Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

cod black ops prestige medals

images call of duty black ops cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige badges.
  • cod black ops prestige badges.



  • Redeye
    01-08 04:14 PM
    However I got two sets of EAD and first set AP with second AP approved (latest from this morning). I am also travelling to India, technically I am in the US for both AP approvals. Done both finger printings. Not sure if this will cause a problem down the line.

    My attorney said we should wait until we hear back from CIS asking to withdraw one of the application.





    wallpaper cod black ops prestige badges. cod black ops prestige medals. lack ops prestige 4. cod lack
  • lack ops prestige 4. cod lack



  • gc_perm2k6
    12-02 03:38 PM
    Could you please share how you filed SR, my h1 extn is pending for 92 days.


    You need to ask the person, who filed the extension to call USCIS Number and the representative will open SR for you if you are eligible, i.e. Your receipt date is less than Processing Dates by 60 days. Only employer can call for opening SR.





    cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige badges.
  • cod black ops prestige badges.



  • sorcerer666
    02-04 08:03 PM
    There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.

    Specially from the crappy source you had provided.


    Sachin, aren't you the OP of this thread. Since you have already read those thousands of posts why ask the question in the first place and then if someone is quoting a source and you are not willing to listen, then ignore the post. Why would you go on and start a fist fight.

    I think moderators should just remove such posts.





    2011 lack ops prestige 4. cod lack cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige badges.
  • cod black ops prestige badges.



  • pagalForGC
    06-17 12:43 PM
    Thanks Veni001, I had similar question on premium processing for 1-140, which I believe has been stopped by USCIS since last couple of years.
    Also, bnaredla1382 mentioned that he/she has H-1B and is currently working on H1-B, is that a requirement? I do not have H1-B any longer and have been working on EAD since.

    Thanks...

    My PD is nov 2003 and now I am planing to port my EB3 to EB2.
    I need to know the process to do it.
    My previous EB3 is with my old employer.
    My I-140 approved from my old Employer and applied I-485 in july 2007 and
    later in may 2008 I moved to my current company using AC21 and I applied for H1b also.
    now I working 6th year on H1B.
    And Here are the questions, if I file new labor have:
    1). how long will it take to approve?
    and once labor approved, for I-140
    1). Am I eligible for premium process of I-140.



    more...


    cod black ops prestige medals. Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals
  • Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals



  • gc_chahiye
    07-17 01:42 AM
    I-140 onwards. If you are filling in a form for visa stamping or are in the US on TN-1 visa or F-1 visa you are ok with filing an LC. Its the I-140 that determines immigration intent and can potentially interfere with your other status (or will require you to disclose your immigration intent on visa applications questions like "has someone ever filed an immigraiton petition on your behalf")





    cod black ops prestige medals. call of duty black ops
  • call of duty black ops



  • uma001
    05-04 04:40 PM
    I was working on a company A(on H1B visa) and left 7 month back. While working on Company A, I was in a project in Company C through another Company B. I actually joined company B to avoid this chain. Company A released me after agreeing for his cut for 4 month, and then $2 per hour until the project ends. This was agreed by an e-mail between me and Company A. I stopped paying the company after 4 month of his cut.

    Now the company A has sent me a mail that they want a confirmation mail from Company B that my project ended. If no confirmation email, then they will send me a legal notice.

    Not sure what the employment laws are. Could you please advice?

    According to your post, according to the agreement between you and company A, you need to pay $2 per hour until the project ends. Why did you stop paying after 4 months of his cut. I guess the project is still going rt. So Company A wants to make sure that project ended. Company A is right. If your project is still going, you need to pay him $2 per hour until it ends.



    more...


    cod black ops prestige medals. Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals.
  • Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals.



  • Alabaman
    03-26 07:36 PM
    Proves that we are not cheap labor and we are not driving the salaries down. I know citizens in my position in my company are not being paid more than me. We had waited for three months to fill a position and we have to compromise in the end because we could not get enough resumes to go through.

    ...proves to who?? Would we be just making ourselves happy??





    2010 cod black ops prestige badges. cod black ops prestige medals. call of duty black ops
  • call of duty black ops



  • reddog
    03-09 11:22 AM
    I think she need to fill I-9 form to switch to EAD and thus switching out of H1.

    Right now she is on H1 as well as AOS.

    incorrect thought.
    I-9 is a Employment Eligibility Verification form that stays with the Employer.
    She is considered to be on an AOS status. nothing to be done.



    more...


    cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige badges.
  • cod black ops prestige badges.



  • razis123
    06-06 02:45 PM
    hopefully if we pay the $340 for EAD and $305 for AP for each person, we do not have to pay for it again until we get a decision on our GC.We just have to keep renewing these two without paying again..Please correct me if i am wrong.So its like pay one last time..hopefully.





    hair cod black ops prestige badges. cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops 5th prestige.
  • cod black ops 5th prestige.



  • desi485
    07-26 07:30 PM
    These Immigration lawyers should all be rounded up and publicly FLOGGED to stop them from making such BLUNDERS!! :p

    we should go to consumer court and ask attorney to refund money as he/she did not provided services properly and made mistakes. Why should one pay?



    more...


    cod black ops prestige medals. lack ops prestige 4. cod lack
  • lack ops prestige 4. cod lack



  • Ramba
    04-09 06:08 PM
    Here is my situation:

    I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??

    Please advise. Thank you in advance.

    You can enter with previous company H1 visa, only if you are maitaining that status (H1) with new company. As you are currenty working on EAD with other emplyer, the previous H1B visa has no use. You need AP to enter, as you are in pure AOS.

    However, you can enter in H1B visa, only if you are going to work for the previous comapany upon arrival to USA (provided thay have not cancelled the H1, and still they have job offer to you upon arrival). If you do so, your 485 will get abonded, as you travelled without parloe when you are in AOS. If you want to protect 485, you must get AP before leaving. H1B visa will be usefull, only if you maintain H1 status just before leaving US and resumes H1 after arrival.





    hot Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals cod black ops prestige medals. Black Ops Prestige Badges 1
  • Black Ops Prestige Badges 1



  • Jerrome
    10-18 05:56 PM
    I have got EAD and AP.I think i would not have got them if the 140 is not filled.

    I also know the date on which he filled. but employer is not sharing the receipt because there is no mandate for him to do so.

    I wanted to know is there a way out.



    more...


    house call of duty black ops cod black ops prestige medals. lack ops prestige badges.
  • lack ops prestige badges.



  • rb_248
    09-05 10:53 AM
    Folks,

    To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:

    Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.

    However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?

    Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.

    It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.





    tattoo call of duty black ops cod black ops prestige medals. prestige badges for CoD 6
  • prestige badges for CoD 6



  • jetflyer
    06-12 01:43 PM
    Success Formula for EB2-I:
    1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
    2)- Get rid of all Subs

    And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:

    Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah



    more...


    pictures Cod Black Ops Prestige Medals. cod black ops prestige medals. Black Ops Prestige Medals List
  • Black Ops Prestige Medals List



  • amar123
    07-28 01:09 PM
    Any of you in EB -2 with PD after Jun 2006 and have a soft LUD on AP?





    dresses Black Ops Prestige Badges 1 cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige 15
  • cod black ops prestige 15



  • GCA
    05-18 06:04 PM
    Since the queue for EB3 India is very long, and if many EB3 India people change over to EB2, that will slow down EB2 India and this is what the May 2011 Visa Bulletin also says.
    But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
    Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?

    EB3 is currently in mid 2002. All EB3 filers till 2003 and may be early 2004 have waited enough and don't want to port at this time. till mid 2003, most of them received the GC during 2007 From my perspective, I don't even care if it ever comes. Couple of more years on EAD and I am set to go back. Having said that, I will still take the gc anytime it comes and if comes:). Just not after it.

    EB3 to EB2 porting is more done by filers from 2004 thru' 2007 and for a good reason too. ( they will not get in a decade if they stay in EB3 unless recapture or other bills goes thru').

    So to answer the question, porting will not easy the traffic until the date moves to end of 2003, then you can see some improvement as some of the original EB3's have made a smart choice and probably weree citizens by then.



    more...


    makeup cod black ops prestige badges. cod black ops prestige medals. call of duty black ops
  • call of duty black ops



  • masterji
    01-12 12:43 AM
    If your application is excessively delayed, you can always enter using a valid AP. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.





    girlfriend prestige badges for CoD 6 cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige badges.
  • cod black ops prestige badges.



  • EB3June03
    07-01 02:03 PM
    1. where the RFE mail will be sent, old lawyer, new lawyer or to me?

    My case has only 1 lawyer and the medical RFE we got was sent to the lawyer and to me (applicant) by mail.

    If you filed G28 for changing your lawyer, I would say it will go to the new lawyer and also would come to you.





    hairstyles lack ops prestige 4. cod lack cod black ops prestige medals. cod black ops prestige icons.
  • cod black ops prestige icons.



  • admin
    04-03 07:11 AM
    jinger,

    If we ask for everything, we will end up with nothing. If we do not focus on a certain set of issues, we're just setting ourselves for failure. It is not that we're misleading others either. We've always been very open about our goals. We never claimed that we're going to represent every immigrant's wishes.

    While what GCwaitforever, has asked is for a very good reason, we're right now focussed on bringing the maximum good to the maximum number of our members.





    GCEB2
    06-25 10:49 AM
    Thank You Dhundhun you Information was Very Helpful





    nrk
    04-09 05:53 PM
    congrats



    No comments:

    Post a Comment