
amoljak
03-22 11:13 AM
I think he was talking about s1932... the immigration related provisions were removed from that in the conference. You need inform them that they should at least get behind the Frist bill or Spector bill and request them to support removing the hard limits on the country quotas.
Some talking points may be:
Ask them if they support quotas for college admissions, and then ask if they support country quotas for immigration...
Explain how quotas that are not tied to population are punishing countries like India and China with larger population.
Also explain how government is dictating to the companies where they can get the talent from and how that harms businesses as it punishes countries with good education system and large talent pools.
Some talking points may be:
Ask them if they support quotas for college admissions, and then ask if they support country quotas for immigration...
Explain how quotas that are not tied to population are punishing countries like India and China with larger population.
Also explain how government is dictating to the companies where they can get the talent from and how that harms businesses as it punishes countries with good education system and large talent pools.
wallpaper frases de amor emo.
go_guy123
11-03 06:05 AM
According to OH Law's website:
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.

hersheygaile
09-09 06:23 PM
HELP!!!i'm confuse!i entered here in the US as a tourist visa last year oct 2008.my 1-94 lapsed last april 30, 2009 but i'm still here in the US because i have a pending immigrant petition as a nurse and my lawyer said i could stay until 180 days which will end on oct 2009. I was filed as h1b for non profit organization last sept 1 as a dietitian on premium processing. My employer told me to just wait for my notice of receipt and approval in 15 days.My question is that it will be possible for the USCIS to approve me because technically i am now out of status but i do have until October to stay here because of my 180 days. I need some answers to clear up my mind.
2011 imagenes amor emo. fotos de amor emo. dibujos de amor emo. God
ksg09
11-11 01:17 PM
Thanks for your help, by the time I start the business it should be around 6 months, hoping there will be no problem in near future as adviced, Im planning to go head & start the business. Once again thanks for all your support.
more...
.jpg)
willIWill
06-16 12:54 PM
Vinzak, You have to take into consideration the recaptured visas of the 90's applied in the period 00-06. If I remember correctly the earlier recapture was signed in 2000 by Pres. Clinton . If we exclude those recaptured numbers the actuals are much lesser. Hope this helps.
go_guy123
01-12 05:30 AM
Why is that? What if I have a job offer from a canadian company and they sponsor me?
canadian companies dont sponser visa
canadian companies dont sponser visa
more...
gonecrazyonh4
07-20 02:49 PM
Thanks to all who responded.
2010 Postales Emo de Amor Emo

sparklinks
11-19 11:09 AM
I have been trying to change my address online for the last two days and it looks like the system is down. I called them up and they are not able to do it either. What a mess. I hope they don't mail our applications till the issues are resolved.
Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).
It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).
Anyone else having issues?
Yes ,I had the same issue, try now its working good
Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).
It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).
Anyone else having issues?
Yes ,I had the same issue, try now its working good
more...

sweet_jungle
12-04 04:56 PM
Next year in July when we will become current, it will again become a game of probability. Because of the 2 specific issues I mentioned, we will have a slightly lower probability of our cases getting picked up. So, I am trying to be pro-active to address these specific issues. The issues definitely need to be fixed as these are glaring glitches in the USCIS file transfer system. I am thinking that we can draft a letter and all affected people can write to Ombudsman. Let me know what everybody thinks
I fail to see why these cases you are referring to are any worse off than many others.
I filed my I485 in May 2007, have been current for more than a third of the interim period and still waiting.
I have filed two service requests, two congressional enquiries and nothing. So have other people and it has not helped them either.
We are all in a black hole hoping for our cases to see the light of day some time just like the WAC cases you refer to.
I fail to see why these cases you are referring to are any worse off than many others.
I filed my I485 in May 2007, have been current for more than a third of the interim period and still waiting.
I have filed two service requests, two congressional enquiries and nothing. So have other people and it has not helped them either.
We are all in a black hole hoping for our cases to see the light of day some time just like the WAC cases you refer to.
hair imagenes de amor de emos. amor

