recently done biometrics.

    6) Consider talking with your employer to take a few days off while sorting this out.

    If anyone has any additions to this checklist of items or suggestions/modifications. Let me know.





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. harry
  • harry potter castle. harry



  • forgerator
    02-12 11:25 AM
    if your employer is ok with the arrangement , why not?



    more...


    harry potter castle location. harry potter Locations aug
  • harry potter Locations aug



  • fightforit
    01-26 10:29 AM
    In that case I apologize. But of late there has been a spate of such suspicious activity. Look at the number of new threads opened about people being sent back by accounts with only 1 post. Looks at the pointless argument going over between messers snram4 and u.misc. Check their history and make up your own mind. I cannot imagine someone with any semblance of maturity could engage in just hideously low level argument. So obviously there is an agenda at work. To each is own . But please, its funny only if your audience finds it funny and there is nothing funny about the Feb visa bulletin no matter which part of the world you are from.

    I only recently discovered IV and use to just read posts on Murthy earlier. It seems like some of the imbeciles from Murthy may have made their way here. There is so much nonsensical and agenda based talk on Murthy its not funny. And most galling is the fact that two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle lego.
  • harry potter castle lego.



  • small2006
    08-16 05:32 PM
    I was told that "amending" H1B is the same as applying for a new H1B. Does this mean that I will get a new 797 approval and I would have to get a new stamping on my passport? I just got my passport stamped with a 3 year extension till 2009. I don't want to go thru that again if I can avoid it.

    Thanks.



    more...


    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. harry
  • harry potter castle. harry



  • mallickarjunreddy
    07-05 04:43 PM
    labor Substitution ....Heloooo!!!!

    Hey its give and take rite , if he bought the labor and or abused the system
    it was there to be abused , i know gaziiilllion other people who bought labor and now have GC so dont go after this guy if u want go after the ones who provide such kinda services viz a viz desi employers who by the way are laughing all the way to the bank





    harry potter castle location. Harry Potter Castle Location
  • Harry Potter Castle Location



  • smaram1
    08-12 04:19 PM
    Source:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/172162219/

    Posted by willcrack (74) 1 hour 51 minutes ago

    OK...now guys, strictly speaking the memo does not say anything about "conditional" GC...in legal speak. Just that they could revoke it if the person is considered inadmissable after the Name Check results come back. "Conditional GC" per se has the support of the actual statute only for Married to citizen, EB5 investment GC's etc.

    And now for those who feel that USCIS is not approving cases whose NC's are pending, I know 2 of my friends and I whose NC's were pending when the file was with the officer (and approved in a week) and in my case NC was pending even at 6:30pm eastern (when I called the second level IIO at the NCSC) the day before I got the CPO e-mail (next day at 9am).

    I have also seen several cases where people have called/went to Infopass after they got the GC to find out whether the NC was cleared....and it was pending !

    so this should throw away all apprehensions about the 180+ rule not being implemented out of the window...



    more...


    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle orlando.
  • harry potter castle orlando.



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    07-09 11:37 PM
    Nixstor

    Have no idea where is USCIS ....If me being there would make a difference would be there ...please call me anytime whne you read this msg ...

    My number is 703.371.7445 M

    Arun





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle pictures.
  • harry potter castle pictures.



  • kothuri
    06-09 11:35 AM
    Get a good lawyer and ask them to file a Nunc Pro Tunc. Since you are under 6 months it shouldn't be a big deal.

    -Sri



    more...


    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle. World of Harry Potter at; World of Harry Potter at. LIVEFRMNYC. Dec 27, 09:43 PM. It is not like these thieves would be waiting til the
  • harry potter castle. World of Harry Potter at; World of Harry Potter at. LIVEFRMNYC. Dec 27, 09:43 PM. It is not like these thieves would be waiting til the



  • karthikgk
    10-19 02:11 PM
    Thanks. I did contact USCIS and they have accepted my request to expidite the cast. It is to be seen if it will actually happen.

    My other question is, if my renewal does not come through in-time, since the renewal application is in system, can I continue working after the expiry of my current EAD? Or do I have to quit the job and/or leave the country?

    Best,





    harry potter castle location. Throughout the stories harry
  • Throughout the stories harry



  • fromnaija
    09-21 04:26 PM
    Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.

    I doubt if a Masters qualifies for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.



    more...


    harry potter castle location. Castle in the spring
  • Castle in the spring



  • AmericanAccent
    09-06 10:11 PM
    This is offtopic ,thought this might help others ,just like myself

    If any one wants to get XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Since I live in NY ,I took private classes .

    P.S I just want to spread the word ,those who are motivated can contact above

    ********************************************
    NOTE FROM MODERATOR: Members posting advertisements will be banned





    harry potter castle location. Characters from Harry Potter
  • Characters from Harry Potter



  • RandyK
    02-16 04:57 PM
    Where can I get this? Local Library ?



    more...


    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle cake.
  • harry potter castle cake.



  • gbof
    06-03 06:35 PM
    Sorry... I thought he was a genuine person who turned to IV for help. Anyways, I didnt tell him anything illegal.

    For how long AOS primary applicant can be job-less?





    harry potter castle location. Harry Potter has been a
  • Harry Potter has been a



  • pointlesswait
    07-17 07:14 PM
    almost 120 days...

    All PERMS are being processed at Atlanta! hence the pile up!




    My friend applied for PERM on April 1st and got approved yesterday.
    Just wanted to let the people know who have their perm pending, so they can calculate processing dates.

    thank you





    harry potter castle location. harry potter castle lego.
  • harry potter castle lego.



  • DSLStart
    01-28 01:02 PM
    Not to disappoint you but in this case appeal does not have a good chance. Look at the link here (http://www.eichorn-law.com/CM/IntheNews/6.1.10%20Xpedite%20Technologies%20-%20BALCA%20affirms%20denial%20for%20travel%20requi rement%20in%20advertisements%20but%20not%20in%2090 89.pdf)...



    Hi,..
    My perm was applied in Apr audited and finally heard that my perm denied in July 2010.
    Reason - travel language in the notice of filing but not on form 9089.

    Attorney will be filing for an appeal. Do you think its a good option ? Also how long would it take to receive an answer?

    As luck would have it , my H1-b 6 yrs expires in Nov -2010. However my company did apply for an extension to Oct 2011 based on my Perm. Now that my perm has been denied is that extension still valid?
    thanks,..





    vensun
    05-19 04:27 PM
    I know it is basic question, but after reading the thread just got dought.

    I am planning to use AC21 soon, if my employer revokes I 140, is that going to effect my case?

    My details:-

    Worked employer for 4 years
    Labour substitution 2.5 years back
    I 140 approved 2 yrs back(06/2006)
    I1485 filed in July 2007

    Thanks,
    Ven





    GC_Wait2002
    07-12 09:18 AM
    :confused::confused:

    First (Original one):

    labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
    Labor approved: September - 2007
    I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)

    485 not yet filed

    Second (approved labor from different company):

    labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
    140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
    485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now

    I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)

    Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose

    1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one

    2. file one more 485

    3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?


    :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment