Popular Post

Thursday, June 9, 2011

chris hemsworth as thor pics

images thorhemsworth chris hemsworth as thor pics. chris hemsworth thor shirtless
  • chris hemsworth thor shirtless



  • 485Mbe4001
    02-06 02:53 PM
    How does this affect AC 21, can you get a new job as a manager or you have to look for the one you used to apply for GC?





    wallpaper chris hemsworth thor shirtless chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth, who plays
  • Chris Hemsworth, who plays



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 03:50 PM
    over 250 people responded to the earlier poll and we see that atleast among IV'ites the PDs are spread all over the years (10% 20% 20% 30%-2006 10%-2007), and there are significant number of 2003/2004 PDs out there.

    This followup poll is to see how many of these people are already in the I-485 system (likely to use up visa number as soon as one is available) vs waiting to file I-485.

    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ***DO NOT COUNT YOUR I-485 FILING IN JULY 2007 FOR THIS POLL. EVEN IF YOU FILED ON JULY 1ST OR JULY 2ND***
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************

    ONLY EB2-INDIA PLEASE.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This poll can be read in conjunction with another poll on EB2 priority-dates:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Helmsworth as Thor
  • Chris Helmsworth as Thor



  • rbalaji5
    10-31 12:54 PM
    You may try with your office Zip code. In worst case, they may ask you to go the office near to you home. It is just a inquiry we schedule right - There won't be any problem.





    2011 Chris Hemsworth, who plays chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth as Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor



  • pd_recapturing
    09-23 07:20 PM
    Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D



    more...


    chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth is Thor.
  • Chris Hemsworth is Thor.



  • GCwaitforever
    09-22 04:16 PM
    So can I ask my colleague to send me a notarized experience letter ?

    Notarizing means taking an oath in front of a notary. Also be aware that notary is done for documents not in the public domain. Your freind better be sure of what he is vouching for. Otherwise he will get into trouble.

    Why would not your ex-employer sign your experience letter? HR department of every company once in a while receive requests like this from ex-employees and they should not have a problem with it.





    chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth as Thor in
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor in



  • validIV
    02-03 04:37 PM
    Looks like China and Mexico are the fastest countries EB3-wise to get their GCs.



    more...


    chris hemsworth as thor pics. chris hemsworth thor pictures.
  • chris hemsworth thor pictures.



  • conchshell
    07-12 10:37 PM
    Please access http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html to read the details.

    The foregoing review would suggest that there might be potentially two options to correct the current visa bulletin fiasco. One option is for the USCIS to reverse itself and abandon its decision to reject the I-485 applications and start accepting the I-485 applications under the original July Visa Bulletin. In fact, this is do-able regardless of legality of the DOS act to revise, if there was revision at all, the visa bulletin in the middle of the month, or the legality of the releasing "updates" without revision of the visa bulletin and changing it to "unavailabile." Probably, there was no precedent of such action in the DOS history. From the perspectives of the USCIS, they do not have to follow such an act of the sister agency. They should just stick to the USCIS own regulation to authorize accepting I-485 applications when the visa number was available since the legality of the DOS act was arguably of suspect in all accounts. Sometimes, however, reversing one's decision may not be that easy because of potential complex political and legal issues involved. An alternative might be the second option that changes its rule to permit I-485 application, I-765 employment authorization application, and I-131 applications for the foreign workers and their spouses and children if the foreign workers have obtained the labor certification approvals. Without doubt, the USCIS has been looking into the feasibility of changing the policy without legislation on the procedural issues which are described here. The fact that this reform was introduced in the Congress as part of the SKIL bill or Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act bill would not preclude the USCIS from looking into feasibility of achieving such changes in the procedures under the given legislative authority. All of the current debacle or fiasco would have been prevented, had the Congress passed the SKIL bill or CIR. At this juncture, though, the nation and EB immigrants do not have a luxury to point a finger at the failures of the Congress as it serves no purposes whatsoever. We really hope that the USCIS will work out one of these two solutions promptly to save the nation from further confusion and nightmare.





    2010 Chris Helmsworth as Thor chris hemsworth as thor pics. thorhemsworth
  • thorhemsworth



  • Templarian
    08-20 01:08 PM
    I'll try it when I get off work in 3.5 hours and see how it goes.



    more...


    chris hemsworth as thor pics. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • snathan
    02-15 04:06 PM
    You are correct then only Andhra Pradesh have been retrogressed. If you remove AP from that equation. everything will be normal.

    I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.

    Jet

    I was sure some one will come with this info...Let the fight begin..:D





    hair Chris Hemsworth as Thor chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth Attends #39;Thor#39;
  • Chris Hemsworth Attends #39;Thor#39;



  • needhelp!
    03-12 11:06 AM
    Surely we know each other then!! :)


    I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
    Good job.. Yeah!



    more...


    chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth quot;THORquot;
  • Chris Hemsworth quot;THORquot;



  • gcgreen
    08-14 01:57 PM
    One of the things I have heard explicitly from folks in India is: Come here first, then apply. They are typically unsure of folks who want to return until they actually do it. Leaving the US is not easy. From thought to action is difficult :-)

    This topic may be a bit counterproductive to what we've set to achieve as IVians but I hope folks see this in a true light. I could have set the title 'Return to Homeland', in my case its Return to India, hence the title.

    I have been here for the past 9 years and as days progressed, my heart is back home. I may be closer than I ever was to get a GC but it seems I am to a point where I really want to give a shot to R2I. Reasons are several and are probably alike to several of yours. Family, Support and the whole other 9 yards..

    That said, finding jobs back home while you are here in US seem not the easiest. I have seen a few in Google/Microsoft but I suppose there are many more. I am looking to return to Hyderabad. The reason why I am posting this here to is to seek help. If you or your friends work for companies that are looking for experienced managers to R2I, I would appreciate if you could post it here or PM me.

    I am looking to R2I early next year but if the right opportunity comes along, I cud do it sooner than that. Thanks.





    hot Chris Hemsworth is Thor. chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth Attends #39;Thor#39;
  • Chris Hemsworth Attends #39;Thor#39;



  • cr52401
    09-07 03:42 PM
    All,

    Background:

    EB-2 India
    Employment based petition
    PD: Feb 2003
    Labor approved (after a long wait at Backlog reduction Ctr)
    I-140 filed
    Waiting for PD to be current to be eligible to file I-485

    To avoid further delays and have the necessary paperwork on-hand ready to file I-485 petition when PD becomes current, I had the following questions for the folks on this forum who have filed I-485 or are knowledgeable about the paperwork requirements:

    1) Birth Certificate: I have my original birth certificate but it is not in English.
    a. I have a translated notarized version in English from India. Will this suffice?
    b. If not, can a birth certificate issued by the Indian Consulate General suffice?
    c. Also, is this birth certificate required for spouse too if her name is added to I-485 petition?

    2) Police clearance: I know that one has to go thru the FBI name check for US clearance and this is done by processing center after filing of I-485 petition.
    a. Do I need to have a police clearance from India?
    b. If so, can a Police clearance certificate from Indian Consulate General suffice?
    c. Also, is police clearance certificate required for spouse if her name is added to I-485 petition?

    3) Medical: I have the list of approved Doctor’s in my geographical area. However, I do not have my inoculation records. Hence, I believe the Doctor will administer the shots again.
    a. How long does the approved Dr. to finalize the tests and administer the shots? Is this a 1 day or week(s) process before the Dr. hands over the sealed medical forms back?
    b. How long is the medical test valid? (Is it valid for 1 month, 6 months etc)

    4) Additional documentation: Is there any other documentation, not stated above, that has a long lead time that I can start to accumulate now?


    Thanks in advance.

    Folks, any one can help? I have same question regarding to Police cert.



    more...


    house Chris Hemsworth shirtless in chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth in Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth in Thor



  • hourglass
    02-15 10:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am working on 8th year H1 visa (with approval notice) valid thru september 2009

    Theres a expired visa stamped on my passport, which was march 2005. Do you think for my scenerio it is safe to visit Canada for stamping? And what documents did they ask you in your case, appreciate your help.


    I went to Ottawa, Canada in January for visa stamping. I got Visa done.
    On that day, I had seen most of the people attended for stamping are indians. Everyone was given visa.

    Stamping is pretty easy at Ottawa. They dont ask you much questions. If one has all the required documents for visa stamping, its very easy to get stamping at ottawa.

    Good Luck for your stamping.





    tattoo Chris Hemsworth as Thor in chris hemsworth as thor pics. Thor#39;s Chris Hemsworth in
  • Thor#39;s Chris Hemsworth in



  • perm2gc
    08-30 12:53 PM
    I think for EB2 it is appx 113K USD when GC is approved.It depends on your state wages...



    more...


    pictures chris hemsworth thor pictures. chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth - quot;Thorquot;
  • Chris Hemsworth - quot;Thorquot;



  • subba
    01-04 03:57 PM
    Is there a place the membership number is shown?

    So we are over 8000 strong. Lets target 10,000 by Jan 15?





    dresses Chris Hemsworth Attends #39;Thor#39; chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth Thor



  • miguy
    07-22 11:40 AM
    Please check my question in blue below

    Fitz,

    Following is some clarification that I got from my Lawyer..

    1) Will there be any problem if I am not able to make it back on Oct-1st, due to any unforeseen reason, If 485 is already received by USCIS and pending?

    a) You need to be physically present here when I-485 is filed. After that, it doesn't matter where you are. At some point you may be scheduled for fingerprinting, but you will likely have months for that.

    Is this true? So, you don't have to be in US during the entire process of I-485 application?

    2) If we leave on TN after filing AOS is there any chance that USCIS will consider the AOS request abandoned even if we return on Oct-1st in H status?

    a) An I-485 can't be abandoned simply because you left the USA

    3) Once we file 485 do we need to wait for the receipt before traveling abroad?

    a) No.



    more...


    makeup chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth as thor pics. Chris Hemsworth shirtless in
  • Chris Hemsworth shirtless in



  • Robert Kumar
    02-15 10:45 AM
    First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.

    I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
    They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
    Hence I got a doubt.

    Again,
    Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.





    girlfriend Thor#39;s Chris Hemsworth in chris hemsworth as thor pics. chris hemsworth thor costume
  • chris hemsworth thor costume



  • ss777
    12-17 02:15 PM
    Arrived at IAD POE with 5 days left on AP before expiry. No problems. You will get 1 full year from the date of entry on I-94 irrespective of expiration date on AP.





    hairstyles Chris Hemsworth quot;THORquot; chris hemsworth as thor pics. Hemsworth—who played James
  • Hemsworth—who played James



  • mrajatish
    03-25 01:38 PM
    Yup, you are right - thanks for pointing this out.





    wenkatesh
    04-20 09:45 PM
    Hi,

    Application sent on 7-Apr-10
    Receipt date- 8-Apr-10
    Status as of yesterday- Initial Review

    When I checked status today, it had changed to Acceptance and the receipt date changed to 16-Apr

    I am terribly confused and anxious. What is happening?





    eastindia
    12-20 01:40 PM
    We need to have a working group to generate awareness @ grassroot levels about legal EB immigrations - common voters, media, people working around you.
    This is a good idea.
    How about you take your idea further and start this group. I am sure many folks who agree with you will join you. What do you think?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment