Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

bikini body wallpaper

images hot wallpapers of kiran bikini body wallpaper. in ikini wallpapers,
  • in ikini wallpapers,



  • HarishM
    09-21 04:21 PM
    Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.





    wallpaper in ikini wallpapers, bikini body wallpaper. JASON STATHAM BODY WALLPAPER
  • JASON STATHAM BODY WALLPAPER



  • ramana_akp
    12-17 06:33 PM
    PD FEB 2003 EB3
    Service Center: NSC
    Application-type: I-140 Approved in May 2007
    Application1-485 Sent: June 27, 2007
    USCIS Receipt Date: July 3, 2007
    GOT FP,EAD's and AP's in Sep 2007
    USCIS Notice Date: NOV 28, 2007 We mailed you a decision
    USCIS Notice Date: Dec11 Mail returned undelivarable.





    bikini body wallpaper. Sexy Body Wallpapers
  • Sexy Body Wallpapers



  • cybergold
    04-28 05:38 PM
    ok thanks, i'll get rid of them right now





    2011 JASON STATHAM BODY WALLPAPER bikini body wallpaper. Best Bikini Body: wallpapers
  • Best Bikini Body: wallpapers



  • yetanotherguyinline
    04-15 01:04 PM
    I had the same issue and I just sent in paper returns.



    more...


    bikini body wallpaper. urlhttp wallpaper nov
  • urlhttp wallpaper nov



  • arnet
    09-13 02:28 PM
    Started this thread just to encourage us after oct bulletin:

    We know that unless a bill is passed (SKIL), retrogression issue cant be solved. It is not an easier task to accomplish but a task that needs more courage and efforts. Each time when we see the visa bulletin with no movement in dates, we feel more depressed but we should always remember this, no matter how many times we fall or pushed back, our goal is to get up and move with more strength. Now everyone is going through tough phases of life in one way or the other. This is not new for us, we have dealt this type of problems before.

    As people say: "good things will happen to those who wait". Our team efforts (in IV), our hard work and prayers will definitely move the mountains. All we need now is faith and patience so that we can put focussed efforts to pass this SKIL bill by end of this year. Soon we will find ways to achieve this.





    bikini body wallpaper. Kaif in ikini wallpapers,
  • Kaif in ikini wallpapers,



  • Madhuri
    11-20 06:10 PM
    When did they receive GC approval? Is it recent or 1-2 years ago?

    I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.



    more...


    bikini body wallpaper. Vin Diesel Body Wallpaper
  • Vin Diesel Body Wallpaper



  • scubadude
    May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
    Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 75-300 1:4.5-5.6
    Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May





    2010 Sexy Body Wallpapers bikini body wallpaper. hot wallpapers of kiran
  • hot wallpapers of kiran



  • the_jaguar
    10-19 09:16 PM
    Hi you might also need the copy of the labor? or atleast the number for that one?

    Nope, not needed. You only need a copy of your approved I-140.



    more...


    bikini body wallpaper. Mikro Mini Bikini: photo of
  • Mikro Mini Bikini: photo of



  • darslee
    07-11 01:36 AM
    Anything I can do to help?





    hair Best Bikini Body: wallpapers bikini body wallpaper. off her curvy ikini body.
  • off her curvy ikini body.



  • sdrblr
    08-09 06:18 PM
    reason # 13.
    USCIS says....if we do it the right away, then what will you all do...

    there will be no IV
    no checking this site over the weekend
    no complaining (to be read as B******g)
    no Ombudsman (he needs to be fired) ..no lobby group in DC..they all will lose their job.. USCIS is improving the economy :D



    more...


    bikini body wallpaper. a sexy ody with ikini
  • a sexy ody with ikini



  • brb2
    08-27 07:50 AM
    Yingli
    Don't waste your money on lawyers. Take things in your own hand. If I were stuck in name check, I would file it myself. The links that are there in your thread are good enough to file your own MTD. A basic undergraduate degree and a good command of English is more than enough to win a MTD. Just use the existing cases on-line to prepare your defense.

    Thanks you all so much for the reply! I really appreciate it!

    How do I respond to the government's motion that the USCIS's decision on the adjustment of status (I485) is discretionary, so it does not fall under Mandamus? The U.S. attorneys wrote that only NATURALIZATION (but not greencard application) falls under Mandamus. Any suggestions?

    I am thinking about using a different lawyer. My current lawyer only complains that he lost money on my case (I paid $2,500 lawyer fee!), but does not really care about the outcome of my case.

    I will definitely check with Sheila Murthy. Any other recommendations? If you do not feel comfortable posting your lawyers' contact info. here, can you send me a private message (yingli95@gmail.com)?

    YL





    hot urlhttp wallpaper nov bikini body wallpaper. in ikini wallpapers,
  • in ikini wallpapers,



  • mrcmic
    07-24 06:38 PM
    I am in the same boat with you.
    485 package was delivered by UPS on NSC and the tracking number shows it delivered on the morning of June 08.
    However, until this moment there is still no receipts annd check is not cashed.
    As Canadian_Dream suggest, we just have to wait a little more time and if still no result, I will submit another copy for the application.



    more...


    house vin diesel ody wallpaper. bikini body wallpaper. vin diesel ody wallpaper.
  • vin diesel ody wallpaper.



  • LostInGCProcess
    08-18 07:36 PM
    I thank you all for your encouraging and kind response.
    The new job I have is like a contract job to a client. A big consulting firm has hired me. So, I have not yet spoken to them about any letters that I may require in future should there be an RFE.
    My situation was very desperate to get a job...i was without job for more then 3 months and its hard to run a family...and I came to the point where we were planning to return back home....but I got the job just in the last minute, i must say....The requirement for the job was, only GC or Citizens. I told them I am on EAD they said fine we can take you as long as we don't have to sponsor you....So, I took it.
    The other issue is, I am getting paid far less then what I used to get. ..so, I don't know if that's acceptable or not with regards to the GC process.
    But the work is same. What I used to do earlier, I am doing the same kind of job here with the new client.
    So, all these factors has caused lot of confusion in my mind whether to continue with old address or not. I still have 2 more months on the lease for the old apt address...so I got some more time to think about this job.

    Thanks again for all your advice.

    Chanduv, I know you started a thread on "RFE for AR-11" to poll, but I did not followup on that.





    tattoo Kaif in ikini wallpapers, bikini body wallpaper. tori praver ody painting.
  • tori praver ody painting.



  • sanju_dba
    10-29 03:11 PM
    There is no TDS for any funds held in NRE savings or CD accounts.
    Sorry for not putting that in. Thanks!
    Update : TDS applicable for NRO / Ordinary type of accounts.



    more...


    pictures Vin Diesel Body Wallpaper bikini body wallpaper. in ikini wallpapers,
  • in ikini wallpapers,



  • perm2gc
    08-28 05:15 PM
    Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:

    BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?

    MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.

    Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.

    Thanks. SE position is for MS+2 yrs according to the new PERM and you are saying 3 yrs as SE but at the same time you want to files under EB2 with BS+5 yrs...


    Your attorney or your employer are good resources to ask..





    dresses in ikini wallpapers, bikini body wallpaper. in ikini wallpapers,
  • in ikini wallpapers,



  • ghost
    09-21 04:27 PM
    Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.

    EB1, EB2 and EB3 depend NOT on your personal qualifications but on the job requirements, which are:

    EB3 - BS or BS+<5 yrs
    EB2 - BS+>5 yrs or MS
    EB1 - PhD

    Find out from your employer or from the job ad that you've been hired for. Good Luck!



    more...


    makeup Mikro Mini Bikini: photo of bikini body wallpaper. vin diesel ody wallpaper.
  • vin diesel ody wallpaper.



  • Pallavi79
    02-21 11:43 PM
    :)





    girlfriend tori praver ody painting. bikini body wallpaper. sana in ikini wallpapers,
  • sana in ikini wallpapers,



  • hur11
    01-22 07:26 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_inseb2.html

    Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.





    hairstyles a sexy ody with ikini bikini body wallpaper. Best Bikini Body: wallpapers
  • Best Bikini Body: wallpapers



  • extra_mint
    01-21 04:49 PM
    even I am aware of the same thing.
    I think u got it right.

    The fact that you are moving to a new employer using your EAD is in essence using the AC-21 portability provision. This new employer will now have to support your AC-21 claim.

    You don't have to do anything further. In case employer A revokes your I-140, then USCIS might send an NOID. This can be easily reversed by sending in your AC-21 documents via the new employer.

    There is no such thing as "continuing your GC process with your old employer" in your case. It is only true if you are working for your new employer using H1-B or other type of a visa, NOT EAD.

    If anyone has doubts about what I said then please correct me.





    F1_doubt
    05-10 05:20 AM
    Hello all, my scenario -

    Been in the US for 5 yrs (MS + work). My employer had filed for my I-140 which was also approved. However, I decided to leave US, quit my job and have been in India for the last 1 year. Now, I want to go back to school in US and in the process of applying for a F1 visa.

    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?

    note: Though my priority date became current in 2007, I chose NOT to go ahead with my GC application (I-485/AOS) as I did not have any intention to settle in US.

    Would really appreciate some insight into my F1 prospects and how to bolster my candidature to the Visa officer.

    Thank you

    P.S. The entire thought process started when I saw the question "has anyone ever filed for immigration petition on your behalf" on the F1 visa application form!





    dilvahabilyeha
    07-26 12:33 PM
    Your Lawyer should advice what he is supposed to do. Don't take the ownership of doing something afterwhich lawyer would on your back. So be on his/her back and they should handle it. They can send a letter and the correct copy of your MC with the reciept #. How did you know that the MC was different, did your coworker shout at you ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment