raj3078
02-09 09:53 AM
I fully believe in court systems in USA, and feel that we should file the lawsuit. The bills like CIR or SKIL wont see the daylight in political fights
wallpaper flower background tumblr.
gveerab
02-23 01:18 AM
Hey Guys,
I am not sure about the status in 2009, but till the end of year 2008 I didn't face any problems. I used to travel at least once in a quarter to over seas during 2006,2007,2008 and almost all the times my POE is SFO. I never faced any problem, in fact entry in through SFO is like a automated process at vending machine or grocery store . Submit the form, copy of H1B and then give finger prints and smile for photo(if you have energy after long hours flight). Only question they used to ask is "are you bring any food items?"
One thing I observed is, if you confuse IOs by trying to give more information or giving more documents etc, you will be creating problems . Always I used to answer YES for the question "are you bringing any food?". Some IOs questioned about that and didn't bother to ask H1B related questions. This trick has been worked so far for me. I have all the documents and didn't have any problem with status, job etc. But still why you want to discuss more about those and create problems for yourself.
I heard one guy gave his AP document with H1B visa and requested the IO to consider only H1B. In this case IO didn't accept the H1B, as IO thought this guy has more advanced visa(in this case AP). These are the things we should be very careful, if you want to use your H1B, don't even talk about or show AP or any other documents.
Thanks,
Veera
I am not sure about the status in 2009, but till the end of year 2008 I didn't face any problems. I used to travel at least once in a quarter to over seas during 2006,2007,2008 and almost all the times my POE is SFO. I never faced any problem, in fact entry in through SFO is like a automated process at vending machine or grocery store . Submit the form, copy of H1B and then give finger prints and smile for photo(if you have energy after long hours flight). Only question they used to ask is "are you bring any food items?"
One thing I observed is, if you confuse IOs by trying to give more information or giving more documents etc, you will be creating problems . Always I used to answer YES for the question "are you bringing any food?". Some IOs questioned about that and didn't bother to ask H1B related questions. This trick has been worked so far for me. I have all the documents and didn't have any problem with status, job etc. But still why you want to discuss more about those and create problems for yourself.
I heard one guy gave his AP document with H1B visa and requested the IO to consider only H1B. In this case IO didn't accept the H1B, as IO thought this guy has more advanced visa(in this case AP). These are the things we should be very careful, if you want to use your H1B, don't even talk about or show AP or any other documents.
Thanks,
Veera
Lasantha
07-30 07:33 AM
Are you sure man? Have you seen the recent threads on EB3-I Vs EB2-I and also the ones on EB-I Vs EB-ROW some time back? :cool:
Secondly there are no "individual constituents" when it comes to Immigration Voice.
Secondly there are no "individual constituents" when it comes to Immigration Voice.
2011 Flower Backgrounds For Tumblr.
desi3933
07-20 04:29 PM
My H1 is expiring in Oct 2008 and my employer did not allow me to apply for EAD.
As for your questions, If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status. That can have an adverse effect on your I-485 if such period exceeds 180 days.
about the 90-day thing, USCIS used to allow you to walk into a local office and get an interim EAD if your EAD application is pending for 90 days or more, but they seem to have discontinued that practice. Moreover, it will take much longer than 90 days now to get an EAD.
You can apply EAD yourself but you need the I-485 receipt notice for that and I'm sure such employer won't give that to you either.
>> If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status
Partly correct. One is out of status ONLY if he/she is working without H1 or EAD. Without H1 or EAD one is allowed to stay without working (unpaid leave of absence) while I-485 is pending.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
As for your questions, If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status. That can have an adverse effect on your I-485 if such period exceeds 180 days.
about the 90-day thing, USCIS used to allow you to walk into a local office and get an interim EAD if your EAD application is pending for 90 days or more, but they seem to have discontinued that practice. Moreover, it will take much longer than 90 days now to get an EAD.
You can apply EAD yourself but you need the I-485 receipt notice for that and I'm sure such employer won't give that to you either.
>> If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status
Partly correct. One is out of status ONLY if he/she is working without H1 or EAD. Without H1 or EAD one is allowed to stay without working (unpaid leave of absence) while I-485 is pending.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
GCNirvana007
04-08 04:50 PM
Also, did you know we have some action items? and did you notice some people donate time and money?
Winner - Thanks for the recommendation. You should have stopped right there. I ask questions to understand how it functions and whats going on. If you dont know the answer. Just be quiet. Stop making smartass comments. I dont have time go back and forth on it.
Winner - Thanks for the recommendation. You should have stopped right there. I ask questions to understand how it functions and whats going on. If you dont know the answer. Just be quiet. Stop making smartass comments. I dont have time go back and forth on it.
gcseeker2002
02-20 03:16 PM
I was looking at the flcdatacenter website for Perm labors filed in 2006, and here are the numbers of total perm filed :
Total : 105960
India : 26636 = 25.2%
China : 8222 = 7.75%
No wonder china is moving faster in the EB categories
Total : 105960
India : 26636 = 25.2%
China : 8222 = 7.75%
No wonder china is moving faster in the EB categories
more...
sundarpn
08-03 06:45 PM
Is the below in bold which mambarg has mentioned true?
I thought once an I-140 is approved, one carries that priority date for life.... (even if the 140 is revoked). At any point if he files another 140, the priority date can be ported.
its news to me that 485+180 day rule applied to mere porting of priority date too?
Question 11. When is an I-140 no longer valid for porting purposes?
Answer: An I-140 is no longer valid for porting purposes when:
A. an I-140 is withdrawn before the alien�s I-485 has been pending 180 days, or
B. an I-140 is denied or revoked at any time except when it is revoked based on a withdrawal that was submitted after an I-485 has been pending for 180 days.
I thought once an I-140 is approved, one carries that priority date for life.... (even if the 140 is revoked). At any point if he files another 140, the priority date can be ported.
its news to me that 485+180 day rule applied to mere porting of priority date too?
Question 11. When is an I-140 no longer valid for porting purposes?
Answer: An I-140 is no longer valid for porting purposes when:
A. an I-140 is withdrawn before the alien�s I-485 has been pending 180 days, or
B. an I-140 is denied or revoked at any time except when it is revoked based on a withdrawal that was submitted after an I-485 has been pending for 180 days.
2010 flower background tumblr.
tnite
10-10 01:04 PM
Service request ?? What is that ??
Anyway, I understand that many people are in the same situation and that makes it a bit better. I will wait... Thanks for the replies...
Its just scary that after all these years they might consider the case abandoned if you don't receive the damn FP letter. Some guys didn't even get the receipts yet. I feel for those...
P.S.: Anybody got the case closed because they missed the FP appointment ? Is there a way to reopen it ?
Thanks again guys !
Call USCIS and ask them to put in service request i.e internal investigation
Thenyou have to wait for 30-45 days for them to get back to you.
Anyway, I understand that many people are in the same situation and that makes it a bit better. I will wait... Thanks for the replies...
Its just scary that after all these years they might consider the case abandoned if you don't receive the damn FP letter. Some guys didn't even get the receipts yet. I feel for those...
P.S.: Anybody got the case closed because they missed the FP appointment ? Is there a way to reopen it ?
Thanks again guys !
Call USCIS and ask them to put in service request i.e internal investigation
Thenyou have to wait for 30-45 days for them to get back to you.
more...

gc_bulgaria
02-23 08:38 PM
If we're forced to see the glass half full, delayed 140 processing may actually be good for some people who are about to be laid off and whose 140 is on shaky grounds. It might just buy'em some more time to switch employers and figure out alternatives.
Maverick_2008
Ummm, how exactly is delayed I 140 good if they are about to be laid off? To be able to use AC21 these guys need need their I 140 approved and have worked for the employer 6 months after receipt date.
I don't see the logic in your statement.
Maverick_2008
Ummm, how exactly is delayed I 140 good if they are about to be laid off? To be able to use AC21 these guys need need their I 140 approved and have worked for the employer 6 months after receipt date.
I don't see the logic in your statement.
hair flower background tumblr.
hopefulgc
08-07 09:18 AM
I have already filed on July 2nd.
i am sending my spouse's in the next few days.
I am doing:
i-485 - $ 325 + $70
i-131 - $170
i-765 - $180
using FEDEX delivery
to the following address:
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
If anyone think that I am wrong, please correct me.
i am sending my spouse's in the next few days.
I am doing:
i-485 - $ 325 + $70
i-131 - $170
i-765 - $180
using FEDEX delivery
to the following address:
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
If anyone think that I am wrong, please correct me.
more...
DallasBlue
09-25 11:03 PM
IMPORTANT
---------
Texas IV Members Conference Call
--------------------------------
WHEN: Saturday, September 29th, 2007 @ 12:00 PM NOON
HOW TO DIAL IN?
Call this number - 785-686-2400
And enter PIN you got from texas IV yahoo group
---------
Texas IV Members Conference Call
--------------------------------
WHEN: Saturday, September 29th, 2007 @ 12:00 PM NOON
HOW TO DIAL IN?
Call this number - 785-686-2400
And enter PIN you got from texas IV yahoo group
hot tumblr backgrounds
immi_2006
08-07 10:54 AM
Though its not mentioned it is good file I-134. You are not eligible for I-864.
more...
house Floral+ackground+tumblr
dealsnet
06-15 08:50 AM
A moron gave me RED for posting advice and narrated a true incident.
See the comment came along with the red. He didn't feel sorry for the implicated poor guy.
" he deserved it! who walks into a stranger's house? i hope his ass got raped in prison! "
See the comment came along with the red. He didn't feel sorry for the implicated poor guy.
" he deserved it! who walks into a stranger's house? i hope his ass got raped in prison! "
tattoo space ackgrounds tumblr
ChainReaction
04-18 09:09 AM
I already have two labor certification petition both of which are stuck in PBEC. MY first labor cert has PD of March 2003 and the other Feb 2005 . ON my lawyers advice i filed my second labor under RIR instead of waiting for another month and filing under PERM what a big mistake i made... I am onmy 5th yr on H1b and was hoping to Get at least 3yr ext if i was able to file 1-140 and have it approved before i file for the H1b . :(
more...
pictures for tumblr. tumblr floral
gparr
March 14th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Lecter,
So we can conclude that resolution and focus are a little shakey?
Gayr
So we can conclude that resolution and focus are a little shakey?
Gayr
dresses flower background tumblr.
saileshdude
04-27 10:11 PM
a lot of people who applied during July 2007 are getting RFE on 485, I guess this because of pre processing but 99% of these people who are getting RFE are from NSC. I same only one or two people from TSC who got RFE. From this seems like NSC is pre processing but TSC is not.
No TSC is not. TSC goes by priority date and not processing date. TSC I have seen follows different processing style. For e.g. if your namecheck/security check or some kind of check is pending they dont send you FP notice. Also they process applications if your PD is current/close to recent bulletin.
No TSC is not. TSC goes by priority date and not processing date. TSC I have seen follows different processing style. For e.g. if your namecheck/security check or some kind of check is pending they dont send you FP notice. Also they process applications if your PD is current/close to recent bulletin.
more...
makeup flower backgrounds for tumblr
himu73
12-08 10:43 AM
I was also asked similar questions about status. but that was mostly to check if I am not on student visa status. they do not care if you are on H1
girlfriend vintage flower backgrounds for
cagedcactus
06-11 12:53 PM
Hmmm....
If you watched the way he won last two terms as President, you wouldnt doubt anything about this man. If he says "see you at the bill signing", then he WILL see you at the bill signing.
We better move quick and start pulling every string that is in our control, or else it will be too late.
If you watched the way he won last two terms as President, you wouldnt doubt anything about this man. If he says "see you at the bill signing", then he WILL see you at the bill signing.
We better move quick and start pulling every string that is in our control, or else it will be too late.
hairstyles Formspring: Floral Backgrounds
ARUNRAMANATHAN
06-12 07:24 AM
immigration1111
Please confirm this .... couple of things USCIS grants for professional with this situvation
1) He can file a petition saying that his skill sets are still needed here and are in demand and request to grant him X no of months of stay (I belive that it is 3 Months )
2) Even if he is out of status for less 180 Days it is ignored by USCIS during the process of GC9I know this not relavant to your question, but just in case if you are not aware
3) USCIS looks for just the pervious month pay slip .... Say he is OO job June 1st week .... He can file for the H1B Transfer untill end of July ....
Ofcourse he would be safe if the pervious H1B is not canceled .... As he reigned he should be in OK terms with his employee
Hope this helps and Good Luck to him !
Arun
Please confirm this .... couple of things USCIS grants for professional with this situvation
1) He can file a petition saying that his skill sets are still needed here and are in demand and request to grant him X no of months of stay (I belive that it is 3 Months )
2) Even if he is out of status for less 180 Days it is ignored by USCIS during the process of GC9I know this not relavant to your question, but just in case if you are not aware
3) USCIS looks for just the pervious month pay slip .... Say he is OO job June 1st week .... He can file for the H1B Transfer untill end of July ....
Ofcourse he would be safe if the pervious H1B is not canceled .... As he reigned he should be in OK terms with his employee
Hope this helps and Good Luck to him !
Arun
bfadlia
02-21 12:11 PM
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
sajidmd
02-19 10:47 AM
I am also getting into similar situation..
Salary is jumping by > 50%
Role is changing from Programmer Analyst to Manager... Will this have any impact ?
Salary is jumping by > 50%
Role is changing from Programmer Analyst to Manager... Will this have any impact ?

No comments:
Post a Comment