liamkp
Jun 18, 09:23 PM
Never mind, i dont even know why i posted this.
danny_w
Dec 27, 10:24 AM
New sport coat:
Doctor Q
Apr 21, 11:44 AM
We are aware of a problem with the Private Message system. You may get an error message when you try to read a PM that you've received.
Please be patient while we work on the problem. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Please be patient while we work on the problem. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
poblack
Jun 18, 09:31 PM
Me and a few friends are waiting out at the Lenox mall Apple store. Anybody going?
Nope.
Nope.
more...
justflie
Nov 20, 03:22 PM
What about something like this (http://www.synaptics.com/onyx)?
I'm pretty sure this was brought up on this site many moons ago, but it's still a pretty sweet idea. Maybe something like what the iphone will be?
I'm pretty sure this was brought up on this site many moons ago, but it's still a pretty sweet idea. Maybe something like what the iphone will be?
walnuts
Apr 7, 08:55 AM
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
I wouldn't call it bitching, but it sounds like there are a good amount of people with very specific issues. What I'm saying is that if you find iOS 4.3.1 unusuable, unstable, or extremely buggy, then maybe you should get your phone checked out because I don't think that's normal for most of us.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
I wouldn't call it bitching, but it sounds like there are a good amount of people with very specific issues. What I'm saying is that if you find iOS 4.3.1 unusuable, unstable, or extremely buggy, then maybe you should get your phone checked out because I don't think that's normal for most of us.
more...
Hrududu
Jul 11, 12:31 AM
A well known auction site (http://cgi.ebay.com/iBook-G3-Clamshell-CD-Door-Bezel-Tangerine-/120593191289?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c13ea1179#ht_500wt_928)
Kieranic
Dec 2, 04:06 AM
Wasn't ur previous wallpaper the cover of "Bad"?
Do u mind sharing the wallpaper please. I'm also a huge MJ fan. Thank in advance!
Haha someone actually remembers me! (*feels loved*:o) but the wallpaper is 1280x800 since I could only find a album cover the size of around 1400pixels.
I've included that too if your monitor isn't 16:10 or something (The cover art is 1425, if you stretch it to 1440 it shouldn't look that much worse at all).
Enjoy! I'm really looking forward to the new album! :)
Do u mind sharing the wallpaper please. I'm also a huge MJ fan. Thank in advance!
Haha someone actually remembers me! (*feels loved*:o) but the wallpaper is 1280x800 since I could only find a album cover the size of around 1400pixels.
I've included that too if your monitor isn't 16:10 or something (The cover art is 1425, if you stretch it to 1440 it shouldn't look that much worse at all).
Enjoy! I'm really looking forward to the new album! :)
more...
Kieranic
Aug 1, 07:21 AM
Switches to a new Michael Jackson image every 5 minutes :D
Cuddles
Jan 13, 07:00 AM
This?
http://www.ndsmods.com/
http://www.ndsmods.com/
more...
JAT
Mar 25, 12:45 PM
Or you could just buy the TomTom iOS app for $39.99...
Wow, I thought it was twice that. Does it include free lifetime map updates in some way?
Wow, I thought it was twice that. Does it include free lifetime map updates in some way?
Lord Blackadder
Jan 10, 04:47 PM
VW figured out that bigger sells better in the mid-size four door sedan market, so they bumped it up. They decontented a bit, and they also moved production to the US (http://www.autoblog.com/2011/01/09/2012-volkswagen-passat-chattanooga-vw/). I guess VW has decided to move from "affordable German luxury" back to "The people's car".
It's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
It's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
more...
ipodtoucher
Apr 10, 11:17 AM
how do you get the drives info to show on the side like that?
Right click > View Options
Right click > View Options
TuffLuffJimmy
May 1, 05:26 AM
Why would you use any @isp for a professional email address??
For $10/year you should have name@domain.com
Apple and MobileMe are not ISPs. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
For $10/year you should have name@domain.com
Apple and MobileMe are not ISPs. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
more...
jvmxtra
Dec 14, 11:17 PM
I used CandyBar to change the icons. It's the icon set called "Float".
thanks! I was hoping however that it would be a free solution. :(
thanks! I was hoping however that it would be a free solution. :(
MacBytes
Jun 26, 08:54 AM
Category: Mac Websites
Link: java.net premieres online community for Mac Java developers (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040626095415)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: java.net premieres online community for Mac Java developers (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040626095415)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
more...
unagimiyagi
Apr 4, 02:53 PM
The terms of your contract have not changed.
Does part of the contract talk about early upgrades and how much it will cost? If that has changed, then terms of the contract have changed.
Does part of the contract talk about early upgrades and how much it will cost? If that has changed, then terms of the contract have changed.
Mr. Chewbacca
Mar 23, 09:25 AM
Is it just me or does his right eye look odd? Is it a fake eye?
Borjan
Dec 11, 10:45 AM
Where are you based?
I'm looking for a keyboard and mouse... except I'm in London, and it doesn't make much sense to ship one from the States...
I'm looking for a keyboard and mouse... except I'm in London, and it doesn't make much sense to ship one from the States...
Hook'Em2006
Apr 1, 12:40 PM
How do you have set up for your date, time, and weather like that? Can you use it with any wallpaper or is it built in? Does it annoy you that your wallpaper has a different time than your system?
He sets it using geektool
He sets it using geektool
iamhammill
Aug 2, 10:09 AM
Unopened brand new 4GB iPhone.
$500 shipped. Save yourself the tax.
$500 shipped. Save yourself the tax.
MacBandit
Nov 30, 12:27 AM
Hand barake is a great ripping tool but does anyone know of a free app to condense a dvd so that it can fit on a single 4.7 gb dvd?
HandBrake will do that all you have to do is set the size of the video file.
HandBrake isn't just a ripping tool it's a video/audio ripping/extracting tool.
HandBrake will do that all you have to do is set the size of the video file.
HandBrake isn't just a ripping tool it's a video/audio ripping/extracting tool.
igranger
Dec 21, 06:26 PM
Does anybody understand why Metal Gear Solid 4 was on the PS3, and then was on the Xbox 360? I feel ripped off. The Wii has a larger installed base. I feel so ripped off I'm refusing to give Konami any props. I'm just giving props to PC games. I'm not upset.
psychometry
Oct 5, 05:00 PM
This is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.
I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.
I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.

No comments:
Post a Comment