Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10

images Super Saiyan Goku: 120000000 dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dragon ball z goku super
  • dragon ball z goku super



  • navyug
    06-26 04:58 PM
    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    You can own shares of a company and be paid dividend too when you are on H-1B. Getting paid dividend does not mean the dividend paying company has to also sponsor your H-1B. In the same way she is just holding shares (may be 100%) in the company. As long as she is not being paid salary she is fine. She can work pro-bono during this period. You do not need EAD to be a owner (or share holder) of any company. She needs EAD if and only to be paid salary from this company. EAD is "Employment Authorization Doc". Even a student can own shares of a company. Please understand/analyze the situation before commenting.....





    wallpaper dragon ball z goku super dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 2.
  • Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 2.



  • franklin
    08-12 02:37 AM
    Yes, everyone's numbers will be unique





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Goku Super Saiyan 4 by
  • Goku Super Saiyan 4 by



  • lazycis
    11-30 11:54 AM
    It usually takes a long time for them to fix their own mistakes. So do not lose sleep over it. Write to the director of the service center. If that does not help, complain to CIS Ombudsman





    2011 Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 2. dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dragon ball z goku super
  • dragon ball z goku super



  • wandmaker
    10-24 02:46 PM
    Some one left me this comment with disapproval :)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifone-way ticket (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=298791#post298791)10-24-2008 10:56 AMYou donot know any thing
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifone-way ticket (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=298797#post298797)10-24-2008 10:15 AM.

    Whomsover it may be - I beleive, it is slow day (/ no work ) at work for you!



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Broly, Legendary Super Saiyan
  • Broly, Legendary Super Saiyan



  • ArkBird
    06-24 06:07 PM
    Even though your wife is not taking salary, if she is owner of the business, she is considered "paid". In the worse case scenario, your wife will have to stop working till you get EAD or you can use protection 245(k) i.e. illegal employment for less than 180 days.

    If it is VERY critical, I suggest consulting a lawyer as most of what we post on this forums is personal knowledge and may not be the actual law! :)

    Cheers

    ArkBird

    Hi all,
    We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
    I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010

    I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
    She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.

    Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
    I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble

    Pls reply
    Thanks in advance





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Dragon Ball Z SUPER Saiyans
  • Dragon Ball Z SUPER Saiyans



  • snathan
    04-14 08:54 PM
    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?

    What were you doing for six months and you also co-operated with your employer. Along with your employer you should be thrown into jail. Because of you people only every one is in trouble. Yes, the DOL will and should take action against you also. By the way are you an anti-immigrant.

    You have created six threads with the same question and getting the same answer. Please use your brain.



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. How To Draw Super Saiyan Goku
  • How To Draw Super Saiyan Goku



  • ganeshpv
    05-01 12:40 PM
    Folks,

    I have to visit India in June and I need to revalidate my visa that expired in April. I received my H1B extention last week, so that's no problem.

    Do I have to go to one of the 4 visa application centers (mumbai, delhi, calcutta, chennai) Or can I just drop by any of the other centers (drop centers I believe, there is one in Bangalore). Website is not clear about this. There is an alluding reference in FAQ that says :

    Qn: I am a returning H1-B/L-1 visa applicant, how do I apply for a revalidation?

    You need to schedule an appointment for a visa interview through our website www.vfs-usa.co.in or at a visa application centre nearest to your area of residence.

    Has anyone done this before? How long is it going to take? Is it similar to the drop-box that existed before?

    I got an appointment in Delhi last year (7th year extention in New Delhi) But this time I can't get an appointment in any of the 4 centers.

    Ganesh.
    ps: I can't get appointments before June in Canada or Mexico either. :(





    2010 Goku Super Saiyan 4 by dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Super Saiyan Goku: 120000000
  • Super Saiyan Goku: 120000000



  • brahmam
    09-04 11:22 AM
    OK, now that we all are agonizing over what's gonna happen, I think the following could be a possibility. USCIS has pre-adj almost 150,000 apps and has got nothing more to do now and the new Q1 for 2010 has around 35,000 visa numbers available to be processed.

    Would DOS let CIS sit on their bums with not much to do other than process any new 485s that could be filed by ROW or would DOS move the dates to 2008 or 2007 so that any more people that still need to file 485 can do so and CIS stays busy. I think they would want to keep CIS busy. this would of course not mean every one of us will get approved since EB2/3 India and china only have around ~3000 visa numbers available in Q1 2010.

    who votes for this russian roulette option? :D



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Dragon Ball Z Goku SUper
  • Dragon Ball Z Goku SUper



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-18 02:39 PM
    All the best....Floridans....hope you will write the letters this weekend without fail..We need to do this simple thing to show our strength.





    hair dragon ball z goku super dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Yamato Dragon Ball Z Battle
  • Yamato Dragon Ball Z Battle



  • eb3retro
    04-12 10:16 PM
    Do we really need to attach a copy of the front page of the passport for AP renewal, wouldn't a copy of the DL be sufficient enough?



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dragon ball z super saiyan
  • dragon ball z super saiyan



  • InTheMoment
    07-17 08:45 PM
    What ?? Why do you even have any such doubts :confused:! Once you have US GC all rules about maintaining it apply. Nothing changes if you visit Canada and return to US if you are well within those rules!!





    hot Broly, Legendary Super Saiyan dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Dragonball Z. Super Saiyan 4
  • Dragonball Z. Super Saiyan 4



  • sheela
    08-06 12:35 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congrats!!!
    Quick question: What is the best time to check for update on USCIS site. Does it happen all the time/real time/ morning/evening. It will prevent/help people visiting case status every now-and-then.



    more...


    house Goku From Dragon Ball Z dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. hairstyles Dragon Ball Z dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dbz goku super
  • hairstyles Dragon Ball Z dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dbz goku super



  • wandmaker
    07-23 11:10 AM
    If 15 months has passed since your last FP and your GC is still pending then you will receive an FP notice again. It does not mean things are moving and/or someone looking at your AOS file. If you EFILE the EAD - you will receive a FP notice each time for thumb and picture, this is different from 485 FP.





    tattoo Dragon Ball Z SUPER Saiyans dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Mind Controlled Super Saiyan,
  • Mind Controlled Super Saiyan,



  • sathweb
    01-21 12:57 PM
    Dil ko khush rakhne ke leye, Ghalib yeh khyal be aacha hain. :rolleyes:

    (Atleast his thought is good, to keep your mind at peace)

    I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or �I think� etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.



    more...


    pictures How To Draw Super Saiyan Goku dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Top 10 Dragonball Z Characters
  • Top 10 Dragonball Z Characters



  • saketkapur
    10-11 01:00 PM
    I would suggest you talk to a good immigration attorney or post your query in "Ask the Lawyer Section".
    Just some clarification....so you still have a valid H1B until 2012, I would suggest that you should apply for EAD/AP asap and start using the same rather than just depend on H1B...if that is possible.....

    PS:I am not an attorney so this suggestion should not be considered legal advice...every case is different.......talk to an immigration attorney





    dresses Dragonball Z. Super Saiyan 4 dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dragon ball z goku super
  • dragon ball z goku super



  • prmetta
    11-23 04:05 PM
    I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..

    any help is appreciated..
    thanks
    :)
    Easy method on a automated basis is ICICI.

    https://m2inet.icicibank.co.in/m2iNet/m2iNetLoginForm.jsp If you register through this you can set the Recurring Transactions. From the bank you set in there will go without interruption on a timely manner. My mortgages in India will go the same way.



    more...


    makeup Dragon Ball Z Goku SUper dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Goku From Dragon Ball Z
  • Goku From Dragon Ball Z



  • indyanguy
    07-31 11:17 AM
    You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.

    When you say careful, what do you think needs to be avoided? What are the dos and dont's of a primary applicant who wants to use their EAD?





    girlfriend Mind Controlled Super Saiyan, dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. dragon ball z goku super
  • dragon ball z goku super



  • go_guy123
    04-30 03:42 AM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.

    This is totaly wrong. In fact if at a later stage this is found out (as it will) he/she can lose GC as well on grounds of perjury(false declaration).





    hairstyles dragon ball z super saiyan dragon ball z goku super saiyan 10. Dragon Ball Z ULTRA SUPER
  • Dragon Ball Z ULTRA SUPER



  • meetpravee
    04-17 11:49 AM
    My passport expires in 6 months. What is the earliest time before passport expiry can I apply for my Indian passport renewal. How long will it take to process it.





    GCMan007
    03-12 09:30 PM
    Did you get second finger print notice before approval? When did you go for first fingerprint notice?

    I did not get a second finger printing notice (yet?). The 485 approval notice said that a biometric appt may be sent or the card will arrive. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

    My first FP was done in Dec 2007





    eager_immi
    02-12 12:45 PM
    Do u think this will inspire lazy people?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment