harivenkat
08-05 01:09 PM
"08/05/2010: Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama Introduces S. 3702 to Grant Adjustment of Status to Certain Long Time Conditional Residents
* Senator Sessions rarely introduces pro-immigration bills because of his ultra-conservative staance. Yesterday, he introduced this in the Senate. The text is yet to be made available and we are curious of text of this bill. Please stay tuned. Hmm................. "
- The OH LAW
tried calling Senator's office to find out what S.3702 was all about... they didnt seem
to have any info any on this particular bill....although they think vote will happen
after August recess (Information on Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama (http://www.contactingthecongress.org/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=ALJR&site=ctc))...
not sure if this should bear any relation to Eb2/Eb3, etc....
* Senator Sessions rarely introduces pro-immigration bills because of his ultra-conservative staance. Yesterday, he introduced this in the Senate. The text is yet to be made available and we are curious of text of this bill. Please stay tuned. Hmm................. "
- The OH LAW
tried calling Senator's office to find out what S.3702 was all about... they didnt seem
to have any info any on this particular bill....although they think vote will happen
after August recess (Information on Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama (http://www.contactingthecongress.org/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=ALJR&site=ctc))...
not sure if this should bear any relation to Eb2/Eb3, etc....
wallpaper Best haircuts 2010 for fringe

anil_temp
06-26 03:55 PM
for me company is paying for everything except medical..
.jpg)
rajuram
01-25 06:46 PM
The Senate and the house may be passing the tax refund bill soon (due to slowing economy). There is lot of pressure on the government to act soon.
Can we get them to attach atleast one of our provisions with these bills - the most important and non controversial being recapture of unused visa numbers.
Just a suggestion................I know there is no dearth of suggestions.
Can we get them to attach atleast one of our provisions with these bills - the most important and non controversial being recapture of unused visa numbers.
Just a suggestion................I know there is no dearth of suggestions.
2011 hairstyles with angs for

WeShallOvercome
07-25 01:37 PM
>>>>
more...
kondur_007
10-16 12:11 PM
I am a July 2nd filer with PD of OCT 2006. I am planning to switch my employer using EAD. Should I notify USCIS with AC21? What is my best option? What is the risk?
I appriciate your help.
Thank you
There are two options here:
1. Document that you are porting using AC 21; keep the documentation with lawyer but do not send it to the USCIS
2. Send the above documentation to USCIS.
The best option for YOU depends on specifics of the case: details of PERM (job title, job description, prevailing wage, location etc), your new job (job title, job description, wage, location, financial stability of the company etc) and your immigration history. (any out of status time etc). This decision is best made by a competent lawyer so that you do not face problems in future.
I will highly advise you to get help from a good and competent lawyer; it's money worth spent.
Good Luck.
I appriciate your help.
Thank you
There are two options here:
1. Document that you are porting using AC 21; keep the documentation with lawyer but do not send it to the USCIS
2. Send the above documentation to USCIS.
The best option for YOU depends on specifics of the case: details of PERM (job title, job description, prevailing wage, location etc), your new job (job title, job description, wage, location, financial stability of the company etc) and your immigration history. (any out of status time etc). This decision is best made by a competent lawyer so that you do not face problems in future.
I will highly advise you to get help from a good and competent lawyer; it's money worth spent.
Good Luck.
yingli
08-23 10:59 PM
My greencard application has stuck in name checks for 3 years. I recently filed a Writ of Mandamus. Before going to court, U.S. Attorneys filed to dismiss my case, citing that the adjustment of status is discretionary and the FBI can take as long as they want to do background checks.
I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.
Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!
YL
I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.
Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!
YL
more...
boreal
08-24 07:30 PM
Hello GreatGuy
You can be a lil more cordious and polite :rolleyes:
At least if you expect somebody to answer your question.
Hey guys knock it off. Labor substitution is legally allowed
till date. If this guy get a pre approved labor let him accept
it and get ahead. Nobody blocks you to accept pre approved
labor. I'm retrogressed with PD of 2003 on EB3 India. But for
that reason I dont think I'm going to shout at somebody using
a pre approved labor and get ahead of me.
Now to answer you question Mr GREAT.
DOL can replace if its not approved. Mainly they look at the
education and experience.
This situation can be a lil dicey. If I were you I would
get the reference no or something of that labor cert and verify
all the details. Secondly I would do a thorough research on this
employer. It would have been a lil better if its already approved.
On 2002 I got a pre approved labor offer. I got a copy of
the labor from this employer and had it looked by an attorney.
Atty said its a lil risky to accept it. So I did not take it.
Good luck GREAT. I expect you to be a lil more polite on these
forums.
Ok now we know who is desperately looking for one such pre-approved LCs...All you blood-sucking desi consultancies...one more for you guys to earn money!!
You can be a lil more cordious and polite :rolleyes:
At least if you expect somebody to answer your question.
Hey guys knock it off. Labor substitution is legally allowed
till date. If this guy get a pre approved labor let him accept
it and get ahead. Nobody blocks you to accept pre approved
labor. I'm retrogressed with PD of 2003 on EB3 India. But for
that reason I dont think I'm going to shout at somebody using
a pre approved labor and get ahead of me.
Now to answer you question Mr GREAT.
DOL can replace if its not approved. Mainly they look at the
education and experience.
This situation can be a lil dicey. If I were you I would
get the reference no or something of that labor cert and verify
all the details. Secondly I would do a thorough research on this
employer. It would have been a lil better if its already approved.
On 2002 I got a pre approved labor offer. I got a copy of
the labor from this employer and had it looked by an attorney.
Atty said its a lil risky to accept it. So I did not take it.
Good luck GREAT. I expect you to be a lil more polite on these
forums.
Ok now we know who is desperately looking for one such pre-approved LCs...All you blood-sucking desi consultancies...one more for you guys to earn money!!
2010 long haircuts

