immigrationvoice1
04-03 06:56 PM
I am a 2nd july ead filer and my ead expires in month of october 08 i have heard that we have to file 4 months before ,do i have to file 4 months before 2nd july or 4 months before expiry of my 1st EAd which is october 08.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
wallpaper free osama bin laden targets.
ksam75
01-08 03:19 PM
Hi Gurus,
I have 2 pending I485's at Nebraska. I got EAD and AP from the first set, but nothing from the second set except the receipt notice. I'm traveling to India on my first set AP. Will I run into any problems at the port of entry since I have 2 sets of I485's pending? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.
I have 2 pending I485's at Nebraska. I got EAD and AP from the first set, but nothing from the second set except the receipt notice. I'm traveling to India on my first set AP. Will I run into any problems at the port of entry since I have 2 sets of I485's pending? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.

eb3retro
02-04 04:36 PM
has anyone requested USCIS to send AP via Fedex/UPS?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
2011 free osama bin laden targets.
calvinhobbes
01-22 06:30 PM
Thank You IV core group for the great work you guys are doing. We are always with you and we support you.
Thank you so much once again!!
Thank you so much once again!!
more...
rap1357
06-12 04:36 PM
Unlucky lot.
wandmaker
10-30 02:33 PM
Read this - http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/Infopassfe0405.pdf
What does taking Infopass mean?
Thank you.
What does taking Infopass mean?
Thank you.
more...
rameshk75
08-15 08:59 AM
Here is my situation:
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
2010 free osama bin laden targets.
rockstart
03-23 01:05 PM
If you check the video clip of the news the reader mentions it almost at last.
RIP .....
The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.
RIP .....
The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.
more...
krishmunn
02-07 12:25 PM
There is no IT Project Manager role in flcdatacenter. There is no harm if your role says Project Manager but the wage data is based on CIS Manager (I have gone through that path). What does the Attorney say ?
hair Pakistan, Bin Laden and the
irrational
10-09 03:13 PM
The whole problem is where should I send my AP application to ?? :confused:
more...
usirit
07-01 12:43 PM
Hi Indiana... :)
If you are stuck :mad: with your PERM LC being auditted by DOL, several of us in the same situation are sending letters to them as well as promoting assistance thru Congressmen.
Some of us have got a response :cool: from DOL already about it, so go to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19432 for more details and participate.
Regards,
If you are stuck :mad: with your PERM LC being auditted by DOL, several of us in the same situation are sending letters to them as well as promoting assistance thru Congressmen.
Some of us have got a response :cool: from DOL already about it, so go to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19432 for more details and participate.
Regards,
hot Osama bin Laden
LONGGCQUE
12-21 10:58 AM
goel_ar, Please join in the 485 filing initiative core group. Send a PM to snathan or nmdial. We have a couple of action items and can add this one too, a bigger pool of like minded people can collaborate together for common cause. Up to you to decide.
more...
house free osama bin laden targets.

aj_jadeja
02-17 12:53 PM
Great article! Surely, it must have gotten John Miller atleast thinking what is going on in the US! What he has called a faster process in the US takes atleast 8-10 years since arrival in the US!
I am going to e-mail him, and would like others to do so too! Let us tell them the truth!
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
I am going to e-mail him, and would like others to do so too! Let us tell them the truth!
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
tattoo free osama bin laden targets. free osama bin laden targets.
ragz4u
04-09 08:42 PM
The core team is looking for some volunteers to help us with a few tasks
What is expected of volunteers
1) Loads of motivation
2) 15 mins of time per day
3) Ability to call someone and send emails on behalf of IV
4) Strong belief in what we are doing and what we are trying to achieve
I know some of you have contacted me or some other admin in the past offering to be volunteers but unfortunately we were really busy and may not have been able to get back to you.
If you believe that you can help IV, please send an email to shrey@immigrationvoice.org, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org and nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org with the subject line
Willing to volunteer from <State name> state
Thanks
IV team
What is expected of volunteers
1) Loads of motivation
2) 15 mins of time per day
3) Ability to call someone and send emails on behalf of IV
4) Strong belief in what we are doing and what we are trying to achieve
I know some of you have contacted me or some other admin in the past offering to be volunteers but unfortunately we were really busy and may not have been able to get back to you.
If you believe that you can help IV, please send an email to shrey@immigrationvoice.org, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org and nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org with the subject line
Willing to volunteer from <State name> state
Thanks
IV team
more...
pictures Free Osama Bin Laden Target
jsb
04-09 11:54 AM
Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
When they approve, they have to check boxes for emails/actions. Sometimes they forget some of them. Your email confirms that your GC journey is over. Congrats.
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
When they approve, they have to check boxes for emails/actions. Sometimes they forget some of them. Your email confirms that your GC journey is over. Congrats.
dresses free osama bin laden targets.
forgerator
03-22 01:17 PM
very sad. I hope they take swift action against the culprit and put her in jail.
more...
makeup Osama Bin Laden | TopNews
validIV
03-20 05:25 PM
This pretty much guarantees H-1 for small businesses. With the already reduced number of H-1 applications, you are a shoe-in for H-1 if you apply this year from a small company.
girlfriend Saad in Laden (shown here in

austingc
07-31 11:15 AM
Yes thats right. I never thought i would face this issue with a single line on the ETA form.
I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.
As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.
That’s good. In addition to the evaluation, it doesn’t hurt to get a letter from the university to show that the degree is actually computer and mathematics related.
I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.
As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.
That’s good. In addition to the evaluation, it doesn’t hurt to get a letter from the university to show that the degree is actually computer and mathematics related.
hairstyles free osama bin laden targets.
go_guy123
03-12 03:33 PM
Surely we know each other then!! :)
Compared to US, Software Engg position in India sucks a lot. It makes sense only if you are a manager in India. I know batchmates went to work in Texas Instruments in Bangalore and after a year or 2 later, got frustrated with the insfrastructure etc there.
Compared to US, Software Engg position in India sucks a lot. It makes sense only if you are a manager in India. I know batchmates went to work in Texas Instruments in Bangalore and after a year or 2 later, got frustrated with the insfrastructure etc there.
gondalguru
07-06 12:01 PM
As part of Class action lawsuit can we ask for recapturing of all unused visa numbers? I believe the number is at least 300K, it covers the green cards for 2003, 2004 and 2005. 2006 can go with 2008 quota. So everyone will be happy.
I believe this is the provision we should fight for instead of CIRcus.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks
Sree
Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency�s ombudsman.
as per ny times report...
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
I believe this is the provision we should fight for instead of CIRcus.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks
Sree
Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency�s ombudsman.
as per ny times report...
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
chapper
08-02 01:29 PM
I sent money order for some applications and personal checks for some.
Money Order can be tracked thru' ur bank - call them and ask how. I did and they gave a 1-800 number to call and track - it is an automated system. My money order was thru' Chase Bank
Money Order can be tracked thru' ur bank - call them and ask how. I did and they gave a 1-800 number to call and track - it is an automated system. My money order was thru' Chase Bank

No comments:
Post a Comment