coolguy76
01-03 04:50 PM
Can someone please clarify
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
wallpaper animated fish clipart
Libra
08-15 01:53 PM
Congrats need4gc, now you can relax and concentrate on IV action items. Please contribute to IV in anyway you can.
Sent on 07/02, reached on 07/03. Notice date is 08/13. Checks were encashed on 08/14. :):)
140 was approved from Nebraska.
Good luck to all of you. You will get it soon.
Sent on 07/02, reached on 07/03. Notice date is 08/13. Checks were encashed on 08/14. :):)
140 was approved from Nebraska.
Good luck to all of you. You will get it soon.
weasley
10-20 06:06 PM
I think you have got knowledgable response.
1. It is illegal to work on H4.
2. Your wife is OOS.
3. You need a good lawyer.
You cannot expect better response than these unless you are expecting IV members to suggest some illegal ways to overcome your situation (if you are truly in that situation). I am sure you are not going to get any response than above as IV stands for Legal Immigration.
Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.
1. It is illegal to work on H4.
2. Your wife is OOS.
3. You need a good lawyer.
You cannot expect better response than these unless you are expecting IV members to suggest some illegal ways to overcome your situation (if you are truly in that situation). I am sure you are not going to get any response than above as IV stands for Legal Immigration.
Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.
2011 Jumping Fish clip art vector
purplehazea
05-15 12:15 PM
This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.
more...
GotFreedom?
07-30 10:49 PM
The date will move to sept 2002 since this is my PD and then it will stuck for another 5 years.
lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.
They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.
lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.
They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.
saileshdude
08-21 12:25 PM
Stop spreading misinformation. Why do they have 1800 number if the have a same set of person sitting at the US CIS office and the reason why the 1800 ppl do not transfer every call to the US CIS is because they don't want to disturb them. It is exactly because of information like this that the processing is getting delayed. The official stance of the US CIS is that you should contact 1800 number, period. If you have a written/published link which says that the ppl sitting at the service center are NOT adjudicators and are there to provide status updates then kindly share otherwise please do not spread rumours. Further if the IIO are there to provide status updates then why all of a sudden they have stopped doing that?
Kamyab,
I think IIO and adjudicators are different people with different set of responsibilities. They may have some communication channel between them but I don't think you can equate adjudicator to IIO. This I know from one of the calls I made and was told that the 485 processing is handled by a 485 unit. Secondly however random and inefficient CIS's processing maybe, they are not dumb to waste resources who have been trained and skilled to adjudicate 485 application in answering customer calls, considering how much understaffed they have been and the volume of applications to be processed.
Kamyab,
I think IIO and adjudicators are different people with different set of responsibilities. They may have some communication channel between them but I don't think you can equate adjudicator to IIO. This I know from one of the calls I made and was told that the 485 processing is handled by a 485 unit. Secondly however random and inefficient CIS's processing maybe, they are not dumb to waste resources who have been trained and skilled to adjudicate 485 application in answering customer calls, considering how much understaffed they have been and the volume of applications to be processed.
more...
InTheMoment
07-23 10:16 AM
What I have heard from others having the same issue is that they would put your given name as the last name (as it is the index in their db) and put the "FNU" (First Name Unknown) under the first name. I know, this is ridiculous as you have a first name ! Hope they have something like a "LNU" as well
You meant to say NA for "not applicable" right? Others may not interpret Name followed by NA in the same way. This part of the world NA also stands for "North America" :)
This might cause issues in long run especially when you apply for GC or even extention of visa as the Name in the passport will not match the visa or even your records from school and university.
You meant to say NA for "not applicable" right? Others may not interpret Name followed by NA in the same way. This part of the world NA also stands for "North America" :)
This might cause issues in long run especially when you apply for GC or even extention of visa as the Name in the passport will not match the visa or even your records from school and university.
2010 cartoon fish and chips.
nandakumar
03-06 01:22 PM
Pls confirm email id - info@immigrationvoice.org for FOIA letter?
more...
gc67890
11-16 10:19 PM
IV gurus Please help.
My friend joined an X company short time ago. He was about to file GC with that company. The company laid of people in the last week.
Now they are saying to my friend that they cannot file for his labor as they have laid of people and they have to wait 6 months before filing.
Is it true if a company laid of people it should wait 6 month before it files for labor again?
Is there a way to avoid the waiting period.
My friend is in 5 th year of his H1B
Thanks
My friend joined an X company short time ago. He was about to file GC with that company. The company laid of people in the last week.
Now they are saying to my friend that they cannot file for his labor as they have laid of people and they have to wait 6 months before filing.
Is it true if a company laid of people it should wait 6 month before it files for labor again?
Is there a way to avoid the waiting period.
My friend is in 5 th year of his H1B
Thanks
hair Cartoon Fish
brav
07-31 11:20 AM
After going through all this , now we are hearing discussions that it is safe to maintain a H1B, (just) in case the 485 gets denied.
I for one would take my chances and switch from H1B to EAD.
I for one would take my chances and switch from H1B to EAD.
more...
lord_labaku
09-21 10:20 PM
It may be better to rent in the near future until tax rates increase so much (which they will as someone has to pay for all these unimaginable bailouts) that it starts to make sense again to own a house so as to get the interest deducted in taxes.
Eventually there will be a demand supply equilibrium point. People got to live somewhere right?
Eventually there will be a demand supply equilibrium point. People got to live somewhere right?
hot Golden Fish clip art. Preview
fall2004us
09-14 03:58 PM
looks interesting....
more...
house fish clip art cartoon.
eldrick
08-16 02:12 PM
Thank you guys.
What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.
I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?
You think we have no choice here but to pay?
I'm sorry and thanks for your help.
What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.
I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?
You think we have no choice here but to pay?
I'm sorry and thanks for your help.
tattoo stock vector : cartoon fish
forgerator
11-11 12:35 AM
yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.
My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)
got an update. Lawyer is proceeding to file mine under EB-2 and specifying the following requirement - Masters with 2 yr experience minimum or alternatively Bachelors + 5 yrs minimum. Hopefully everything works out smoothly!
My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)
got an update. Lawyer is proceeding to file mine under EB-2 and specifying the following requirement - Masters with 2 yr experience minimum or alternatively Bachelors + 5 yrs minimum. Hopefully everything works out smoothly!
more...
pictures cartoon fish drawings
meetpravee
04-20 06:06 AM
Thanks for your responses.
One last question.
After printing the application form, I see that the photograph size is 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms that the consulate requires. But when I check for the passport size photo in walgreens it is 2 inches * 2 inches. Is it fine if I send 2 inches * 2 inches photo or should I cut exactly 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms and paste one in the form and send the other 2 ?
Thanks.
One last question.
After printing the application form, I see that the photograph size is 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms that the consulate requires. But when I check for the passport size photo in walgreens it is 2 inches * 2 inches. Is it fine if I send 2 inches * 2 inches photo or should I cut exactly 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms and paste one in the form and send the other 2 ?
Thanks.
dresses clip art fish. animated fish
perm2gc
07-27 03:11 PM
Hello Gurus,
I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help
EB2 priority date: April 2007
I 140 approved.
I 94 expired in August 2010
So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.
What are the options and todo list I have?
1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?
2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?
Please help me!
1. MTR process takes one year.
2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.
I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help
EB2 priority date: April 2007
I 140 approved.
I 94 expired in August 2010
So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.
What are the options and todo list I have?
1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?
2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?
Please help me!
1. MTR process takes one year.
2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.
more...
makeup Cartoon Fish clip art
lj_rr
07-23 10:48 PM
Indian Citizen GC holder is working in US since 2006 and has GC since 2006.
Spouse works in India and they had arranged marriage in India in July 2007.
So the Indian Citizen spouse has never been to US.
Let me know if you need more info.
If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.
Spouse works in India and they had arranged marriage in India in July 2007.
So the Indian Citizen spouse has never been to US.
Let me know if you need more info.
If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.
girlfriend Cartoon Fish clip art
bitu72
09-18 04:10 PM
email me at billrider321@yahoo.com as i do lot of it.
hairstyles Cartoon crab
looneytunezez
06-17 12:51 PM
But after thinking a bit more - i now understand your plan. Your list of questions may impress the infopass immigration officer, and the officer may recommend that you should be hired by USCIS as an IO, given that you are more familiar than him/her with the immigration process. Once you are hired, you plan to approve your own GC?
Great plan....i think i might recommend this to someone!
Great plan....i think i might recommend this to someone!
adurthy
07-06 01:33 AM
I was in the same boat 2 years before , I opted for Kaiser and it costed about $200 per month.
a_yaja
01-06 10:30 AM
I will be using AP first time. What documentation do we need to enter (other than passport and un-expired AP)? I will be visiting India for about 1 month? Is there any limitation as to for how long you can leave the country? I got 2 copies of AP. We just need "one" right?
Also while leaving which I-94 should we surrender? The one which I got when I entered last time - a couple of years ago, or the one which I received with last H1b renewal documentation. Right now I am not using H1b. I am "on" EAD.
Please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance!
You need both copies of the AP. The IO will keep one copy and stamp the other one and return it. When I got back to the USA in December 2008, my POE was Miami. My lawyer had told me to take both copies of the AP with me.
When I was in the Secondary room, there was another person who had only one copy of the AP. The IO asked him for the other copy. The dude told the IO that he had only one copy and the lawyer had told him that one copy is enough (you could see that he was nervous). The IO sarcastically told him to change his lawyer. The dude then said that he was not planning on traveling anytime before the expiry of the AP and said that the IO could keep the copy he had submitted. The IO again wryly told him that things don't work that way. He told the dude to take a seat and he wold see what he could do (the IO was actually polite all the time to this dude - even thought he sounded sarcastic at times - especially when he said "I would not waste any more money on this lawyer"). To make a long story short, I saw him get his stamped AP back and we left the room at around the same time).
My advise to you is - take both the copies - you will not regret it.
Also while leaving which I-94 should we surrender? The one which I got when I entered last time - a couple of years ago, or the one which I received with last H1b renewal documentation. Right now I am not using H1b. I am "on" EAD.
Please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance!
You need both copies of the AP. The IO will keep one copy and stamp the other one and return it. When I got back to the USA in December 2008, my POE was Miami. My lawyer had told me to take both copies of the AP with me.
When I was in the Secondary room, there was another person who had only one copy of the AP. The IO asked him for the other copy. The dude told the IO that he had only one copy and the lawyer had told him that one copy is enough (you could see that he was nervous). The IO sarcastically told him to change his lawyer. The dude then said that he was not planning on traveling anytime before the expiry of the AP and said that the IO could keep the copy he had submitted. The IO again wryly told him that things don't work that way. He told the dude to take a seat and he wold see what he could do (the IO was actually polite all the time to this dude - even thought he sounded sarcastic at times - especially when he said "I would not waste any more money on this lawyer"). To make a long story short, I saw him get his stamped AP back and we left the room at around the same time).
My advise to you is - take both the copies - you will not regret it.

No comments:
Post a Comment