gc_in_30_yrs
02-28 03:22 PM
the other option you have is to go back to your home country and invoke counsellar processing. In that case, you dont have to give up your green card and career, if you do not want to continue in the same category specified in your H1B, but, your studies will be impacted.
wallpaper Happy Birthday Lisa!
vdlrao
05-11 03:24 PM
WHy should his greencard be pending after two years ? He should get it as soon as you get it. In your case, since you are a MULTINATIONAL MANAGER, you should get this in a few weeks.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
saint_2010
09-21 09:19 PM
^
2011 Happy birthday Lisa 1
cybergold
04-28 03:26 PM
http://www.freewebz.com/cybergold/cybergold2.jpg
There is my Robot, can you change the link Pom?
There is my Robot, can you change the link Pom?
more...

go_guy123
11-03 06:05 AM
According to OH Law's website:
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.
senk1s
09-23 01:15 PM
i too remember reading postmark doesnt matter it should be received by 17th
more...
prom2
09-24 10:14 PM
I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?
Did you mean master card?
Good luck !
Did you mean master card?
Good luck !
2010 Happy Birthday Lisa!
jsb
09-17 01:42 PM
I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:
You have company Andy. How old are you?
You have company Andy. How old are you?
more...
ivgclive
04-23 06:09 PM
I completely agree. Members like ivgclive should to be banned. This is a public forum. If you know the answer, speak up, if not "SHUT UP".
Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.
You are most welcome.
Telling people "create thread only if you have the RFE information" becomes a "wrong" in public forums.
It is like "I filed I-485 last week, anybody on the same boat".
Wait for few days, get the letter, read it, understand and ask questions.
Oh, I am sorry, only people aks 'questions' are entitled to ask anything, I should not answer or correct them if they are wrong.
Go ahead.
Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.
You are most welcome.
Telling people "create thread only if you have the RFE information" becomes a "wrong" in public forums.
It is like "I filed I-485 last week, anybody on the same boat".
Wait for few days, get the letter, read it, understand and ask questions.
Oh, I am sorry, only people aks 'questions' are entitled to ask anything, I should not answer or correct them if they are wrong.
Go ahead.
hair HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!
ONEMOREGCSEEKER
07-15 07:07 PM
rpat1968,
I am also seems to be in same situation. Can you please share if you were able to resolve this issue and how?
Thanks in advance.
I am also seems to be in same situation. Can you please share if you were able to resolve this issue and how?
Thanks in advance.
more...
fatjoe
10-06 05:34 PM
Really? Did they give you that information?
I have taken infopass 2 times in last 2 years, and they just tell me - we cannot tell anything about that info from the "screen" they have access to.
They just give a vague answer that everything is in order but your visa numbers are not available for your dates, you need to wait for visa number
I went twice, both the time they gave me that info. Not only that, they can tell you if your case was assigned to an IO or not and also when the IO reviwed you application lately. You will have to specifically ask them.
I have taken infopass 2 times in last 2 years, and they just tell me - we cannot tell anything about that info from the "screen" they have access to.
They just give a vague answer that everything is in order but your visa numbers are not available for your dates, you need to wait for visa number
I went twice, both the time they gave me that info. Not only that, they can tell you if your case was assigned to an IO or not and also when the IO reviwed you application lately. You will have to specifically ask them.
hot Happy Birthday Lisa.
gesu
04-20 12:35 PM
Hi,
Does anybody know the procedure to transfer H4 to F1. Do I need I- 20 for that?
Regards,
Gesu
Does anybody know the procedure to transfer H4 to F1. Do I need I- 20 for that?
Regards,
Gesu
more...
house Happy Birthday, Lisa Edelstein
HV000
04-07 10:39 AM
Just got it. Right now.Thanks guys.
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
GOOD. Go get a massage!! :)
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
GOOD. Go get a massage!! :)
tattoo Happy Birthday Lisa (lisa5776)
Munna Bhai
10-18 04:23 PM
Can someone please post all the documents required for filing AC21 ?
You don't need any document to invoke AC21, if you are on H1b, do the H1b transfer based on I-485 receipt and if you are using EAD, just go and join other company.
You will receive RFE, at that time you need to show that you have paystub,experience letter etc and you have used AC21(180 days pending).
You don't need any document to invoke AC21, if you are on H1b, do the H1b transfer based on I-485 receipt and if you are using EAD, just go and join other company.
You will receive RFE, at that time you need to show that you have paystub,experience letter etc and you have used AC21(180 days pending).
more...
pictures Happy Birthday Lisa!
kvrr
06-26 04:24 PM
I pay all costs for anything related to GC. One new fees is my lawyer/company are charging $1000 for preparation of application for adjustment of status on expedited basis during July 2007. This is in addition to the legal fees $1500 for 485, $500 for EAD and $ 400 for Advance parole. I am paying around $8000 for me and 2 dependents for 485/EAD/AP.
dresses happy-irthday,-lisa.JPG
aj1234567
07-17 06:36 PM
This is great news!!We proved once again that if we are united we can win always!!
more...
makeup Happy Birthday Lisa!”
waitingnwaiting
11-29 10:22 AM
This is where our problem lies. People once they are greened completely forget the troubles and "never ever" look back. Many of us (either directly or as dependents) have been greened and have reached very high positions but never feel the need to help out. I am wondering whether it is because we have failed to ask their help??
Instead on focussing on senators and congressmen/women (which IV members are already doing) would it be worthwile to prepare a list of influential (political, business, scientists) immigrants (particularly chinese and Indians) and then getting their help/input to our cause??
First people who do not have greencard should support.
Right now we do not even have 1% of those people part of IV
Instead on focussing on senators and congressmen/women (which IV members are already doing) would it be worthwile to prepare a list of influential (political, business, scientists) immigrants (particularly chinese and Indians) and then getting their help/input to our cause??
First people who do not have greencard should support.
Right now we do not even have 1% of those people part of IV
girlfriend Happy birthday, Lisa Edelstein
ingegarcia
06-11 03:38 PM
Do they assume that if you are in 7th year you can use your labor which you used for H1 7th year extension.
what about if i140 is denied on the previous labor and one cannot use that labor any more.
are all these bullet point are "ors" or "ands" does one has to staisfy all three conditions?
I guess this is only for people who are nearing the 6th/7th,etc year extension and their PERM does not have more than 365 days days. In these cases the person will need to get out of the country unless I140 is approved.
This would be my case if my PERM were to be approved before July. However my labor is audited and ATLANTA Backlog Center seems to be anything but fast these days...
what about if i140 is denied on the previous labor and one cannot use that labor any more.
are all these bullet point are "ors" or "ands" does one has to staisfy all three conditions?
I guess this is only for people who are nearing the 6th/7th,etc year extension and their PERM does not have more than 365 days days. In these cases the person will need to get out of the country unless I140 is approved.
This would be my case if my PERM were to be approved before July. However my labor is audited and ATLANTA Backlog Center seems to be anything but fast these days...
hairstyles “Happy birthday, Lisa!

aj_jadeja
09-21 12:02 AM
Interesting..If I visit VFS in person when I'm in Chennai, How soon will I get the appointment. My visa expires in Feb'07 and I'm going to Chennai for 3 weeks in Nov. So If I don't get appt I can always try for the next trip..
As said they have seprate quota for 'Returning workers' . I have used it. I went to VFS on 23rd nov 2005 and got appt for 30th Nov 2005.
Hope this helps ,
aj
As said they have seprate quota for 'Returning workers' . I have used it. I went to VFS on 23rd nov 2005 and got appt for 30th Nov 2005.
Hope this helps ,
aj
kprgroup
12-28 10:03 AM
Background OF Myself
----------------------
a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.
b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it
c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).
d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.
e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.
f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010
g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?
Question
I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)
1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?
2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?
��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:
"If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��
Thanks
KPR
----------------------
a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.
b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it
c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).
d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.
e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.
f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010
g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?
Question
I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)
1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?
2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?
��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:
"If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��
Thanks
KPR
satyasaich
06-23 02:17 PM
In case of filing for a spouse (wife or husband) and dependent children, form I-764 clearly ask to provide evidence. Atleast most recent year Tax Returns are REQUIRED as per the form. My attorney updated me to present additional 2 years of federal tax returns (not the state) as well, which are optional. Remember these are REQUIRED alongwith W2s or 1099s.

No comments:
Post a Comment