.jpg)
fromnaija
02-12 11:13 AM
Does it really make sense for a CP filer to get EAD? Interim benefits are for AOS filers and rightly so too as a CP filer is deemed to be outside the USA.
wallpaper desktop wallpaper nature
pd_recapturing
06-19 03:21 PM
What if you apply 485 on your own and then, employer fires you just because, you did not abide by his rule. What would happen in that case ? I guess, in most of the cases where employer is creating problem with 485 filing, ppl might not be wanting to go on their own due to above mentioned problem.
transpass
12-01 12:09 PM
the quaterly spillover.. is that just speculation.. or has USCIS confirmed it?
I dont see any news release saying that there will be X number or quaterly spillovers...
Can IV get some kind of inputs..on how sure are these quaterly spillover rumours??
Just my 2 cents, but I think the quarterly spillover might not happen (Hope I am wrong) for various reasons...
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
I dont see any news release saying that there will be X number or quaterly spillovers...
Can IV get some kind of inputs..on how sure are these quaterly spillover rumours??
Just my 2 cents, but I think the quarterly spillover might not happen (Hope I am wrong) for various reasons...
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
2011 Nature desktop wallpapers:
tonyHK12
11-10 09:28 AM
Agree, also Immigration voice needs everyone to join in their cause and support them as Donors and in active volunteering.
New GC applicants generally realize the only way to get relief is through legislative change that Immigration voice is working on.
So rather than wasting time & energy guessing dates, its a good idea to spare 3 bucks a day from coffee for IV and actively campaign for new laws.
BTW the prediction was 1-2 weeks of movement each month for all of 2011, and possibly zero movement sometimes. New Math formulas ,modelling, arent going to change it.
Just look at how many Bills are coming in for Illegal immigration - that is due to active lobbying and generous support of their members.
of course there are many who think wrongly - " Let me instead just have my Star-3-bucks, instead of giving my money to an organization campaigning for Immigration relief. I can fix everything myself"
New GC applicants generally realize the only way to get relief is through legislative change that Immigration voice is working on.
So rather than wasting time & energy guessing dates, its a good idea to spare 3 bucks a day from coffee for IV and actively campaign for new laws.
BTW the prediction was 1-2 weeks of movement each month for all of 2011, and possibly zero movement sometimes. New Math formulas ,modelling, arent going to change it.
Just look at how many Bills are coming in for Illegal immigration - that is due to active lobbying and generous support of their members.
of course there are many who think wrongly - " Let me instead just have my Star-3-bucks, instead of giving my money to an organization campaigning for Immigration relief. I can fix everything myself"
more...
.jpg)
seahawks
01-20 06:28 PM
Sent mine, who is next. Come on, this is something that does not take too much effort, make a difference. Together WE must do what it takes. All it takes is the write/print a letter, send one to the President and one to IV.
Yes We CAN.. But it takes you and me to make the WE! Stop putting it off for later or feeling you don't count.
Yes We CAN.. But it takes you and me to make the WE! Stop putting it off for later or feeling you don't count.
ssnd03
02-24 08:37 PM
Read this:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf
What I can gather from this is that USCIS is going back on its original position of asking the FBI to expedite Name Check cases.
Dude your post is really lame. Check the dates.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf
What I can gather from this is that USCIS is going back on its original position of asking the FBI to expedite Name Check cases.
Dude your post is really lame. Check the dates.
more...
.jpg)
morchu
11-03 02:09 PM
I think most of EB3I and EB2I are missing one point.
EB3I didn't loose anything by the change in spillover policy few years back.
It is EB3-world who lost. Obviously EB2I and EB2C was on the gainers side.
EarlierSpillover EB1row->EB2row->EB3row->EB1I/C->EB2I/C->EB3I/C
CurrentSpillover EB1row->EB1I/C->EB2row->EB2I/C->EB3row->EB3I/C
(or to be more precise, it is currently EB1->EB2->EB3 since spill overs are not considering country based limitations)
Either way EB3I was last in the que. So nothing changed for EB3I or EB3C.
EB2I or EB2C on the other hand moved ahead of EB3row, that is very noticeable.
EB1I/C also moved ahead of EB2row, by this is not that noticeable, since all these categories were close to "current" either way.
In summary, you change the spillover whatever way.... EB3I is always going to be at the end of the line, least benefiting from any spill over.
-Morchu
I hope once DOS decides to change the spillover and give the extra visas to Eb3 (whoever ROW , India....). The ensuing discussions from from the self glorified EB2 crowd here would make for an entertaining reading. I would like to see how much they enjoy the predictions after that.
EB3I didn't loose anything by the change in spillover policy few years back.
It is EB3-world who lost. Obviously EB2I and EB2C was on the gainers side.
EarlierSpillover EB1row->EB2row->EB3row->EB1I/C->EB2I/C->EB3I/C
CurrentSpillover EB1row->EB1I/C->EB2row->EB2I/C->EB3row->EB3I/C
(or to be more precise, it is currently EB1->EB2->EB3 since spill overs are not considering country based limitations)
Either way EB3I was last in the que. So nothing changed for EB3I or EB3C.
EB2I or EB2C on the other hand moved ahead of EB3row, that is very noticeable.
EB1I/C also moved ahead of EB2row, by this is not that noticeable, since all these categories were close to "current" either way.
In summary, you change the spillover whatever way.... EB3I is always going to be at the end of the line, least benefiting from any spill over.
-Morchu
I hope once DOS decides to change the spillover and give the extra visas to Eb3 (whoever ROW , India....). The ensuing discussions from from the self glorified EB2 crowd here would make for an entertaining reading. I would like to see how much they enjoy the predictions after that.
2010 nature wallpaper pc. hair
ramus
07-02 04:15 PM
Yes, please dont include money for US CIS fees as you will get that money back.
I spent $500 for medical.
Lawyer fee and other expenses (fedex etc) (around $2000) - paid by my company.
plus $1500 is filing fee (which I guess should be refunded).
I spent $500 for medical.
Lawyer fee and other expenses (fedex etc) (around $2000) - paid by my company.
plus $1500 is filing fee (which I guess should be refunded).
more...

aadimanav
08-22 02:06 PM
No surprises for me at least. There will be only 816 new EB3 visas available for any country in October. This will move the dates at the most by a month or two and this will continue for ever until a new legislation is passed, that is why DC rally is all the more important and everyone should focus on that to bring in a change.
For folks wondering how I came to the 816 visa number
Total GC available = 140000
7% country limit = 9800
split for EB3 = 3266
spread for each qtr = 816
Good Luck to all and don't have high expectations because you will be disappointed when the bulletin comes out.
and 816 are not primary applicants.... there are spouse and kid(s)...
For folks wondering how I came to the 816 visa number
Total GC available = 140000
7% country limit = 9800
split for EB3 = 3266
spread for each qtr = 816
Good Luck to all and don't have high expectations because you will be disappointed when the bulletin comes out.
and 816 are not primary applicants.... there are spouse and kid(s)...
hair Nature red flower wallpaper
girishvar
07-19 11:43 PM
Your wife cannot apply for I-485 when she is in India. One of the pre-condition is you have to be in US to apply for a I-485. She can only do consular processing.
However if you can get visitor visa and after entering america, if you apply for a I-485, most probably USCIS will approve your case. Therefore, In my opinion the challenge is getting B1/B2 visa when her husband is waiting for a adjustment of status.
Thanks friend. I do hope your prayers work for me. But I still find it strange that if someone has a pending I-485 through consular processing route, then he/she can't get a visitor visa no matter what? What if it is a medical crisis? Family reunion issues? This sure sucks. I will check with some lawyer on this.
And lastly what you detect as arrogance is my plain talking style. Did I make personal attack on anyone? no, right? Life is like a game of chess. Make the move which makes the best sense at any stage. What is the point in thinking about past moves?
Follow to join looks like a good move as of now. But I can use this move only if my GC is approved first. But I doubt my GC will be approved in a month or so. So if my GC is still pending and dates retrogress again, we are stuck. On the other hand if my wife applies I-485 in india she can't get a visitor visa. If she comes to US first on B1, then she can't file I-485 because of violation of intent. I need one damn grandmaster of a lawyer to fix this game man.
However if you can get visitor visa and after entering america, if you apply for a I-485, most probably USCIS will approve your case. Therefore, In my opinion the challenge is getting B1/B2 visa when her husband is waiting for a adjustment of status.
Thanks friend. I do hope your prayers work for me. But I still find it strange that if someone has a pending I-485 through consular processing route, then he/she can't get a visitor visa no matter what? What if it is a medical crisis? Family reunion issues? This sure sucks. I will check with some lawyer on this.
And lastly what you detect as arrogance is my plain talking style. Did I make personal attack on anyone? no, right? Life is like a game of chess. Make the move which makes the best sense at any stage. What is the point in thinking about past moves?
Follow to join looks like a good move as of now. But I can use this move only if my GC is approved first. But I doubt my GC will be approved in a month or so. So if my GC is still pending and dates retrogress again, we are stuck. On the other hand if my wife applies I-485 in india she can't get a visitor visa. If she comes to US first on B1, then she can't file I-485 because of violation of intent. I need one damn grandmaster of a lawyer to fix this game man.
more...
sunty
12-01 12:19 PM
Just my 2 cents, but I think the quarterly spillover might not happen (Hope I am wrong) for various reasons...
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
So, in essence USCIS/DOS are allowed to bend the law since there workloads would increase and their systems are not sophisticated enough to implement this. I guess there is no point in raising this issue anymore...:(
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
So, in essence USCIS/DOS are allowed to bend the law since there workloads would increase and their systems are not sophisticated enough to implement this. I guess there is no point in raising this issue anymore...:(
hot wallpapers of nature for
rameshvaid
05-30 03:48 PM
Just did it..
RV
RV
more...
house Free Desktop Wallpapers.

acecupid
06-02 06:39 PM
what the heck happenned. The text has completely changed since I voted. When I voted it clearly stated the unused visas would be recaptured for family based and employment based immigrants. now it only says for family based immigrants. Have we (employment based) been shafted, is visa recapture for us Eb immigrants or not?
Where did you read the new text ?
Where did you read the new text ?
tattoo Desktop wallpaper » Nature
jfredr
08-22 10:59 AM
Hey GC_sufferer sorry i thought u were member of AILA
more...
pictures Nature Wallpapers - free pc
485InDreams
09-19 03:19 PM
I believe, This will create some pressure on Strive Act.....
dresses Free desktop wallpaper - macro
rameshvaid
05-31 05:55 PM
Please try to contact your chapter from this page
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
It is also a menu item under advocacy on the top.
If you do not get a response, then contact IV member ID meenal
This is what I got back when I sent him the email:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed.Subject: Joining State Chapter
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:31:26 -0400
Dear XXXXX
I had PM you on immigration.com in reply to your email. I have not heard back from you. Could you please let me know as to how can I join SC.
Best..
RAMESH VAID
Cell: 216-xxx-xxxx
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
It is also a menu item under advocacy on the top.
If you do not get a response, then contact IV member ID meenal
This is what I got back when I sent him the email:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed.Subject: Joining State Chapter
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:31:26 -0400
Dear XXXXX
I had PM you on immigration.com in reply to your email. I have not heard back from you. Could you please let me know as to how can I join SC.
Best..
RAMESH VAID
Cell: 216-xxx-xxxx
more...
makeup Desktop Nature wallpaper:
Sheila Danzig
02-25 09:07 PM
Thank you - that is good to hear.
We did a few this way based on the AIU (Assoc of Indian Universities) documenting that the CA = PGD. The professor showed that the PGD = MA. So far it has worked every time but we still feel the evidence is stronger pointing to CA=BA. Those have all been approved. However, we have done many more as equivalent to BA than MA.
My EB2 was rejected initially but later approved due to Sheila's evalaution of my CA degree equivalent to master's degree. I did not know her but my lawyer insisted to get it done through her. She was good for me.
We did a few this way based on the AIU (Assoc of Indian Universities) documenting that the CA = PGD. The professor showed that the PGD = MA. So far it has worked every time but we still feel the evidence is stronger pointing to CA=BA. Those have all been approved. However, we have done many more as equivalent to BA than MA.
My EB2 was rejected initially but later approved due to Sheila's evalaution of my CA degree equivalent to master's degree. I did not know her but my lawyer insisted to get it done through her. She was good for me.
girlfriend desktop wallpaper. Nature

ganguteli
04-13 10:05 PM
Its good that you are thinking of ideas but I do not think you know about the reason why we are all here on IV. Here is why.
#1 You need o spend time on IV and learn about it rather than just coming , opening a new ID and posting a big idea.
#2 You have not seeing Lobbying in Action. Go see yesterday's 60 minutes and how IRA controls US politics via lobbying
#3 If charity was the way to get things done, Bill Gates would have been the first to get unlimited H1B visas every year for Microsoft.
#4 You need to establish your credibility on the forum by contributing so that people take you seriously.
#5 If you really want to raise $5 million and donate to America it will do nothing. How about raising 5 Million and donating in Africa and feed kids dying of hunger. It is better than investing in education of US kids who are anyways pampered and spoiled by free school education, free transport and free meals.
#6 Maybe you should do a lottery of $5 million once collected and ask all Americans if they want to win it. You will get more media attention if that is your purpose.
Now coming to the point of raising 5 million. Forget it man. Desis and Chinese are very frugal. Unless they are in deep immigration problem they will not even give you $5.
Now tell me how you are going to get email addresses. That is really a big plan. I think you should get those email addresses and give it to IV. But how will you do it? There is no such list buddy.
#1 You need o spend time on IV and learn about it rather than just coming , opening a new ID and posting a big idea.
#2 You have not seeing Lobbying in Action. Go see yesterday's 60 minutes and how IRA controls US politics via lobbying
#3 If charity was the way to get things done, Bill Gates would have been the first to get unlimited H1B visas every year for Microsoft.
#4 You need to establish your credibility on the forum by contributing so that people take you seriously.
#5 If you really want to raise $5 million and donate to America it will do nothing. How about raising 5 Million and donating in Africa and feed kids dying of hunger. It is better than investing in education of US kids who are anyways pampered and spoiled by free school education, free transport and free meals.
#6 Maybe you should do a lottery of $5 million once collected and ask all Americans if they want to win it. You will get more media attention if that is your purpose.
Now coming to the point of raising 5 million. Forget it man. Desis and Chinese are very frugal. Unless they are in deep immigration problem they will not even give you $5.
Now tell me how you are going to get email addresses. That is really a big plan. I think you should get those email addresses and give it to IV. But how will you do it? There is no such list buddy.
hairstyles desktop wallpaper nature free.

Raju
07-17 08:59 AM
but even with this big announcement tomorrow, we still only have 140,000 visas and keep in mind USCIS has just been averaging about 100,000 per year. (so about 40,000 get wasted every year)
All all this does is to push the bottleneck further down the pipeline.
the only benefit I see is that it helps with filing of AP and EAD which does not help someone like me with my 485 already pending
Sorry I dont share the enthusisam
jasguil
I would not call you pessimistic. You are SELFISH. Sure you do not share the same enthu because this announcement does not offer you anything. Grow up and feel for others. Everyone knows that there will be a backlog and that is an issue we have to deal with once we get there.
All all this does is to push the bottleneck further down the pipeline.
the only benefit I see is that it helps with filing of AP and EAD which does not help someone like me with my 485 already pending
Sorry I dont share the enthusisam
jasguil
I would not call you pessimistic. You are SELFISH. Sure you do not share the same enthu because this announcement does not offer you anything. Grow up and feel for others. Everyone knows that there will be a backlog and that is an issue we have to deal with once we get there.
file485
12-29 08:00 PM
thanks perm for the reply..
will they look into IRS records for tax returns etc..? or am I thinking too much..?
ever heard of such things before..?
will they look into IRS records for tax returns etc..? or am I thinking too much..?
ever heard of such things before..?
kumar1
12-21 03:32 PM
Guys, we are talking about USCIS - This agency issued visa extension to Mohammad Atta after his death - the guy who rammed AA plane into World Trade Center (9/11). Now can you imagine that? On one hand entire FBI and CIA was behind this tragedy and USCIS had no idea what they were doing. In my personal opinion, do not communicate with them in case you use AC-21. Just wait, if RFE comes RFE comes, if it gets approved it gets approved, if it gets denied, I am outta here! Read this if you have some time.
http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Mohamed_Atta#Immigration_inspection
http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Mohamed_Atta#Immigration_inspection

No comments:
Post a Comment