calif
11-10 01:27 AM
Have you done a fulltime MBA from India?
I140 RD- March 02, 2007.
RFE received date? - Aug. 16, 2007.
EB2 or EB3? - Before RFE it was EB2 & requested EB2 change to EB3 while providing education evaluation in RFE response.
Service center? - TSC
I140 RD- March 02, 2007.
RFE received date? - Aug. 16, 2007.
EB2 or EB3? - Before RFE it was EB2 & requested EB2 change to EB3 while providing education evaluation in RFE response.
Service center? - TSC
more...
gc_wow
10-16 08:36 PM
Dont engage in such Cliche mentality,tell the significance of the festival, I dont understand most of the Indian Parents are engaged in propogating such a behavior in kids. Instill strong character,values and traditions in your kids.Not this kind of half baked crap.
Happy Deepavali to all.
Happy Deepavali to all.
hair long haircuts with side angs.
micofrost
07-12 11:46 AM
As reported by immigration-law , is this the guy who screwed us,uscis and dos and created this fiasco
more...

chanduv23
06-12 04:30 PM
This is my first post, so bear with me.
I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.
Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).
It is called "two birds in one shot". Pre-adjudication and pre-rejection.
And yes, the reason why most people get RFEs is because the records may not be available properly due to clerical issues.
Preadjudication follows these guidlines
(1) If it is deniable - can some reason be found to deny this case? Deny it - can be resolved thropugh MTR
or
(2) Is it RFEable - can we issue a standardRFE for this case? - Issue RFE
or
Preadjudicate it and keep it ready for visa allocation.
I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.
Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).
It is called "two birds in one shot". Pre-adjudication and pre-rejection.
And yes, the reason why most people get RFEs is because the records may not be available properly due to clerical issues.
Preadjudication follows these guidlines
(1) If it is deniable - can some reason be found to deny this case? Deny it - can be resolved thropugh MTR
or
(2) Is it RFEable - can we issue a standardRFE for this case? - Issue RFE
or
Preadjudicate it and keep it ready for visa allocation.
hot long haircuts fringe. long

saileshdude
10-06 08:58 PM
Ombudsman helps in certain limited circumstances, particularly when an adverse decision by USCIS puts you in emergency situation. Following link should help determine when to contact them:-
DHS | CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems (http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/editorial_0497.shtm)
Hey Jungalee,
I just sent you a PM. Can you reply to that.
Thanks.
DHS | CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems (http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/editorial_0497.shtm)
Hey Jungalee,
I just sent you a PM. Can you reply to that.
Thanks.
more...
house hairstyle with angs.

coopheal
12-30 11:14 AM
I think all Gravitation was saying is PD needs to be after 1st May 2001.
This is an interesting theory about EB3 ppl moving to EB2 and jamming EB2 as well. Good for EB3 ppl having PB in 2003 at least.
Although it does scare me that even if 20% people moved to EB2, and EB2 is now stagnant, so how many more are left in EB3 before June 2003.
This is an interesting theory about EB3 ppl moving to EB2 and jamming EB2 as well. Good for EB3 ppl having PB in 2003 at least.
Although it does scare me that even if 20% people moved to EB2, and EB2 is now stagnant, so how many more are left in EB3 before June 2003.
tattoo Hairstyle with Bangs
Suva
04-22 10:09 AM
Applied on Feb 6 and approved on March 18.
more...
pictures kim kardashian angs Kim

realizeit
07-28 10:27 AM
For me, it would take at least 2-4 years to get GC as my PD is around OCT-06/EB2.
I sincerely would like to contribute at least $1000 to IV, when I receive my GC.
So far..
One Time Contribution - $100
Recurring Contrib Since OCT-07: $50
I sincerely would like to contribute at least $1000 to IV, when I receive my GC.
So far..
One Time Contribution - $100
Recurring Contrib Since OCT-07: $50
dresses hairstyle bangs Asian Guys

arc
10-04 04:29 PM
As this poll is specifically for the cases transferred from NSC -- CSC --- NSC, can you add more options, like the receipt notices generated between Aug 25 to Sept 10, Sept 11 to Sept 25 and Sept 25 to current.
There would be lot of people in these three categories.
Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.
I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...
There would be lot of people in these three categories.
Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.
I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...
more...
makeup long haircuts with angs.

gccovet
08-15 09:08 AM
Here is my situation:
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Dont' worry, you are fine.
It should be fine as your company already informed USCIS, these acquistions are quite common.
Get a "Acquisition letter " and a "name change letter" from your HR. This will be useful if you happen to travel on H1B (out of USA).
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Dont' worry, you are fine.
It should be fine as your company already informed USCIS, these acquistions are quite common.
Get a "Acquisition letter " and a "name change letter" from your HR. This will be useful if you happen to travel on H1B (out of USA).
girlfriend Fringe Hairstyle 2009

texanguy
12-16 12:46 PM
they probably have assigned a visa number to your case during the month of august/sept when your priority date was current and might have shelved it to open at a future time (which happens to be just about now!)
Congratulations on your green card. Enjoy your freedom...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your files comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
Congratulations on your green card. Enjoy your freedom...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your files comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
hairstyles long haircuts with angs.
xlxoel
06-04 07:27 PM
No!
This was a renewal, I already had one PAROLE.
When I applied online they asked me not to include any documentation but the old parole document, the specifically said not to include pictures or any other type of document.
So I just mailed the old PAROLE and got an email saying that an REF was on its way,
I waited for the letter and they specifically said only to include 2 pictures attached to a yellow document that they sent on the same envelope!
Now, I'm just waiting to receive my travel permit!
YES!
This was a renewal, I already had one PAROLE.
When I applied online they asked me not to include any documentation but the old parole document, the specifically said not to include pictures or any other type of document.
So I just mailed the old PAROLE and got an email saying that an REF was on its way,
I waited for the letter and they specifically said only to include 2 pictures attached to a yellow document that they sent on the same envelope!
Now, I'm just waiting to receive my travel permit!
YES!
beppenyc
02-04 04:39 PM
Do you think that the post poned to march for the senate debate is due to preparation to handle the 11 milion immigrants?
Another question, i feel some anymosity (sorry for my english) for the Illegals immigrants, i am not one of them, i am legal and beleive i don`t have any problem for a visa, but as immigrant i see a lot of them struggling and working like animals for few dollars, and sometime they become illegals due to the confusion about the law. Do you know how much cost a lawier ? I really think that exist only immigration, no difference for me.
Another question, i feel some anymosity (sorry for my english) for the Illegals immigrants, i am not one of them, i am legal and beleive i don`t have any problem for a visa, but as immigrant i see a lot of them struggling and working like animals for few dollars, and sometime they become illegals due to the confusion about the law. Do you know how much cost a lawier ? I really think that exist only immigration, no difference for me.
kshitijnt
10-22 12:30 PM
Did you fill any I-9 form or your hr filed it? the status of the applicant is decided by the I-9 Employment eligibility form.
Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?
He doesnt have to fill out I-9. Anyone else can do it. How did lawyer provide them with EAD? Didnt they mail the card to your place?
If I were you, and if it is true they changed your status without your knowledge, I would write them 4-5 F*** letter worded emails with copy to the boss.
Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?
He doesnt have to fill out I-9. Anyone else can do it. How did lawyer provide them with EAD? Didnt they mail the card to your place?
If I were you, and if it is true they changed your status without your knowledge, I would write them 4-5 F*** letter worded emails with copy to the boss.

No comments:
Post a Comment