Popular Post

Sunday, June 12, 2011

funny quotes about men

images funny quotes about men. Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes funny quotes about men. birthday quotes for men. funny
  • birthday quotes for men. funny



  • pom
    05-08 10:02 AM
    One or two more days... :phil:





    wallpaper birthday quotes for men. funny funny quotes about men. Funny Quote: Men marry women
  • Funny Quote: Men marry women



  • agesilaus
    September 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
    Nice HDR work





    funny quotes about men. A Few Great Quotes were:
  • A Few Great Quotes were:



  • amar123
    07-29 12:34 AM
    Thats it. This post is the final nail in the coffin :). These soft LUDs mean nothing. Confirmed!!! Thanx for sharing this info and n'joy ur green.

    Been saying that since morning, the whole purpose of this thread was so others dont get the sudden adrenaline rush on seeing the LUD.


    It took the whole day,and people still dont get it, and I get a red spot from someone claiming this is an unnecessary thread!!.
    Heck, we are all waiting for the 485 processing to happen,without any visibility,so, any info, we get , we lap it up.

    But, again ,like I said in the morning, this thread needs to be closed for replies and open just so, others can know that the sunday LUD was meaningless in the context of PD being current





    2011 Funny Quote: Men marry women funny quotes about men. funny quotes on men. Funny birthday quotes men funny quotes on men.
  • funny quotes on men. Funny birthday quotes men funny quotes on men.



  • clockwork
    07-06 10:53 AM
    07/07/2007: USCIS Reportedly Admitted Some I-485 Approvals at Last Minutes Without Completion of FBI Security Clearance

    * New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp, has reported:

    "To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday�s deadline. In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said."

    * The report also indicates that the State Department and the USCIS tend to disagree with each other for the root of the problem for the current fiasco. Earlier there was a report in the Washington Post that the USCIS denied that the USCIS worked ceaselessly and frantically during the weekends (two days) before July 1, but it has been admitted since then the employees indeed worked hard during the two days. According to the NY Times report, during the weekend alone, they approved 25,000 I-485 backlog applications.
    * We are afraid that the alleged admission of approval of I-485 application before completion of the security clearance is likely to face the legal challenge for violation of the rules which is likely one of the main claims of the AILF lawsuit as well as the political backfire as an issue of security lapse relating to the homeland security. It appears that the July visa bullen fiasco is going out of control and pushes the two agencies into an edge. :eek: :eek: :eek:



    more...


    funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. Nice Men Phrases And Cool
  • funny quotes about men. Nice Men Phrases And Cool



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.





    funny quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny
  • funny quotes on men. funny



  • wandmaker
    08-17 12:31 AM
    You will have to include Medical (if you dont have time send it after you receive the RFE). Take sometime to search for HOW TO SKIP MAIL ROOM, many people have done that during July 2007 fiasco.

    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    funny quotes about men. Rita Rudner Funny Quotes About
  • Rita Rudner Funny Quotes About



  • abhay
    05-04 01:01 PM
    Yes it is possible to apply for H1b, it will be a new H1B. You will have to go outof the country and enter using H1 to readjust your VISA status





    2010 A Few Great Quotes were: funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes
  • funny quotes about men. Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes



  • rck4evr
    09-18 10:57 AM
    My Adavance parole is also lost. It was approved on August 18th and I still havent recieved it. I called the USCIS and they said I have to reapply. Did the SR work for anyone ?



    more...


    funny quotes about men. Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes
  • Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes



  • fide_champ
    04-09 09:09 AM
    Thanks Fide Champ.

    Both the employer and the Attorney are tight lipped on my first I-140. Is there a way to take help of some other Attorney and ask them to get the details regarding my first I-140?

    If you have the receipt number for the I140, you can check the status. But your employer actually hold all the rights for I140 and they can chose to not provide any information to you about 140.
    If you are willing to spend some money I would suggest Sheela murthy if your case is complicated.





    hair funny quotes on men. Funny birthday quotes men funny quotes on men. funny quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny
  • funny quotes on men. funny



  • Waitnwait
    01-26 12:58 PM
    i have asked the question to president. i guess number of votes matter on what questions will be asked. so i request to all of you to vote for my question.

    Please search for this text

    "antcipate any relief for skilled immigrants in near future?"

    and vote for it... Good luck



    more...


    funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men being
  • funny quotes about men being



  • jthomas
    03-27 09:45 PM
    May I ask, where did you get this (incorrect) info from? Do you know that one can file only I-485 that is linked to I-130 as well as I-140. Read I-485 form.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.

    from the immigration officer. they have to combine both the cases and then have one process the green card. Normally spouse married to US citizen gets green card within 5 months. The green card interview happens approx 3 months after filing I130. If the case is okay the papers are kept in a green file and have to wait till the employment based I-140, I485 will be combined and then they would get their green card. If there is anything missing or any questions, it would delay fuurther. Secondly The A number remains the same in both the application.
    The bad part, the candidate has to wait because he was in H1B for a long time.





    hot funny quotes about men. Nice Men Phrases And Cool funny quotes about men. funny quotes for men. funny
  • funny quotes for men. funny



  • eb2dec2005
    09-26 09:49 AM
    I used AP to enter US in June this year.The IO stamp on my I94 and the AP document says 'Paroled unitl Sept 2009'. Should i consider the validity of AP until this date?

    However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'

    Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?

    Can the experts please reply to my question? Thanks,



    more...


    house funny quotes about men. happy irthday funny quotes funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men.
  • funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men.



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-01 11:42 PM
    Yeahh.. Huuuuuraaay ! Have a good weekend all.

    Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!

    Kudos to the core team...and IV!!

    -gc_mania_03





    tattoo funny quotes on men. funny funny quotes about men. funny people quotes. funny men
  • funny people quotes. funny men



  • RadioactveChimp
    04-17 01:22 PM
    there you go! I really like that one! :A+:



    more...


    pictures Rita Rudner Funny Quotes About funny quotes about men. Search: Bright
  • Search: Bright



  • bharol
    01-12 01:56 AM
    I have Canadian GC since 2.9 years ago. I have to move to Canada in the next 2-3 months in order to maintain it. Should I move? I have stable job in US. I mostly thought I would have received my US GC by now. Is there any legal implications if I don't move. Do I just have to mail my canadian GC back to canadian consultate?

    It is your call.
    If you think your job is quite stable and you would be OK for next 1-2 years and your PD is close it is worth staying here because if US economy is bad I don't think Canadian Economy would do very good either.
    Otherwise you should try to maintain canadian GC. As they say a bird in hand..... If you can find a job in canada life there is good. I was in a similar dilemma as you last year but by God's grace got my GC in time.

    Some people told me last year that Canadians are not very strict about enforcing 3 year presence rule. Some people were admitted even after they stayed out for more than 3 years after landing.

    But today I read on this forum that they strict these days.





    dresses funny quotes for men. funny funny quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny
  • funny quotes on men. funny



  • rockstart
    07-14 08:02 AM
    First of all its a law so you need to do it. Secondly its not very difficult a very small form on USCIS website to fill and add your pending cases to it. Will not take more than 5 minutes so just do it. There is nothing to lose by filling it.

    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.



    more...


    makeup Funny WORK, MEN, Women Quotes funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men. happy irthday funny quotes
  • funny quotes about men. happy irthday funny quotes



  • eb2dec2005
    09-26 07:29 AM
    I used AP to enter US in June this year.The IO stamp on my I94 and the AP document says 'Paroled unitl Sept 2009'. Should i consider the validity of AP until this date?

    However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'

    Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?





    girlfriend funny people quotes. funny men funny quotes about men. funny quotes about men.
  • funny quotes about men.



  • ilikekilo
    02-07 09:15 AM
    I dont know of any insurance companies that cover pre-existing conditions..the older one is more the more expensive insurance is and not to mention pre existing conditions and all toehr terms and conditions jargon........ so be very careful... and good luck with your situation...





    hairstyles funny quotes about men being funny quotes about men. Men are like parking spots,
  • Men are like parking spots,



  • gunabcd
    06-21 03:24 PM
    If black and whites are acceptable then i think you can make copies of an existing one, just make sure you copy it at your employers copier that too in the working hours, that's the Cheapest way of doing it.:D





    sbdol
    07-19 01:32 AM
    Nope. My lawyer did a mistake to correct himself he applied though dates were not current.
    What do you think now? any suggestion.
    I would think that you did not file at all.
    If the PD was not current at the time of the first submission they should not even cash the check with the fee.





    kirupa
    04-22 05:22 PM
    sparky - I really like your third one. I haven't seen a lot of green stamps. Anyhoo, add some text like the dolllar/cent value of the stamp and I'll add it up :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment