Popular Post

Monday, June 13, 2011

desktop wallpaper rain

images Rain Desktop Wallpaper desktop wallpaper rain. Download as plain desktop
  • Download as plain desktop



  • wellwishergc
    07-11 12:31 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^





    wallpaper Download as plain desktop desktop wallpaper rain. Dark Rain - B n W,
  • Dark Rain - B n W,



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 10:18 AM
    I think she has an I-797 for herself. Regarding I 539, do we need this? My new H1B will be valid until 2009.





    desktop wallpaper rain. Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto
  • Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-12 05:17 PM
    Hi All,

    I was sponsored by Company A. Also they are sponsoring my GC. I have a pending i-485 since my PD is Nov2006.

    Company B has bought Company A. What should I do now?

    1) Do I have to ask them to file a fresh H1?
    2) how would the GC process be transfered to the new company that took over?

    I asked the greedy owner of company A (my so called sponsorer, but as usual I paid for all the expenses), he said there is no problem with regards to my immigration status.

    Can someone shed some light on this scenario?

    Thanks,
    RC:o





    2011 Dark Rain - B n W, desktop wallpaper rain. Or Set a desktop wallpapers to
  • Or Set a desktop wallpapers to



  • champu
    02-18 01:10 PM
    My Indian employer offered me to coninue working from home from US. Is that legal to do when you are in the US on an H4 visa? Thanks..

    No, it is not legal.



    more...


    desktop wallpaper rain. Rain Drops On Stone Slabs
  • Rain Drops On Stone Slabs



  • a1b2c3
    10-02 11:24 AM
    Dec Bulletin will see EB categories being opened up. Don't think there will be any change in Nov Visa bulletin.





    desktop wallpaper rain. Latter Rain Desktop
  • Latter Rain Desktop



  • logiclife
    01-09 11:26 AM
    Thanks.



    more...


    desktop wallpaper rain. You desktop will rain with
  • You desktop will rain with



  • maheshf
    02-20 11:07 AM
    Dear All..need expert guidance on my situation.

    1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006

    2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.

    3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?

    I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.

    Thanks for your help





    2010 Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto desktop wallpaper rain. Rain Desktop Wallpaper
  • Rain Desktop Wallpaper



  • chintals
    11-05 06:29 PM
    No FP yet!



    more...


    desktop wallpaper rain. Rain water ubuntu
  • Rain water ubuntu



  • psychman
    11-11 07:00 PM
    This is almost identical to the Modifying a Databound Collection case: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_databound_collection_pg1.htm


    Thanks again Kirupa. I went back over the above post and it helped me answere some of the questions I had, but I do have one more if you don't mind. I have this little project almost wrapped up now. When complete the app will do the following:

    -Imports Metadata.xml file generated by Deep Zoom Composer
    -On import it will populate the databound image and text boxes with the original data
    -On import it will also add four new "tag" elements to the original xml file
    -The user will be able to navigate all of the original images and coresponding tags (your MIX08 presentation helped me create the navigation piece ((thanks!))
    -The user can add new "tag" data to any of the old and new fields and the new data will overwrite the original xml file when the "save" button is clicked.

    I have everything working great. Now I just need to figure out how to take my new "tag" elements and add them into all of the nodes on import. I know how to do this to one node, but I am not sure how to add the new elements to every "Image" node in the file. Here is the code I am using to make this work for the first node:



    XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    doc.Load (variable pointing to xml file);

    XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = doc.CreateDocumentFragment();
    docFrag.InnerXml = "<testItem> test </testItem>";
    doc.DocumentElement.FirstChild.NextSibling.AppendC hild(docFrag);

    doc.Save("Metadata.xml");





    hair Or Set a desktop wallpapers to desktop wallpaper rain. desktop backgrounds with
  • desktop backgrounds with



  • gc_dream07
    01-31 09:39 PM
    Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.



    more...


    desktop wallpaper rain. desktop wallpaper rain.
  • desktop wallpaper rain.



  • upuaut
    08-16 07:00 AM
    oh.. it's probebly the tutorial on Kirupa.com.. duh.. (guess I haven't woken up yet either.)





    hot Rain Drops On Stone Slabs desktop wallpaper rain. desktop wallpaper rain
  • desktop wallpaper rain



  • ramaonline
    01-10 07:24 PM
    EAD Renewal can be filed if EAD has expired or will expire within 120 days. The process is the same for both and can be done on your own - Its really simple

    If you efile you have to go for biometrics. If you paper file you need to send photos. I don't think there is much difference in the time for approval



    more...


    house Animated Wallpaper - Watery desktop wallpaper rain. Picaturi of rain Wallpaper
  • Picaturi of rain Wallpaper



  • same_old_guy
    06-20 08:28 PM
    I did it few months back for my wife from CGI SFO. You should be fine. There ia one thing though. The I-693 medical exam needs your wife's passport number. You could do that only after you receive the new passport. May cause some delay.





    tattoo Latter Rain Desktop desktop wallpaper rain. Free Rain Wallpapers
  • Free Rain Wallpapers



  • rockstart
    08-12 01:41 PM
    Here is the memo that I recommend all folks who feel they have status issues to read carefully

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/245(k)_14Jul08.pdf



    more...


    pictures You desktop will rain with desktop wallpaper rain. Desktop wallpapers of rain
  • Desktop wallpapers of rain



  • sunny1000
    10-18 06:05 PM
    Is it possible to track 140 without the receipt notices.

    Did you pay using your check? If so, I heard in this forum that they print receipt numbers on the back of the checks. I don't know if that helps.





    dresses desktop wallpaper rain desktop wallpaper rain. download HD Rain wallpaper
  • download HD Rain wallpaper



  • jackisback
    10-06 04:56 PM
    How did you know that your case was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008?
    Is there anywhere that information is available? Thanks.

    Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.

    My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.

    In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
    Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
    During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.

    During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .

    On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.

    October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.

    So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.



    more...


    makeup Rain water ubuntu desktop wallpaper rain. Animated Wallpaper - Watery
  • Animated Wallpaper - Watery



  • clockwork
    08-26 12:03 AM
    Guys,
    I have received receipt notice for my I-485. My AOS petition was received by J.Barrret at 10:25AM Nebraska Service Center. Later it got forwarded to TSC where my I-140 got approved few months before. Let me know if you have more questions...





    girlfriend Free Rain Wallpapers desktop wallpaper rain. the rain desktop wallpaper
  • the rain desktop wallpaper



  • gbof
    10-16 09:11 PM
    A message from President Obama too.

    The White House - Blog Post - Diwali Wishes From President Obama (http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Diwali-Wishes-From-President-Obama/)

    Folks,
    Words have power as words which touch hearts win masses. Hearing these from Obama's mouth really give a good feeling. I know you will all agree. Watch the video....

    Happy Diwali to all





    hairstyles desktop wallpaper rain. desktop wallpaper rain. Free Desktop Wallpaper
  • Free Desktop Wallpaper



  • sri1309
    10-22 08:59 PM
    Guys,

    Here is a hypo situation, which I am sure we will be interested to know.,

    What happens to a Wife's status on EAD, if the husband's 485 is in trouble, when both are working on EADs. Isnt her case independent once she also applied for 485/AP/EAD, or will there be a dependency,

    Thanks





    satish_hello
    10-13 02:11 PM
    Same here i got my EAD and AP, no FP yet..

    -satish





    nb_des
    09-21 11:33 AM
    One more question:

    When we create a application can we add any member with in the same group. My friend and myself are planning to visit India during the same time. We both are in 8th year extension and work for different companies. Both of us have to get VISA stamped. Can we create in the same application(ofcourse we need to create new application for each one after you create for one person) so that when we want to change dates like prepone or postpone it will be easy for us to modify the appointment date in one click. As dates keep changing every day/hour it will be easy for any one of us to monitor the available dates and change. We can change the dates only once and if we want do it again we need to cancel the appt and create a new one.
    I dont think you can do that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment