Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

girls and animals

images Animals, Fox For Girls girls and animals. Full HD Photos - Animals,
  • Full HD Photos - Animals,



  • immuser
    08-09 07:07 PM
    I just called USCIS customer service to get it clarified for my case - applied 485 in July 07 and used AC21 in Aug 08. My 485 got approved Aug 6th 2010.

    The first level officer said I am free switch. When I told that I have heard I have to stick to my current employer for 6 months or so, she put me on hold to check with supervisor. Then transferred me to 2nd level IO.

    After almost 1hr wait, the second level IO confirmed I am free to switch. She got my receipt no and checked the status and mentioned I should get my card in week or two and I am free to switch.

    Again, as mentioned I already invoked AC21. It will be good to hear from ppl who have not and if it makes any difference.





    wallpaper Full HD Photos - Animals, girls and animals. call “girls with animals
  • call “girls with animals



  • logiclife
    08-20 04:25 PM
    I tried to contact the attorney so badly until Aug 16th, but he never responded. I was able to get hold of him only on Aug 17th. I guess he was directed by my employer so.


    The cardinal rule of working with untrustworthy employers is that you need to use ONLY YOUR OWN LAWYER.
    The lawyer must be having you as client and also must not have your employer as his client for other cases matters. ONLY then, the lawyer will be working in YOUR interest and not in your employer's interest.

    I think people browsing this site by this time, must have learned one thing and I sure have said that a million times.

    IF YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR EMPLOYER 100% THEN YOU NEED TO SHELL SOME $$$ AND HIRE YOUR OWN LAWYER FOR ALL LEGAL MATTERS AND ALL PAPERWORK, FILING, PETITIONING ETC. EVEN H1 RENEWALS.
    At the end of the day, between your first day in United States and the day you get your GC, it will cost you nearly 10,000 to have your own lawyer and never use the company-provided free lawyer.

    Having your own lawyer means:

    1. You pay him, you employ him, he is accountable to you, not your employer.

    2. He/she works in your interest, not the employer's interest.

    3. If your employer is not co-operating, you will know right away.

    4. Your employer would have to come clean and truthful about his intentions of not filing 485. When you have company's lawyer, then the company's lawyer is not going to listen to you. WHY? Because you are not the one paying him. Your employer is.

    5. Full transparency and visibility, whenever anything is filed, receipt is issued, RFE comes, reply to RFE goes, etc. With employer's lawyer, you have 0 visibility and you will land in situations mentioned above.

    The money you think you are saving with getting a "Free" lawyer is going to cost you much more. The employers are not stupid to provide you free lawyers. The reason they tend to have free lawyers for you is so that they can have total control over your immigration case. Its "Free" for you, but not really. Coz at the end of the day, it costs 10 times more in terms of lost opportunities and delayed immigration. The employers are in the business of doing business and for them, providing you a free lawyer is COST OF DOING BUSINESS because by incurring that cost, they maximize THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITIES to retain you on their payroll for the longest possible time. You may think you are saving money, but this isnt about money. Its about opportunities and the battle for most opportunities for oneself and the least opportunities for the other guy.





    girls and animals. Full HD Wallpapers - Animals,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Animals,



  • ek_bechara
    07-08 07:17 PM
    I'm going to say this once more. As much as we try, we cannot bring the Indian community under one umbrella to act together. It's a pipe dream and not achievable. I've experienced every possible Indian specimen there is in the Bay Area. Indian community in US can NEVER be like the jewish or hispanic community. What we need is representation in the corridor of power (AKA Congress/ Senate), period. No number of phone calls from mere mortals like us will equate to one phone call from big-wigs such as Vinod Khosla or Indra Nooyi.

    If you are wondering if I have done anything, here's my contribution.

    I approached the CEO of my company to raise my concern. My CEO was graceful and said that the government relations team in my org was already working in Washington D.C to address retrogression issues. I was given an internal point of contact who briefed me on the effort. Call it their need or greed, the "white man" seems to be more helpful in this regard.





    2011 call “girls with animals girls and animals. Girls and Animals.
  • Girls and Animals.



  • Carlau
    06-19 04:16 PM
    sats123, I could help you on that (to guess the job description they used to file) - just try to find your position in here: http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx



    more...


    girls and animals. planet,and hurt animals
  • planet,and hurt animals



  • indo_obama
    05-12 03:40 PM
    I agree.
    Citizens want to either start consulting companies and get H1B employees or want to stop more Indians coming. More Indians mean less jobs for their children.
    Green card holders do not even want to be friends with H1B.
    H1B do not want to be friends with F1.

    H1 girls want to be married to citizen or Green card holders. Or someone with EB2 PD.

    Green card IV members do not even want to come back here.

    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    agree 100% .....thats us indians ... a real selfish lot





    girls and animals. Girls and Animals - SantaBanta Forums
  • Girls and Animals - SantaBanta Forums



  • GCInThisLife
    07-19 04:45 PM
    I did search this with given phrase.. All the search results I see are directed to university websites.. primarily referring to I-20 validity. May be since universities are a little particular about status issues, informing the rules in advance.

    In my wifes case, the company policy is not include on the payroll until the first project starts and after that they pay even on the bench. And so far no one (primary) was denied GC from her company. We didn't realize the problems earlier.. she was willing to work earlier.. but since all the clients were asking for SS#, they asked her to wait till she gets one. She soon got accepted by a F500 client, but since the director was on vacation, the the project didn't start till early june 06.. I was a little worried, so though my lawyer didn't ask, she asked her employer for an employment letter. We may be able to request additional letters if USCIS issues reasonable RFE from company. Well.. there is no point in discussing my case further except for stress relief..:(.. what ever happens happens.

    LoL. You are such an idi***!

    Rest of the post is not for Mr. Kumar. So Mr Kumar, please ignore the rest of the post.

    Here is another link:
    Immigration Rights and Responsibilities of Scholars in H-1B Status
    http://www.bu.edu/isso/scholars/h1-rights.html

    Search for no later than 30 days after the I-797 start date

    Before you ask: I don't work/study at Boston University.

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    girls and animals. Girls Room - Animals
  • Girls Room - Animals



  • OLDMONK
    06-27 05:31 PM
    I am very surprised about the requests for cheap photos !!! What a pity.
    We were ready to spend thousands of dollars just a month ago just to have the ability to apply for I485, but when you get a chance , try to save a few dollars and risk an RFE , delay in processing or even denial.

    Walmart photos suck , so are CVS photos. I had them take my pictures in the past. Never used the walmart ones and CVS photos got rejected for visa revalidation. They used Polaroid camera at walmat and they were not good at all.

    I took them at Macy's studio , costed me about $30 for 6 copies but they are great. Please choose a professional studio, $20 extra dollars are worth every penny.

    Some one mentioned about saving $20 and have a dinner. I would rather have peace of mind knowing my pictures are good enough for USCIS than have a $20 dinner.

    Just my 2 cents though. May be I am extra cautious because I got burned once :)

    The issue for me is I have pictures from Picture People (a studio-upwards of $80) and a set of my Own. My own look better and are as per specs, but even then its just the thought of who do I blame when the pics get rejected. :-) so i am cool with the decision that the studio photos even though not perfect will be submitted as I can frickin blame someone in case of RFE.





    2010 Full HD Wallpapers - Animals, girls and animals. Animals, Fox For Girls
  • Animals, Fox For Girls



  • paskal
    08-31 05:29 PM
    i meant to ask this earlier
    if you are unable to make it to DC- and if it's for any reason that we can help with at all- please let me know. you can pm if you want.



    more...


    girls and animals. Filed under: TV, girls,
  • Filed under: TV, girls,



  • rvr_jcop
    02-18 10:12 PM
    Aachoo, downthedrain, jazzbytheway, sushilup, rvr_jcop -

    question 1) did both you and your spouse's I485 cases receive the "pending at the location it was transfered to"?
    question 2) did both you and your spouses I485 cases receive RFE?
    question 3) did both you and your spouses case have an LUD after RFE?

    have you guys received the RFE notices and if yes, what is USCIS asking

    thanks
    Sree

    No RFE in our case. Just a soft LUD on 02/10 on both of our 485's. I had LUD on my AP thats yet to be approved, though my wife has not applied for any AP> Wondering if they just cross checking 485s for AP approval. And no, mine is not transfered case. Its always been at NSC.





    hair Girls and Animals. girls and animals. Girls with animals prints
  • Girls with animals prints



  • texanmom
    01-21 10:46 AM
    I have been busy the last 2 weekends collecting signatures from all my friends, neighbors and colleagues.

    2 parties, 3 play dates and 10 days later, I have managed to get a total of 53 letters signed. I will be posting all of them today.

    Please do your part in sending in signed letters. It is really easy, especially if you have the templates ready. This is going to be a big win for IV if we can accomplish it.



    more...


    girls and animals. Girls with animals prints
  • Girls with animals prints



  • rockstart
    05-15 09:16 AM
    I think they want to first help people with US degrees. Since that boosts education industry in US as people thinking of studying in UK Australia will now think of US more postively.





    hot planet,and hurt animals girls and animals. he does love hot girls and
  • he does love hot girls and



  • Devils_Advocate
    07-22 11:34 AM
    u know what i think, doggy, doggystyle and devils_advocate are all the same person, or they are anti-immigrants who are teaming up. admin may want to look at them closely... i would.... others can keep an eye on these guys too....


    u know what i think, you're a paranoid schizophrenic ( having someones else name doesnt help your cause either:p )

    I think Pappu has had enough correspondence with me to know whether i am an anti or an anti-exposer :)

    I seriously think you folks need to get a grip over yourselves, it quits being funny and turns ridiculous after a while.



    more...


    house the animals were handled girls and animals. Cool Pics Girls and Animals
  • Cool Pics Girls and Animals



  • Kitiara
    02-10 09:36 AM
    Maybe we ought to declare a tie between the two of you? :)





    tattoo Girls and Animals - SantaBanta Forums girls and animals. Full HD Photos - Animals,
  • Full HD Photos - Animals,



  • sledge_hammer
    02-27 05:41 PM
    Kid? Pot calling the kettle black?

    I have seen idiots like you who don't have an answer to questions and end up simply diluting the discussion with unrelated topics!

    If you consider yourself tough and someone with credibility, then provide an answer to my previous post. Punk!

    Listen kid, i don't wanna get into a mud slinging immature tough-behind-the-keyboard match with you, i've seen you respond in here and its funny how you keep using the same line over and over again, lol.

    Again, if you don't get the difference between the tone in a professional response against a personal opinion based lash-back then thats your problem not mine :)



    more...


    pictures Girls Room - Animals girls and animals. Religious Girls spoke in
  • Religious Girls spoke in



  • atul555
    12-22 01:46 PM
    But not because they are 'Indian' but because they are run by sarkari babus. If anyone wants proof Govt. can't run things even remotely as efficiently as private corporations, this is that case study.
    Have to give American consulates in India the credit that they have outsourced some job to external private companies.
    At Indian consulate the story is quite different. There are many who share Pooja's feeling on this subject as being used to dealing with efficient private businesses in US, as soon as you enter the consulate, the sarkari inefficiency hits you like a ton of bricks. Every small screwup looks like a giant under our microscope and each further screwup just frustrates us exponentially.
    As per my last visit to SF consulate, bracing for the worst, I got a surprise to find that it was a breeze, mostly because the lady at the counter was more compassionate and accommodating then the prior ones. But the failure is glaringly at the top level where they fail to define and refine the process, proof-read the information on website (list of document is vague and contains repetitions).
    To summarize I think good workers can deliver some time, but the team will ultimately be a failure without good management at the top, and we all know the top management is sarkari babus who could care less as they were appointed from the sifarish of the Govt in New Delhi and not on their own merit.





    dresses he does love hot girls and girls and animals. Maigan Lynn#39;s Girls amp; Animals
  • Maigan Lynn#39;s Girls amp; Animals



  • vbkris77
    06-01 07:53 PM
    Done..



    more...


    makeup Filed under: TV, girls, girls and animals. the animals were handled
  • the animals were handled



  • sam_hoosier
    12-27 10:45 AM
    All,

    With the current rate of outsourcing happening around in US and the rate of influx of temporary workers coming in on mostly L1 and may be few on H1 B Visas every year through the outsourcing companies , i am sceptical about the future of GC aspirants. With the way of GC processing happening which are caused by restrictions /policies of governing bodies and no sight of positive relief in near future i am little apprehensive about the future.

    I feel that there might be no areas that are not impacted by Outsourcing boom . Most of the companies that i see and my friends work ,i see many of the operations are outsourced or planning in place to get outsourced.

    with the current rate of outsourcing and subprime mess which may cause slow down in economy , i am not sure if there would be any positions to support our AOS , when our PD becomes current. Some times i think , the fight for GC is even worth it.

    Every one feel free to post your views/opinions/Analysis on this topic ....

    The impact of outsourcing (if any) would only be on lower level software/IT jobs which are getting sent to cheaper destinations. However the GC applicant pool is much wider than just IT/software programmers, so overall the impact would be smaller.





    girlfriend Full HD Photos - Animals, girls and animals. 2010 in Animals, Girls
  • 2010 in Animals, Girls



  • indo_obama
    05-12 03:40 PM
    I agree.
    Citizens want to either start consulting companies and get H1B employees or want to stop more Indians coming. More Indians mean less jobs for their children.
    Green card holders do not even want to be friends with H1B.
    H1B do not want to be friends with F1.

    H1 girls want to be married to citizen or Green card holders. Or someone with EB2 PD.

    Green card IV members do not even want to come back here.

    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    agree 100% .....thats us indians ... a real selfish lot





    hairstyles Girls with animals prints girls and animals. girls kissing animals with
  • girls kissing animals with



  • indio0617
    12-20 01:41 PM
    Hi everyone,

    I read the memo in details as it directly applies to my wife's ability to work and my ability to extend H1. Here is the analysis (I have excluded L visa part). But before that, I would like to acknowledge the works of this "the" person. They dont know how much their post means to others. Thank you so much for digging this out.

    1) Husband H1, wife H4 (or vice versa) in 7th year. Wife can now work on a new H1. Her H1 will be valid for a new six year period. She can start work on 1st October 2007 if this is her first H1 and is aproved.
    2) If wife had old H1, and say she worked for 1 year and stopped after completing 6 years on H1+H4. She can now transfer old H1 and work for 5 more years.
    3) Say, wife starts work and husband loses job. Wife is now H1 and husband is on H4 - they can continue like this till wife's H1 validity period or till the family's GC is approved.
    4) Husband H1 + wife H4 in 7th year (assuming GC in progress) and leave the country and stay outside USA. Husband gets transfer back to USA OR gets a new job in USA. Husaband or wife not in any H or L status at this time. They can still use the old H1 and GC process dates to get H1 extension for old H1.
    5) H1 employee worked for 2 years and left USA. At any time (not just October), he can use old H1 for transfer and continue for 4 more years OR he can opt for a new 6 year period after 1 year stay outside USA.

    Other provisions are for L1/L2 (which I skipped) and for preventing fraud when a person gets H1 and parks his family in US but the person remains outside USA. The memo states that H4 members should be in USA only to accompany the H1 member (provided H1 is in USA and in valid state).

    Hope this helps to all. If you have read the memo and if you have anything to add please do so. This is probably the only positive news for H1, H4, GC this year.

    Nilcritz:

    Very precise analysis. Thanks for posting this one.





    logiclife
    12-11 02:13 PM
    Sorry if this has been addressed before but I'm not really sure how the FBI name check works.
    Is that something we all go through or is it at random? Where can we go to see if we are in the process of going through that or if we have gotten passed it already.
    Thanks for your help as always.

    everyone has to go thru namecheck process. Once during greencard process and once again during citizenship process. (if and when you apply for citizenship.)

    To find out about namecheck, you can call USCIS and if you get an officer on the line (not the cust service representative ), then you can find out.

    You can also find out about the status of your namecheck with infopass appointment. That will take up some of your time.





    gc4arun
    08-19 10:57 AM
    pending NC, that's what I hear everyime I am lucky to be connected to second level CSR /IO


    NC is cleared( source: Recent Infopass appt )



    No comments:

    Post a Comment