ivamember
01-25 04:55 PM
I am in a distress please help me. I attended the US consulate for a new H1B Visa. The visa was refused under 221(g). The reason mentioned for the refusal was:
Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.
VO mentioned the documents will be sent back to USCIS. Pretty much kept all the documents like I-797, I 129, petition documents, certificates, client agreement, etc.
They mentioned the candidate profile is good but they have doubts about the employer. As far as I know and through my research the employer is good and have all the necessary documents correct. There is nothing wrong in the documentation and every thing is as per stipulated guidelines.
The employer has a good employeee strength and I had good feed back from other employees as well. I am pretty sure the employer is in a position to employ and provide the salary. I do not know on what basis the USCIS has come to conclusion that the employer is not qualified. Only few days back there were two visas granted for the same employer.
Please advise me what to do next. I need to do things urgently as I do not have enough time left (only few months ) on the H1 B Validity.
1. Do I need to send a mail to Consulate asking the specific reasons for denial?
2. Do I need to write to the senator or some one about this?
3. Do I need to consult an attorney about and re-request for a review of the petition?
4. Do I need to ask the employer anything specific.
I have been banking on this opportunity for the last two years and had planned everything hoping everything will go smooth. I am in a distress. Please advise me the next steps urgently so I dont loose the opportunity.
Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.
VO mentioned the documents will be sent back to USCIS. Pretty much kept all the documents like I-797, I 129, petition documents, certificates, client agreement, etc.
They mentioned the candidate profile is good but they have doubts about the employer. As far as I know and through my research the employer is good and have all the necessary documents correct. There is nothing wrong in the documentation and every thing is as per stipulated guidelines.
The employer has a good employeee strength and I had good feed back from other employees as well. I am pretty sure the employer is in a position to employ and provide the salary. I do not know on what basis the USCIS has come to conclusion that the employer is not qualified. Only few days back there were two visas granted for the same employer.
Please advise me what to do next. I need to do things urgently as I do not have enough time left (only few months ) on the H1 B Validity.
1. Do I need to send a mail to Consulate asking the specific reasons for denial?
2. Do I need to write to the senator or some one about this?
3. Do I need to consult an attorney about and re-request for a review of the petition?
4. Do I need to ask the employer anything specific.
I have been banking on this opportunity for the last two years and had planned everything hoping everything will go smooth. I am in a distress. Please advise me the next steps urgently so I dont loose the opportunity.
more...

eb3_nepa
07-28 01:37 PM
Let us see next month when EB2I will start getting lot of approvals. How many IV members contribute once they get GCs.
The problem here is, that once people get their GC, most cannot wait to get away from this site. I mean forget the actual Green Cards, even once the July 2nd filers got their EADs/APs etc, the activity on this forum has DRASTICALLY reduced.
Is it just me, or post the July 02 2007 filings, IV has been reduced to an "information only" kinda website BY ITS OWN MEMBERS? These days we simply post questions and expect answers, almost nothing seems to be happening. Everyone is content to enjoy the benefits of the I-485 filing and a lot of members have simply stopped visiting the site altogether.
So we can float this idea again, but the point is how many people will actually DO IT? I have started the "Give me a HIGH FIVE" campaign, where all the member has to do is contribute JUST $5.00. Yes JUST $5.00, nothing more. So far we have barely made $3,000. There are atleast 20,000 members who have no problems posting questions and "demanding" responses, but they cannot open their wallets even to the tune of $5.00. Do you really think, such members will contribute $100 AFTER they have already received their Green cards??
The problem here is, that once people get their GC, most cannot wait to get away from this site. I mean forget the actual Green Cards, even once the July 2nd filers got their EADs/APs etc, the activity on this forum has DRASTICALLY reduced.
Is it just me, or post the July 02 2007 filings, IV has been reduced to an "information only" kinda website BY ITS OWN MEMBERS? These days we simply post questions and expect answers, almost nothing seems to be happening. Everyone is content to enjoy the benefits of the I-485 filing and a lot of members have simply stopped visiting the site altogether.
So we can float this idea again, but the point is how many people will actually DO IT? I have started the "Give me a HIGH FIVE" campaign, where all the member has to do is contribute JUST $5.00. Yes JUST $5.00, nothing more. So far we have barely made $3,000. There are atleast 20,000 members who have no problems posting questions and "demanding" responses, but they cannot open their wallets even to the tune of $5.00. Do you really think, such members will contribute $100 AFTER they have already received their Green cards??
hot fotos de amor emo. amor emo. frases de amor emo.
copsmart
02-10 09:30 PM
Congrats!
It�s good have a GC in this very bad economy.
Erase the H1 worries and enjoy your green.
It�s good have a GC in this very bad economy.
Erase the H1 worries and enjoy your green.
more...
house amor emo. mensajes de amor
kaarmaa
10-12 05:09 PM
I saw this article about eliminating the diversity visa program and using those numbers for EB categories.
Link to Article (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3687:)
Will this do us any good?
Thanks
Link to Article (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3687:)
Will this do us any good?
Thanks
tattoo el amor emo. fotos de amor
arc
11-12 01:08 AM
I have a future employment never worked for them and was going to do a AC21 cause I received RFE asking my intent, the RFE mentioned that I can either do AC21 with current company or stay with the future employment company... :confused: I stayed with the future employment company and I thank my stars cause the current company I worked for went under...:eek:
My attorney told me one can do AC21 and so did the RFE... although I have read on forums that its better to work with the company who applied your GC for atleast 6 mos, I ahve also read that one can be asked at the time of Citizenship about why they changed their Intent - Hope this helps!
Anyway to the Person who was asking about the extension of 6th year H1 - 6th year H1 extension is based on Labor does not matter if 140 is approved or applied...FYI
My attorney told me one can do AC21 and so did the RFE... although I have read on forums that its better to work with the company who applied your GC for atleast 6 mos, I ahve also read that one can be asked at the time of Citizenship about why they changed their Intent - Hope this helps!
Anyway to the Person who was asking about the extension of 6th year H1 - 6th year H1 extension is based on Labor does not matter if 140 is approved or applied...FYI
more...
pictures el amor emo. el amor emo.
Adam
08-19 04:59 PM
hmm...my attempt
dresses mensajes de amor emo. EmO Girls and EmO BoyZ; EmO Girls and EmO BoyZ
zCool
04-02 01:18 PM
So is it important to be currently making more than what is mentioned in the GC labor application ? As I have been informed, the prevailing wage as mentioned in the GC is for future employment and it is OK for the employee to be making less than that and it only means that the employer should have the ability to pay you that wage after you get your GC ? Is this true ?
That is true,
Ability to pay issue can be replied with company financials and assets etc.
Paystubs and W2s are pretty basic queries, they ask them in lot of places..
even h1 transfer can not happen without recent paystubs..
I am confused.. they don't have money? in that case how will they even answer RFE?
That is true,
Ability to pay issue can be replied with company financials and assets etc.
Paystubs and W2s are pretty basic queries, they ask them in lot of places..
even h1 transfer can not happen without recent paystubs..
I am confused.. they don't have money? in that case how will they even answer RFE?
more...
makeup frases de amor de lejos.
immigrationvoice1
04-03 06:56 PM
I am a 2nd july ead filer and my ead expires in month of october 08 i have heard that we have to file 4 months before ,do i have to file 4 months before 2nd july or 4 months before expiry of my 1st EAd which is october 08.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
girlfriend amor vond. fotos de amor emo.
gcnirvana
06-25 07:51 PM
Employer pays everything except for my EAD/AP as my H1 is valid till 2010. And fortunately, USCIS surgeon billed my medical exams to my insurance. Not sure if it'll come back and bite me but as of now I didn't pay a dime :)
hairstyles dibujos de amor emo. fotos

yagw
06-04 01:17 AM
http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12514065?nclick_check=1
FTA:
"...
The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
..."
FTA:
"...
The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
..."
pitha
07-11 12:42 PM
all non indian members who sort of complained about Indian coverage in flower campaig should stand up and talk with ndtv, here is your chance to say it is a diverse nations effort and not just indian effort. Either take this chance or please dont complain that this feels like an indian site.
logiclife
06-20 02:13 PM
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Like I said, please contact a good lawyer for best possible course of action. You will need 140 approval photocopy at the minimum. If you have that, then its possible to file 485 behind employer's back BUT PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER as there may be pitfalls that apply to your case and you need to know about them.
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Like I said, please contact a good lawyer for best possible course of action. You will need 140 approval photocopy at the minimum. If you have that, then its possible to file 485 behind employer's back BUT PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER as there may be pitfalls that apply to your case and you need to know about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment