lord_labaku
12-16 02:47 PM
My W-2 and pay stubs do not show that my company has been paying me what was stated in LS.
If your company is not paying what is stated in LS - isnt that fraud?
If your company is not paying what is stated in LS - isnt that fraud?
wallpaper Just Go With It Super Bowl TV

gcisadawg
09-07 08:14 PM
Well, first you need to learn basic English first. You should have written "Can we write in English?" rather than "Can we speak English?" as on these boards we write, we do not speak. And for your information, if any posts (In Hindi) are valuable, people of other nationalities will learn Hindi to gain knowledge out of those posts. So please don't worry much about other people writing in Hindi. I understand that you may be a born slave but do not impose your slavery attidue on others.
I dont see anything wrong in what EB3_SEP04 said.
He/she said "a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi".
Don't pick on trivial things to make your point across.
I personally believe that all posts should be written in English because that is a common language that unites us all. People speaking wide variety of language access this forum and it is imperative that language doesn't become another barrier. We already have enough class wars in the form of EB2/EB3, non-ROW/ROW, full-time/consulting, US masters/non-US masters etc..
mera dho paise! (translation: my 2 cents)
GCisaDawg
I dont see anything wrong in what EB3_SEP04 said.
He/she said "a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi".
Don't pick on trivial things to make your point across.
I personally believe that all posts should be written in English because that is a common language that unites us all. People speaking wide variety of language access this forum and it is imperative that language doesn't become another barrier. We already have enough class wars in the form of EB2/EB3, non-ROW/ROW, full-time/consulting, US masters/non-US masters etc..
mera dho paise! (translation: my 2 cents)
GCisaDawg
Waitnwait
12-20 08:58 PM
I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
2011 Brooklyn Decker attended a
golucki
07-27 10:24 AM
Nice Idea. Works Great!
more...
bigboy007
06-03 01:57 AM
This came up to my mind : In senate there was voting on whether to bring immigration bill or not on to table , voting is around 60+ - 30+ , now these 30+ are sure they are going to reject it atleast with 90% confidence. we need to target the remaining 60 more compared to 30 who are already against to senate bill. This is very imp i dont know how to gather those details any help please ?
pani_6
11-23 03:53 PM
I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..
any help is appreciated..
thanks
:)
any help is appreciated..
thanks
:)
more...
eb3retro
09-28 09:35 PM
I will keep it with me until you come back and for sure will return it back to you..you are not believing me..come on???:D:D:D I promise...;););) I will return it safely..
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
2010 Brooklyn Decker Jennifer
purplehazea
05-15 12:15 PM
This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.
more...
Suva
10-02 02:25 PM
What was the reason behind the RFE?
I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
here is the case history.
LC-Feb-2005.
I-140 filled march 2007
I-485/EAD filled July-2007
EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
my question is,
what are the options do I have?
my employer is talking about appeal.
since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
is there any way to port the LC date?
what are the chances of appeal/approval?
employer is in good standing(financially).
any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
thanks
I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
here is the case history.
LC-Feb-2005.
I-140 filled march 2007
I-485/EAD filled July-2007
EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
my question is,
what are the options do I have?
my employer is talking about appeal.
since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
is there any way to port the LC date?
what are the chances of appeal/approval?
employer is in good standing(financially).
any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
thanks
hair Brooklyn Decker quot;Just Go with
eb3_nepa
01-14 03:07 PM
Only H1 reform is likely by feb 15th.
Ok so any news on that front as to when the H1B increase bill will be introduced? Is that bill still on target?
Ok so any news on that front as to when the H1B increase bill will be introduced? Is that bill still on target?
more...
petersebastian
04-01 05:58 PM
You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.
Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...
Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...
hot Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer
san3297
06-29 03:36 PM
Hi Martin,
Thanks for the reply i too was looking an answer for this question.As it is partly answered my question i am posting the remaining question of mine.Sorry for posting in thread not created by me.
If i apply for H1 Extension and Travel outside US and While returning back if i enter with my Visa which is valid only till Nov 2009 and do not have H1 Extension Approval document in my hand what should i need to do.Do i need to travel outside the country again after getting my H1 Extension approval and before my H1B Visa Expires. What is the solution for this scenario.
Thanks for the reply i too was looking an answer for this question.As it is partly answered my question i am posting the remaining question of mine.Sorry for posting in thread not created by me.
If i apply for H1 Extension and Travel outside US and While returning back if i enter with my Visa which is valid only till Nov 2009 and do not have H1 Extension Approval document in my hand what should i need to do.Do i need to travel outside the country again after getting my H1 Extension approval and before my H1B Visa Expires. What is the solution for this scenario.
more...
house Brooklyn Decker at Just Go
gene-O
10-20 05:57 PM
Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.
tattoo Supermodel Brooklyn Decker
485Mbe4001
10-01 01:14 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
page 37-44 ...
I always thought that i would never have this problem, i spent time worry about PD being current, medicals, certificates and the rest, i have a normal name/country etc, no history, no parking tickets etc. Most of the people are just like me, they never think they will face this issue, and end up getting stuck. As the report mentions there is a lack of funding and resources.
BTW mallu, if they are watching you, just go and talk to them...tell them to clear your file, it will save them some time and ease our pain too :D
no the point is, CHECKING itself is taking 2-3 years. Why would they start keeping a watch on someone if he/she is not a suspect? There are literally millions of pending applications, they cant keep a watch on everyone.
The reason for slow name checks was discussed earlier somewhere (Ombudsmans report?): lack of resources and interest on the FBI side of things.
page 37-44 ...
I always thought that i would never have this problem, i spent time worry about PD being current, medicals, certificates and the rest, i have a normal name/country etc, no history, no parking tickets etc. Most of the people are just like me, they never think they will face this issue, and end up getting stuck. As the report mentions there is a lack of funding and resources.
BTW mallu, if they are watching you, just go and talk to them...tell them to clear your file, it will save them some time and ease our pain too :D
no the point is, CHECKING itself is taking 2-3 years. Why would they start keeping a watch on someone if he/she is not a suspect? There are literally millions of pending applications, they cant keep a watch on everyone.
The reason for slow name checks was discussed earlier somewhere (Ombudsmans report?): lack of resources and interest on the FBI side of things.
more...
pictures Brooklyn Decker - Just Go with
gcseeker2002
05-29 03:50 PM
I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
dresses rooklyn decker just go with
GCard_Dream
06-18 06:09 PM
Last time I checked EB3 for ROW was "U". Did you somehow get "U" confused with "C" or have you stopped looking at visa bulletins?
But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?
But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?
more...
makeup Brooklyn Decker attends Just
vin13
01-06 08:41 AM
I just got back from India 2 days ago using AP. I am no longer on H1-B. My port of entry was philadelphia.
Initially, our finger prints and photos were taken and sent to Secondary inspection.Usually anyone using AP to enter will be subject to secondary inspection. At the secondary inspection after verifying our AP , the officer put a seal saying AOS with a date on the AP and I-94. They will retain one copy of the AP and return one back to you. Passport and un-expired AP(both copies) was all that was needed.
When you first approach the Immigration officer let him know that you are using Advance Parole.
Surrender all your i-94s while leaving. Make a copy for your records (both sides).
I was also prepared with a letter from my employer stating that i am working as .... since ....... Just a 2 sentence employement letter from my HR and carrried copies of my recent pay stubs. Also kept my i-485 receipt letter and i-140 approval letters. All these are supporting documents. Its good to carry them if they inquire more.
The immigration officers were very friendly. No issues or concerns. Nothing to worry. i have changed jobs twice using my EAD now.
Word of advise. when talking to the immigration officer, keep your sentences short and to the point. Smile and greet when you meet. Try not using abreviations for example AP. Say 'Advance Parole'.
Initially, our finger prints and photos were taken and sent to Secondary inspection.Usually anyone using AP to enter will be subject to secondary inspection. At the secondary inspection after verifying our AP , the officer put a seal saying AOS with a date on the AP and I-94. They will retain one copy of the AP and return one back to you. Passport and un-expired AP(both copies) was all that was needed.
When you first approach the Immigration officer let him know that you are using Advance Parole.
Surrender all your i-94s while leaving. Make a copy for your records (both sides).
I was also prepared with a letter from my employer stating that i am working as .... since ....... Just a 2 sentence employement letter from my HR and carrried copies of my recent pay stubs. Also kept my i-485 receipt letter and i-140 approval letters. All these are supporting documents. Its good to carry them if they inquire more.
The immigration officers were very friendly. No issues or concerns. Nothing to worry. i have changed jobs twice using my EAD now.
Word of advise. when talking to the immigration officer, keep your sentences short and to the point. Smile and greet when you meet. Try not using abreviations for example AP. Say 'Advance Parole'.
girlfriend JUST GO WITH IT (22)
mirage
07-01 06:17 PM
There are many people who would sign up anything to come to US. When that A company spends 5-6k and bring people here, they disapear in 1 month. Obviously in this case court will go against the employee firstly because there is an underlying bias for the employer as he's a US employer second I personally feel he has all rights to ask for money since he invested in you...
hairstyles quot;Just Go With Itquot; Starring
bluez25
08-26 02:09 PM
Yes.. I did my medicals done as soon I landed there. Got all the appoinments for the medicals before I started from here and the first thing I did was medicals.
Regarding the marriage certificate, I gave the marriage registration copy given by registrar. If the marriage certificate is in native langauage, they will not accept and they probably will need a translation affidavit. Please check the local Consulate for the exact format.
Yes.. I got in luckily 2.5 years. My priority date was feb 2006 and Eb2 category. I applied for CP when I applied for my i140 itself.
Regarding the marriage certificate, I gave the marriage registration copy given by registrar. If the marriage certificate is in native langauage, they will not accept and they probably will need a translation affidavit. Please check the local Consulate for the exact format.
Yes.. I got in luckily 2.5 years. My priority date was feb 2006 and Eb2 category. I applied for CP when I applied for my i140 itself.
varumo_varatho
11-08 10:43 AM
Speaking of my personal experience, Yes, you can get an emergency appointment as returning h1b's are eligible for such appointments. Just send an email directly to the consulate and request for emergency appointment stating that you have to return to your project. I have done it before
It is advisable to carry all the LCA's, just in case, though the VO might just look at the current one. I am sure you will be taking all the other docs required.
Best of luck
cheers !
It is advisable to carry all the LCA's, just in case, though the VO might just look at the current one. I am sure you will be taking all the other docs required.
Best of luck
cheers !
snowshoe
12-18 01:33 PM
I called Carnival, the CSR mentioned that I only need a passport and a US visa. However, their website says check with the country's embassy for immigration documents. I guess I will err on the side of caution and get Mexican tourist visa.
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj

No comments:
Post a Comment